Search the Boards

Search Results for "LAKESHIA" - 35 Messages

per page

r u any realtion to me? Posted on: 04 May 2000, by Lakeshia

Surnames > Howze

Hi I am looking for a lead on who my great grandparents are. My grandfather's name is Johnnie c. Howze sr born august 10, 1920 in alabama. If you know anything please submit a reply anything would be ...

re-post of 5-4-2000(howze) Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Lakeshia

Surnames > Howze

I made a mistake on my last message. I wanted to know who my grandfather's parents were. He came from alabama and then moved to california where he met and married florine. I don't know what part of a...

My Grandfathers Name is Edwin Cintron Posted on: 15 Oct 2000, by Lakeshia Cintron

Surnames > Cintron

Amy I am just as baffled as you are. My grandfathers name is Edwin Cintron. He is still living and resides in New Jersey according to my great aunt. My mothers name is Anna Maria Cintron and she has a...

Guinyard Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by Lakeshia Clark

Surnames > Guinyard

My mothers maiden name is Guinyard first name Thelma. All of her family is in South Carolina, Calhoun County, small town called St.Matthews, some Orangeburg and Columbia. Her afthers first name is Ge...

Wakefield Family Name Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by Lakeshia

Surnames > Wakefield

...Wakefields from Georgia please e-mail me. Thanks in Advance for you generosity and consideration. Lakeshia Williams

John Fred Merriweather obituary Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  SharonTMSI

Surnames > Merriweather

...sons, Marcus of Los Angeles, CA, John Delvecco of Cleveland, TN, Jaron of Jackson, TN; step daughter, Lakeshia Brooks of Jackson, TN; step-son, Devon Montex Whiteside of Memphis, TN; 3 sisters, Eunice Sumber ...

JACKSON, Terrance - Nov 2000-Hickman Posted on: 28 Jan 2007, by  kyseeker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

...are his mother, Rochelle Warren of Hickman; his brother, Chris Freeman of Hickman; and four sisters, Lakeshia Johnson, Lahoma Smith, Wanda Smith and Yavonda Freeman, all of Hickman. He was preceded in death...

My boyfriend is Todd Jagers Posted on: 15 Oct 2000, by Lakeshia Cintron

Surnames > Jagers

He is Sam Jagers son and said to tell you father "Hello".

Dollie Rogers - An African American Obituary Posted on: 29 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Susie Williams; five sisters and four brothers. Survivors include four grandchildren, Leotis Marshall, Lakeshia Marshall, Earl Lee Marshall and LaDonna Marshall; four great-grandchildren and many nieces, neph...

Gaines, David Earl - An African American Obituary Posted on: 19 Sep 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...met and married Mrs. Helen Gaines (Navasota, Tx), and to that union 2 daughters were born: Tamica and LaKeshia Gaines. David Gaines leaves to cherish his memories his wife Martha Gaines, of Austin, Tx; 3 daug...

GALLOWAY, Jr., Kenneth Larue Posted on: 25 Dec 2008, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Galloway, Putnam Hall, Florida and unborn child; mother, Alceda Hamilton, Belleview, Florida; sister, Lakeshia Cohen, Ocala, Florida and Koren Galloway, Citra, Florida; and grandfather, David Galloway, Citra,...

Five dead, four hospitalized following US190/SH36 crash Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by  lks_friday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Milam

...Hill, 5, of Cove Springs, said Department of Public Safety Trooper Michael Nix of Cameron. Meanwhile, Lakeshia Chapman, 15, of Cove Springs and Terell Franks, 5, of Cleveland, remain in the Intensive Care Un...

Spc. Lakeshia M. Bailey, 23, of Columbus, Ga. d Mar. 8, 2010 Posted on: 13 Mar 2010, by  RIP_10

Surnames > Bailey

...Benning, Ga. Killed were: (see link for complete release) Spc. Lakeshia M. Bailey, 23, of Columbus, Ga. For more information the media may contact the F...

Charlotte M. Bortz, 86,Born, in New Alexandria,daughter of the late Charles and Leola (Dunmire) Lytle. Posted on: 22 Feb 2010, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Bortz

...grandchildren, Melissa A. McGeehan and husband, Michael, and Jolena C. Bortz; and four great-grandchildren, Lakeshia Bortz, Emily McGeehan, Patrick McGeehan and Stephen McGeehan. Friends will be received from...

