Search the Boards

Search Results for "LONGCOR" - 279 Messages

per page

John Henry David b: 09/15/1883 Posted on: 30 Sep 2002, by  bikerdoug

Surnames > David

...Hancock, Fulton Co. in Illinois. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. Bikerdoug@aol.com Thanks; Douglas Longcor

DICKEY, John & Margaret LONGCOR Posted on: 04 Apr 2005, by James Anderson

Surnames > Dickey

...have a John Dickey who was born around 1788 in Pennsylvania. Then by 1819, he and his wife Margaret Longcor are married in Athens, County Ohio. Their children were: Clarissa Dickey b. 1821 in Ohio Martha...

Re: New York Whaleys Posted on: 09 May 2003, by  vernienichols...

Surnames > Whaley

Looking for parentage of Mercy Whaley. Born circa 1777. Married Daniel Fox 22 FEB 1797, Saratoga Reformed Dutch Protestant Church, Schuylerville, Saratoga, New York. Raised her family in Avon, New Yor...

Re: longcore mary francis [whitaker Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by  harwellv1

Surnames > Boardman

...stutson's and the longcor's. My husbands great grandmother was Emily Stutson, she was married to Timothy Longcor. They resided in Michigan. Timothy was from a family of 9 brothers who all resided in Ovid, MI...

Healy's Lost in Kansas Posted on: 18 May 2002, by KaTrina Healy-Stebbins

Surnames > Healy

...COLLAR1) was born 11 JUN 1863 in Oh., and died 8 AUG 1934 in Des Moines,Polk,Ia.. He married Luella LONGCOR 13 APR 1894 in Smith Center, Smith, KS, daughter of William LONGCOR and Margaret HARRIS. She was born 17 N...

DEGARMO Posted on: 25 May 2000, by  CVanBuren0737

Surnames > DeGarmeaux

...1823-1868, m. Eleanor VanAuken John Perry 1857-1933, m. Sarah Roloson 1880 Mabel Perry 1880-1928, m. Harry Longcor Hazel Longcor 1906-1953, m. Verner House Lorraina House 1927-1965 m. Joseph Ford 1945 Carol Ford b....

Re: Needing help reading 1830 census for Cady Posted on: 29 Mar 2004, by  Ted Pack

Surnames > Cady

...on it: 01 Bishop, Hiram 02 Parker, Oliver 03 Sunderlin, Monro 04 Bishop, Orren 05 Woodbeck, John 06 Longcor, James 07 Rapler, Daniel 08 Havens, John F. 09 Wakeman, Elisha 10 Wilson, Solomon 10 Simmons, G...

Steve Holmes Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by V. Montgomery

Surnames > Holmes

I am seeking information about Steve Holmes who lived in Belfast, Iowa in 1911. He was my grandfather, but that is all I know of him. He was married to a Lida Luella Longcor.

Woodard-Thompson family Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by  Shaunee Power

Surnames > Woodard

...family that I would be happy to share. Saphronia Thompson's parents were John Wesley and Elizabeth (Longcor) Thompson of Athens County, Ohio.

Woodard-Thompson Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  TomWoodard12

Surnames > Woodard

...would love to have it and I will send anything I have if you need it. Have you ran into any Woodard or Longcor Info. I have been stuck on these people! Thanks for responding! Hope to hear from you soon! Tom

McLeod, Haire,Birmingham,Parmenter of Michigan Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by  Maryriver

Surnames > McLeod

John Haire and Elizah Covert were parents of Margaret, George, Cornelia (married Longcor) James, and Celestia (married McLeod) Emmaline Whittemore and James McLeod were parents of Charles, Edwin, Benjamin, A...

Shanklin Posted on: 20 Jul 1999, by Barbara Clymer DiSalvo

Surnames > Shanklin

...my Grandmother married Eugene Shanklin it was a second marriage with no children. Her name was Myrtle Longcor and her maiden name was Manchester. I have 2 books written by an Immelda O Shanklin.

Susie Beckner's autograph album Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by  beeswalther

Surnames > Beckner

During a "search on all boards" I saw where someone else had done this and I thought it was a great idea. I would love to have a copy of an ancestors handwriting from the late 1880's! So h...

Longcor Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by  JoanPayne51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Unknown

Looking for information on John Jasper Longcor , born Yates County, New York, April 2, 1859 and was thought tolive in Salem,Or. I am researching the Longcor Family, Thank you.

Re: Leander Bloyd-Sutter County Pioneer Posted on: 24 Nov 2006, by  DebraAnderson...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sutter

...1862, where he has been engaged in farming; he owns 160 acres. Mr. B. was married in 1865 to Miss Amanda Longcor, a native of Illinois; they have six children - two boys and four girls. ~*~*~* The above ske...

John J. Longcor Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by  vernienichols...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Unknown

I have a John J. Longcor. Son of Gabriel Dean Longcor and Phoebe Mizner. The birth date is the same, and his birthplace is listed as Milo, Township, Yates County, NY. His death place is listed as Salem, Oregeon. Gi...

