Search the Boards

Search Results for "MACKALL" - 323 Messages

per page

Re: HENRY GRIFFITH Posted on: 29 Mar 2002, by  donnapries

Surnames > Griffith

...III. My Dawson line is Nicholas and Mary Doyne, Thomas and Elizabeth Hawkins Lowe, Mary and Benjamin Mackall, Benjamin Mackall and Ann Darby, Rebecca and Richard Harper, Mary V. Harper and Julian Griffith. If you...

Re: Bricker Family Posted on: 04 Apr 2002, by  mismicma

Surnames > Bricker

...If there is any connection here, could you please let me know? Thank you in advance. Misty Mackall

Jane Lake/Stephen Mackall Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by Bridget

Surnames > Lake

...more information on Jane Lake, married to Stephen Chappell. Janes mother was Mary Lake, married to John Mackall. All came over to America from Staffordshire, England. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Brickers in E. OH or W. PA Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Misty Mackall

Surnames > Bricker

Does anyone have any information on Ida Alice Bricker. She married William Brittain. They lived in Middleton Township, in Columbiana County in 1892. If anyone can help me with some dates, and especial...

Francis SORREL, GA Posted on: 21 May 2005, by  finchums

Surnames > Sorrells

...Savannah, GA" and his family tree down to the year 1892, written by his daughter, Aminata Sorrel MacKall. I. Pierre Sorrel, ("Petrus Surelli") who died after 1403, at Polie'nas, Province of ...

Tannehills Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by WElbeck

Surnames > Tannehill

...in 1642. They had 5 children: William, Mary, John, Mary Andrew, b. 1666 near Oxon Hill married Ann Mackall abt. 1686 in Calvert, MD. The earliest Tannehill I have is Thomas Tannehill William's father), b. ...

Re: Picture-Stella Black-dau of John&Margaret Black-Beaver Co.Pa Posted on: 11 Oct 2002, by  DLaFromboise

Surnames > Black

...same. I know I have used different spellings to search for my family. This Edward and Stella (Black) Mackall lived in the Beaver Co. Pa and Columbiana Co Ohio areas.

Re: Picture-Stella Black-dau of John&Margaret Black-Beaver Co.Pa Posted on: 11 Oct 2002, by Margaret Miller Smith

Surnames > Black

Do you know if the name Mackall was always spelled that way? We have a Marion McCall in our Hobart line from Oswego, NY.

Picture-Stella Black-dau of John&Margaret Black-Beaver Co.Pa Posted on: 11 Oct 2002, by  DLaFromboise

Surnames > Black

I found a 50th Wedding Anouncement (with Pictures) for Stella (Black) Mackall. It is yellowed, frail and taped to another paper. . But the pictures are good ! Will copy and send to anyone interested. Fr...

John C. Black Posted on: 05 May 2002, by  kmbrlykb

Surnames > Black

... Helen L. Black married Uknown Ryan. E. Florence Irene Black F. Harriet C. Black married Uknown Mackall. G. Mary Stella Black married Uknown Mackall. H. Allen O. Black I. Thomas Smith Black J. Charles A...

Charles A. Black Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by  kmbrlykb

Surnames > Black

...Cannelton, Pa; John C. Black of Ashtabula; four sisters, Mrs. Irene Murphy of Beaver Falls, Pa; Mrs. Stella Mackall of East Liverpool, Mrs. Helen Ryan of Burgettstown, Pa., Mrs. Harriett Mackall of Georgretown, Pa....

Shoaffs Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Misty Mackall

Surnames > Shoaff

Hello, My great-grandmother's maiden name was Agnes Jane Knight, her parents were Joseph Henry Knight and Mary Shoaff. According to Agnes's obit, she had 5 surviving sisters and 1 surviving brother (i...

HANCE in Calvert Co., MD to NY Posted on: 16 May 2000, by  BARBARA HERLA...

Surnames > Hance

I have info on John HANCE and his 3 wives (Sarah LEIGH, Mary Ann HUTCHINS & Sarah BILLINGSLEY) and his 4 children. John 1, Benjamin 2, Samuel 3 & Benjamin 4 is my line but I have info on sibli...

Allisons of Ohio/WV Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by Ruth Zoeller

Surnames > Allison

...A. They were living in St Clair Twp., Columbiana County Ohio, with her parents George and Selinda Mackall. I can't find them after this date. Any help or information welcome.

Charlie HAGAR, News Article-1882-Harrison Co., OH Posted on: 11 Apr 2004, by  DLaFromboise

Surnames > Hagar

...Harrison Co., OH CHARLIE HAGAR, bad boy of Barnesville, stole a valuable horse from Dr. B. H. Mackall a week ago Friday night. He was captured in Matins Ferry and is now in the St. Clairsville jail. ...

Seeking Kimberly Rifner / Anderson info/geddes/quillen/greene co,Indiana Posted on: 10 Jul 2006, by  Patricia Gedd...

Surnames > Anderson

Your email address is no longer effective...Saw your post about the missing andersons....We have the same ancestors...My grt grt grandparents were Andrew Anderson and Mary ann Quillen of Greene co, In...

