Search the Boards

Search Results for "LIZABETH" - 1,377 Messages

per page

Lizabeth Burk CLEGHORN / Jos Jefferson RUMLEY Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by  dellariola

Surnames > Cleghorn

Looking for information on my g gm Lizabeth Burk CLEGHORN said to be from Arkansas. Was probably born abt 1850. She and her husband Joseph Jefferson RUMLEY were living in the area of Lavaca County, Texas in t...

Re: frederick o Basque married marguerite Rousselle 1903,11,22 Gloucester county Posted on: 05 Oct 2005, by  Victor2015

Surnames > Basque

... Père Charles Charlemagne St-Coeur #3947 Mère Marie Louise Élizabeth LeBreton;Breton #3948 De Tracadie(mariage). -------------------------------------------------------...

Re: Slack in Louisiana Posted on: 16 Jul 2001, by J. M. Collins

Surnames > Slack

I have Oscar Fulton Baucum and wife Delia Lizabeth Slack and their children and descendants as well as Delia's ancestors in my database if you're still interested. I have nothing on Oscar's line, tho.

Kenneth Pulver of Lousiana Obituary Posted on: 20 Feb 2005, by  Ruth Coker

Surnames > Pulver

...Lake Charles; two daughters, Sally Pulver Ruel and husband, Robert E. Ruel, Jr. M.D. of Metairie and Lizabeth Page Pulver of Lake Charles; two step-daughters, Carla Stewart of Lake Charles and Jill Barbier of...

Lizabeth Burk Cleghorn Posted on: 15 Apr 2001, by Dell

Surnames > Cleghorn

Hi Rhonda....Lizabeth Burk Cleghorn was my g gm, married to Joseph Jefferson Rumley. I believe they were married in AR, their first child was born there. They first show up in Texas in Erath County in the 186...

VANNIE WEST Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by JERALDINE POWERS

Surnames > West

...HAVENS.WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE SHE IS FROM AND WHO HER PARENTS WHERE.SHE HAD A SISTER BY THE NAME OF LIZABETH ANN WEST AND I THINK SHE WAS FROM MISS.IF I'M WRONG PLEASE LET ME KNOW

LIZABETH ANN WEST Posted on: 16 Aug 1999, by JERALDINE POWERS

Surnames > West

LOOKING FOR LIZABETH ANN WEST WHO WAS MARRIED TO JOHN WESLEY HAVENS.SHE WAS BORN IN 1864.ARLA HAVENS,LULA HAVENS AND GRADY HAVENS WHERE THREE OF THEIR CHILDREN

Re: Regarding the David Family Posted on: 16 Aug 2004, by  E_Floth

Surnames > David

Since you have a lizabeth I have to ask if it is a family name, I have been looking for the parents of Elizabeth David born in apr 1811 in Pa not able to give a city she married Matthias Stevens and was buri...

Regarding the David Family Posted on: 04 May 1999, by Donna Kay David

Surnames > David

...provide me with some information. Thank You Sincerely the David Family Donna,Garry Jr and daughter Lizabeth

Lucinda Barnard Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by Gloria Teggart

Surnames > Barnard

...(1878-1908) Andrew Jackson (1882-1952) Manuel Robert (1884-1927) Charles Samuel (1886-1942) Oder Lizabeth (1888-1921) ...

Maria Catharina Reiffenberg Posted on: 18 Nov 2001, by Edward Ritenburgh

Surnames > Rittenberg

...Ernest DeFoe b. abt 1726 d. abt 1784 canada Johan Jurgen DeVoe b. abt 1727 Daniel Devoe b. abt 1727 Maria Lizabeth TeFee b. sep 30 1735 Anna Margaarita DeVoe b. Feb 9 1737/38 Eva DeVoe b abt 1740 Elizabeth De...

Clems, Clems, Clems Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by Lizabeth Berryman

Surnames > Clem

Thank you for the info. Mythology being what it is, maybe he wasn't a foster child who changed his name. Their children were: Grant, Ed, Leslie,Shirlie, Fannie (Moore), Lena (Crowe) Grace (Miller) Eli...

