Search the Boards

Search Results for "LIZANA" - 156 Messages

per page

william richard Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by mary slayton

Surnames > Richardson

i have a william richard b.d. ?_?-1821 married mary jane ? 1840 her b.d. ?_?_1825 children harriet rosella b.d. 3-4-1842 married oliver charles drake his b.d. 5-19-1842 her children mary ellen-b.d.?_?_...

RANDALL GALE WOLTERS of la. Posted on: 19 Mar 2002, by  pdchance

Surnames > Wolters

hello, i'm looking for the parents of RANDALL GALE WOLTERS he lived in louisiana and married MARIE EMMA HERREN. they had 4 girls all born in louisiana. euphemia -b:10/16/1876 viola (lolie)-b:1879 emm...

Demesme Posted on: 13 May 2000, by Christine Fields

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Ascension

Please ask your grandmother if she remembers a Chinaman named Toney Bell or Joseph Bell. According to my grandmother, this is our connection to the Demesme family. Thanks, Christine Fields

CELESTIN, JAMES Posted on: 18 May 1999, by Christine Fields

Surnames > Celestine

Looking for JAMES CELESTIN. 1870 resident of New Orleans, LA. Witness to marriage of ALCIDE FRANK and PAULINE LIZANA.

Mary Huebner Posted on: 20 May 2000, by  Sherry_Noreen

Surnames > Huebner

I"m looking for any information on my Great Grandmother Mary Huebner. She was born in 1845, Austria. She married Andreas Arms from Valendas, Graubunden, Switzerland abt 1868. She died 1929 in Wis...

Langenbacher Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by liz miller

Surnames > Langenbacher

...of Germany. There is a Bertha Miller on the 1860 census and we need to research it further. do any of these names ring a bell? Liz

Morse, Mors, Morris, Moss DNA project Posted on: 13 Jul 2003, by  DebbieMcArdle...

Surnames > Morse

...want to find the family groups related to Ebenezer Morse/Moss/Morris/Morss of Prince William Co VA in the 1750s and 1760s. There were several other Morse families living near them at various times: ...

dubuisson kin Posted on: 26 Jun 2001, by  deborahchance...

Surnames > Dubuisson

...names grand father is joseph and grand mother is theresa. her parent are william terrell and victoria lizana of harrison county, mississippi ,town of pass christian. i am related through the terrell's to ...

folse family background Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by john folse

Surnames > Folse

...Valeri Guidry, Angeline Gastanel, William Dawson, Per Rene Perdeau, Philomena Paloxana Lavigne, Claude Lizana sr., Harriet Boreau, Romon Lizana, and a last name of Necias if someone who reads this could contact m...

LIZANA, Pauline Posted on: 18 May 1999, by Christine Fields

Surnames > Lizana

I think I finally found Pauline Lizana's parents. Possibly Joseph and Theresa Bayard. They have a P Lazina age 5 listed on the 1860 Harrison County, MS, census.

Christie Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by Julia Strong

Surnames > Lizana

I am from Hancock Co., and my grandmother is a Lizana. Her family is from Saucier, Ms. that is in Harrison co.contact me if you need to. I dont know all of them but I could ask my mother.

lizana Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by  marrerobelle

Surnames > Lizana

My greatgrandmother was Eugenia Lizana de Sanchez. She married James Huddleston. I have descendants, but cannot find Lizana back before Raymond Lizana m. Marie L. Saucier. They were Eugenia's parents. Ramon (original s...

hi far family Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by Adrian Lizana Sanchez

Surnames > Lizana

Hi. I´m a system enginering in Madrid, Spain. In my country Lizana isn´t a popular lastname. We are a few, and i´m surprised to see you around the world. The origen of this name is in Navarra...

lizana Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  marrerobelle

Surnames > Lizana

Hi, Adrian, I see that your last name is Sanchez. The Ramon Lizana I'm looking for - his mother was Ana Maria Sanchez, his father was Antonio Lizana. The Sanchez name - could it be related. Is there an Ana Maria ...

Antonio Lizana Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by Adrián Lizana Sánchez

Surnames > Lizana

...Sanchez in Spain. Thousands. But very few Lizanas. In my family there are a couple or two of Antonio Lizana. I'll ask my father (Adriano Lizana Garrido) for his cousins. Who is Ramon Lizana?, he is alive? age? Bye Isab...

Dierkes Family Crest Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by  EdHediger

Surnames > Dierkes

My wife was raised in St. Louis, MO, daughter of Henry Albert Dierkes, son of William Joseph Dierkes who lived in St. Louis. Are you a member of this family or do you know other members in the family ...

Lizana Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by  marrerobelle

Surnames > Lizana

Hi again, Adrien, here's what I have. Antonio Lizana m. Ana Maria Sanchez in Spain.Son, Ramon Sebastian Lizana b. 1787 (Cadiz?) d. 1865 Mississippi. Ramon m. Marie Louise Saucier 3-10-1814 in N. O., LA. They had ...