Re: DICKEY, John b. 1788 & Margaret LONGCOR family in OH & IN Posted on: 16 Mar 2007, by  ArmedaS

Surnames > Dickey

...John II when he went off to Mercer County, Ohio and had another family. Martha then married Leonard LONGCOR. Martha LONGCOR and John DICKEY are both buried in Jackson Cemetery in Elkhart County, Indiana next to H...

Re: DICKEY, John b. 1788 & Margaret LONGCOR family in OH & IN Posted on: 16 Mar 2007, by  all4him25

Surnames > Dickey

...undocumented source that their father's name could be Thomas. From what I know, John Dickey married Margaret Longcor in 1819 in Ohio. In 1835, John purchases three parcels of land in Elkhart County where h...

Re: Peter Longcor, Belfast, Iowa Posted on: 01 Feb 2007, by  memaw14

Surnames > Longcor

I have got quite a bit of information on the family of Peter Longcor although I don't have a lot on Lida I would love to share with you if you would email me at sandy@usafast.biz

Re: Longcor, Barbara Ann Posted on: 24 May 2007, by  WhiteRaven01

Surnames > Longcor

Hi my name is Joseph William Longcor and I have been trying to find as much as I can about us. So if you would like to talk about it let me know.

Re: Steve Holmes Posted on: 13 Feb 2007, by  memaw14

Surnames > Holmes

Hi Steve. are you still researching Lida Longcor? She is my great aunt and I too would love to find out information on her family. My grandfather, her brother, was William E.who maried Ethel Moyer. Lida a...

Talleyrand Cemetery Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by Sandy Bollhorst

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Keokuk

Fran, Could you please tell me if there are any Thompson, Longcor or Good/Goode's listed there. I mainly am looking for a Cyrus Good/e and his daughter Cyrenus at least this is the names I was given and also...

Andrews, Ellen Darlene, born 1933 CA, Mother Maiden Name Longcor Posted on: 25 Oct 2007, by  JoyAbernathy5...

Surnames > Andrews

I am searching for my cousin Darlene whose mother's name was Bernice. I am attempting to match Darlene's born in California in 1932-1934 to a mother whose name was Bernice. The California Birth Index ...

Frank Smith d. 1928 Posted on: 22 Apr 1999, by Cathy DiPietro

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Sussex

...survived by his wife, Mrs. Lucy Layton Smith, and two daughters, Miss Ethel, at home; and Mrs. Grace Longcor, of Greendell.

Mabel Perry Longcor d. 1928 Posted on: 22 Apr 1999, by  CVanBuren0737

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Sussex

...great grandmother. In 1998 the family got together and had a stone erected for her, her husband Harry Longcor, and son David Longcor. My grandmother was Hazel Longcor House. I have information on these surnames if anyone ...

Mabel Perry Longcor d.1928 Posted on: 22 Apr 1999, by Cathy DiPietro

Sussex Indp. dated Friday 2 Mar 1928 Beemerville - Mrs. Mabel Longcor, wofe of Harry Longcor, died Friday night at home near Rudetown after an illness of two weeks. Mrs. Longcor was 48 years old. Besides her husband, she ...

Abraham Longcor Posted on: 18 Jan 1999, by Harley Phillips

...my server has been down for the past 3 days!! In any event, I have not got documentation of Abraham Longcor being a son of Johann Wilhelm Langhaar at hand. I have accepted this as being fact from several oth...

Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Longcor 60th Anniv. Posted on: 04 Feb 1999, by Cathy DiPietro

NJ Herald newspaper dated Thurs. Jan. 16, 1930 Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Longcor celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary at their home on Sparta Avenue, Newton on Sunday, January 12. They are enjoying good heal...

Abraham Longcor Posted on: 14 Jan 1999, by Jackie Soncrant

Please give source for Abraham being son of Wilhelm Langhaar

Re: Job Jones & Mary Adaline Longcor Posted on: 05 Feb 2008, by  SandyBollhors...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Hancock

got more contact me at sandy@usafast.biz PETER2 LONGCOR (ABRAHAM1)1,2 was born July 17, 1774 in New Jersey3,4,4,4, and died Aft. 1850 in Adams County, Illinois4. He married ABIGAIL HAINES5,6 February 26,...

Re: obit Mrs. Fred Longcor Posted on: 10 Dec 2007, by  memaw14

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Cherry

Hi Would you possibly still have the obit for Mrs. Fred Longcor? if so would it be possible to scan me a copy of it I believe she belongs to my line. Thanks in advance. Sandy Thompson Bollhorst sandy@usa...

Re: obit Mrs. Fred Longcor Posted on: 11 Dec 2007, by  mnollett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Cherry

...into a computer program. I believe there are about 4 or 5 copies of these around. "Mrs. Fred Longcor, a well known resident of the Rosebud reservation for many years, died at her home about 21 miles...

Longcor relatives Posted on: 16 Oct 2000, by  Charles Howar...

Surnames > Dean

Adam is one of 12 children of Heinrich Peter Struble and Elizabeth Longcor. The information on this family is available on various Internet family trees. Elizabeth's parents were Johann William Langhar (circ...