Re: Poteet or similar in Tennessee Posted on: 29 Dec 2003, by floyd poteet

Surnames > Poteet

i show a in my record that e lizabeth poteet married james ward in giles co. tenn. june 1 1865 by david aymett, jp. need more info contact WEPALM@lorettotel.net

Susanna Heath Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by Maury Shortt

Surnames > Heath

...Heath married William Short,III in 1689. Susanna was born 1669 and died 1744. They had William, IV, lizabeth, Henry, Thomas, Sr., Mary, Cornelius, and Peyton. This couple is my eighth-greatgrand parents. I wo...

Leeson's from Lowell Mass Posted on: 30 Mar 2000, by Ann Leeson

Surnames > Leeson

...Leeson family who came from Lowell. John Thomas born about 1888 in Lowell, son of Thomas LEESON and E/Lizabeth HILL, did he have any siblings? John Thomas married in Canada 1912 and sadly died there in 1918, ...

Richard and Margaret Melay Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by  auntmichele53

Surnames > Melay

...theirparents/brothers/ sisters. They had my GM/Catherine Rose, Agnes, Mary William, Gertrude, Rosie, Lizabeth. Please respond if they sound familiar or you no of anyone who would know something, I'd appreciat...

Warren Lovely, Bourbon Co., Kentucky Posted on: 30 May 2001, by  resaky1

Surnames > Lovely

Looking for info on Warren Lovely from Bourbon Co KY. He married Lizabeth Vest and his 2nd wife was Mae. Warren died around oct. 1968. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Teresa

Suttons from Nebraska Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by LEANNA (SUTTON) BRICKER

Surnames > Sutton

...GRANDFATHER ROBERT WAS HIS NAMES MARRIED MARY HILL THEY HAD 11 CHILDREN JOE, JAMES, ALBERT,MARION,ROBERT, RAY,LIZABETH, BERTHA, LELLIAN,AMY, ALICE SHE DIED WHEN SHE WAS SMALL. IF ANY INFORNATION I LIKE TO HEA...

Ohio County Tarrance Posted on: 28 Aug 1999, by David Tarrance

Surnames > Tarrance

...son of Hiram N. Tarrance and Annie Catherine Musick. Hiram N. was the son of James Alvin Tarrance and Lizabeth Saunders. Hiram N. was born In New York State and James Alvin was born in Vermont. James A. Tarra...

Re: Family tree, whose is it? Posted on: 29 Apr 2006, by Donna

Surnames > Coker

...Beaty gm: Elmira Alderson m: Nancy Gaskill gf: James Gaskill gm: Lizabeth Newton Also have a copy of death notice in the Republican? If you will send me an ...

Family tree, whose is it? Posted on: 02 May 2005, by Donna D'Apolito

Surnames > Coker

... James Gaskill Nancy Gaskill Beaty Lizabeth Newton Gaskill E-mail me, please, Donna D'Apolito

Josef Grabner / Anna Lechner Posted on: 22 Jun 2006, by  sandracer

Surnames > Grabner

...Grabner. Had a son named Joseph who married Doris Barnish . Joseph Jr. had 3 children Winton, Joseph & Lizabeth. According to my grandmother SSID, she has them listed as her parents. Any info will be welc...

Re: Cokers Posted on: 27 May 2002, by  Iamcoker

Surnames > Coker

...of Scott Co. His wife is listed as Elizabeth in the 1900 census, but as C.L. in the 1910 census. C. Lizabeth? In the 1910 census of Mountain Township, ...

Re: Cokers Posted on: 26 May 2002, by  Iamcoker

Surnames > Coker

...census shows b in Ark) he died 1913 in Boles, Ark and buried in the Buffalo Cem. he was married to Carol Lizabeth Henderson (daughter of William and Nancy Scantlin Henderson) (she is buried next to him), Isa...

Re: Elza ( Elizebeth Ester Rondeau ) Married John Felix Pluerd Posted on: 17 Nov 2001, by  giseledupuis

Surnames > Rondeau

HI i would like to know more on the Élizabeth Rondeau ( parents and place/date of marriage. my brother married a Rondeau and i would like to find a link with her if any. Thanks Gisèle

Re: Leblanc -Boudreau Posted on: 12 Aug 2002, by  tradll

Surnames > Leblanc

...Marguerite Querry ou Carey) n. ? m. Grande-Rivière, comté de Gaspé, Qc. 9 sept 1879 Élizabeth Sutton (George et Anne McKennis) n. GR 9 août 1857. Ils ont eu au moins deux enfants: Ed...

