Search the Boards

Search Results for "LAURETTE" - 1,279 Messages

per page

Re: Lucero Family Posted on: 06 Nov 2002, by  laurettealcan...

Surnames > Lucero

...information, please do not hesitate to contact us. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Laurette aka: Lolo

Re: Decendants of True Laurette Dabill Posted on: 28 Oct 2006, by Noelle

Surnames > Dabill

Hi, My name is Noelle Johnson (maiden name of Dabill). True was my great grandfater, Gaylord was my grandfater, Mike is my father. I live in Phoenix AZ with two children. Marcus Smith who's b-day is ...

Re: Decendants of True Laurette Dabill Posted on: 14 Feb 2006, by Jon

Surnames > Dabill

Hi Elizabeth, I am married to a decendant of True. My mother-in-law is Mary (Dabill) Jones, True's daughter. Her daughter, Liz, is my wife. Liz has some questions she would like to ask you. I'll ...

Re: Decendants of True Laurette Dabill Posted on: 26 Jan 2006, by Elizabeth (Dabill) Brown

Surnames > Dabill

I am Elizabeth Dabill, a descendant of True Dabills. My Father, Philip B. Dabill married Dolores E. Thrasher my mother! I Am currently checking up on all the Dabill Geneology and plz if there is any...

Re: Decendants of True Laurette Dabill Posted on: 12 Nov 2003, by Elizabeth Dabill

Surnames > Dabill

Elizabeth Dabill, Born: Dec, 31, 1957

Re: Decendants of True Laurette Dabill Posted on: 08 Jan 2003, by Joe Dabill

Surnames > Dabill

Hi Harriet, Sorry to hear about the recent loss of your mother. I'm the son of Mike, son of Gaylord Dabill. I live in Phoenix, AZ near my sister Noelle. I just had my second daughter, well techn...

Re: Decendants of True Laurette Dabill Posted on: 07 Jan 2003, by Mike Dabill

Surnames > Dabill

Hi, Harriet! So sorry to hear about your mother. I'll be sure to tell the folks. It's been a million years - how are you? Where are you? Etc.! I'm in Kansas City, KS, remarried and happy! Folks are do...

Re: Decendants of True Laurette Dabill Posted on: 07 Jan 2003, by  harriethymer

Surnames > Dabill

George Dabill was my father. He passed away in 1998. Mother passed away today. I would love contact from Dabill family at my email address.

Re: Decendants of True Laurette Dabill Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by R. Michael Dabill

Surnames > Dabill

True Laurette was my grandfather and Gaylord Dabill is my father. I live in Kansas City, Kansas at present. Look forward to hearing from you. Mike

Re: Decendants of True Laurette Dabill Posted on: 02 Jan 2002, by Joe Dabill

Surnames > Dabill

True Dabill is my great grandfather, Gaylord Dabill is my grandfather, and Mike Dabill is my father. I live just north of Phoenix, AZ. I look forward to your response.

Decendants of True Laurette Dabill Posted on: 03 Dec 1999, by Tiripsis@aol.com

Surnames > Dabill

All decendants of True/at request of grandson Bradley/please email as an attempt to fill in a hobby family tree with photos,etc/and to say long time no see!

Jodoin Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Rose Hiltermann

Surnames > Jodoin

...Born April 29th 1909 and Baptized in Stoneville,Mass,Usa.Her Brothers Edgar,Herve,Silvio and Sister Laurette Jodoin were also born in Massachusetts. Possiably Stoneville!In 1912 Aurore Jodoin ,Her Mother Eula...

SOUTH FAMILY OF NJ AND PA Posted on: 02 May 2000, by LAURETTE SOUTH

Surnames > South

MY GRANDFATHER WAS DAVID SOUTH OF YARDVILLE NJ WHO PASSED AWAY 36 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS 12YRS OLD, ALSO HE LIVED IN MORRISVILLE PA AND PARTS OF TRENTON NJ AND HAMILTON NJ.HE HAD 12 OTHER BROTHERS AND S...

Re: Famille Tremblay Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  DeViau

Surnames > Richards

...1917 in Montreal, Qc. son of Georges Walter Richards and Amanda Marie-Louise Tessier and Married to Laurette Tremblay in Montreal, Qc.

Famille Tremblay Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by  DeViau

Surnames > Richards

I'm looking for family of Laurette Tremblay daughter of Joseph Tremblay and Celanie Beland and wife of Georges Walter (Jr) Richards married November 25, 1950 in Montreal, Qc. She dies in 1969 her husband die...

Richards Family from Montreal, Qc Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by  DeViau

Surnames > Richards

...Ottawa, On Canada, they had one son Georges Walter (Jr.) born aug. 17, 1917 in Montreal, Qc He married Laurette Tremblay November 25, 1950 in Montreal, Qc. Georges Walter (Sr.) died Sept. 5, 1965 in Montrea...

Re: Henry Staples (Stapleton) Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by Laurie Perry

Surnames > Staples

2/19/2002 Hi! I am a descendent of Henry Stapleton thru James Stapleton and Laurette Rappeleye. I am related through Elias Gardener a son in law. My parents are ArJean Millett and Paul Lamoreaux and this wou...