Lydia Pierson Obit 1899 Posted on: 02 Mar 2008, by  EdBoyleAberLe...

...Pierson, born and raised in Sparta, died on Tuesday, October 3 at the home of her sister, Mrs. David Longcor. She was a member of the Methodist Church and left a will giving $200 to the M.E. and $200 to the ...

Talleyrand Cemetery Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  fran_ingersol...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Keokuk

I am sorry but I find none of the above listed surnames in my census of the Talleyrand Cemetery in Keokuk County. Fran

Re: obit Mrs. Fred Longcor Posted on: 12 Dec 2007, by  memaw14

Thank you so much I am going now to check my files. I really appreciate your help Sandy

Re: Job Jones & Mary Adaline Longcor Posted on: 04 Feb 2008, by  TomW76

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Hancock

...Abagail also through their daughter Elizabeth who married John Wesley Thompson. This is all I have on the Longcor family would like to know more and where did peter and Abagail marry? And whre buried?

Re: Job Jones & Mary Adaline Longcor Posted on: 05 Feb 2008, by  sally yarbrou...

From the book "Pioneers Of The Prairie" page 517 Longcor Joseph-- died 1920, married Elizabeth Thompson she died 1934, four children. other Longcor mentioned; Daisy Lloyd Opel Peter H. Raymond Robert A...

Re: Job Jones & Mary Adaline Longcor Posted on: 10 Dec 2007, by  memaw14

I WOULD REALLY REALLY LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE LONGCOR FAMILY. MY GRANDFATHER WAS WILLIAM ERRICK LONGCOR S/O PETER SYLVESTER LONGCOR. AND SO ON BACK. I would love to talk with anyone researching this interesting fam...

Re: obit Mrs. Fred Longcor Posted on: 11 Dec 2007, by  mnollett

Just to add a little to that: 1930 census lists Fred Longcor living northwest (more north than west) {Twp 37 Range 28}of Valentine in South Dakota. 1920 Census lists them living in Valentine, NE. Her n...

The Mary A. Judy School Posted on: 05 Dec 2007, by  memaw14

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Vermilion

...information of any kind on the Mary A. Judy School in Potomac,IL. My mother and my aunt (Daisy & Laura Longcor) resided there in the early 1930's and I would love to know more about the place and it's r...

Re: James Barbary (Longcor) Washer Posted on: 11 Jun 2008, by  gpuent_1

Surnames > Longcor

I'm wondering if you could help me. I am a Longcor, my parents divorced when I was three. It was a bitter divorce so I know very little about my fathers side. His name is Dwayne, he lives in Minnesota som...

Re: James Barbary (Longcor) Washer Posted on: 11 Jun 2008, by  gpuent_1

Surnames > Longcor

I'm wondering if you could help me. I am a Longcor, my parents divorced when I was three. It was a bitter divorce so I know very little about my fathers side. His name is Dwayne, he lives in Minnesota som...

Re: Struble, Sanders, Tintle, Leddy In Pequanac, Morris, NJ Posted on: 16 Nov 2008, by  Blstruble1

Surnames > Struble

...Susan Sanders. 1809 Jacob m Catherine( ). 1774 Peter m Elizabeth( ). 1742 Heinrich m Elizabeth Longcor. 1714 Johann m Elizabeth Pfort. John Jacob Sr. pg 3 John Jacob Jr. pg 11 in the 1830 census for Po...

Re: George Longcor/Loncher in Kansas Posted on: 10 Jan 2009, by  Goodsister777

Surnames > Longcor

I believe his wife was Mary Jane Gilmore. You can find him with his last name spelled "Lunker" on the 1870 census for Rutland twnshp., Montgomery county, Kansas. Check the family listed BE...

Re: George Longcor/Loncher in Kansas Posted on: 10 Jan 2009, by  Shannon1603

Surnames > Longcor

Thanks so much for all your information. Splendid!

Re: Longcor Posted on: 13 Mar 2009, by  Lorri441

Surnames > Longcor

My dad was Raymond Longcor, he had brother Walter and George also Ruth was his sister. If anyone has more information about the family, I'd love to hear it. My e-mail address is: Lorri_44@hotmail.com Th...

Re: Albert Longcor Posted on: 16 Mar 2009, by  lorrilgarcia1

Surnames > Longcor

Rachel died on July 10, 1958, she is buried in Modesto along with Albert.

Re: Longcor/Longcore Sussex County NJ 1749 Posted on: 12 Dec 2008, by  all4him25

Surnames > Longcor

Hello, My Longcor relatives come from Sussex County, New Jersey. My 4x g-grandfather Peter Longcor married Abagail Haines on 16 Geb 1797 in Sussex County, New Jersey. They had 13 children: Leonard, Margaret (my 3...

Hudson's Posted on: 07 Nov 2000, by  Laura Allen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Adams

...Jane Haynes married Thomas Hudson and had a only son W.Ren (Washington) Hudson who married Mary Adaline Longcor. I believe there were either two Thomas Hudson's in Adams Co, or Susan Jane Haynes was married ...

per page