Thomas Mackall/McCall (1841)-Louisa Ferguson Story Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by Mel King

Surnames > McCall

...written by Thomas Mackall's daughter-in-law, Ennis McGee in 1939 and 1940. This is the story of Thomas Mackall/McCall (1841-1930)and his wife Louisa Ferguson (1842-1927)and their trek to Idaho about 1890. T...

Reeves/Petty Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by  Lois Correne ...

Surnames > Reeves

Here is what I have..and most of this is being updated on my site at FTM anyway, Henny Reeves and Mildred Petty. They lived in Broad Run, VA now off of RT 55 in VA. Have not collected much on courtney...

Hoons Posted on: 08 Jul 2000, by Misty Mackall

Surnames > Hoon

...and Sandra Hoon (my mother) her first marriage was to Henry Kelly, her second was to my father Allen Mackall. My uncle Leonard is supposed to have a book on this Hoon line, I am trying to get in touch with ...

Hoons in Columbiana County Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by Misty Mackall

Surnames > Hoon

I live in Columbiana County, my grandfather's name is John Howard Hoon, he was born around 1897 and lived in Columbiana County. His father's name was Alvorado Edward Hoon. I don't know if this will he...

Davis Family In E. Ohio Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Misty Mackall

Surnames > Davis

Does anyone have any information on Martha Davis of Columbiana County Ohio? She married Alvarado Hoon. Her mother's name was Susan. Martha and her parents lived in the town of Clarkson when she was a ...

Jamisons in W. PA Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Misty Mackall

Surnames > Jamison

Does anyone have any information on Margaret Jamison, born in 1823, died in 1872. She married Eli hoon and had 7 children: William, John, Samuel, Luvania, Alvarado, Alvira, and George. They probably l...

:) Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Misty

Surnames > Davis

...just have to visit a few cemeteries or the courthouse, no problem. Yeah, I'm sure I'm related to the Mackall motors people somehow. All the Mackall's here are descended from a family from Georgetown, Pa.

sorry Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by  KOSMIKK

Surnames > Davis

...relation to my group of Davis'. My dad (who was born in 1911 and died in 1999) however..used to work for a Mackall motors.back in the late 1930's. Are you any relation to the car company? just courious! Goo...

Heisley's Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Misty Mackall

Surnames > Heisley

Does anyone have any information on the Heisley family of the Cleveland area, or Geauga County, OH? I am especially interested on the family containing Charles Albert Heisley. Any information would be...

Brittains in E. OH Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Misty Mackall

Surnames > Brittain

Does anyone have any information on William James Brittain. He married Ida Alice Bricker They had a daughter (my great-grandmother) Permelia Jane Brittain. She was born in Middleton Township, Columbia...

Knights in E. OH, or W. PA Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Misty Mackall

Surnames > Knight

Does anyone have any information on Agnes Jane Knight, born 1899, died Feb 5 1961? She married Harry Elmer Crowl. Any information on siblings and parents would be greatly appreciated

Crowls in E. OH Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Misty Mackall

Surnames > Crowl

Does anyone have any information on Harry Elmer Crowl. He was born Dec 14, 1897, and died Mar of 1980. He married Agnes Jane Knight. Any information on Harry's parents or siblings would be greatly app...

Rentner Kin Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by Bob Mackall

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Steele

The reason that I believe Alta and Clara to be sisters is strongly speculative. 1) Alma's birth certificate states there were a bunch of older siblings for Alma. 2) Clara married Parson in Steele or...

John Briscoe-Jane Delishimutt Posted on: 02 Mar 1999, by John Eisenberg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Ralls

...Phillip, Ann M., Sevilla, John, Anderson & William T. I have John's parents as Ralph Briscoe & Ann Mackall of Frederick Co, MD. I have Jane's parents as Lindsey Delishmutt & Sarah Trammell also o...

Eli B. Wissinger Obituary Posted on: 13 Jul 1999, by  bwissinger

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...1, died at 4:30 a.m. March 2, 1954 at home. Born in Johnstown May 4, 1865, a son of John and Sophie (MACKALL) WISSINGER. Preceded in death by wife, the former Mary HUNT, who died Aug 14, 1948; also a son, Pa...

Mrs. George Page Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by Deborah Berg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...Silvia; a brother Lemon G. Hildebrand, of the Eight Ward, Johnstown; two sisters, Amelia, wife of James Mackall, of Vinco, and Lucy, wife of B.F. Grove, of Summerhill; a half-brother, Doss Kemmerer, of Frank...

Mrs. John WISSINGER Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by Christine Stine

...last night, presumably of heart failure. The deceased was a daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. John Mackall, and was born in England about fifty-four years ago. When she was about five years old her parents ...

Abbie (Shuman) Burkhart (1880 - 1961) Posted on: 05 Sep 2004, by  KerryM3410

...Wade, Mineral Point R. D.; Ellen, wife of Rev. Earl FLORA, Menlo Park, Calif.; Ada, wife of Forrest MACKALL, Nanty Glo, and Lola, wife of Henry DIXON, East Berne, N.Y.; also 8 grandchildren and 14 great-gran...

