Search the Boards

Search Results for "KESHIA" - 139 Messages

per page

JESSE ,LULA ROSA, KESHIA HARDIN Posted on: 02 Sep 1999, by Paulette LaMelle

Surnames > Hardin

I AM LOOKING FOR GREAT GRANDFATHER JESSE OR JOHN HARDIN BORN IN GREENE COUNTY, ALABAMA MARRIED (?) KESHIA (LAST NAME UNKNOWN) HAD FOLLOWING CHILDREN: HOYT, JOHN, MAGGIE, ANNIE, LULA ROSA(?) MY GRANDMOTHER, ...

Re: Seay Posted on: 26 May 2005, by  MelissaMiller...

Surnames > Seay

Keshia- My name is Melissa Miller. I am connected to the Seay side of the family. I was born in Dothan, AL, but now live in Claxton, GA. My parents still live in Dothan. My mom saw something in the pap...

Seay and McNeil Posted on: 30 May 2000, by Keshia Smith

Surnames > Seay

I am researching the family of John Thomas Seay of Georgia. I am not sure of the county.Was in Georgia as of 1874 when son John Thomas Jr. was born. Was supposedly married to a Liddie Slone or Liddie ...

hi there Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by keshia richardson

Surnames > Richardson

i am a richardson and trying to find out more with my life but can't find any info could you help im me

Richardson/Stephens-Scotland>Ontario>Manitoba>Sask>Alberta 1850+ Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by  larainehall

Surnames > Richardson

Keshia- Start by asking all family members what they know. I got a lot of info from a cousin I had never met who inherited her grandmas stuff which had pictures and names of all the family. I visited her an...

needing a lil help Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Keshia Richardson

Surnames > Richardson

Hi I am Keshia Richardson, I am looking for some help to help me go way back in the past to the generations before me and I want to can someone help me. thanks alot,,, keshia

Just have to tell you something Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Keshia Richardson

Surnames > Richardson

I am Keshia Richardson and I live in Winston- Salem NC. What part do you live in NC?

Mary, Alvin and Myrtle Bennett Senter Posted on: 09 May 2000, by Joyce Craig

Surnames > Senter

Keshia I found some more info today. Here it is.Alvin Hess Senter m. Myrtle Bennett Dec. 16,1890. Mary was born Apr.20, 1898. Alvin's parents were James Malcolm Senter and Margaret Hess. They were m. Oct.1...

Mary Senter Posted on: 04 May 2000, by Joyce Craig

Surnames > Senter

Keshia, Mary, your ggm had a brother namee Alvin who settled around St.Louis, MO I believe.Also Rosehill Cemetary in Humboldt the senter of this group are buried fairly close together. I will take you there...

Dorothy G. Reyell obit from NY 2000 Posted on: 20 Mar 2004, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Reyell

...Branham and Michael DuBrey; a foster grandson, David Recor; her great-grandchildren, Anthony Harvey, Keshia LaPoint and Cierra Harvey; a stepgreat-grandson, Caleb Branham; and several nieces and nephews. H...

Donald J. Reyell obit from NY 2000 Posted on: 04 Feb 2004, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Reyell

...Branham and Michael DuBrey; a foster grandson, David Recor; his great-grandchildren, Anthony Harvey, Keshia LaPoint and Cierra Harvey; a stepgreat-grandson, Caleb Branham; and several nieces and nephews. B...

Re: TREFRY/Nova Scotia, Canada Posted on: 14 Mar 2004, by wisotzki, vanessa

Surnames > Trefry

...searching for her since 1991, since the contact to the family trefry break off. we read the message from keshia, but we could´nt answer her because her adress isn´t available anymore. we´re s...

Trefry-Nova Scotia Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by Keshia

Surnames > Trefry

Does anyone know of Victor & Doris Trefry from nova scotia? email me @ crazytown07@hotmail.com

Raines Family Web Ring Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  patriciaraine...

Surnames > Raines

Dear Keshia: A web ring is a group of people interested in the subject of the name of a web ring in our case it is the Raines Family Surname. Our goal has been to track down our ancestors and trace them bac...

Arrowsmiths of Bath County Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by  CarolynAdkins...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bath

My 6th Great Grandmother was Kezziah/Kesiha/Keshia Arrowsmith married to William R.G. Smith.I really know nothing about Kezziah other than She was born about 1816 in Bath County Kentucky, She married Willia...

Edgar Mclamb Posted on: 08 Sep 2004, by  clindsey212

Surnames > McLamb

...Alice, My name is Cornelius Lindsey. I am one on Edgar's great grandchildren. My first cousin Keshia responded to your message a while ago. I live in Clinton North Carolina and my mother's name is J...

