Search the Boards

Search Results for "KETHCART" - 32 Messages

per page

Re: Paul C. Schlieman Posted on: 01 Oct 2004, by sandra kethcart

Surnames > Schliemann

I am hoping i have found help. My greatgrandma was fritzie schliemannn and her father was a doctor in gold beach oregon I do believe she was born in wisconsin, she had brother john, can you help us ou...

Emily C. Bartleson Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by  Doug_Goodrich

Surnames > Bartleson

Emily was the seventh child of Bartle Bartleson and Clarissa Kethcart. The family is documented in The Commemorative Biographical Record of Northeastern Pennsylvania, published in 1900.

Re: Rev. Solomon Peek/Peak Posted on: 01 Feb 2007, by  daledo88

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Cherokee

Hi, My name is sandra peak kethcart, If you could help me with a few more names maybe we can help,, Do you have a Jacob, Absalom, Able, William, Jonathon.. any of these names I can help you.. sandy

THIES, MARY JANE (STONE) November 14, 1946 - June 29, 2009 Posted on: 22 Jul 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

THIES, MARY JANE (STONE) Denison Bulletin/Review 7/10/2009 Mary Jane (Stone) Thies was born November 14, 1946, the daughter of John Woodfred Stone and Phyllis Lorraine Hast. She died at Eventide ...

Thies, Mary died June 29, 2009 Posted on: 03 Jul 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

...Larry of Denison, two sons Donald Graham Jr. and Rex Graham both of Oregon, two daughters Amy (Kenneth) Kethcart of Stanton NE, and Jennifer Thies and her fiance Chad Reisenberg of Manning, two step sons, fou...

Re: Thies, Mary died June 29, 2009 Posted on: 11 Jul 2009, by  Marthann Kohl...

...husband, Larry of Denison; two sons, Donald Graham Jr. and Rex Graham, both of Oregon; two daughters, Amy Kethcart of Stanton, Nebraska, and Jennifer Thies of Manning; two step-sons, Cory Thies of Schleswig a...

Re: Descendants of Eve Berkebile Wegley Posted on: 26 Nov 2009, by  Raona_A

Surnames > Wegley

...1866 in Ohio Died: 2 Mar 1951 in San Antonio, Bexar, Texas Married 1: Anna Burns, daughter of Sarah Kethcart and Hugh Burns, on 20 Nov 1887 in Shelby county, Ohio. (Ancestry, Ohio Marriages) Child: Earnest ...

Re: Descendants of Eve Berkebile Wegley Posted on: 06 Dec 2009, by  svonlunen

Surnames > Wegley

Thanks raona, I have this one. I'm going to repost. And take a breather, have had 2 death and 2 serious injuries in the family and need to pause. It will give you time to look over things. Its 169 pag...

BARTLESON/KETHCART marriages Posted on: 25 Dec 2000, by  Doug_Goodrich

Surnames > Bartleson

I don't know anything about Clarissa's parents or siblings. Maybe the information I do have will provide some clues as to where to look (birthplace and church - see below). I would be very interested...

BARTLESON/KETHCART marriages Posted on: 24 Dec 2000, by Holly Jagger

Surnames > Bartleson

Doug, Do you know if Clarissa Kethcart who m. Bartle Bartleson had a sister, Susan Kethcart, who m. Gabriel Bartleson? They are my grgrgr grandparents. I would like information on the Kethcart line, and have much to share on...

Family search Posted on: 01 Feb 1999, by Richard Jenkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Todd

I have a lot of information about the Cathcart/Kethcart names. My mother was a Cathcart. Have info back to 1776. Please connect with person seeking Cathcarts. Thank You

Jenkins CATHCART Posted on: 28 Jan 1999, by Richard Jenkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Todd

My mother surname is cathcart. Her was Charles Cathcart .More later got to go to work. I have lots of Cathcart info.

Re: Cathcarts of the Midwest Posted on: 25 Jan 2013, by  kalolachun1

Surnames > Cathcart

Aloha Molly, What a pleasant surprise? Hardly expected to hear from you! What are the chances that there would be TWO Ann Eliza Cathcarts? So unlikely that I didn't stop to think before I responde...

HAUGEN, Olga 1888-1976 Posted on: 27 Oct 2001, by  Arco2400

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

...Andrew (Neva) Menkens of Eugene, Mrs. Julius (Pearl) Petersen of Sioux City, Iowa, Mrs. Delmar (Cora) Kethcart of Eugene, Mrs. Bernie (Geneva) Jostes of Eugene, Mrs. James (Vicky) Jimerson of Veneta, Mrs. Her...

