Search the Boards

Search Results for "LAVADA" - 2,726 Messages

per page

Arnold and Lauria Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by Donna Cartright

Surnames > Parris

Arnold and Lauria were my greatgrandparents. My grandmother was Lavada. I to have heard that Lauria was Indian. I haven't found anything to back this up yet. Only what my mother Ruby has told me. I sure wis...

Parris' Of Hendersonville, N.C. Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by Donna Cartright

Surnames > Parris

...message of the parris'. My Mother Ruby Smith Cartright, Her mother was a parris from Hendersonville N.C. (Lavada Cowdonia Parris). Her mother's and father's names were Arnold P. Parris and he was married to...

Cheeks from TN Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by Steve

Surnames > Cheek

I'm looking for information on the parents of Florence Lavada Cheek (Barry) (B. 1879 - 1956). She was from the Roane County area and was firstirst married to a McGhee. After he was killed in a mining accide...

Thomas M. White Posted on: 07 Apr 2003, by  mcchristianc

Surnames > White

...Married Ollie B. Shipman, born 1876 in Missouri, died 1908, buried in Quesenbury Cemetery. Children: LaVada, Bertha, Hudson, Thomas, Lemanual, Lilliam Mae, also Thomas had 2 daughters from his first marriag...

Black Mountain North Carolina Sneads Posted on: 30 Nov 2004, by  xxFayeTurcato

Surnames > Snead

...McCool Ruth married an Willis Emma married an Flynn Carlee married an Flynn Naimoi married an Moore Lavada married and Russell Authur married Inoa Johnson Authur and Inoa had two daughters , Ann and Dal

Descendants of Lorenzo Dow McDonald Posted on: 10 Mar 2002, by  ccmarsh1

Surnames > McDonald

My Great Aunt was given this information a few years ago. She does not remember the name of the person who compiled this information. PLEASE, if you have anything to add, correct or just a comment, ...

Johnson/McGahan/Smith/Birchett Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by  karelwelch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Clay

...Cumberland Co IL to Clay Co AR. Her first husband was William McGahan. They had children: Isaac, Ella, Lavada, Susan, John and Wm F. Second husband was a Neel but wasn't married to him long. Third husband w...

Jasper Columbus Jennings Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by  2prines

Surnames > Jennings

...,Newton m., his third wife was Sarah Henerson married in 1861 thay had , Charles, betty Elizabeth, Mary Lavada Grant,Martha, Theodocia, Sherman, Nettie, Etta, Lidia Jennings. I got most of this from the Mac...

Re: Joe McGehee of Cabool Posted on: 16 Jun 2002, by  woodathome1

Surnames > McGehee

I hope I got that earlier message right. Mary LaVada McGeehee married Robert Dyas Dickenson Gooch in cabool Missouri

Re: Joe McGehee of Cabool Posted on: 16 Jun 2002, by  woodathome1

Surnames > McGehee

I am curious. My grandfather was Robert Dyas Dickenson Gooch. He married Mary LaVada Gooch in Cabool Missouri. They had many children who are all deceased except for one. The names of their children are Wil...

Whitakers of Ky Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Rita Bray

Surnames > Whitaker

...fahter was Robert Alfred Whitaker b.3/20/1910, death 4/15/66,his Father was William Whitaker , Mother was Lavada WOmbles Whitaker, any info would be helpful

Re: Joe McGehee of Cabool Posted on: 17 Jun 2002, by  woodathome1

Surnames > McGehee

...Underwood and lived in California according to a letter I have dated 1970 from her to her sister Mary LaVada Mcgehee(B: Sept. 20, l890 Cabool, Missouri) Gooch (my Grandmother) I have a funeral card for a De...

rarden Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by patti rairden scholl

Surnames > Rardin

...between reardin reardon rardon rairden and rarden. so confusing my ggggrfther william rairden m celia lavada hill son harvey curtis rairden ,m hannah waugh, went west in wagon train to ks father had a ferry...