Lebeau-Caza Thérèse Posted on: 06 May 2006, by Gisèle

Surnames > Lebeau

...Augustin Dupuis married to Thérèse Lebeau-Caza circa 1920, they has a son Wellie married to Laurette Duchesne in 1947 Verdun Qc. thanks Gisèle

Re: PIERRE PAQUIN & ANNA BEAUDOIN Posted on: 16 Feb 2005, by  gilbertbenoit...

Surnames > Paquin

Arthur: né 19/12/1893, baptisé 19/12/1893 à Saint-Tite, épouse Yvonne Lavoie 19/06/1916 à Grand'Mère. Aurilda: née 14/08/1895, baptisée 15/08/1895 à Saint...

Heinrich Wendling family Iowa Posted on: 15 Feb 2005, by  FrankWendling

Surnames > Wendling

...Wendling family. What I know (or think I do) is that Heinrich Wendling, his wife Lauretta, and kids Anna, Laurette, Richard, and Emil came from Drewelow (Pommern) Germany in April 1885. They sailed on the shi...

Paul & Laurette Lessard, Waterbury, CT Posted on: 09 Nov 2002, by guy lessard

Surnames > Lessard

aux monde a lac megantic jan 20 1945 pere; paul lessard mere;laurette grang-pere de st. everiste ,son nom ?

Re: Romuald Paquette & Emelie Brouillard Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by  support115

Surnames > Paquette

...of... Beatrice's sisters were; Elaine Aurore b.1914 Gabrielle Geneva b.1928 Rita Evelyn b.1918 Edna Laurette b.1916 and one brother (the oldest) Rudolph George b.1913 My mother is the only survivor of this...

Fontaine/LaLiberte Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by Laurette LaLiberte De Louise

Surnames > Fontaine

...my Grandfather and Great grand mother will help. Thanks for all of yours, and good luck to you, too. Laurette

Ed Pickard, Montreal 1950 Posted on: 19 Mar 2003, by Dave Dyer

Surnames > Pickard

...Montreal until around 1950. He was about 30 at the time. His father was Clayton and his mother was Laurette.

william francis Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by  yeneew

Surnames > Francis

...still live in VT. I live in Illinois, sorry, coould't help would have love to find another cousin. laurette

FRANCIS SURNAME Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by  yeneew

Surnames > Francis

ANDRE, YOU SENT ME INFO ON SOLOMON FRANCIS AND DELIA WAS ONE OF HER PARENTS iNDIAN? AND WHAT KIND IF IT IS TRUE. THANK YOU AGAIN. LAURETTE MCSWEENEY

FRANCIS SURNAME Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  yeneew

Surnames > Francis

...LIVED IN VERMONT ALSO ,LOOKING FOR JAMES FRANCIS AND MARTHE NANTZ, IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO GET IN TOUCH, LAURETTE MCSWEENEY(LORY)

Michel Longtin m. Catherine Charlotte Bertrand, 1718 Posted on: 04 Feb 2000, by Mireille Longtin

Surnames > Longtin

...9-Joseph Adolphus LONGTIN m. Joseph Adolphus LONGTIN on 08-27-1912 in St-Isidore, ON 10-Henri LONGTIN m. Laurette LAMARCHE dit Bariteau on 10-01-1940 in St-Isidore, ON 11-my parents I have all the siblings e...

Rochelle Posted on: 03 May 2000, by  B_Hensley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hickman

Laurette, Good to hear from you. I do have some information on the Hickman County Rochelle's. I'm sure you can help me out some also.Just e-mail me at : hnslybbby@cs.com and we'll share a little information. ...

Partial - Re: Ernest Brazeau m. Yvonne Hurtubise Posted on: 05 Aug 2003, by Rene Brazeau

Surnames > Brazeau

...September 1926 probably in Montreal, QC. They had the following children: 1) Ernest Brazeau n. vers 1927 m. Laurette Morin 2 September 1961 Montreal, QC. 2) Jacqueline Brazeau n. 20 March 1928 3) Marcel Braze...

List of unlinkable Longtin - Part 2 Posted on: 11 Jan 2004, by Jean-Guy Longtin

Surnames > Longtin

...St-Jean, PQ) to Louis-Narcisse Chouinard Nathalie Longtin m. (Jan.1861, Dunham, PQ) to Janvier Normandin Laurette Longtin m. to Eugene Larocque Andre Longtin m. to Marie-Louise Caille dit Biscornet Amable Lon...

james and marthe Francis Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by  yeneew

Surnames > Francis

...can give me help i would be, able to fill you in on the rest of Francis family thank you so much. Laurette McSweeney f

Victor J. Bourdon obit from NY 2002 Posted on: 17 Apr 2006, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Bourdon

...Clara Premore of Plattsburgh, Irene LaMontagne of Verdun, Quebec, Marie King of Verdun, Quebec, and Laurette Berthiaume of Hemmingford, Quebec; and many nieces and nephews. Calling hours will be Wednesday, M...