Florine Crenshaw Wimberly Posted on: 16 May 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > Wimberly

...Wimberly III Ph.D. of Olney, MD, daughter Georgette Wimberly of Toledo, seven grandchildren Orlando Jr, Lakeshia, Aaron, Gregory Jr, Brittany, Charita and Armond Wimberly, four great grandchildren, four broth...

Re: Durden family tree Posted on: 05 Sep 2010, by  lakeshiadurde...

Surnames > Durden

my name is lakeshia durden my father is Robert Durden Sr his brother name is Johnny Durden they are both deceased they were born in shreveport LA there father is Johnny Durden SR I would love to hear from the...

Who came before my grandma? Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by Lakeshia

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ayrshire > General

Well, I looked up the name Hutch, and ran into a woman named Sarah (who was thought to have had Indian in her blood) who had a sister anmed "Adeline" who married a man named John Hutch. Well...

Who came before my grandma? Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by Lakeshia

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ayrshire > General

I'm confused because i dont know who came before my grandma. want to know please help!

TONEY Vickie 1958-2012 Youngstown, Ohio Posted on: 08 Mar 2012, by  Contribution

Surnames > Toney

...cherish her memory, her father, Leevaughn B. Toney; her stepmother, Ruby Toney; four loving children, LaKeshia M. Toney, Paris L. Toney-Hill and her husband, Joshua, Ajuante and Andrah Toney; three siblings, ...

Re: Cottet ancestors Posted on: 08 Feb 2012, by  Wakeshia851

Localities > Western Europe > France > Alsace

...Gerasime Cottet son of Jacques(madeline) Cottet from grandvillars, france. It looks like we may be related.*LaKeshia*

Roy York Posted on: 03 Jul 2002, by  Angel Emery

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Bradley

...Roy and Santanio of Warren, and Roy, Jr., and Tony of Detroit, MI; 2 daughters, Melony of Warren and Lakeshia of Detroit, MI; one sister, Vivian Stanley; 2 brothers, Willie Earl York of Johnsville and Douglas...

Charley Hampton Posted on: 09 Feb 2003, by  Angel Emery

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Bradley

...the late Willie M. Hampton. Survivors include his mother, Ella Hampton of Johnsville; his children, LaKeshia (Mark) Davis and Charley Dean Hampton, Jr., and their mother, Geraldine Hampton, all of Warren; hi...

Linda Sue Miller Posted on: 27 Feb 2003, by  Angel Emery

...Fort Lauderdale, FL, Carla Miller Lawson and Marcus A. Miller, both of Warren; two children she raised, Lakeshia Hampton Davis and Charley Hampton, Jr., both of Warren; three brothers, Chester Lee Miller, Tho...

Lonnie Roy Drake Jr., 20, d. 12/14/2003 Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by  James Ackerma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Haywood

...survived by his parents, Lonnie and Renee Drake Sr.; three sisters, Latoyya Cameron of Dalton, Ill.; Lakeshia Webb and Sharice Hughes, both of Chicago; two brothers, Nelon Drake and Nicarro Drake, both of Dal...

Obit: Minister Donald Charles Lockett Posted on: 01 Sep 2004, by  ojbuss

Topics > Obituaries

...Tower Choir. Survivors: Husband of Yvonne Lockett of McComb, MS; one son Ernest L. Magee; one daughter LaKeshia Johnson; one brother Ronald Lockett; Seven sisters: Dolores Blakes of Clinton, LA.; Angette Dick...

PERVIS BISHOP--2004 Posted on: 14 Jun 2004, by  kengilke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Caldwell

...of Lakehurst, N.J.; five grandchildren, Tara Bishop, Carl Copeland, Carroll Copeland, Cedric Ford and LaKeshia Ford; two great-grandchildren, LaNinya Ford-Chambers and Aglaeshia Copeland; four sisters, Jim El...

Silas "Sonny" Willie Butler - An African American Obituary Posted on: 06 Oct 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Nelson Tirzah Nelson Victoria Nelson Joshua Nelson Christopher Mundy Jr. LaToya Walker Marquitta Hearne LaKeshia Pollard LaKrysha Pollard Meisha Pollard Ashley Vinson Anthony Brookins Amber Brookins Alycia Br...

per page