Search the Boards

Search Results for "LINNIE" - 7,351 Messages

per page

Samuel C Robison Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  drr45drr

Surnames > Robison

Still searching for some help with ROBISON. Specifically, Samuel Coleman Robison. The Family ran thus: Generation No. 1 1. SAMUEL COLEMAN ROBISON 1 was born October 4, 1856 in Limestone County, AL ...

Another Bjork Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by Linn Leonne Bjork Lindner

Surnames > Bjork

...anyone...or if anyone has any questions, please email me. Thank you and Hope to hear from ya'll soon. Linnie

My grandfather Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by Shermalayne Szasz

Surnames > Holley

I maintained a relationship with our Aunt Linnie for years. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Kanouse Coldwater, MI Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by  motherbear56_...

Surnames > Kanouse

...begun the search of my family tree. I have Coldwater Kanouse's on my mother's side. Her grandmother, Linnie Kanouse, had brothers Leigh and Bruce also sisters Phoebe and Hazel. Their parents are Ruben K...

Re: Bumpass-Bumpus Posted on: 05 Jun 2004, by  MargaretWhite...

Surnames > Bumpass

I am looking for an Edgar F. Bumpass that married Linnie Smith in the early 1900's Linnie was from Benton Co. Ms. and I believe Edgar was kin to the Bumpass of Mt. Pleasant,Ms. Any help would be greatly apprecia...

Catherine Desautels-Lapointe Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by  l_desautels_l...

Surnames > Desautels

Dear Linnie, The person you are looking for carries both name- DESAUTELS and LAPOINTE of the first ancestor- Pierre Desautels dit Lapointe who arrived in Montreal in 1653 from Malicorne France. One group b...

thomas white his daughters name is mary elizabeth white Posted on: 04 Mar 2004, by  dusty471

Surnames > White

...29,1935 her father is thomas white. and she had 5 children tommy brown, ronnie brown, terry brown and linnie brown. and roger dale brown is my father. my grand mother is not in good health at all and i am t...

Catherine Desautels-Lapointe Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by  LinniePoirier

Surnames > Desautels

...someone from this board can help find her birthdate, location and parents. Thank you for any assistance, Linnie

DICKEY, Charles b. 1877 MO > OR Posted on: 26 Feb 2003, by Mary Brodersen

Surnames > Dickey

...1915 he married Isabelle Satrum Lloyd but they were child less. Mr. Dickey had a brother Walter, sister Linnie Jones and others I don't have names for. Have you come across these names in your Oregon line? ...

Annetta Willis Posted on: 20 Mar 2002, by Chrys Fisher

Surnames > Willis

...second wife of James M. Fisher. They had 6 children: Thomas W., Bartley Pitts, Annetta, Charles F., Linnie and Lovey. I am looking for her ancestoral links. I know there is an Elisha Willis living next to...

James SUTTON; Reynolds Co., Missouri Posted on: 26 May 1999, by Mabry Benson

Surnames > Sutton

...1908 Hattie WALKER, Children: Milton 1910, Lowell 1912, Otho Ralph 1914, Wilma 1916, Married 2 1925 Linnie Lee WHETZEL Children: Betty Sue 1928, and Mary Margaret 1931. James b 1885 Married Sally. Children...

Giles & Rosilla Van Riper - Sussex Co., NJ Posted on: 20 Apr 2002, by Rowena

Surnames > Van Riper

...1 Nov 1913, Tranquility, Green Twp., Sussex, NJ Spouses: Name unknown Wintermute, Malinda "Linnie" Will be happy to exchange material on this family. Looking for ancestoral information of p...

Reason Jennings Posted on: 26 May 2003, by  perkup_99

Surnames > Jennings

...Grace, we did not know. Mother lives just south of Memphis in Senatobia, Ms in the nursing home there. Linnie McMaster, my sister also lives in Senatobia. She is married to Bobby McMaster. I live near Texar...

Joe Mcdonald Posted on: 09 May 2004, by  JudithGearSex...