Obit: Arthur CRAMPTON bn 1906 England, died 1996 Canada Posted on: 11 Mar 2004, by Not Related

Surnames > Crampton

...(Sharon); grandchildren Douglas, Denise and Vivian; 4 great-grandchildren Danielle, Tamara, Trevor and Keshia, and other relatives and friends. Predeceased by 2 grandsons Michael and Gary. Art was a longtim...

Yo soy de Arecibo tambien Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by Keshia Arce

Surnames > Arce

I am 13 years old, and I live in New York. My dad's last name is Arce. His moms name is Milagros, and his dads name is Adaliz.

Bayaney Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by Keshia Arce

Surnames > Arce

I dont have family in Aguadilla though. I have in Bayaney, so thats form where all my family is from Bayaney aka Mariposas aka el hollo. That's all for now. My dads side is Arce my moms is Abdullah. A...

Bayaney Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by Keshia

Surnames > Arce

Do you know anyone by the name of Nito Arce de Bayaney they have a bakery. By the way I'm from Bayaney (Mariposas). Bye e-mail me if you could.

bayaney Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by Keshia

Surnames > Arce

Oh by the way my dad said he knows Teleforo Arce and Juana Arce. Buh bye

patterson Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by  evie sue

Surnames > Patterson

...patterson,robert patterson,thomas patterson came over on the ship called the eagle.now lewis patterson married to keshia owens is my great great grand father,his son daniel m. patterson was my great grandf...

Looking for my sister Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by Keshia

Surnames > Brandon

I am 15 years old. My mother Tammy gave birth to another daughter, Jazzlyn(sorry i dont know how to spell the name). I am not sure if she is older or younger but i know that my mother gave her up for ...

Valencia Buchanan - Hermitage, TN Posted on: 19 Dec 2006, by  MIDCNCHBSS

Topics > Obituaries

Valencia Buchanan Family Visitation: 11:00 a.m. - 12 noon on Sunday, December 3, 2006 H. Preston Scales & Sons Funeral Home Funeral: 12 noon on Sunday, December 3, 2006 H. Preston Scales & S...

book Posted on: 10 Sep 2000, by  Morningstar

Surnames > Sizemore

Keshia,could you let me know what the name of that book on the Sizemore line is and if any copy's are availible? If not could you give a ful description of lineage's listed within? Thanks Morningstar nacoma...

Re: Surname from St. Vincent Posted on: 18 Feb 2007, by  Keshia Larsen

Localities > Caribbean > St > Vincent > General

...kdlars@gmail.com This is wonderful! I can't wait to get started! Or pick up where I left off I guess. -Keshia

Re: African American PRIMUS Ancestors Posted on: 18 Feb 2007, by  Keshia Larsen

Surnames > Primus

...fits in though and if it's a Primus or a different relative. Thanks so much for responding though. -Keshia

Re: robert bowles estill co. Posted on: 03 Apr 2007, by  ralphbarns

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Estill

The following data concerning that particular Bowles family is on the ECH&GS CD. Can not attest to data's accuracy. Descendants of William Bowles 1 William Bowles b: Bef. 1870 in Estill ...

Verna Carroll - An African American Obituary Posted on: 20 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...daughter, Darlene Massie (Terry); daughter in-law, Jackie; grand-son Percy III, grand-daughters, Nikki, Keshia & Zakiya Norris (Juan), great-grand daughters, Alexandria, Mireya & Tyler; and brother,...

Re: JOHN PRIMUS or JAMES PRIMUS (PRIMAS) SC Posted on: 18 Feb 2007, by  Keshia Larsen

Surnames > Primus

Hi, my great great grandfather was a James Evan Primus from St.Vincent. I think we should compare families and see if our lines cross. -Keshia

Keshia Hackett Posted on: 09 Apr 2007, by  bridges04

Surnames > Hackett

I am looking for a woman... who was born in 1730. She married a man, John Pike. He was born in 1725 in St. Mary's County, Maryland. He died there in 1762. I'm suspecting that his wife may have been a...

Who is Keshia Hackett?! Posted on: 09 Apr 2007, by  bridges04

Surnames > Hackett

I need serious help in finding more info on Keshia Hackett She married John Pike (Sr.) She was born in 1730 and died in 1818 St Mary's Country, Massachusettes. Children include William James Pike Looking f...

Keshia Hackett Posted on: 07 Apr 2007, by  bridges04

Surnames > Hackett

I need serious help in finding more info on Keshia Hackett She married John Pike (Sr.) She was born in 1730 and died in 1818 St Mary's Country, Massachusettes. Children include William James Pike Looking f...

Re: Surname from St. Vincent Posted on: 18 Feb 2007, by  ExieLee14

Hi Keshia.....thanks for responding....do you happen to know if your mother's family (Primus) had a habit of going by their middle names rather than their first names? Do you happen to know who George's p...

