Search the Boards

Search Results for "KYKER" - 542 Messages

per page

Re: Peter Storm Richardson, CA, Santa Clara Co. Posted on: 05 Feb 2003, by  Doris_Brewste...

Surnames > Richardson

...Richardsons related to a Paul Franklyn Richardson who was the son of John Wiley Richardson and Nannie Bell Kyker? This Paul would be deceased now and is the uncle of my father, Eugene Arthur Derby.

Re: Richardsons in MO, KY and KS Posted on: 17 Feb 2002, by  brandifields9...

Surnames > Richardson

...remember at this time. Tressie and Mattie both lived in Missouri and Kansas. Their parents were Nannie (Kyker) Richardson of Tennessee or Kentucky and John Wiley Richardson, orig. from Kentucky. Please ...

Re: Richardsons in MO, KY and KS Posted on: 10 Dec 2001, by  brandifields9...

Surnames > Richardson

...Richardson. She was born in Carnegie, OK and died in Kansas City, MO. Her mother's name was Nannie Kyker and her father was John Wiley Richardson, both from Tennessee, then moving to OK. Mattie had a si...

Re: Richardson- Ireland to Coeymans, Albany, New York 1845 Posted on: 12 Dec 2002, by Doris (Derby) Brewster

Surnames > Richardson

...& Neola Mae Richardson. John Wiley, Sr. was born Apr. 3, 1862 in Illinois and married a Nannie Belle Kyker of Oklahoma.

Catherine and Isaac Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Fran Essick Kyker

Surnames > Essig

Me again, I see that your Susanna Kile married Michael Holdred, and in 1883, she was 42yrs old and Michael was 48. Their children are, Sarah E, 22, and Julia A, 20 and Kate 17, and Rosa 17, and Fran 1...

John Wiley & Nannie Della Richardson Posted on: 03 Nov 2001, by  brandifields9...

Surnames > Richardson

I am searching for information on my family. Nannie Della (Kyker) Richardson married John Wiley Richardson and moved to Oklahoma. There they had at least three children, John Wiley Jr., Tressie, and Matt...

Catherine and Isaac kiel Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Fran Essick Kyker

Surnames > Essig

More info, the info I told you about in Stark Co Ohio Library is 30 pages and ther is afee for it, but well worth it. It gives history of Wendell, born in Switzerland, was in German Army, saw Frederic...

Obituary of Roy Gene Collier in AL Posted on: 30 Aug 2005, by  BridgetSlade2...

Surnames > Collier

...Survivors include his wife, Regina Collier; one daughter, Cindy Collier of Speake; one stepdaughter, Kristy Kyker of Hatton; two stepsons, Kevin Jones of Falkville and Frankie Jones of Decatur; two brother...

Havener-Sligar Posted on: 07 May 2000, by  M_Ake

Surnames > Sliger

...Joseph Branch Sligar and father Thomas Sligar b. Dec. 22, 1799 in Washington County, Tenn. m. to Mary Ann Kyker we must be the same direct line. Joseph Branch was born 4.14.1825 m. Nancy Butram and one of ...

Andrew Keicher Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by  RichardKyker

Surnames > Keicher

...Sr. I check Genforum at least once a day and it is much easier for me to understand. Thanks, Richard Kyker, Knoxville, TN

Essig and kile Posted on: 02 May 2000, by Fran Kyker

Surnames > Essig

Amy, I see my info spells Isaacs name Kile and Kiel.

Coker and Friend Family Posted on: 08 Jul 2000, by Frances Kyker

Surnames > Coker

Go into the Green county Mo library and go to the Shephard room to the Turnbo Papers and search on Keyword, you will find a lot of history about the families you are searching for.

Barnett-McMinn Co, Monroe Co,TN Posted on: 26 Jan 2003, by  1sheliad

Surnames > Barnett

I am seeking info on the family of Jasper Newton Barnett b July 28, 1848 Cherokee Co,NC d Jan 26,1928 McMinn Co,TN. He first married Nancy Melissa Ann Ratledge in Monroe Co,TN Dec 29, 1867 They had 5 ...