Surnames > McDonald

Would like information on Joe McDonald, related to Gear or Shartzer families, wife Linnie, who was related to Wilson family. Lived in Oklahoma, but could have been born in Arkansas or Texas.

Leonard Cegielski Obituary Posted on: 22 Mar 2005, by  Vanessa Burzy...

Surnames > Cegielski

Leonard Cegelski GALVESTON - Leonard Cegelski, 84, of Galveston, passed away Thursday, June 17, 2004, at Hermann Hospital in Houston. Funeral Mass will be 12 noon, Monday, June 21, 2004, at St. Patr...

Nathaniel McGuire of Cutler, Maine Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by Beverly Day

Surnames > McGuire

...have additional info on this McGuire line? I am seeking my great grandparents line. My grandmother was Linnie Maria McGuire, of Cutler, Maine, daughter of Ernest M. McGuire and Susan V. Ackley. Ernest's par...

Re: Jacob Schoff - dec. of: Posted on: 10 Mar 2004, by  tamyris1

Surnames > Schoff

...Hugh C. Shoff. He married Lucinda Heffner and was father to about 15 children including my grandmother Linnie Hanna (nee Shoff). I'm looking for any info. on his parents adn grandparents.....(tamyris@earthl...

Frank Richards Posted on: 04 Apr 2005, by  patc1305

Surnames > Richards

...Henderson/Daviess County Kentucky area. His parents were both born in Germany. He was married three times 1st to Linnie Heffenderfer, 2nd to a Margaret Uknown and lastly to Hannah Unknown. He had five ch...

Re: Luther RObinson Posted on: 27 Sep 2002, by  wonderkin

Surnames > Robinson

...Robinson. His parents were James Monroe Robinson and Sarah Bell Reeves. He had severaal siblings (Minnie and Linnie who were twins, Mack, Fred, Percy, Roscoe and Ruth, who was my grandmother). This is all ...

YOOS family Posted on: 27 May 2000, by Famil Friend

Surnames > Yoos

Susan, Is the Hank YOOS who signed Grace YOOS' memorial book, the same Hank YOOS (or YOUST) who md. Linnie (nee MERCHANT) widow of Clem EHRMAN who died in 1962? Have been searching for Linnie's death date ...

Re: George Ellison Welker Melvina Medling Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by Tina Medling Williams

Surnames > Welker

...grandfather, George Dibrell Medling and I believe he moved to MO. His parents were Caswell and Melinda (Linnie) Dibrell Medling.

DICKEY, Charles MO > OR Posted on: 26 Feb 2003, by Mary B.

Surnames > Dickey

...SATRUM LLOYD in 1915 and they lived in the John Day area. Charles had a brother named Walter and sister Linnie Jones. In 1929 to 1930, Mr. Dickey owned a lodging house on Main Street in John Day, it may h...

Re: Janet Lee Fitzgerald Posted on: 22 Aug 2002, by  j_s_moody

Surnames > Fitzgerald

...Fitzgerald, she was born in Williamsburg VA and had a brother named "Sonny". She had a sister named Linnie, that's about all I know about her. By chance, does your Sonny have a sister named Sadi...

Humason - your family ! (please read) Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by cjs

Surnames > Humason

...Mills.) book title;Adams, Mills,s Humason page #6162 Humason-Dewey Ancestry Nrs, Melinda Elizabeth (Linnie) Atkinson, third child of Henry Soper Humason, says she visited her father's relatives in Connect...

Robert Edward Lee,father of Linnie Katherine Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by  karenshobe

Surnames > Billingsley

Billinglsey. Looking for branches of this family. Also want to know which part of England this family originated. Was it Billingsley,Shropshire,England or was it the Holland branch? Would like informa...