Lizana Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by Kimberly Marie Draughn

Surnames > Lizana

Hello, I am also a decendant of Ramon Lizana, my dad's first cousin, Leroy has done a family tree of the family. His e-mail is LLizana@aol.com. There is a book being published at this time about the family...

Lizana Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by  marrerobelle

Surnames > Lizana

E mail me at marrerobelle@aol.com and I'll share what I've got. I been in touch with Leroy and am awaiting his book. Great to hear from another "cousin".

ANNA EUGENIA LIZANA Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by Randall Ladnier

Surnames > Lizana

My ggrandfather, MITCHELL LADNER, married ANNA EUGENIA LIZANA. I have a picture of them which was taken circa 1890. I have a great deal of information on the LIZANA family which I would gladly make available to a...

Lizana Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by  marrerobelle

Surnames > Lizana

Marie Louise Saucier and Ramon Lizana were my gggrandparents. Their daughter Eugenia married James Huddleston and THEIR daughter Isabella married William Keife. Please email me at marrerobelle@aol.com. I'm ...

Info on the Lizana Posted on: 05 Nov 2000, by  wdlizana

Surnames > Lizana

I married into the Lizana family who have lived in the community of Lizana. I would be interested in any info you would be willing to share. Also, any info on the Ceriel Saucier family you might have. Thanks

LIZANA SAUCIER Posted on: 05 Nov 2000, by Randall Ladnier

Surnames > Lizana

Are you the WANDA KAY DEDEAUX who married MELVIN EDWARD LIZANA? If so, you and I are third cousins. Check out my web site at: (http://www.ladnerandladnier.com)

Lizana family Posted on: 14 Mar 2001, by Katherine Prudeaux

Surnames > Lizana

Dear Mr. Ladnier, I am interested in information on the Lizana family. My grandmother was Mary Claudine Lizana. Her parents were Claude Placide Joseph Lizana and Marie Henriette Boreau Necaise. Claude's father was Ramo...

Claude Placide Joseph Lizana Posted on: 14 Mar 2001, by Randall Ladnier

Surnames > Lizana

...26th. Send me your email tonight and I will send you what I have on the descendants of Ramon Sebastiana Lizana. My email address is: (rladnier@home.com).

Re: Claude Placide Joseph Lizana Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by  chebob9696com

Surnames > Lizana

...grandfather. Would you please share any info so that I may further research. My great grandmother was Glaudine Lizana. She married George Prudeaux. Thanks

Re: Claude Placide Joseph Lizana Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by Randall Ladnier

Surnames > Lizana

...born in Bay St. Louis and New Orleans, respectively. GEORGE JOSEPH PRUDEAU married MARIE CLAUDINE LIZANA January 29, 1898 in Bay St. Louis. She was the daughter of CLAUDE LIZANA and MARIE BOREAU. They had the f...

lizana history Posted on: 03 Jun 2001, by rodrigo lizana

Surnames > Lizana

...to live in the great country of scotland. I now have a beutiful baby boy i have called Jordan andres lizana and i would be so pleased if you could sent me any information on the lizana history name that could hel...

Re: Lizana Posted on: 07 May 2003, by deborah chance

Surnames > Lizana

i have been looking for any info on the lizana side of my family for sometime. if you have a book with the names of all the lizanas in it i would love to have a copy. my family is also related to Ramon lizana thr...

Lizana Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by Kimberly Marie Draughn

Surnames > Lizana

Hello, I am a decendant of Juan Sebastion Lizana. The family settled in Delisle, MS., I think the date was the early 1800's, As I told Isabelle, my dads cousin Leroy has a book on the family tree, with all ...

Re: Antonio Lizana Posted on: 14 Oct 2001, by  angelicalizan...

Surnames > Lizana

...información hasta el 1550 y tantos.Donde vives?Conoces en Alcala de Henares la "Casa de los Lizana" y en Huesca la "Plaza de Lizana"? Sabes a donde se retiró Rodrigo de Lizana despues de d...

Re: Christie Posted on: 13 Jun 2002, by  srforever1

Surnames > Lizana

christie were u a bell ur mother janet?

lizana,terrells of pass christian ms. Posted on: 27 May 2001, by deborah

Surnames > Lizana

a white family in southern mississippi father william terrell mother victoria lizana and their 8 children please write meif you have any info on them birth and death info most of all.

Frances Lizana Posted on: 20 Feb 2004, by Louise DeDeaux

Surnames > Lizana

I am the granddaughter of Frances Anasia Lizana born Dec. 19, 1881 died Aug 16, 1957, she is buried in the St Stephens Catholic church in Delisle, MS, she married Felician Dedeaux , had three children, Joh...

Re: Frances Lizana Posted on: 27 Apr 2004, by Saundra Isabelle

Surnames > Lizana

Sylvanie, was my grandfather John Oliver Lizana sisster if you search keyword Lizana you will find the lovely lizanas, some information is posted on that website. Athough some need to be added maybe if everyone ...

