Search the Boards

Search Results for "LATONIA" - 721 Messages

per page

Peter Shafer, Latonia, KY Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by  Debbelou

Surnames > Space

I have a connection of a Peter Shafer to my relative Emma Tebelmann in Latonia, KY around 1910. I would like to know more. Willing to share.

Berkemeier family Posted on: 15 Oct 2002, by  Leigh485

Surnames > Berkemeier

My name is Carey Berkemeier great grandaughter of Adolph Berkemeier of Latonia/Covington KY...My Greatgrandfather had sisters named Henrietta & Louise and brothers named Henny, Leo, and Ed...My ggrandfat...

Obit: Saint Elmo Jones. 1911-1969 Posted on: 24 Jul 2005, by E Lorinczi

Surnames > Sasser

...IN; and Mrs. Minnie Smith, Bush, KY; four brothers: Rev. Stanley Jones, Route 1, Lily; Walter Jones, Latonia, KY; William Jones, Gary, IN; and Casey Jones, Dolton, IN; and two grandchildren. Services were ...

Francis Walker born in Philadelphia 1909-1910 Posted on: 20 Dec 2003, by  Kathleen Dela...

Surnames > Walker

...Francis Walker born to George Walker and Rebecca Osborn, Crooks, Walker in Philadelphia. Family lived on Latonia Street in Philadelphia in 1930. George was a oil refinery pipe worker.

obit for Donald E. Castle Posted on: 02 Feb 2002, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Castle

...Jenkins of the home; six sisters, Martha Penny Jessee and Georgia Walls, both of Wise, Ethel Wimsatt of Latonia, Ky., Marie Castle Gibson and Mary Sexton, both of Coeburn, and Sadie Dalton of Big Stone Gap; ...

Paul & Latonia Barnett Posted on: 07 Aug 2003, by  brzezinski

Surnames > Barnett

Looking for information about Paul & Latonia Barnett. Raised in Sedalia, Mo. Last known to be in Kansas City, Kansas. Paul was an attorney, and Latonia a music teacher. They had 2 daughters?????? Any informati...

Re: Frank and Orla Mahler - 1930 Census Posted on: 09 Nov 2006, by  texeve23

Surnames > Mahler

...marry George Beyer, and that Eleanor married a James Sullivan. At the time of Frank's death Ruth and Latonia were evidently unmarried. It also gives Frank's wife's maiden name as Sullivan, and that he is b...

Re: dalhover Message board/Terry Dalhover Posted on: 09 Jun 2003, by  tonyacl6_1

Surnames > Dalhover

...an aunt. Emma dalhover was married to William after his divorce to Mary. The house they lived in in Latonia burnt down several years ago. Not sure where they moved to but, there is a trailer that is just ...

Re: dalhover Message board/Terry Dalhover Posted on: 09 Jun 2003, by  tonyacl6_1

Surnames > Dalhover

...an aunt. Emma dalhover was married to William after his divorce to Mary. The house they lived in in Latonia burnt down several years ago. Not sure where they moved to but, there is a trailer that is just ...

great grand dad great grand mom Posted on: 29 Nov 1999, by  lwfrog

Surnames > Walker

...and their son, James Elwood Walker. There may have been a daughter named Ril? I know that they were in Latonia KY, and then Covington KY, in 1897. I know that James was born in Latonia in 1897, about Oct., and that...

Looking for barbee family in Cleveland, Ohio Posted on: 02 May 2000, by Tonia

Surnames > Barbee

My name is Latonia Allen, I am looking for family of the barbee in the Cleveland Area. Robert, Sandy, or Tyrone Barbee. My mothers name is Janine Reid (Barbee) divorced they called her Peaches and she had a ...

Re: Darpels Posted on: 08 Mar 2005, by Nancy (Darpel) Pride

Surnames > Darpel

...siblings: Lou, John & Mary. Lawrence was my dad's cousin & he attended St. Augustine parish in Latonia, KY. Dad referred to St. Auggie's as being "down the hill", so I assumed that's wher...

Arnsparger Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by  Debbelou

Surnames > Arnsparger

I don't have much on the Arnspargers but you are welcome to what I have. My main area of search is for the Tebelman(n)/Tableman's. I found a lot of my information at the library researching the obit...

Bernie Darpel Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by Nancy (Darpel) Pride

Surnames > Darpel

...Great-Grandfather was born around the same time my Grandfather was born. My Grandfather owned a saloon in Latonia sold it to his brother before he died. I don't know the brother's name, but the saloon is ...