Massachusetts Bishops Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Michael Bishop

Surnames > Bishop

...where my gr-grandfather was born on 11-03-1870. His name was George William Bishop and he was married to Linnie M. Beane Any information would be helpful. I seem to be caught in a rut with this. Thanks

Re: Willis Ferdinan Huff Posted on: 19 Mar 2002, by  williej50

Surnames > Huff

There was a Ferdinand Huff wife,Maria and 3 children, Willis,Linnie and nellie living in Taney County Mo in the 1880 census. Willa

Lykes Posted on: 21 Jul 1999, by  NBucy

Surnames > Lykes

...in the Texas panhandle. Possibly Leveland, Lamesa, Tahoka, O'Donnell, etc. Their children were Roy, Linnie (married last-name McLeod), Mamie (married last-name George), Carrie (married Catching), Jimmy, Wil...

BENEFIELD Posted on: 09 Oct 1999, by John Ogburn

Surnames > Benefield

...1845 and married an Elizabeth IRWIN. They had 9 children, John Robert, Will, Tommy, Simmy, R. Landa, Linnie, Nanny, Ellen, and Lorrie. My gfather John Robert b1870 was from the New Albany, MS area.

Bradstaetter-Ohlinger Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by  AFZMCL2

Surnames > Alspach

...another, also in my collection, very well written, and indexed, by Joyce Alspach and her mother-in-law, Linnie Nutter Alspach. Well researched and very well documented. However, they haven't researched Rein...

Re: James McClain married Lou Vinnie (Runnels) Francis Posted on: 11 Apr 2002, by  KathleenThoms...

Surnames > McClain

...both mothers. One of the children I have was a Lizzie, which I am assuming was actually your grandmothe Linnie. I can tell you that Riley Married Dora Bell Russell in Oklahoma in 1909 and they had 8 child...

James McClain married Lou Vinnie (Runnels) Francis Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  CatVisions

Surnames > McClain

...26, 1901 Minnie McClain: Sept. 24, 1903 -- Dec. 22, 1903 Colby McClain : March 9, 1905 -- May 16, 1931 Linnie McClain : (my grandmother) April 12, 1907 -- Oct 12, 1958 Roy McClain : Jan. 7, 1912 -- Jan. 30,...

Crawfords from Tn. and MS. Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by Sharon Lisman Baxter

Surnames > Crawford

...grandmother, their daughter,was Minnie Elzina Crawford and born in Murpheesboro,TN. Minnie had a twin sister Linnie Elvina,but she died after a few days. There three brothers that I knew of: Lonnie who live...

Lynne May Mackey Franklin Co. Ark>OK Posted on: 01 May 2000, by  DebiKayC

Surnames > Mackey

searching for information on Lynne or Linnie May Mackey, born 1877 in Ark, died 1953 in Oklahoma. Lynne married John William Rothmeyer 15Nov1896 in Franklin Co., Ark. They had 4 children: Vera, Edd, Ama, an...

Parents of Samuel Crawford Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by Teresa Williams

Surnames > Crawford

...has dug up an old file that she compiled in 1965. She had been talking with her mother-in-law, Lenora Linnie Lee Crawford Altom. She remembered that her great grandmother's name was Fetney. This would appea...

Re: Harmon David Willis Posted on: 22 Apr 2004, by  barbaramoss91

Surnames > Willis

Harmon David Willis is my great grandfather also, Linnie O Willis was my grandmother. I have some information and have been able to find a little in the census records. I show that he was born in Louisian...

Harmon David Willis Posted on: 02 Mar 2002, by  LyndaAlbright...

Surnames > Willis

...Ga. and died 1944 in Arkansas. They has 7 children: Mary "Tommie" Willis b. 1894 in Arkansas Linnie O. Willis b. 1886 Aerie Willis Zenith Willis Otis Willis Christopher WIllis Allen Willis Any hel...

Berdie M. Norem, b. abt 1882, of LaSalle Co., IL, had wife named Linnie Posted on: 27 Oct 2006, by  Marge Rice

Surnames > Norem

...and Berdie look to be about in their 20s. I found Berdie M. Norem, a man, age 28, living with wife Linnie C., in the 1910 census for Mission Twp., LaSalle Co., IL. Get back to me at margerice@prodigy....

