Search the Boards

Search Results for "KRULIK" - 57 Messages

per page

Lottie M. (KRULIK) KING, died 10 May 2000 Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Emmet County Genealogical Society

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Emmet

Lottie M. (KRULIK) KING, 95 Lottie M. (KRULIK) KING, 95, of Dearborn and formerly of Charlevoix, died May 10, 2000, in Dearborn. Visitation will be 2-4 p.m. and 6-8 p.m. Sunday, May 14, at Winchester Funeral Ho...

Re: Emily Lickey Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by  Manchester13

Surnames > Lickey

...and see if she knows anything. She currently lives in New Philadelphia, Tuscarawas Co., Ohio. Lynn Krulik Cleveland, OH

Re: Hazel, Elvira and Jack Larson, Ohio, early 1900s; Larson family Posted on: 13 Jul 2004, by Lynn Krulik

Surnames > Larson

Hi Rebecca: I will look for those photos again; it's been awhile. I believe I found my great-grandmother's address book recently and hope that she had their address in it. There are many photos of ...

Re: walker/nichols - Photo of Cora Walker - early 1900s Ohio Posted on: 24 Sep 2004, by Lynn Krulik

Surnames > Walker

Cora Walker is on the far right. The other people standing are the Furman family. Hilda Walker is the lady sitting in the center of the photograph and the young girl to the far left might be Wanda Wa...

Re: walker/nichols - Photo of Cora Walker - early 1900s Ohio Posted on: 20 Sep 2004, by Lynn Krulik

Surnames > Walker

Hello Dianne: I will try to find the photo tonight and get back to you as soon as possible. Lynn

Re: walker/nichols - Photo of Cora Walker - early 1900s Ohio Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by Lynn Krulik

Surnames > Walker

Unfortunately, we do not have a Russell Lee in our family. Good luck in your search!

Re: walker/nichols - Photo of Cora Walker - early 1900s Ohio Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by Lynn Krulik

Surnames > Walker

Thank you for replying. Along with the Walkers were a family named Furman just in case anyone else sees this message! Thanks again. Lynn

James H. Watt & Eliza Jones of Guernsey County, Ohio Posted on: 13 Jul 2004, by  Manchester13

Surnames > Watt

...Hopefully, it will add to your database. "The Watt Family of Guernsey County" - Researched by Lynn Krulik, manchester13@att.net

KOLLAR, Michael and Julia Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by  Manchester13

Surnames > Kollar

My g-grandmother was Victoria E. Kollar, the eldest child of Michael and Julia; your father being the youngest. I have just begun researching this branch of the family and wondered if we can find out...

Elizabeth "Betty" KRULIK, died 11 Oct 1998 Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by Emmet County Genealogical Society

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Emmet

Elizabeth "Betty" KRULIK, 97 Elizabeth "Betty" KRULIK, 97, died Oct. 11, 1998, at Bortz Health Care of Petoskey. A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 13, at the Winchester...

Charles Krulik Posted on: 11 Feb 2008, by  Lisa Bloyer

Surnames > Krulik

Looking for information on Charles Martin Krulik born sep 1927 died Nov 1972. In the Chicago Illinois area. Any infor would be great. Please contact me at lab716@yahoo.com Thank you

Freddie Blassie Posted on: 16 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Freddie Blassie passes away The King of Men is dead. The great Classy Freddie Blassie died Monday at age 85. Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler announced his passing during the first hour of RAW, and recalle...

Re: Krulik in Brooklyn NY Posted on: 09 Nov 2008, by  triciajoannfr...

Surnames > Krulik

I am trying to find a JOSEPH KRULICK who immigrated from Warsaw Poland (according to census records) in the early 1900 about 1906. His wife's name was MARY ROSLIN, their daughter's name was Anna Kru...

1915 census Posted on: 09 Feb 2009, by  triciajoannfr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Essex

Would someone please lookup the names Joseph or John Krulik, Krulick, Krolik, wife Mary or Marianna, daughter Anna in the 1915 census. Thanks, Tricia

Re: Katherine Krulik, nee Wozniak Posted on: 09 Nov 2008, by  triciajoannfr...

Surnames > Krulik

I am trying to find a JOSEPH KRULICK who immigrated from Warsaw Poland (according to census records) in the early 1900 about 1906. His wife's name was MARY ROSLIN, their daughter's name was Anna Kru...

Re: Pauline Krulik nee Main Posted on: 09 Nov 2008, by  triciajoannfr...

Surnames > Krulik

Re: Pauline Krulik nee Main Posted on: 09 Nov 2008, by  triciajoannfr...