Mr. Real Bourdon obit from NY 2002 Posted on: 30 Jun 2005, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Bourdon

...St. Timothe, Quebec; three sisters, Clara Premore of Plattsburgh, Marie King of Verdun, Quebec, and Laurette Berthiaume of St. Emile, Quebec; several nieces and nephews. Calling hours will be Monday from 12:...

George L. O'Neil Posted on: 07 Feb 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Oneil

...Oakland, CA, and Robert H. O'Neil of Las Vegas, NV; daughters, Kathleen V. Daniels of Albuquerque and Laurette E. O'Neil and husband, Zygmunt of Sopot, Poland; and ten grandchildren. Mr. O'Neil was in the U.S...

Re: decendants of Andrew Douglass of Sebago, Maine Posted on: 25 Aug 2005, by Bruce Douglass

Surnames > Douglass

...Children: Orin (1836-1906) Mary (1837-1913) James Monroe (1839-1915) Annette Y. (Ann) (1840-1930) Laurette (1845-1847) Charles Edwin (1849-1919) Andrew and Desire lived for the first few years in an old...

LEBOEUF/BEAUDOIN Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by Don

Surnames > Leboeuf

...preparing to marry around Easter 1949 and at least one son abt. 5 yrs. old at that time. Another daughter Laurette, d. 29 May 1948 at the age of 16 years, in Valleyfield. Any information concerning the family...

Damase Chaussé m Elmire Taillefer, Montreal, Qc 1891 Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by Kathy H

Surnames > Chausse

...children (some of them) Wilfrid Chausse' Hermenegilde Chausse' Marie Chausse' (Mrs Marie Rainville) Laurette Chausse' Merilda Chausse' (Mrs Merilda Caya) Joseph Albert Chausse' (born Dec. 1,1899) married Ivol...

i am a nevitt Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by Misti Joann Nevitt-Married name McKivitz

Surnames > Nevitt

...Lela Mae Nevitt, July 28, 1955, was born. Had me, on july 28,1975, my sister holly nevitt, and sister laurette nevitt. I have an uncle too, Ronnie Nevitt, all of the nevitts are in muskogee ok, except myself ...

My grandpa Nevitt Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by Misti Joann Nevitt-Married name McKivitz

Surnames > Nevitt

...NEVITT JR. LELA MAE NEVITT. Grandmas name, JODIE NEVITT, grandpas name, LEON NEVITT SR. i have 2 sisters, Laurette nevitt, and Holly Nevitt, an Uncle named Ronnie nevitt, all my dad uncle and grandma are in M...

William Benjamin Booth Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by  Herb_Good

Surnames > Booth

I assume that the William Booth I have is your William Benjamin Booth. I can offer you no additional information on William, but here is some of his family information. I would appreciate receiving fr...

Danner Family Posted on: 12 May 2000, by Sue Longtin

Surnames > Danner

Searching for info on Ollie Frank Danner who married Odile Morisette. Had two daughters, Frances Laurette. Any info would be appreciated.

Re: Looking for a Michele Vecchio Posted on: 10 Jan 2002, by Laurette

Surnames > Vecchio

Did you go to a catholic school with her? Our Lady of Perpetual Help/Healing something with an H? Would have graduated from high school around 1979?

Conrad Auger aka Charlie Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by Jeannine Masse

Surnames > Auger

...married to Almoza Lacasse and lived in Sturgeon Falls, Ontario. They had five children Beatrice, Emile, Laurette, Yvonne, and Romeo.

Another piece of the family puzzle Posted on: 13 May 2000, by Laurette LaLiberte DeLouise

Surnames > Laliberte

I have more to add. I just found out that Ted (Theodore?) mother's name was Leontine LaLiberte. Does that ring any bells with anyone?

francis family surname Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by  yeneew

Surnames > Francis

...bought the book ,still have't found james and marthe yet still looking though. your other cousin, Laurette Or Lory f

francis family surname Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by  yeneew

Surnames > Francis

...bought the book ,still have't found james and marthe yet still looking though. your other cousin, Laurette Or Lory f

FRAANCIS SURNAME Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  yeneew

Surnames > Francis

...MARRIED TO JULIA RAYMOND,. I LIVED IN COLCHHESTER FOR A WHILE WHE I WAS AKID. WENT TO HOLY CROSS CHURCH LAURETTE MCSWEENEY MY MOTHER WAS GRACE FRANCIS LEE

FRAANCIS SURNAME Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  yeneew

Surnames > Francis

...MARRIED TO JULIA RAYMOND,. I LIVED IN COLCHHESTER FOR A WHILE WHE I WAS AKID. WENT TO HOLY CROSS CHURCH LAURETTE MCSWEENEY MY MOTHER WAS GRACE FRANCIS LEE

FRANCIS SURNAME Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  yeneew

Surnames > Francis

...GRANDMOTHER JULIA RAYMOND, FROM ST.JACQUES. CANADA, I HAVE LOTS OF INFO TO TRADE, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH LAURETTE(LORY)MCSWEENEY LIVE IN ILLINOIS

per page