Lawrence Bernard Darpel Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Nancy (Darpel) Pride

Surnames > Darpel

...(b.1917) I believe his father's name was Bernard Joseph. My dad has a brother Larry. They were raised in Latonia, KY. Where are you from?

walkers Posted on: 24 Dec 1999, by  lwfrog

Surnames > Walker

...cherokee named Maud, with son named James Elwood. Have no maiden name for Maud.Know that they were in Latonia and Covington, Kentucky in 1897. Does anyone have this walker line? Please e-mail. Thank you

Information Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Robert Roy Caster

Surnames > Caster

Anyone have any information about Caster family Jesse and Viola lived in Beaverlick Kentucky, moved to Latonia Kentucky. May haved lived in Chicago? Had son Roy, daugthers Helen and Eula. Any information wil...

Are there any Reid's in Dayton? Posted on: 02 May 2000, by Tonia

Surnames > Reid

Hi My name is Latonia Allen, I am the Granddaughter of Preston Reid of Dayton, Ohio and Marcella Reid from Toledo, Ohio. My grandparents had a daughter named Janine Raquel Reid, grandparents divorced before ...

Mrs Kate Lynch nee Cook obit 1917, Kenton Co, Ky. Posted on: 20 Jul 2004, by  SUEBAYES

Surnames > Lynch

Mrs. Kate Lynch (nee Cook) died at her home on Dakota Ave., Latonia on Sunday, March 4, 1917, after several weeks illness of stomach trouble. She leaves to mourn her loss a kind husband, father, mother, thr...

STRAUB -- Germany > OH > KY: Pendleton Co. Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by  MarkBlack500

Surnames > Straub

...the time of Peter and John's enlistment in the Union Army during the Civil War, they were living in Latonia Lakes, Kenton Co. Ky. Their mother Barbara 2nd married to John Henry Dahlenburg also of Germany. Da...

ZORNES Posted on: 24 Mar 2006, by Joy Ramsey

Surnames > Zornes

...grandchildren. Visitation will be 2-4 p.m. Sunday and service 10 a.m. Monday at Connley Brothers Funeral Home, Latonia. Burial will be in Floral Hills Memorial Gardens, Taylor Mill.

John Richey MacDougall 1883 - 1918 Obituary Posted on: 16 Nov 2003, by  Lfbjrb_1

Surnames > MacDougall

...P.R.R. He was a member of Grace M.E. church, and former member of its choir, and was also a member of Latonia lodge of Odd Fellows. He leaves one brother, R.R. MacDougall, of Olean, N.Y., and three sisters...

More family info Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Latonia

Surnames > Smaw

Sorry it took me a while to respond. I had to do some checking around. This is what I found out...my great grandfather's name was Chester Allen. His daughter (my grandmom) was Mary Louise and my great...

About Ernest Smaw Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by Latonia

Surnames > Smaw

My great grandfather migrated to Philly, not my dad. I am looking for his siblings. I am from Philly and my grandmother had six siblings. My grandmother is deceased but she is survived by four sibling...

Re: Joseph August m. Alberta Simms, LA Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by LATONIA AUGUST

Surnames > August

DENISE I AM NOT SURE IF HE WAS BORN THERE BUT I DO KNOW HIS B-DATE WAS JUNE 16 1912. I THOUGHT HE WAS FROM NEW ORLEANS.

Re: Joseph August m. Alberta Simms, LA Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Joseph August

Surnames > August

Hi, Latonia, The Joseph August I know from my grandmother and mother was married to my grandmother in 1927. They had four children. Daisy August was born in 1929, William August was born in 1930, Raymond Au...

Great Uncle William Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by  WELLSDO

Surnames > Smaw

Latonia, how can I contact Uncle William. My mom would know him and would like to s/w him.

To contact great Uncle William Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by Latonia

Surnames > Smaw

Hey Doug, My uncle is also interested in talking with you too. He wanted to know if you are kin to Julia May. To contact him directly email me directly at housepony1@aol.com. Then I can give his phon...

FISCHER Monning Schroetter Schutz Lage, Kenton Co. Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

...Schroetter, secretary. This substantial concern owns and operates three stores at Covington, Newport and Latonia, and they do an extensive wholesale and retail business. They are agents for the Iowa separato...

About the pictures Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Latonia

Surnames > Smaw

Marva, Chester Smaw was my great grandfather, and George and Ernest Smaw were his brothers. Unfortunately I am having some difficulty locating more pictures also. If I come across any pictures of unc...

pictures Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by marva stratton

Surnames > Smaw

Latonia, Do you have any pictures of any of your great grandfathers sisters and Brothers Ihave a picture of my grandfather and his father and his brother peter I want pictures of the rest of them especially ...

How can I get pictures to you? Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by Latonia

Surnames > Smaw

Marva, Uncle Willie says hello. He said that you met and you know who he is. He said that your mom died a while ago. My condoles. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet her. Uncle Willie said he spok...

I have a question Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by Latonia

Surnames > Smaw

The picture is of Chester and his wife. My Uncle William and your mom are first cousins?