Surnames > Krulik

Thanks for responding. I have found only one connection to MI. That is Frederick Carlin lived with a John Logi family in the 1920 census, Frederick married Anna Krulick, perhaps they met in MI? I j...

Re: Krulik in Brooklyn NY Posted on: 09 Nov 2008, by  triciajoannfr...

Surnames > Krulik

Krulick etc. From Poland Posted on: 09 Nov 2008, by  triciajoannfr...

Surnames > Krulik

Re: Pauline Krulik nee Main Posted on: 09 Nov 2008, by  foster46

Surnames > Krulik

The Krulik family into which Pauline Main was married lived in Charlevoix, Michigan from 1900 on. The came to the USA from Czechoslovakia in one census and Bohemia-Austria in another one. They did have a ...

UMFLEET, Lorretta J Roth....1936-2009 Posted on: 08 Jun 2009, by  LaineyLooLoo4...

Surnames > Umfleet

...by her loving family. She was born May 6, 1936 in Hammond, Indiana, the daughter of Elmer and Rosie (Krulik) Roth and graduated from Calumet High School. Lorretta had worked as a Librarian at Grissom Eleme...

Help Cemetery photo Posted on: 19 Aug 2009, by  triciajoannfr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Union

...I am hoping someone will go to the Rosehill Cemetery and take a photo of the grave of Joseph Krolik, Krulik. He is buried in Section 76 grave 440 With his wife Mary. He died in 1926 so it might require some...

Re: Bohringer Family Tree / Posted on: 10 Mar 2010, by  krurob1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

...Youngstown (Struthers OH)area, and from the Pittsburgh (Mckees Rocks, PA)area. My father was Joseph Jonh Krulik, my Grandfather was Joseph Julius Krulik, and my Grandmother's name was Victoria Kollar. On my gra...

Re: FRAZER/FRASER Posted on: 15 Mar 2010, by  Manchester13

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Renfrewshire > General

...moved on to Hubbard Township in Ohio. Does this ring any bells with your family history? Thanks! Lynn Krulik Cleveland, Ohio

Region Erfurt Posted on: 31 Jan 1999, by Sylvia Sulek

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Looking for my roots. Most of the family came from area around Erfurt, some from now Czech Rep. e.g. Freudenthal, Eleonorenhain. Generation 1 is my great grandfather appriciate all informations in ger...

Della Main Posted on: 26 May 2011, by  PamelaFoster7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Antrim

...1920s. I would love to see a newspaper account of this accident. She was a sister to Pauline Main Krulik and Doris Main Layton.

Myra Iona Johnson Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by  semo_dan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...Helen (Mrs. Ted) Cole of St. Charles; four grandchildren: Alan Johnson, Colorado Springs, Colo., Anita Krulik, New Melle, Michael Johnson, Howell, MI., and Shaun Cole, St. Charles and five great-grandchildr...

Re: Triesen, Austria/Bohemia Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by Lynn Krulik

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Currently, I'm researching the Austro-Hungarian Empire West - 1895. I'm not sure but you could be looking at a region of the Empire called Trieste near the Adriatic Sea. My grandfather's ship that a...

Katherine Krulik, nee Wozniak Posted on: 18 Nov 2001, by  kalotac

Surnames > Krulik

21 January 1952 Evening News of the Tonawandas Mrs. Katherine Krulik Mrs. Katherine Krulik, nee Wozniak, 65, of 22 Dayton St., Lockport, died suddenly Saturday afternoon in her residence. Born in Poland, she ha...

Pauline Krulik nee Main Posted on: 18 May 2002, by  PamelaFoster4...

Surnames > Krulik

I am looking for descendants of Pauline Main Krulik who was born in 1901 in Alden, Michigan and married Robert Krulik in 1920. They moved to California and I think that she died in 1984. She was the daughter of ...

Re: Braman family living in Cleveland, Ohio - early 1900s Posted on: 29 Jul 2002, by Lynn Krulik

Surnames > Braman

I have attached the photo I mentioned before; hopefully, you might recognize them. Recently, I found that Oliver Braman (born in NY) lived next door to my grandmother on W. 100th St., Cleveland, Cuya...

Re: MEERMANS family reunion, Saturday, 7/26/03 Ohio Posted on: 23 May 2003, by Lynn Krulik

Topics > Reunion Announcements > United States > Ohio Reunions

Kathleen: Do you know the birth date of Leonard Padmos and what was your grandmother's maiden name and birth date? Was she known at all as Maria? Padmos is a well-known name in Bruinisse, Zeeland...