Earl M “Henny” MILLER, 1903-1985, of Johnstown Posted on: 29 Sep 2005, by  BrianLCartwri...

...son of Henry K. and Elizabeth G. (Sell) Miller. Preceded in death by parents; wife, former Florence B. Mackall; daughter, Barbara Metzger; infant son, Barry; and five brothers and three sisters. Survived by ...

Samuel Patton Posted on: 28 Dec 1998, by Debbie Vick

SAMUEL PATTON DIES FOLLOWING OPERATION Prominent Westmont Resident Passed Away at Johnstown Hospital Samuel Patton of 41 Wyoming Street, a prominent Westmont resident died Saturday evening at the Joh...

Obituary of John A. CARNEGIE [1855—1933IN] Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  Removed

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Greene

THE BLOOMFIELD NEWS, Bloomfield, Greene County, Indiana, Thursday, January 12, 1933, Volume XVII, Number 11, Page 1, Column 3, “Taylor Township Man Dies at Madison.” [Transcribed 30 Aug 2000...

Obituary for John Wissinger Posted on: 18 Jul 1999, by Christine Stine

JOHN WISSINGER, A NONAGENARIAN, CALLED BY DEATH ________________________ Well-Known Resident of Morrellville Had Been Bedfast Since November _____________________ BORN IN FEBRUARY, 1836 John Wissinge...

Homer W. Patterson died 1969 Posted on: 02 Mar 2006, by  kellykendig

...William Lynch, and Mrs. Audrey Hammers, both of Beaver Falls; son, Jack, Transfer, Pa.; sister, Mrs. Verna Mackall, Sharon; also seven grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. Friends received from 7 to ...

Re: William Mackel/Mary Chappel Posted on: 29 Jun 2004, by  galelom_grpl8...

Dear Pam, My name is Pharistina Bullock. My mother's maiden name was Pharistina Mackall as was my grand mother's name. My greatgrandmother's name was changed to Pharistina Jackson, but her parents (my grea...

Re: William Mackel/Mary Chappel Posted on: 22 Nov 2001, by Pam Mackel

...grandparents. Lena was my aunt. William's parents were William and Jennie Mackel. Their parents were John Mackall, married to Mary Lake. They came from England in 1850. Stephen and Jane Mackall came over in 18...

Francis Mauldin Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by L.S.Pack

Surnames > Mauldin

...son Francis Mauldin Jr. b bef 1637 Dumpling Island, New Norfolk, VA, d 1710 MD, md bef 1689 ELIZABETH MACKALL. I have seen this son attributed to both wives. My sources: [www.ancestry.com] ; [www.familysear...

Francis Mauldin Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by  CM435Mau

Surnames > Mauldin

...unknown. He had one known son Thomas Richard that was born of that union. His second wife was Eliza Mackall. Of this union, the following children were born: William Jermiah Mauldin, Margaret Magdalene Mauld...

Francis Mauldin Will c 1643-1710 Posted on: 27 Dec 1999, by  CM435Mau

Surnames > Mauldin

...life, then to pass to his son Benjamin and heirs. Francis Mauldin Testators - Charles Allen, Bejna. Mackall, John Mackall (NOTE: Son of Thomas Richard i.e. Francis Benjamin listed as Francis in birth record, mar...

Eliza Mackall Mauldin Will Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by  CM435Mau

Surnames > Mauldin

Calvery Co. (Calvert Co) MD Dtd 14 Dec 1720 Probate 22 Jan 1721 Elizabeth Mackall Mauldin Will (NOTE: 2nd Wife of Francis Mauldin (II)) Son - William and heirs 1/2 Dwelling Plantation. Son - James and hei...

Eleanor Dawson Posted on: 10 Apr 1999, by  PatThorson

Surnames > Dawson

...Ann Marbury (11 Sep 1715-28 Jan 1795) 3-Nicholas Lowe Dawson (14 Jun 1750-18 Mar 1806) sp: Elizabeth MACKALL (abt 1745-) sp: Mary Mackall (abt 1766-) 4-James Mackall Dawson (11 Jul 1775-11 Jan 1867) sp: Ann Allnutt (...

Tillie PATTERSON Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by Eileen Beers

...impaired for the last several years. The deceased is survived by her husband two children, Mrs. Verna MACKALL and Homer PATTERSON, both of Sharon, Pa. She also leaves three grandchildren and these brothers ...

Teeter family Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by  bkennamer

I am looking for the parents of John Teeter. I have a copy of his obituary which states that he was born in Bedford Co., PA, and moved to Cambria Co., PA in his youth. He was born Feb 1, 1823 and marr...

Re: Stinnett history in Calvert County Posted on: 27 May 2005, by  jbaki

Surnames > Stinnett

...(also found spelled Bedders) was born on October 3, 1865 and died December 6, 1938. Her parents were Mackall Betters and Sarah Jane Dorsey. George William Stinnett was my g-grandfather's brother. I am ve...

McClosky mystery Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Misty Mackall

Surnames > McClosky

Does anyone know anything about a Mae McClosky? She married Charles Heisley. They lived in Geauga County, OH for awhile, and had one daughter, Clara Bell there. Mae was born in 1873 and died in 1908. ...

per page