Re: African American PRIMUS Ancestors Posted on: 18 Feb 2007, by  ExieLee14

Surnames > Primus

Hi Keshia.....the information you may be able to get may be the key we need to unlock the mysteries! I'll keep my fingers crossed!!! There are Primus now in New York who came or had ancestors who came from...

Re: Surname from St. Vincent Posted on: 18 Feb 2007, by  Keshia Larsen

...much about my Primus fanily except that my grandfather's name was George Primus and he died in 1985. -Keshia

Obits - Midland Reporter Telegram – 4tht week of Jan., 2007 Posted on: 04 Feb 2007, by  adgmz1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Midland

Brown, Gordon W. Gordon Wonnacott Brown, age 92 of Manhattan, died Monday, January 15, 2007 at his residence. He was born on May 20, 1914 in Coffeyville, KS, the son of Thomas and Elva (...

scouten Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by  kmonro

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Miller

...Wise Lanae Slaton Donna Slaton m. ?? Wells Chris Wells Trey Wells Donna Slaton m. Rodney Dodson Keshia Dodson Kelly Dodson Roger Slaton Esther Davis m. ??? Mitchell Iris Merlene Mitchell m. Willar...

Charles Robertson Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by Marinella G. Charles

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Washington

...a transcribed copy of his will in a book. If you will e-mail me I will send it to you. His daughter Keshia was married to Capt. Robert Sevier the brother of General/Govenor John Sevier.

Glenda Suzanne PARSLEY - 11 May 1961 - 27 July 2007, age 46 Posted on: 06 Aug 2007, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...Daughter of Edward and Oraola (Bobbye) Everett Parsley of Cave City Also survived by: Two daughters: Keshia and Nancy Parsley, both of Park City Son: Chad Parsley of Park City Grandson: Zedric Dawhorn of Pa...

Aubrey Starks, An African American Obituary Posted on: 26 Nov 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Aubrey Starks - passed away in Houston,TX I f You Only Had Two Minutes To Live, What Would YOU Do?...... Life passes so quickly. On Monday, November 19th, we mourned the loss of AUBREY `GLENN' STARK...

Debra Jean Stocks Posted on: 12 Mar 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Glenn Neal, Terry Salter, Roger Salter, John Salter, and James Salter; grandchildren, Jacquilyn Staton, Keshia Staton, William and B.J. Walker, ...

Usher Harman family Posted on: 17 Jul 2003, by Dianne Bray

Surnames > Usher

...daughter of Harry Harman a self employed upholsterer and Jessie Usher. Jessie apparently was truly called Keshia. I have been unable to find out much about her. May eventually ended up married to William...

KERNS, Matthew Posted on: 02 Sep 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...by sister, Samantha Kerns. Survivors include parents, Dennis and Ramona Kerns of Rockwood; sister, Keshia Kerns of Rockwood; twin sister, Chelsea Kerns of Rockwood; grandparents, Ellis and Lucille Kerns of...

KERNS, Matthew Posted on: 01 Sep 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...by sister, Samantha Kerns. Survivors include parents, Dennis and Ramona Kerns of Rockwood; sister, Keshia Kerns of Rockwood; twin sister, Chelsea Kerns of Rockwood; grandparents, Ellis and Lucille Kerns of...

Mr A.J. Jenkins April 03, 1933 - February 04, 2008 Posted on: 07 Sep 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Terrell and Gary Wayne Jenkins of Garland; Step Mother, Lillie Bee Jenkins; Grandchildren, Jimmy, Billy, Keshia, Amanda, Rahanna, Amy, Katrina, Jessie, Joey, Michael and Brian; Step-Grandchildren, Cassandra...

Charlotte Jean English Posted on: 13 Jun 2008, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...by her husband, Billy J. Scott, Union; one son, Michael Lay and wife Laura, St. Clair; one daughter, Keshia English and partner Christopher Geldbach, Washington; three brothers, Raymond Mercer, Nelson Lay a...

Dixon, Frederick Windell Posted on: 25 Jan 2009, by  grantharmony

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Dixon was preceded in death by his parents, Travis and Margaret Dixon. He is survived by his daughter, Keshia Spenser; three sisters, Vanessa Sims, Gail Dixon, and Terry (William) McCray; three brothers, Gu...

MOBLEY, Randolph Posted on: 26 Nov 2008, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Regional Medical Center. His memory will be forever cherished by his wife Linda Mae Mobley; children: Keshia Delima, Shandecina Mobley, Randolph Mobley Jr. and Jerome Mobley. Randolph also leaves memories t...

Michael Marvin Moore Posted on: 09 Nov 2000, by Keshia T. Moore

Surnames > Moore

...like to find him. He has a sister name Tina Moore, his mother NAME IS Georgia Moore. Please Help Me. Keshia

per page