MEERMANS family reunion, Saturday, 7/26/03 Ohio Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by  Manchester13

Topics > Reunion Announcements > United States > Ohio Reunions

...looking for this family and the descendants of Wolfert Padmos and Jennie Meermans. Please contact Leah Krulik at 440-779-0648 or email us at meermansfamily@att.net for more information.

Re: Chattertons in Michigan Posted on: 05 Mar 2003, by  Manchester13

Surnames > Chatterton

...Brandenburg so let me know if I'm going in the right direction if it matches up with your info. Thanks!! Lynn Krulik Cleveland, Ohio

Krulik in Brooklyn NY Posted on: 02 Dec 2003, by Robert Rosengarten

Surnames > Krulik

Looking for anything no matter how remote on a Krulik (think spelling is right) family in Brooklyn NY. A very ortodox Jewish lady named Krulik visted my dad's family, the Rosengartens, in Camden, NJ in the 1935-...

Re: Joseph Watt - from N. Ireland to Guernsey Co. - abt. 1800 Posted on: 18 Jul 2004, by Lynn Krulik

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Guernsey

From "The Household Guide & Instructor with biographies, History of Guernsey County, Ohio", published in Cleveland, Ohio 1882 by T.F. Williams. A copy of this book was found at the Guer...

Re: Spaid - Cale Posted on: 18 Jul 2004, by Lynn Krulik

Surnames > Spaid

Hi Steve: I have no connection to your family but I was researching in Guernsey County in May and found an unusual book called, "The Household Guide and Instructor with Biographies, History of G...

William Spaid b. 1800 VA, lived in Guernsey Co., Ohio Posted on: 18 Jul 2004, by Lynn Krulik

Surnames > Spaid

From "The Household Guide and Instructor with Biographies, History of Guernsey County, Ohio", published in Cleveland by T. F. Williams, 1882. Page 516 - William Spaid was born in 1800, in H...

Robert Krulik of Alden, Michigan and California 1900-1960? Posted on: 04 Aug 2004, by  foster46

Surnames > Krulik

I am looking for descendants of the Krulik family in Michigan. Pauline Main married Robert Krulik in 1920 and they lived in Alden, Mi which is in Antrim County. Pauline and Bob did not have children but he may ...

Re: Joseph Watt - from N. Ireland to Guernsey Co. - abt. 1800 Posted on: 27 Jul 2004, by Lynn Krulik

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Guernsey

Good Afternoon "The Sarge": I believe that is the same connection; however, in a county history I've read that Barbara's mother's maiden name was Rosenberry. I have the wills of Charles an...

Re: Jennie Lloyd, Ohio-Guernsey/Harrison Co.?, late 1800s Posted on: 20 Apr 2004, by Lynn Krulik

Surnames > Lloyd

Thanks for your reply and identification of the photo! Originally I found the picture with my Watt/Frazier family materials; however, it probably belongs to my Davidson and Miller family lines. I wi...

Adoptee looking for Family Posted on: 06 Sep 2005, by Damiano

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Nassau

Female Born 9/24/69 Syosett Long Island Last name Born under: Damiano Adopted to Krulik of Warren New Jersey Looking for family please reply.

Looking for my Birth Mother Posted on: 06 Sep 2005, by Amy Brender

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Nassau

...Hospital in Syossett. A few days later I was taken to New Jersey and adopted to a family last name of Krulik. I am now married and live with my family near the Albany Area in New York. If anyone out there...

Looking for my Birth Mother Posted on: 18 Aug 2005, by  AmyBrender

...mother. I was born on September 24, 1969 in Syosett Hospital. My Adopted Parents Are Isobel and Ernest Krulik. My birth certificste lists them as my parents and I was given the name Amy Faith Krulik. On Septe...

Krulik Family of Charlevoix, Mi 1920 Posted on: 16 May 2006, by  foster46

Surnames > Krulik

In the 1920 census there is Josephine Krulik age 47 born in Bohemia living with her children all born in Michigan: Edward 21, Robert 19, Hedvika 13, and Doris 9. Robert married Pauline Main and moved to Ca...

Re: Dawson family, Co. Wicklow, mid-1800s Posted on: 29 Aug 2004, by Lynn Krulik

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Wicklow > General

Discovered last year that Elizabeth Darlington was married to HENRY DAWSON, not Patrick Dawson. In addition, they had one other son named William baptized in 1830. They lived in Blackditch near Newc...

per page