HUFF, Nathan and CAUDLE, Chestina Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by  cartmel19

Surnames > Huff

...County, MO. They had: Lizzabeth, Nancy Angeline, Mary Pearlee, Ada and Etta (twins), Anna Maude, Frank and Lavada (twins died as infants) and Chester Lee. Nathan and Tina are buried in Fort Gibson, Oklahoma...

WILLIS, Thomas J Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  wjones490L

Surnames > Willis

...message and starting to located the information on the willis side of my family. MY grand mother was Ida Lavada Willis born 10 June 1881 in Pickens County Georgia and died 13 November 1955 in Dalton Whitfie...

Snead/Payne Posted on: 07 Apr 2004, by  xxFayeTurcato

Surnames > Snead

...McCool Ruth married an Willis Emma married an Flynn Carlee married an Flynn Naimoi married an Moore Lavada married and Russell Authur married Inoa Johnson Authur and Inoa had two daughters , Ann and Dal

Re: Washington and Cornelius Pulver Posted on: 27 Apr 2002, by Kathy Julian

Surnames > Pulver

...Michigan. The information, that I have found, didn't say where they were, only names and dates. They had: Lavada Emma, b. 1879, William b. 1881-1884, May Belle b. 1884, Cornelius b. 1889, and Marie G. b. 18...

rairden family Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by patti rairden scholl

Surnames > Rairden

i think i remember william rairdens wife... from info given by a cousin to be cecelia lavada hill rairden. she is harveys mother? i think. william born in 1822 poss oh. contact me at pattir3101@aol.com

bass family Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Patsy J. (Pritchett) English

Surnames > Bass

Freddie I had given up on anyone answering me. Lara Lavada Bass was my grandmother. She was born on May 18,1902 and died on May7, 1936. her father was J.or Joseph Hardy Bass. He was born in 1887 and died in...

J.Hardy Bass/Lavada Bass Posted on: 24 May 2000, by Freddie (Bass) Thomas

Surnames > Bass

...Joseph Hardy Bass, grandmother Josephine Morgan Bass. My father was Fred Edward Bass, and his sister was Lavada Bass. Contact me if more information needed. e-mail address: Frewil4@juno.com Waiting to hear...

Joseph Hardy \ Lavada Bass Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Patsy English

Surnames > Bass

J.Hardy Bass was born 10-18-1887 and died in 1945 and is buried in Wood County Texas. Lavada Bass (Daughter)3-19-1903 aso buried in Wood County Texas in 4-27-1936. If you have any info on wither of these pr...

Re: CAUGHRAN Posted on: 28 Feb 2002, by  DBOEN67

Surnames > Caughran

I AM RESEARCHING MY HUSBAND'S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER. WE BELIEVE HER NAME TO BE LAVADA CAUGHRAN. SHE SUPPOSEDLY IS FULL BLOODED INDIAN. SHE MARRIED JAMES NORVILLE ALLEN IN 1900 IN SCOTT COUNTY ARKANSAS. HER ...

Witchey Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Pamela Tribbie

Surnames > Witchey

...Church of Christ in Gnaddenhutten Ohio and lived there until their deaths. My dads mother was Edith Lavada DeVaul-Garloch. I hope you get this as your email date was from 5/99 Pamela Garloch Tribbie

Witchey, De Vaul. Myers Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Pamela Tribbie

Surnames > Witchey

...their kids Grace Myers, Charles Myers were my parents age b 1919-35 area. My grandmother was Edith Lavada De Vaul. Pamela Tribbie

Update on BUXTON Relations -- Children of Alford BUXTON Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by  leaburg

Surnames > Buxton

...some of these names my father didn't know of. also my grandfather Alford F. Buxton had a sister names Lavada and she has 3 daughters. anyone with any info. please email me leafllivin@aol.com

CORRECTING MY GREAT GRANDMOTHERS NAME -FROM MARY ELIZABETH CASBURN- TO ---HARRIETT ELIZABETH CASBURN--- Posted on: 11 Jul 2002, by CHERYL STELLNER

Surnames > Hyde

...YES SHE WAS MARRIED TO CHARLES AUGUSTUS HYDE. MY GRANDMOTHER WAS ONE OF THEIR TEN CHILDREN NAMED ---LAVADA HYDE-- SHE MARRIED MILLARD F ASHCRAFT. AND I AM CHERYL ASHCRAFT STELLNER. --CLEO HYDE-- WAS MY GRAN...