Re: NOREM Posted on: 01 Feb 2004, by .Chuck

Surnames > Norem

...However, I have been unable to link them. Ole and Sesel had 6 children who survived past infancy, Ella, Linnie, Selma, Lottie, Alma and Orville.

Death of Linnie P.Billingsley Shobe Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by  karenshobe

Surnames > Billingsley

Linnie Pearl Billingsley Shobe died Nov.22,1999 and was buried at Marietta,Okla. on Wed.Nov.24,1999. She was married to Paul J. Shobe,who preceded her in death in 1981.Her children Were Karen Lynn Shobe Wes...

My Grandparents Relatives Buried in the Cemetery Posted on: 06 Nov 2005, by  JudithHigginb...

Surnames > Appleget

...here,also 1.(Ora's) John & Millie Appleget 2. (Irene's) Anna & William Morris Ora's sister Linnie Wilson. Irene's sisters:Mae Marshall & Virgina Wilson. The other Applegets are my grandfather's...

LINNIE BLANTON SUMLER--LURAY,TN Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by C.DAIL;EY

Surnames > Blanton

LOOKING FOR ANCESTRY OF SUBJECT NAME.....MARRIED LESTER SUMLER ......HAD THREE CHILDREN ...MILDRED---DORIS ELIZABETH----JAMES ROBERT(SONNY) SUMLER...CONTACT ME AT CYNDIT@MINDSPRING.COM (ALSO IN JACKSO...

Sarah E. Smith Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by Leslie Martin

Surnames > Smith

Debra, my Sarah Smith married James Jones and had several children, including Linnie Ethel Jones, my grandmother. Please email me if you think this is in your line. Thanks, Leslie moooose@msn.com

Linnie Bass Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by  MemoryFinder

Surnames > Bass

Any information on Linnie Bass who married John Diviny on January 10, 1898. She would have been approx. 15 years old if my information is correct. They lived in Hickman Co. Tennessee in 1910.

Lawhead/Worland Ohio Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  calvinpl

Surnames > Lawhead

...was born Feb 17 1886 in Fulton Co. Ohio and died Aug 16 1966 in Windsor Ontario Canada His wife was LINNIE A. WORLAND. born feb 22 1886 in Payn Ohio and died Apr. 26 1932 in Windsor Ontario, Canada. At a de...

Re: Winnie Bradford c. 1891 Ranger,Eastland,TX m. Clay Daniels Posted on: 26 Feb 2003, by  Judy0044

Surnames > Bradford

...Burnet Co., TX. The siblings are shown as Dr. Andrew Lewis; Howard Payne; Shirlie Emma; Denzil Eason; Linnie Angeline; (Winnie) Aline; William Sanford; Annie Ina; and Charles Alexander. It appears that Linnie and...

Re: Tombstone for: John Appleget (1864-1935) Posted on: 16 Oct 2005, by Judy Higginbotham

Surnames > Appleget

...is buried in the graveyard in this one besides the Applegets such as my great-aunts Mae Marshall to Linnie Wilson.There is several others..Aunt Alma Hoover and R. Juanita Mason my fathers two sisters (Horac...

Re: Weathersbee - SC & GA 1900-1960 Posted on: 23 Jul 2003, by  FranWeatherby...

Surnames > Weathersbee

Linnie, Do you know anything about Elizabeth Jordan Cowart's mother, Frances? The TS doesn't show the date of death for Frances Weatherby. I'm particularly interested in Frances because she was married to ...

Re: Weathersbee - SC & GA 1900-1960 Posted on: 22 Mar 2003, by  ClaudiaCannad...

Surnames > Weathersbee

Linnie, You wrote ..."On the 1880 census for ga. it reads that Frances A Cowart is a sister" My questions to you; who were the parents and what county in Ga? I have several Frances' in my files....

Re: Daves-in Quitman or Clinton, Arkansas Posted on: 17 Mar 2004, by  davesg

Surnames > Daves

...you provided. The Daves in Cleburne County, Arkansas descend from George Winfred Daves and his wife Linnie Ann Reeves who were from North Carolina and located in Cleburne county about 1870. I would agai...

per page