Search the Boards

Search Results for "KECIA" - 112 Messages

per page

Re: clinton hyde Posted on: 28 Jul 2002, by  HHHyde612

Surnames > Hyde

Kecia, I know that you have checked the Hyde site. I hope that has helped you. Keep on searching as we need the same people. Harriet

clinton hyde Posted on: 12 Jul 1999, by Kecia

Surnames > Hyde

looking for links, info or relatives of Clinton Hyde from Conecuh Co. Alabama, please forward any info to the above email address. Thanks

Re: John Henry Bray Posted on: 22 Aug 2005, by Kecia

Surnames > Bray

Susan Missouri Capps was my grandmother Nettie Capps sister, Albert Capps was their father, Emily Anderson was their mother...

Re: Alaniz Posted on: 24 Nov 2001, by  Kecia_Mapp

Surnames > Alaniz

...Maria Aurelia Molina Acevedo. One of Luis' brother is Maximo Jr, who was my grandfather. Contact me kecia@qmapp.com

Re: help Posted on: 26 Nov 2003, by kecia paschall

Surnames > Paschall

those were my great grandparents too! can you believe this LOTTIE PASCHALL WAS CHEROKEE INDIAN AND DIED OF TURBURCULOSIS DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE INFO YOU CAN CALL ME.

Donald Wayne Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Kecia

Surnames > Wayne

I am looking for Donald Wayne who was in the Air Force around 1961 till about 1964. He was stationed in Savannah, Ga. He then moved to Chicago in 1965 or 66. Please e-mail me with any information on m...

Re: confused and searching for answers Posted on: 26 Nov 2003, by KECIA PASCHALL

Surnames > Paschall

I HEARD ABOUT THE LAND IN OKLAHOMA THAT IS WAS WAITING TO BE CLAIMED EMAIL ME AT KECIA.WILLIAMS@WELLSFARGO.COM OR KECIA10176@YAHOO.COM

confused and searching for answers Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by kecia paschall

Surnames > Paschall

hello my last name is paschall. My great grandfather was elisha paschall he married my great grandmother lottie.he lived in oklahoma any information on this would be very helpful also my great grandmo...

Re: African Amer Tucks Posted on: 02 Jan 2007, by  ktbland5

Surnames > Tuck

...of his parents and family. If anyone can help me that would be a great blessing! Thanks so much, Kecia Bland

Geisenhaver Clippings, Part 6 Posted on: 28 Dec 2006, by  Timothy Bowma...

Surnames > Geisenhaver

...Department. He is preceded in death by his wife, Mary in 1995. Surviving are his 4 children, Damon, Kecia, Kirstin and Audra (Christopher) Tormala; 2 grandchildren, Elijah and Coryn Tormala; 2 brothers,...

Re: ESVA Mapps Posted on: 14 Jan 2007, by  hunterke

Surnames > Mapp

Kecia, I see your name everywhere. I know you have tons of info on the Mapp family. I am looking for Samuel Mapp b 1751 married to Susannah Godwin b 1765 both in ESVA. It is Susannah that I cannot find ...

Dennis, Kecia Ann-Marie Posted on: 03 Feb 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

NEW OLREANS, LA DENNIS Kecia Ann-Marie Dennis, Longtime Chef of Tujague's Restaurant, and was noted as the big sister of all her co-workers. Her constant smile and unusual giggles helped all of us thr...

Re: Old Photographs Posted on: 29 May 2007, by  Kecia Guerra

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Mifflin

...any relation to your Henry Walters? I believe he may have been born in the 1930's. Thank you so much, Kecia

Lon Chaney Posted on: 29 Jan 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Lon Chaney April 15, 1937 - December 18, 2006 Memorial service for Lon Chaney, 69, will be at 10 a.m., Dec. 21, 2006, at Harvey-Douglas Chapel with John Chaney officiating in Ardmore, OK. Born on ...

JAMES CLAUDE PETTY --2007 Posted on: 12 Mar 2007, by  kengilke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lyon

...son-in-law, Andreda and Eddy Joe Blakney of Counce, Tenn.; six grandchildren, Jeff, Biranda, Shanna, Alysia, Kecia and Megan; six great-grandchildren, Emmie, Brooke, Esabella, Paige, Gracie and Landon; and...

Dewey Lee ELKINS Posted on: 12 Apr 2007, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Dewey is survived by four children, Sue (Ron) Austin, Barb Gray, Sandra (Jim) Florentino and Richard (Kecia) Elkins; six grandchildren; three great- grandchildren; three siblings, Bob (Evelyn) Elkins, Sue ...

Patronella, Charles Posted on: 14 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Michael Patronella and wife, Allyson Patronella, M.D. He is also survived by his twelve grandchildren, Kecia, Michelle, Brittany, Christopher, Jr., Nicholas, Justin, Anthony "Trey", III, Gabriell...