Thomas M. White Posted on: 07 Mar 2003, by  mcchristianc

Surnames > White

...Arkansas. He was married twice. Second wife was Ollie B. Shipman. They had the following children: LaVada White, Bertha White, Hudson White, Lemanual White. Thomas had two children from his first marriage...

Willis/Snead/ Payne Posted on: 07 Apr 2004, by  bratskats

Surnames > Willis

George Vergil and father George William DAVIS Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by Nancy Bannister

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Anderson

...in Anderson Co., SC in 1906. George Virgel born in Anderson Co., SC was the son of George William and Lavada Nannie (Coruel?) DAVIS. One other sibling know to me was Vera DAVIS born 1909. Anyone heard of th...

Crayton /Creighton Posted on: 25 Jan 2004, by  CindyBixler51

Surnames > Crayton

...born 12/13/1896 maybe Lagro, Indiana, Arthur John b. 12/27/1896, George , Julias Hyrum b. 7/24/1901, Lavada Belle, Adalpha b. 1906, and Daniel was married to an Amanda unkown and they had children ( Ithink...

Re: Paradee Family of Illinois Posted on: 17 Jan 2003, by  HeidiAnderson...

Surnames > Paradee

...20's. Children of Louis & Susan:Julia,Frank(died small),Sebastian,Vincent(my dad),Monica,Sylvester,LaVada,Velma. Louis & Susan lived around Elk Point,S.D.too. Any help or insight would be apprecia...

Peterman's in Oklahoma Posted on: 09 Aug 2003, by Tracy Swanson

Surnames > Peterman

...Peterman, married to Susie Fipps...had two sons Marvin William (my grandfather)Donald and one daughter Lavada. Marvin died in 1980 (aug 8th,cardiac)Donald in the late eighties, and Lavada is still alive, but has ...

Gay--Florida Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by Jackie Gay

Surnames > Gay

Am searching for more info on Walter Harris Gay of Santa Rosa/Escambia County, Florida. Married Lavada Wheeler, had 6 or 7 children, Wheeler Howard Gay(only Boy), Stella, Eva..

obit - Evelyn E. ZANS Avants, 1921 - 2005 Posted on: 27 May 2006, by  lorraine gilm...

Surnames > Avants

...four daughters, Sylvia Manning and husband Deryl, Barbara Elders, Beverly Rathburn and husband Rick, Lavada Jones and husband Lin; grandchildren, Laura Jones, Tim Jones and wife Kristal, John Elders and wif...

WEST REEVES{ ARKANSAS} Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by JOYCE REESE

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Johnson

...FROM CLARKSVILLE AR, JOHNSON COUNTY, THEY ARE JACK AND MARTHA OR MATTIE WEST AND WILLIAM HENRY AND LUCY LAVADA REEVES. THEY WERE ALL IN AR. IN LATE 1800'S. THE WEST HAD 4 CHILDREN CHARLEY, HAZEL, EFFIE, GER...

CLEETON, Harriet Lavada 1856-1915 Posted on: 22 Nov 2002, by Carolyn

Surnames > Cleeton

Harriet Lavada CLEETON born 24 Jan. 1856; died 9 Dec. 1915. She married James Henry WEBB 1859-1935. They had 8 children. Would appreciate any information on this family. Would be glad to exchange informa...

Re: Lucinda Underwood, dau of Joel U. son of Wedgbar U. Posted on: 26 Oct 2001, by  RebaMcCain

Surnames > Underwood

Hi Elaine Iam reba miller Mccain Iam the grandaughter of Daisy lodine Underwood malone my greatgrandfater was seburn underwood grandmother carline veal my g gGrandfather was joel underwood and lu...