Looking for faimly members,or records. Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by William Bradford Harrell

Surnames > Harrell

...Harrell,his wife was Elizabeth Smith. In the Arkansas area,in 1920's, they had 4 other children also,Lizabeth,Nellie,Kate,and "PINK". Anything Please.

Lillian Waterman & Julius Frankovits - Mountain View Cemetery, Bloomfield, CT Posted on: 08 Apr 2002, by  LynnDesy

Surnames > Waterman

Cemetery transcription from Mountain View Cemetery, Bloomfield, CT on 04-07-02: Frankovits - Lillian E(lizabeth Waterman) - Oct 8 1909 - Feb 24 1977 - Julius D. - Mar 21 1909 - Apr 22 1987. Free digital pho...

C(harles) R(ice) Waterman, Susan F. (Andrus) Waterman, Clara H. Waterman, Harry G(arfield) Waterman, Bertha E(lizabeth) (Moore) (Johnson) Waterman, Lillian (Waterman) Frankovits, Julius D. Frankovits Posted on: 18 Feb 2002, by  LynnDesy

Surnames > Waterman

Gravestone transcriptions of 2/16/02 from Mountain View Cemetery, 30 Mountain Ave, Bloomfield, Ct: Stone #1 - Waterman - Father Harry G. Oct 10 1880 - July 22 1940, Mother Bertha E. Dec 25 1880 - Apr...

Knecht family tree Posted on: 26 May 2000, by  CDavis7767

Surnames > Knecht

...Waltwimersbach, B, Germany, 7 Nov. 1829. He was apparently married twice. My Grandmother, his daughter, Katherine Lizabeth Knecht, was one of 10 children. Her brothers were: Augustine, George, Johnnie and Pet...

Brummett & Barnett Posted on: 22 May 2004, by  thebank

Surnames > Barnett

...the 1860 Missouri census in Caldwell County at age 25 with birthplace MO. Household includes wife, E(lizabeth) J(ane) (Snyder) and 1 year old son Jacob. I assume Clark died in the early 1860's, because Caldwe...

James McGill-Mary Jacobs in Loudon Co. TN. Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by  pjstair52

Surnames > McGill

...children: Carl 13yrs. James Clyde 10yrs. married a Nettie Watts Robert Clifford 8yrs. married a Carrie Gunn Lizabeth 6yrs. Ethel 4yrs married a Jones Nellie Bee 2yrs married a Price I beleive there was also a...

Malloy of Pa. Posted on: 28 Dec 2002, by  micbeaux

Surnames > Malloy

...names were Edward and Mary Malloy but on Bridget's death Cert. it states that they are Edward Malloy and Lizabeth Maloy. We do know that Bridget had a sister named Julia b. 1868 in Ireland, she married a John...

Malloy/Maloy Posted on: 30 Oct 2002, by  micbeaux

Surnames > Malloy

...grandmother's name was Bridget Malloy b. June 25,1886 in Donegal, Ireland. Her parents names were Edward and Lizabeth Malloy. Don't know if parents came over or not. She married a Frederick Kleysteuber and li...

Re: John Paul Jones Posted on: 01 Oct 2001, by  reba_wesson

Surnames > Jones

...Jeannie Mc Duff 1708 there children are :Wm. Paul Jones 1730 Scotlnd, Adam Paul 1732, Robert Paul 1734, lizabeth Paul 1749-1792, Mary Paul 1753, John Paul Jones 1747-1792, Janet Paul 1751 I found 2 diff place...

Webbs in Kentucky Posted on: 07 Apr 2003, by  Janet Hayes

Surnames > Webb

I am trying to find info on a Mary E(lizabeth) Webb born in April 1877 in Ky. I don't know what county she was born in, but she was listed as living in Bullitt Co with her husband Richard Calvert on the 1900...

Hevesi, Hevessy families Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by  Judith_Downin...

Surnames > Balazs

...Bench. Spelling of her last name maybe Bencs. They had the following children: Bertha; John; Joseph II; Lizabeth; and Susanna. Susanna was my grandmother, born in Hungary 08/24/1874. Bertha married ??? Nag...

Walker Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by  @@jann741@yah...

