Search the Boards

Search Results for "KETHCART" - 32 Messages

per page

Re: Hildenberg;Heldenberg Posted on: 10 Dec 2001, by Ginny

Surnames > Hildenberg

It certainly doesn't appear to be the same family. My Regina and a sister Katchen arrived in the U.S. in 1880. When father, Frank, arrived, I don't know yet. The passenger list gives Bavaria as the si...

Dalzell's in Co.Down. Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by Pete Dalzell

Surnames > Dalzell

I'm currently tracking down the lost sheep of the DL's in my part of the world (Co.Down) There are two sets of DL's ironcally with two geographical sub-divisions of Dalzell (linked at some date beyond ...

Arthur Washington Vandeveer/Vandiveer 1850-1911 Miami Co., OH-Wabasso, FL Posted on: 30 Jan 2007, by  LBrown0576

Surnames > Vandeveer

Arthur Washington Vandeveer/Vandiveer was born to William B. {Barcalow?] Vandeveer and Lydia Schobey/Scoby. He was their fourth child. His father died when he was age 4. After the death of his father...

Re: Familie Hau, die aus Württemberg nach Lodzer Gebiet ausgewandert Posted on: 22 Jul 2009, by  birgitweber2

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

Sehr geehrter Herr Hau, ich habe Ihren Eintrag vom 31.08.1999 gelesen und möchte Ihnen folgendes mitteilen: Der deutsche Name von Laznowska Wola lautet Grömbach, nicht Lömbach! Meine ...

Re: Seykora Posted on: 03 Apr 2009, by  twbaby349

Surnames > Seykora

Hi. I am Ben's granddaughter. I was just wondering why you were looking for them. the names you listed are my grandpa's, my late grandma's and all my aunts and uncles...also my dad.

Re: Wilfred Savage United Kingdom Posted on: 30 Jun 2009, by  emiller1796

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Unknown

Wilfred and Marjorie were my parents. They lived in Scunthorpe - I live outside washington dc.

Re: Lamoria family Posted on: 27 Nov 2009, by  horsecrazy911

Surnames > Lamoria

how do you find this out, im a lamoria my family is from Michigan we think our name changed when or ancestors migrated from canada

Re: Descendants of Eve Berkebile Wegley Posted on: 06 Dec 2009, by  svonlunen

Surnames > Wegley

Thanks raona, I have this one. I'm going to repost. And take a breather, have had 2 death and 2 serious injuries in the family and need to pause. It will give you time to look over things. Its 169 pag...

Hanley, Ohio Posted on: 25 Dec 2000, by  mrobinsonj

Surnames > Hanley

James Hanley Married Johanna Horrigan. Children:Mary Ann (Malone),Hannah,Margret(Gallager),(one married Mr. Orr),a brother Jim or John. Other family members in 1891 Lloyd Lucille, their children Beve...

BARTLESON/KETHCART marriages Posted on: 24 Dec 2000, by Holly Jagger

Surnames > Bartleson

Doug, Do you know if Clarissa Kethcart who m. Bartle Bartleson had a sister, Susan Kethcart, who m. Gabriel Bartleson? They are my grgrgr grandparents. I would like information on the Kethcart line, and have much to share on...

James Gardner born about 1778 Posted on: 09 May 1999, by Cynthia Ludlow

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Fulton

Looking for info on James Gardner B about 1778 M Tabitha Martin 20 March 1797 in Franklin County VA

Were you (male) born Saskatchewan 1962 and then adopted? Posted on: 21 Jun 2011, by  genehunter200...

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > General

Recently found out about a sibling given up for adoption shortly after birth. Male born 1962. Likely Moose Jaw or Regina. He probably doesn't know he has both older and younger brothers. It was a sur...

Re: Cathcarts of the Midwest Posted on: 25 Jan 2013, by  kalolachun1

Surnames > Cathcart

Aloha Molly, What a pleasant surprise? Hardly expected to hear from you! What are the chances that there would be TWO Ann Eliza Cathcarts? So unlikely that I didn't stop to think before I responde...

HAUGEN, Olga 1888-1976 Posted on: 27 Oct 2001, by  Arco2400

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

...Andrew (Neva) Menkens of Eugene, Mrs. Julius (Pearl) Petersen of Sioux City, Iowa, Mrs. Delmar (Cora) Kethcart of Eugene, Mrs. Bernie (Geneva) Jostes of Eugene, Mrs. James (Vicky) Jimerson of Veneta, Mrs. Her...