Re: Parris of Hendersonville Posted on: 25 Oct 2001, by  Dustin1102

Surnames > Parris

...Is this family in you line? I'm stuck trying to fine info. on a Harriett Stepp. My grandmother was Lavada Parris. Not much information was known by any of the living Parris'. Thanks Donna

Re: Parris of Hendersonville Posted on: 25 Oct 2001, by  Dustin1102

Surnames > Parris

...Hendersonville, N.C. I have a great uncle named Rowland. Please reply if Rowland had a sister named Lavada. His parents names were Arnold and Laura. Thanks Doneff1015@aol.com

Simonton Family Posted on: 08 Nov 1999, by Cynthia Gilliland

Surnames > Simonton

...starting to research my father's family history. All the information I have is my Grandfathers name was Lavada. I also know he had a brother named James. It is my understanding that their parents were from ...

Andy Parris Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by Barbara Kieke Spear

Surnames > Parris

...Grove,Ok. 7:Dolly Mae B:Apr 15,1913 Locust Grove,Ok. 8: John Henry B:June5,1916 Locust Grove,Ok. 9: Bertha Lavada B:Jan 22, 1919 Peggs,Ok. I do have some more information if this helps let ...

Looking for information Posted on: 26 Nov 1999, by Barbara Kieke Spear

Surnames > Parris

...Grove,Ok 7. Dolly Mae B.Apr15,1913 Locust Grove,Ok 8. John Henry B.June 5, 1916 Locust Grove,Ok 9.Bertha Lavada B.Jan 22,1919 Peggs Ok.

albert and lola ferguson Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by Vicki

Surnames > Ferguson

...and had 2 daughters, one named era and one that died as an infant. albert and lola had 3 daughters, lavada, bobbie and doris.

Re: Casburn Family Posted on: 11 Jul 2006, by  stkrista1024

Surnames > Casburn

...from. I am descended from (Lizzie) Casburn, daughter of Phoebe and Alfred Casburn. My late grandmother Lavada Hyde Ashcraft, Was one of 10 children of Harriett Elizabeth (Lizzie) Casburn and Charles August...

Re: Casburns,Casborne, Hammond, Hyde Posted on: 17 Aug 2004, by Cheryl Stellner

Surnames > Casburn

...by the first message, i was almost sure, by this second one, i know for sure we are. My grandmother Lavada was born in 1912, we lost her Dec. 20th 1999. We have the same gggrandparents, Its seems our ggg...

Re: Burwell Posted on: 17 Aug 2004, by Cheryl Stellner

Surnames > Casburn

...Charles and Elizabeth Hyde had 10 children, Vernia, Virgil, Irene, Gertrude, Myrtle, Cecil, Ocellers, Lavada, Cleo and Clayton. They had 6 girls and 4 boys. I am the Granddaughter of Lavada Hyde. She married Mil...

Re: Luther Ray Selby Jr. Posted on: 22 Aug 2006, by  MarilynRoth58

Surnames > Selby

...IL, in 1930? The database has SELBY Luther, b. ca. 1881; Nora A., 1891; Paul, 1916; Durward, 1919; Lavada, 1921; Mary 1923; Alvin, 1925; Emma R., 1926; & Luther, 1929. There are several Luthers on t...

Thompson Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  jlemd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Wilkinson

...information again I think that you cleared up one mistake already. I had Jasper parents as edmond & LaVada Underwood.Jane

Mary Toler & Daniel Jasper Colson Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  jlemd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Wilkinson

...wife Mary Tolar. Do you have any information on them. They had children that married Underwoods(Woodson,LaVada) Please e-mail me if you can give me any information. Thank you Jane

OKLAHOMA TINKERS Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by ELOISE THOMAS

Surnames > Tinker

...FATHER: AUSTIN DeWAYNE TINKER DOB ABT 08/39 GRANDMOTHER: INA OR IDA TINKER LIVED IN SHAWNEE OK. CHILDREN: LAVADA,BUDDY,ALLEN,POLLY,RAYMALEE AUSTIN DeWAYNE TINKER. DONT KNOW GRANDFATHER'S NAME? HAVE BEEN TOL...

per page