Surnames > Walker

Am looking for info on W. Joel Walker, b. abt 1835 in Allegheny County NC. He served in Civil War with the 22nd NC Infantry, Co F. Was injured at Fraysers Farm. Settled after war in Lynchburg, Moore C...

SUMMERALLS IN HILLSBOROUGH CO., FL. Posted on: 02 May 2000, by DOUG WIGGINS

Surnames > Summerall

...ELIZA ANN SUMMERALL, THIRD WIFE OF ANDREW JACKSON WIGGINS. BELIEVE ELIZA IS THE DAUGHTER OF DAVID AND LIZABETH DOUGLAS SUMMERALL. ACCORDING TO HER GRAVE MARKER SHE WAS BORN 3-14-1853. SHE DIED 3-3-1917, IN P...

Mark Arelous(Lewis)MaloneNancy Ann Elizabeth Morton-Malone Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  lottascorner

Surnames > Malone

...12,1885 Ester Virginia b.Feb.5,1885 d.May 16,1888 William Lonzo b.Oct.25or28,1886 d.Feb.24,1899 Iler lizabeth b.Jan.7,1888 d.May 16,1930 Mark Arelouis Jr.b.Oct.8,1889 d.? Elizer Livonia b.Feb.5,1892 d.Aug.30,...

John Knott Posted on: 24 Oct 1999, by Lizabeth Knott Libby

Surnames > Knott

I know that John Knott emigrated from Ireland in the early 1800', moved to Highland Co., OH, then to Brown Co., Oh. I do not have any information about about the family in Ireland. John had a son, Tho...

Franz SCHUTZ Posted on: 26 Aug 2001, by  mr_cedjr

Surnames > Schutz

...birth or death_) Mary Elizabeth SCHUTZ (11/27/1897-2/19/1969) La Grange, Fayette, TX Husband to Mary Lizabeth SCHUTZ - Charles Carl DRESCHER(10-23-1884 -6-19-1944)La Grange, Fayette, TX Any help at all is a...

James McGill-Mary Jacobs Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by  pjstair52

Surnames > McGill

...childern- Carl,Clifford,Ethel,Nellie,Lizibeth and Clyde. I belive there was also a John Arthur.The daughter Lizabeth was probably a Maggie Elizabeth who marrid a Taylor.If this sounds like the ones you are lo...

Mary Frances Parsons, b. 1876/8, Arkansas Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by  kimmiereeann

Surnames > Parsons

...Paddy, and she married a James Henry Taylor in Arkansas in approx. 1872. They had 2 daughters, Lizzie Lizabeth and (Mary) Frances. Susie died in approx. 1877/8, have no clue where she was buried, but died in ...

Elizabeth (Isabelle) Granger and Alexandre Daigle Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by Pierre Granger

Surnames > Granger

Élizabeth Granger do Joseph Béloni Granger and Anne Richard from Grand Préé Acadia. Alexandre Daigle so Pierre Daigle and Marguerite Gauterot from Grand Prée Acadia. Alexandre married...

Parsons/Paddy Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by  kimmiereeann

Surnames > Parsons

...Paddy, and she married a James Henry Taylor in Arkansas in approx. 1872. They had 2 daughters, Lizzie Lizabeth and (Mary) Frances. Susie died in approx. 1877/8, have no clue where she was buried, but died in ...

jason bradley Posted on: 06 Apr 2000, by cora

Surnames > Bradley

I'M LOOKIMG FOR FAMILY LINKS TO JASON BRADLEY MARRIED TO LIZABETH JANE TILLEY OF FANNIN COUNTY GA

Search of ELIZABETH ANN DOUGLAS Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by  Timothy Robin...

Surnames > Douglas

I am interested in the history of my G Grandmother, Elizabeth (LIZABETH?) ANN (ROBINSON) DOUGLAS. The census of 1910 in Balto. stated she was born in Va. I virtually have no history on her, but that she was b...

ELIZABETH (LAZENBY?) SAPNEY Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by  jfloyd635

Surnames > Lazenby

Does anyone know if the E;lizabeth_____ who married Joseph Sapney in Allegany Co., NY about 1800 was a Lazenby?

smithart relations Posted on: 25 May 2001, by  TomValentine4...

Surnames > Webb

...see that there is a lot of organization necessary. I am their great grandson. My grandmother was Zona Lizabeth (Smithart) Valentine. John and Virginia came to Texas before 1900, since my grandmother was marri...

per page