Rosa Zorada (Baker) Hasty Posted on: 19 Feb 2002, by  MelanieRi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...Hospital at the age of 71 years, and 3 months. She was the daughter of the late Lewis and Mary Ellen (Kethcart) Baker. She was born on March 15, 1908, in Salem, Mo. She was preceded in death by her husband...

Re: Smiths from ,Kirkcudbright ScotlandColvend Posted on: 16 Dec 2002, by Lorraine

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Kirkcudbrightshire > General

Hi, researching John Smith born[ 1729 ],wife Jannet [ Sturgeon ]]Smith .they were married in 1756,and had 6 children .i'm looking for anyone who may have this family in their past.many thanks

Harper Census Lookup Posted on: 26 Jul 1999, by  EHBrown76

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Unknown

I am researching F M Harper and his wife Nancy ??? who lived in Arkansas after 1870. Mr. Harper was born in Georgia and lived in Tennessee and Mississippi several times before moving to Arkansas. I found a ...

Re: Oklahoma DeLong's Posted on: 31 Dec 2002, by wayne

Surnames > Delong

i know fred delong he's my uncle and everyone else you talked about is my family so write me back at

Mary Josephine Vann-Oklahoma Posted on: 01 Mar 2003, by  ma5htt

Surnames > Vann

...information on Mary Josephine Vann, born Georgia 1854, daughter of James Denton Vann and Rosanna J. Kethcart(?). Mary married Joseph B. Ladd in Kentucky in 1873 and again under Cherokee license in 1875 in De...

Re: Jesse Vann son of Chief James Vann Posted on: 25 Apr 2003, by Iron Head Vann

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee (Tennessee)

...1819. They had one child "on record", James Denton Vann, b 1827, d 1889, married Rosannah Kethcart, b 1829. There was a Dora Vann, b ~1842, married William McCracken (age unknown). They had a son ...

Re: Snyders from Shamokin Posted on: 02 Oct 2004, by  jvsimmons

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Vienna

Hi, Saw where you show William Franklin Snyder as a sibling to your Grandmother, Della R. Snyder. I have William Franklin Snyder b. abt. 1888 in Pa. (probably Shamokin area) married to Helen/Ellen/El...

Re: Any Info re: CLINCH & CHEESMAN? (Stockbury & Aylesford) Posted on: 16 Aug 2004, by sarah

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Kent > General

Hi Tracy, Yes, I think your Cheeseman\Clinches tie in with mine. I have just come back from holiday so if you can bear with me I will be in touch once I've been able to look at the files. Regards. Sarah.

Nick (Paul and Anna) Pronyshyn Posted on: 16 Aug 2004, by Donna

Regionen > Europa > Deutschland > Sachsen

We are searching for birth or immigration documents for Nick Pronyshyn - lived in Germany with his father Paul and mother Anna from 1941 to approx 1943. Brother Vasiliy and family moved from Ukraine t...

Re: Obit Lookup Please Thomas Hugg d. 12/26/2003 Posted on: 19 Sep 2004, by  paigefrank77

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Jefferson

Hugg, Thomas A. of Arvada. husband of Jeanette; father of Daniel (Kathleen) Hugg, Diana (David)Fisher, Lynn(Jerry Hoad) and Robin (Rick) Maxfield; brother of Arola Christensen; also survived by six gr...

Re: Samuel Currier Posted on: 16 Aug 2004, by  lowell_histor...

Surnames > Currier

I am searching for the family of 4 Currier "girls" who came from Wentworth, NH to Lowell, MA in the 1840s to work briefly in the Lowell textile mills and also write for the literary magazine "...

Re: BARTLESON/KETHCART marriages Posted on: 05 Oct 2004, by  donanderson1

Surnames > Bartleson

I am also looking for Gabriel Bartleson, b.6Nov 1800 and wife Susan Kethcart, b. 18l0 of Pa. Would love to hear from you again with more info. My e.mail:

Re: BARTLESON/KETHCART marriages Posted on: 02 Oct 2004, by  hjagger

Surnames > Bartleson would like to share more information on these families. Sandra, my Gabriel Bartleson and Susan kethcart lived in South Sterling, Wayne County area and Susan was b. on January 27, 1810. Thanks for your...

Bartleson family Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by Holly Jagger

Surnames > Bartleson

...1855 in Clinton, PA. We have Sarah's parents to be: Gabriel Bartleson, b. November 6, 1800 in PA Susan Kethcart, born 1810 in PA. Sarah "Matilda" and William Harris lived in Hemlock Hollow, Paupac...

per page