Rosa Zorada (Baker) Hasty Posted on: 19 Feb 2002, by  MelanieRi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...Hospital at the age of 71 years, and 3 months. She was the daughter of the late Lewis and Mary Ellen (Kethcart) Baker. She was born on March 15, 1908, in Salem, Mo. She was preceded in death by her husband...

Re: BARTLESON/KETHCART marriages Posted on: 17 Dec 2002, by Holly

Surnames > Bartleson

...this correct? Regarding westward migration, I have found another descendant who claims that Joseph Kethcart Bartleson, the oldest son of Gabriel, moved west to Kentucky. His son, William Harris Bartleson, m...

Re: BARTLESON/KETHCART marriages Posted on: 13 Jan 2003, by  donanderson1

Surnames > Bartleson

Holly, Gabriel BARTLESON & Susan KETHCART (cATHCART) are also my grgrgrandparents. Have nothing new on the Kethcart line, it's a tough one, but would like additional info on the Bartleson line. Thanks.

Re: BARTLESON/KETHCART marriages Posted on: 16 Dec 2002, by  jthork

Surnames > Bartleson

This was an old msg, so I'm not sure that it will help, but Gabriel and Susan (Kethcart) Bartleson are also my grgrgr grandparents. I don't have info to share on the Kethcart line, but noticed another post where you ...

Mary Josephine Vann-Oklahoma Posted on: 01 Mar 2003, by  ma5htt

Surnames > Vann

...information on Mary Josephine Vann, born Georgia 1854, daughter of James Denton Vann and Rosanna J. Kethcart(?). Mary married Joseph B. Ladd in Kentucky in 1873 and again under Cherokee license in 1875 in De...

Re: Jesse Vann son of Chief James Vann Posted on: 25 Apr 2003, by Iron Head Vann

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee (Tennessee)

...1819. They had one child "on record", James Denton Vann, b 1827, d 1889, married Rosannah Kethcart, b 1829. There was a Dora Vann, b ~1842, married William McCracken (age unknown). They had a son ...

Re: BARTLESON/KETHCART marriages Posted on: 02 Oct 2004, by sandra kethcart

Surnames > Bartleson

I would love to get info to you, a matter has come up and i will be leaving for arizona tomorrow so as soon as i get back i'll contact you and get this to you.. my email is san_dra49@yahoo.com thanks...

Re: BARTLESON/KETHCART marriages Posted on: 02 Oct 2004, by sandra kethcart

Surnames > Bartleson

Diana. I was married to steven kethcart, his father was delmar, married to cora, steve and i have 2 girls, Angela and jaime, they live in eugene oregon. Delmar had a brother Vern he passed away in the 80's. ...

Re: HAUGEN, Olga 1888-1976 Posted on: 02 Oct 2004, by sandra kethcart

I sent message to you and believe i got email address wrong sorry ,,sandy

James A and Carrie, son Clare,Oregon,,london bridge Posted on: 01 Oct 2004, by sandra kethcart

Surnames > McCulloch

Just started this search and was hoping someone could help me out here. Its our understanding we are related to the london bridge {robert}

Re: HAUGEN, Olga 1888-1976 Posted on: 02 Oct 2004, by sandra kethcart

Just looked at message board, couldn't believe my eyes. I was married to steven kethcart, his father was delmar kethcart, we had 2 kids, Angela and Jaime. they both live in eugene. Angela is married to Jason Cox. Cor...

Re: BARTLESON/KETHCART marriages Posted on: 05 Oct 2004, by  donanderson1

Surnames > Bartleson

I am also looking for Gabriel Bartleson, b.6Nov 1800 and wife Susan Kethcart, b. 18l0 of Pa. Would love to hear from you again with more info. My e.mail: donanderson@gorge.net

Re: BARTLESON/KETHCART marriages Posted on: 02 Oct 2004, by  hjagger

Surnames > Bartleson

...you would like to share more information on these families. Sandra, my Gabriel Bartleson and Susan kethcart lived in South Sterling, Wayne County area and Susan was b. on January 27, 1810. Thanks for your...

Bartleson family Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by Holly Jagger

Surnames > Bartleson

...1855 in Clinton, PA. We have Sarah's parents to be: Gabriel Bartleson, b. November 6, 1800 in PA Susan Kethcart, born 1810 in PA. Sarah "Matilda" and William Harris lived in Hemlock Hollow, Paupac...

per page