Eugene Thomas Vanarsdall Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Latonia Boudreau(Sacheck)

Surnames > Vanarsdall

I'm looking for this person who may be alive and be the age of about 83 or 84 and was born in Georgetown, Kentucky. He has a son out of wedlock and needs info on the family medical history. Please res...

Abatico Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  rk40977

Surnames > Baker

...Pineville. Vince died in 1993. His social security number was from Ohio. Last address for Nadine was in Latonia, Ky. Can't say if she had any children.

Looking for info on family as well Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by Latonia Clarke

Surnames > Holland

My father's family originates in Brundidge, Alabama and he does have a brother named John but we call him Johnny and he now resides in New Jersey. I am not sure if that is the kind of info you are loo...

Roy Oaks Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  Finlfam5

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Breathitt

Roy Oaks, age 73 of Latonia, KY died Saturday, September 18, 1999 at St. Elizabeth Hospice Unit in Covington, KY. He was born March 4, 1926 in Breathitt Co., KY the son of Sam and Nancy Lynch Oaks. He was a ...

Covington, KY Washington and Bauerlein families Posted on: 20 Apr 2002, by Joan Sickles

Surnames > Washington

...Washington and wife Alice. Henrietta and Katherine had a sister, Ellen. Ellen and Katherine were living in Latonia, KY in 1906 and Katherine wrote her niece, Anna Marie "May" (Schafer) Hayworth i...

Re: Mayme Rothan Posted on: 14 Aug 2006, by amy holloway

Surnames > Hemsath

...and they had 3 children..Marlene, Donna and Joe. Donna is my mother! I rememer their little house in Latonia with very fond memories. Christine is still alive in Baptist Village. I now live in Clearwater F...

Calla Latonia Hole-Ohio Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by  DebWalburn

Surnames > Hole

I am looking for information on Calla's parents. I have very little information about Calla Latonia. Please e-mail me if your have any information.

CALLA LATONIA HOLE Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by OLIVE

Surnames > Hole

DEB, IS CALLA FEMALE OR MALE? THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME CONFUSION.PLEASE REPLY.

DEB/CALLA LATONIA HOLE Posted on: 13 May 2000, by OLIVE

Surnames > Hole

I AM GLAD TO FIND OUT THAT IS MALE. MY SISTER BETTY I WERE ON THE WRONG TRAIL. SHE THOUGHT CALLA WAS PERHAPS ONE OF UNCLE VAL'S DAUGHTER'S. NOW WE GOT THAT MUCH STRAIGHT I WILL SEE IF I CAN HELP YOU ...

DEB/CALLA LATONIA HOLE Posted on: 13 May 2000, by OLIVE

Surnames > Hole

DEB, I KNOW HOW HARD THESE SEARCHES CAN BE. DO YOU HAVE ANY BIRTH OR DEATH YEARS THAT MIGHT HELP GIVE A CLUE.PLEASE REPLY OLIVE.

pictures Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by marva

Surnames > Smaw

Hi Latonia, Is your uncle Willie coming home for the homecoming service at African Baptist the first sunday in september? If so you could send the pictures by him. Aunt Margaret said before she died she had ...

pictures Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by marva

Surnames > Smaw

Hi Latonia, Is your uncle Willie coming home for the homecoming serviceat African Baptist the first sunday in september? If so you could send the pictures by him. Aunt Margaret said before she died she had l...

John M. Murray Obit Posted on: 05 Apr 2005, by  fgruber24

Surnames > Murray

...McClure Murray; three sons, Robert H. and Calvin Murray, both of Morris Station, and Delbert Murray, Latonia Lakes; two daughters, Mrs. Maggie Niceley, Erlanger, and Mrs. Bessie Stephens, Sand Springs, Ky., ...

William and Janet McLay Posted on: 14 Nov 2002, by  santa-claus

Surnames > McLay

...Jennie(Lishman)McLay was born in Northern, California, died in Alleghany County, April, 1898. First settled in Latonia, Ohio, then on to Pa. William was in a coalmining partnership with his brother-in-law ...

error in posting name Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by  WELLSDO

Surnames > Smaw

Latonia, Im sorry I made a mistake and put your name on my message to you about Aunt Edna's Birthdy Party...I lost your phone # and e-mail address...e-mail me at Wellsdo@myfamily.com....

Re: garners in iowa Posted on: 11 Feb 2004, by  amgarneriii

Surnames > Garner

...born in Princeton, MO, but moved as a child to Centerville, IA. He met my grandmother while racing at Latonia Race Course in Northern Kentucky. That is why he ended up in Covington. He rode in 4 races the...

James Burns Riggs - Obit Posted on: 05 Nov 2005, by  fgruber24

Surnames > Riggs

...residence, 303 Kyles-ln, Ft. Wright, Ky. Service at the Swindler Funeral Home, 214 W. Southern-av, Latonia, Tuesday at 10 a.m. Burial Highland Cemetery.

per page