Search the Boards

Search Results for "KRAJCIK" - 13 Messages

per page

Re: info Krajcik Posted on: 12 Jul 2007, by  Marianne50614

Surnames > Parker

...learned that one of my paternal grandfather's cousin Anna Petruska was the wife of a man whose surname was Krajcik & that the family had lived in New Britain, CT in the early 1900s. Anna had a sister ...

Ward, Dorothy Krajcik Posted on: 12 Dec 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Ward, Dorothy Krajcik DOROTHY KRAJCIK WARD, 63, of Industry, TX passed peacefully into the arms of the Lord she so dearly loved on December 9, 2007. She was born November 15, 1944 to Arnold and Ruth Krajcik of Gen...

1910 census lookup request Posted on: 15 Oct 2009, by  tkcubbal

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

...in his mid-20s or so, living in Braddock in 1910. Alternate spellings could include Krajcsi, Krejci, Krajcik, or the like. There might be a neighbor named John Holecski living nearby. If so, please include ...

Re: How to Get Copy of Patient Record for East Moline State Hospital 1918 through 1936 for Lois Schillinger Young Posted on: 21 Feb 2012, by  cbrown4444

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Rock Island

I am looking for Agnes (Prekop)Krajcik or Krejcik who was born in 1895 and on the 1930 census shows that she was in the East Moline State Hospital. Any help finding her death record would be great. Also ...

Re: How to Get Copy of Patient Record for East Moline State Hospital 1918 through 1936 for Lois Schillinger Young Posted on: 24 Aug 2013, by  cbrown4444

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Rock Island

...She is my cousin's grandmother. Very sad. His father was born in Chicago in 1918 Frank Krejcik or Krajcik. He was the only son of Agnes. Joseph Krejcik as the husband of Agnes.

info on parker/krajcik Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by allegra parker

Surnames > Parker

I am looking for information on William James Parker married to Viola Krajcik in late 1940's or early 1950. They had 6 children together. Looking for any relatives of either Viola or Bill.

Re: Great great grandma Posted on: 03 Oct 2001, by Sharon Krajcik

Surnames > Barnum

Hello Kaye! Rosa Jane Barnum and Franklin Perry were my great-great grandparents also. I am descended from them through their daughter (my great grandmother) Nancy Frances Perry Gress, who is also t...

Re: info on parker/krajcik Posted on: 16 Jan 2002, by  BKrajcik

Surnames > Parker

My name is Bonnie Krajcik and I am the daughter of Harry Krajcik who is still living in Wautoma, Wisconsin. My father, Harry is Viola's brother. My sister, Liz Kiener and I have been trying put together a family ...

Nancy E. KRAJCIK, obit Posted on: 19 Jul 2002, by  DeanJanG

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ritchie

"Ritchie Gazette" 27 Feb 1997, pg 8 Nancy Elmira KRAJCIK, 82, of Gardena, CA, died Tuesday, Feb. 18, 1997, at Hawthorne Retirement Home, Gardena, Los Angeles County, CA. She was born in Pennsboro...

George S. Krajci, b. 1885 Puchov, Slovakia Posted on: 01 Feb 2004, by Tracy

Surnames > Krajci

I am researching my great-grandfather: George S. Krajci born about 1885 in Puchov, Trencin, Slovakia son of Andrew Krajci and Katherine Lanzi married Christine Gasparek immigrated to Pennsylvania abo...

Obit: GLORIA MAE SIMERLY Posted on: 05 Mar 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Desiree Baldwin; nieces, July Pytka, Linda Diane Newman; nephews, Cheryl Wallace, Larry Newman, Alice Krajcik, Dale Wallace; step-daughter, Debra K. Simerly. Funeral services were held Tuesday, April 13, 20...

Re: info on parker/krajcik Posted on: 18 Nov 2005, by  KathrunParker

Surnames > Parker

Hi Allegra: I'm married to your cousin Bob Parker who is your uncle - Tom Parker's son. I would like to contact you with the information that I researched on this Parker family and would like to see w...

Obit: Ralph M. Haase Posted on: 01 Aug 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...death by his son Ralph and daughter Carol Sokolowski. Step-father of Sandra Doxtater, Kathrin (Terry) Krajcik, and Lori (Leese) Stenseng. Dearest brother of Danny (Sylvia) Haase. Father in law of Richard Sok...

per page