Lizana Posted on: 19 Jan 2006, by María Fernanda Vallecillo

Surnames > Lizana

The mother of my g-grandfather was Francisca Lizana. I come from Puerto Rico, but my ancestors have hopped all the way fro New Orleans to my Island. We always believed that the Lizana family came from Catalu...

Dr. M A Powell of Mississippi Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by  James_Collums

Surnames > Powell

I am looking for information on my great grandfather Dr. M. A. Powell, b 14 Jul 1830,d 9 Feb 1922, he is in the Sarepta, Ms Cem. He was married to Mary J. Powell b 6 Jan 1837 d 15 Nov 1920. They also ha...

Martin HOLDER, son of Heinrich Holder and Elizabeth Null Posted on: 29 Apr 2002, by  Elizabeth Har...

Surnames > Holder

...listed as age 55, a millwright, in Forsyth Co. Wife Elizabeth age 51, b. Virginia Sarah 21 Nancy 19 Lizana 15 There was an older daughter, Lisetta, who married Alexander RIDINGS in 1848. Sarah is listed ...

Lizana (Eliaz) Holt Posted on: 06 Nov 2005, by  mneesie

Surnames > Holt

Looking for any info born in England around 1870 parents William and Mary came to US and lived in Brockton Ma died giving birth in March 1894, also she married John T Brown of Maine

WILLIAM ARMISTEAD TERRELL Posted on: 19 Mar 2002, by  pdchance

Surnames > Terrell

...looking for William Armistead Terrell of pass christian, harrison county ,mississippi. he married Victoria Lizana on july 7,1873 and had 8 kids. Williams father is listed on the wedding record as WILLIAM...

LOOKING FOR LOST UNCLE Posted on: 20 Aug 2001, by angela crouse

Surnames > Worley

DELBERT WORLEY WAS ON THIS BOARD LAST IN 1999. HE IS MY UNCLE HE HAS (3) NIECES. IAM TRYING TO FIND HIM. MY NAME IS ANGELA THE REST ARE SHARON DENEICE SELF AND HAZEL ANNETTE WE WHERE ALL BORN IN ATLANT...

H. A. Worley, GA/Walker Co., AL 1900's Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by JD Young

Surnames > Worley

Looking for information on H. A. Worley married Susan Williamson November 10, 1887, probably in Carroll Co., GA. Susan is buried in Cordova, Walker co., AL. Do not know what H. A. stands for or if th...

Laughlin McLean m. Amey Anne Durfee, SCT>RI>OH Posted on: 18 Nov 2003, by Anne

Surnames > McLean

...Anne Durfee from RI. They both died in Cedarville, OH, where they are buried. I am wondering does anybody know where in Scotland this Laughlin McLean is from?

TWO DIFFERENT TIMOTHYS? Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by  ejccrac

Surnames > Terrell

Hi, I think I have my Timothy Terrells mixed up and I need your help. I have TIMOTHY TERRELL born 1658,son of RICHMOND and ELIZABETH TERRELL, married to Elizabeth Foster from one source. But I have TIMOTHY TE...

Re: William Netterfield Posted on: 14 Jun 2006, by john aitken

Surnames > Netterfield

...mullholland in dundalk, Proton or now Southgate township mostly Bell and Mclintock are also related. I am a Mullholland on my grandmother side and have quite a good idex on Mulholland from my side of...

Free People of Color Posted on: 14 Apr 2007, by  Christine Ren...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > James

I am searching for: AUBERT circa 1800 in Lafourche Parish, LA AYO circa 1800 in Assumption and Lafourche Parish, LA BELL circa 1910 in Ascension and Orleans Parish, LA BIBOLET in Ascension, Lafourche...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > Charles

I am searching for: AUBERT circa 1800 in Lafourche Parish, LA AYO circa 1800 in Assumption and Lafourche Parish, LA BELL circa 1910 in Ascension and Orleans Parish, LA BIBOLET in Ascension, Lafourche...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Assumption

Henry M. BLACKBURN (24 May 1864, Pleasantville, Bedford Co. -- 1 Dec 1938, Altoona) Posted on: 03 Nov 2007, by  michaelscaldw...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Blair

...In early life he engaged in farming, coming to Altoona and entering the railroad company service as a locomotive fireman on the Pittsburgh division on Feb. 9, 1887. On Jan. 4, 1893, he was promoted to engineer,...

Re: Nancy Melinda Austin Hurt Underwood Posted on: 21 Nov 2007, by  alexnc1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...05 Nov 1876. 3. Ida E. B: 19 Jul 1882 Marr: William McDowell. 4. Berda M. B: 02 July 1887 at Fredericktown or Mine La Motte, Madison Co., Mo. D: 14 July 1966 at Bonne Terre, St. Francois Co....

per page