Sampson Barker Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Fran Kyker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Taney

Concerning your inquiry to Taney Co. Go into the Missouri Green County Library, go to the Shepherd room to the Turnbo papers and put in Barker on the keyword. Also on the same site, go to Orion and th...

Greene, Mildred Alma Cassady Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by  knoxgal

Surnames > Greene

...grandchildren, Mark Seymoure, Maynardville; 4 great grandchildren; several nieces and nephews. The body is at Kyker Funeral Home, Sweetwater where the family will receive friends from 6 until 8 p.m. Tuesda...

McCleskey/Kiker Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Pat Kyker Osborne

Surnames > Kiker

...family. Hope this marriage date helps someone. Please email me if you have any info for me. Thanks, Pat Kyker Osborne

Branch, Nolan Henry obit Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  knoxgal

Surnames > Branch

...officiating. Burial in the church cemetery. The family will receive friends from 6-8 p.m. on Wednesday at Kyker Funeral Home in Kingston.

Hope, Bob Obit Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  knoxgal

Surnames > Hope

...Shirley Watson of Knoxville, Berlin and Bud Cook of Knoxville; several nieces and nephews. The body is at Kyker Funeral Home, Sweetwater, where the family will receive friends from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. Wedne...

Keicher-Kiker-Kyker Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  DonnaKikerLid...

Surnames > Kiker

...purpose of this effort is to encourage us to add family knowledge and to correct errors**. Richard E Kyker (RKyker@ntown.com) compiles the Conrad Keicher family (wich consist of all three spellings) and ke...

Keicher-Kiker-Kyker Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  DonnaKikerLid...

Surnames > Kiker

...purpose of this effort is to encourage us to add family knowledge and to correct errors**. Richard E Kyker (RKyker@ntown.com) compiles the Conrad Keicher family (wich consist of all three spellings) and ke...

Immanuel Lutheran Church-TN Posted on: 01 Mar 1999, by  HSauer40

Surnames > Winkle

...Beginning at a Black Oak on John Wear's line, now William Cloyds. It was witnessed by Conrad Kicher (Kyker) and Henry Sliger (Slyger),probated in May Sessions, 1806 by John Sevier, Clerk; registered August...

Kyker(kiker)Roots Posted on: 17 May 1999, by  pheny

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Unknown

John Tye>lived in Ca. Born in Ar.abt. 1873>d. sometime in 1950`s This is all that I have to go on.

Looking for my mother Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by Cristie Zimmerman

Surnames > Crosby

...goes by the name of Sue. I know that she is in the Nebraska area and her married name is (I believe) Kyker.

Minton Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by Diane Kyker

Surnames > Mink

My grandmother was Esther Minton, born to William Grant Minton and Sarah Jones in Wolf County Kentucky, Feb. 19. 1899. I was told that Ester Minton was half Cherokee Indian. Any info on William Grant ...

Kyker (KIKER) Posted on: 25 May 1999, by  pheny

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Carlisle

Looking for my ggrandfather AUGUSTUS G. KYKER for Ky.He went to Indian Territory and maybe Texas then Ca. He md;Maude Stephens from Cook co,Tx. abt.1885.Need some help please.Any KYKERsin Carlisle,Ky.

James Nancy Jane LAUDERDALE Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by Saundra Kyker Price

Surnames > Lauderdale

My line is the Bradley Co., TN LAUDERDALEs also, although your James & Nancy Jane are not my direct line. I have two years worth of research on the LAUDERDALEs, and probably have your complete lin...

Murray in McMinn Co., Tennessee Posted on: 24 May 2000, by  edithmn

Surnames > Murray

...Murray in McMinn Co., from now back to the 1800's. Other names linked to Murray was Thompson, Stalcup, Kyker, Sligger. I am particularly interested in the Christopher Columbus Murray, Isaac (Ike) Columbus ...

Re: Murray of Tennessee Posted on: 27 Apr 2002, by  edithmn

Surnames > Murray

...saw him one time and he was living in Niota. Dad ran away from home very young and he worked for John Kyker that lived out in the country near Athens. Daddy had a cousin that lived in Athens but I can't ...

Dispursements of David Click Estate, son of Peter Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  carolynwhitak...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Washington

...Administrator of his estate and he made, amongst others, these disbursements in settling the estate: Paid JOHN KYKER for coffin, 8 Sept 1868 $10.00 DR. WM. READ, 16 Nov 1868 5.00 DR. W. N. BEVILL, 5 Mar...

Poland obituary collection Pt. 6 Posted on: 18 Sep 2001, by  LauraNellePol...

Surnames > Poland

...Eunice Irwin of Knoxville; 5 grandchildren; 8 great-grandchildren. Funeral service 8:00 p.m. Tuesday at Kyker Funeral Home Chapel, Harriman, Rev. Ralph Nance and Rev. Jerry Lester officiating. Interment...

Re: William Brownlow Humphrys, b. 1796 VA Posted on: 18 Jan 2007, by  ejaneh1

Surnames > Humphrey

This is what I have on the HUMPHRYS FAMILY...this is my husband's family (information from his great-uncle who's now deceased & grandmother who's also deceased) Descendants of William Humphrys I ...

joseph day Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by kenneth edwards

Surnames > Day

I looking for the father of my ancester Joseph day born c.1825 married caroline kyker. they lived in green co . tenn.Is he a decendent of john day(nathanial, christopher day ) from pa. HELP

Re: Indiana Thomas'...Thomas - Mikel - Kinser...Gaddis? Posted on: 27 Jan 2007, by  richard jacks...

Surnames > Thomas

Do either of you, f kyker or bobenal, know the parents of this James and George Thomas?

Kansas Relatives Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Fran Essick Kyker

Surnames > Essick

Elaine,Your relatives from Kansas Was Rev. Abraham Essick and you can find all the info about when he and his two sons and daughter and second wife Sally went to Kansas, Abraham is the son of John who...

Catherine LEACH, Anderson County, TN Posted on: 06 Oct 1999, by  Paul Bailey F...

Surnames > Leach

Seeking connections with my ggg-gm, Catherine LEACH, b. 31 March 1809 in Anderson County, TN, d. 20 December 1882 in Anderson County, TN, married abt 1826 in TN Alfred DUNCAN, b. 16 December 1800 in T...

MORGANS OF MONROE CO. MADISONVILLE TN. Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by BARBARA J. KYKER

Surnames > Morgan

AM LOOKING FOR INFO ON CHARLES WASHINGTON MORGAN, LIVED IN MONROE CO. TN. MARRIED BETTY WISEMAN OF MONROE CO. TN. HER FATHER WAS JAMES WISEMAN AND MOTHER WAS BLYTHE LAST NAME UNKNOWN. SON WAS JOSEPH J...

Obit Dolly HARDY Gourley 4-29-2007 Posted on: 29 Apr 2007, by  VivianMoon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Powell

...and Beulah Yates. A visitation and Celebration of Life Service were held Saturday, April 28, 2007 at Kyker Funeral Home in Sweetwater, TN. Interment is in the Westview Cemetery. Memorials may be made to Ar...

Re: Reuben Kyle and James Kyle in Wayne County, Tennessee Posted on: 27 Mar 2007, by  hvvlove

Surnames > Kyle

...Elizabeth's nephew. Do any of these names sound familar? Rumor names are Kyler- on the land there is kyker ferry and kyker road. I am at a loss. thanks, denise

Re: Winder / Wiseman Posted on: 24 Feb 2007, by  GLanthier6239

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Monroe

I can't tell you why the Winders changed their names to Wiseman, but those are my Winders/Wisemans. The only Winders I know of who changed their name to Wiseman were Jacob and James Winder, 2 of 3 kn...

BURNEY, Donald Gene Posted on: 07 Feb 2007, by  CooooCayember...

Surnames > Burney

...officiating. Burial will be in Kingston Memorial Gardens. Visitation will be from 6 to 9 p.m. today at Kyker Funeral Home, Kingston. Kyker Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. He is a member of Morris...

Re: HEANEY (Anthony M) 1875 - 1927 Posted on: 08 Oct 2007, by  MAKKuehl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Wood

Can anyone respond to this query??? QUERY - I have been trying to find my great uncle who died and is buried in Marshfield, Wood Co. WI. His name is Anthony M. Heaney, born 2/1/1875 - died 10/20/19...

Re: HEANEY (Anthony M) 1875 - 1927 Posted on: 08 Oct 2007, by  MAKKuehl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Monroe

QUERY - I have been trying to find my great uncle who died and is buried in Marshfield, Wood Co. WI. His name is Anthony M. Heaney, born 2/1/1875 - died 10/20/1927. That is all I have. Would it be pos...

Re: Reba Fox Posted on: 26 Oct 2007, by  JoyLocke36

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Monroe

Kyker Funeral home: Don't know if they're kin but some are from Cocke Co. Edna Cora Fox md. Alvin Fox 11/24/1900 Cocke Co.-Dave Killian-Cocke Co. and Josie Berryhill-Cocke Co. bur Westview An infant dau. b...

Isham Cagle obit, 1934 Posted on: 05 May 2008, by  gteffeteller

...respected citizens and carried him away to yonderland. He was laid to rest in New Hope Cemetery by the Kyker undertakers. The funeral services were conducted by the Rev. C.C. Seagle. A large crowd was pres...

Re: SLIGER CEMETERY Posted on: 21 Dec 2007, by  handjlyle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Washington

I think that Elander Sliger is Eleanor Kyker, who was married to Allen Sliger 1835-1898, son of Adam Sliger and Elizabeth Spradling b1807 and married 3 Dec 1829. Elander[Eleanor]and Allen Sliger were marr...

Jones, Anna Mae (OBIT PA 2-4-2008) Posted on: 15 Mar 2008, by  obituary33b

Surnames > Jones

...Hanover, PA - Evening Sun 2-4-2008 Deceased: Jones, Anna Mae (OBIT PA 2-4-2008) daughter of Dana H. Kyker and Grace B. (Brown) Kyker Groft Age of Deceased: 83 Death date: 2-1-2008 Last Address: Hanover, PA...

Obit of Frank L. Faris Posted on: 25 Feb 2008, by  wcr1951_1

Surnames > Faris

Knoxville News Sentinel Knoxville, TN August 22, 2008 FARIS, FRANK L. - former milk plant executive, died at his home in Harriman, TN on Monday, February 18, 2008 at the age of 96. He was preceded i...

Descendants of Ephraim Broyles and Grace McCain Posted on: 12 Jan 2008, by  sam_broyles

Surnames > Broyles

Descendants of: Ephraim Broyles 1 Ephraim Broyles b. 3 Jun 1767 Madison Co., VA d. 3 Sep 1851 Greene Co., TN m. Grace McCain b. 2 Apr 1770 d. 2 Aug 1852 Greene Co., TN 2 Matthias Broyles b. 15 ...

Re: would like to know more about fam. his. Posted on: 03 Dec 2007, by  Richard Kyker

Surnames > Gleich

...William J Fleming families. I would appreciate any sharing, comparing,etc of information with you, Joyce Kyker j1kyker@bellsouth.net

MONROE, Janie Reagan Posted on: 01 Sep 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Janie Reagan Monroe, 56, of Kingston,TN died Wednesday, Aug. 27, 2008. Born Jan. 31, 1952, in Cookeville, she was a 1969 graduate of Roane County High School and a graduate of Tennessee Technology Ce...

per page