Jessica Spainhoward ISENBERG - 19 Nov 1970 - 18 May 2007, age 36 Posted on: 23 May 2007, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...Sweeden KY and Jerry Spainhoward of Brownsville KY Two sisters: Flora Ellen Jones of Murfreesboro TN and Kecia Lynn Pilkenton of Brownsville Step-grandchild: Leah Kate Isenberg Preceded also in death by br...

Obit of Louise White Cobb Farris Posted on: 13 Nov 2007, by  Wanda Rabb

Surnames > Farris

...Blacksburg; a daughter, LaRue Douglas and husband, Robert of Gaffney; six grandchildren, Kirk Douglas, Kecia Spencer, DeDe Batchler, Danica Goodwin, Rene' Sawyer and Chris Cobb; and twelve great-grandchild...

Re: Cale Family Posted on: 07 Aug 2007, by  GingerCowan

Surnames > Cale

...son: Fred Ephram Cowan m.Flora Floyd Their son: Lynn Cowan m.Louise Russell Their son: Horace Cowan m.Kecia Gurganus Their daughter: Ginger Cowan this is me. Are you kin to this line? Let me know e-mail m...

Descendants of Myrtle Posted on: 12 Jan 2008, by  sam_broyles

Surnames > Broyles

Descendants of: Myrtle Alma Spiller 1 Myrtle Alma Spiller b. 06 April 1882 Fulton Co., AR d. 07 Mar 1942 Hamilton Co., IL m. Robert Broyles m. 14 Jun 1903 Pilot, Fulton Co., AR b. 10 Oct 1875 ...

Re: Casimer Barnhardt Alberti - b. 1740 in Germany/Prussia Posted on: 20 Mar 2008, by  calberti1

Surnames > Alberti

...Alberti Rev. Charles Wesley Alberti Harold Walter Alberti 1901-1974 Charles Wesley Alberti 1945-living Kecia L. Alberti Falk 1971-living Jeffery Scott Alberti 1969-living Keely Elizabeth Falk 1996-livi...

Withers, Theodore Nelson Posted on: 05 May 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Lawrence of Johnson City. He is also survived by grandchildren Keith Dildine and Kelly Dildine of Austin; Kecia Hunt and husband Kevin of San Antonio; and great-grandson Dylan Hunt. Nelson was a veteran of...

Elwin D. "Al" BRONSON Posted on: 29 Aug 2008, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

...Mary (Randy) Lober, Mark (Sherri) Bronson, all of Otsego; three grandchildren, Paul Bronson, Joe and Kecia Bronson, Chris and Sarah (Bronson) Lake; four great- grandchildren; several nieces and nephews. He...

Riverboat captain Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by Kecia Daniels

Surnames > Watson

My g-g-g-grandfather James Watson was supposedly a riverboat captain on the Mississippi river during the Civil War. If anyone has infromation on him it would be greatly appreciated.

Charles, Edgar L. - An African American Obituary Posted on: 15 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Gilda Gayten (Hilton), Melanie Smith (Gregory), Sedera Montgomery (Pearson), Roslyn LeBeauf (Roger), Kecia Weber (Derrick) and the late Edgar B. Charles. Brother of Lucille Smith, Doris Marbley (Wilbert), ...

CHARBONNEAUX, Jeffrey L. Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by  nano53w

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Louisa

...Walton League of Wapello and the Ducks Unlimited. Survivors include his wife, Jane; two daughters, Kecia Lamm of Minneapolis, Minn., and Dusty Prottsman of New London; four grandchildren; two sisters, Nan...

Donna Sue Royal Obit Posted on: 26 Jun 2008, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Randolph

...include her fiancé, Raymond Day of the home; a son, Cory Allen Taylor of N. Wilkesboro; a daughter, Kecia Sue Taylor of N. Wilkesboro; her mother, Martha Benge Adams of Elkin; two sisters, Margie Coll...

Rodney Cameron Posted on: 14 Mar 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Obituary of Rodney Cameron -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This noitce was posted on Jan 30, 2009 Cecil Rodney Cameron age 62, passed aw...

Rodney Cameron Posted on: 14 Mar 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Obituary of Rodney Cameron -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This noitce was posted on Jan 30, 2009 Cecil Rodney Cameron age 62, passed aw...

Re: William O. "Black Bill" Sanders dob 1827 Posted on: 23 Feb 2009, by  keciamaxwell

Surnames > Sanders

...standing? I grew up in Mountain Grove and would like to visit the gravesite. I appreciate your help. Kecia Sanders Maxwell

Pederson, Dolores E. (obituary) Posted on: 13 Dec 2008, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

Published in the Pine City Pioneer, Pine City, MN page 14, Dec. 11, 2008 Dolores E. (Plessel) Pederson, 90, of Minneapolis died at the age of 90 on Nov. 30, 2008. Dolores was born in Pine City on Se...

Re: Anna Onstott Reporter Posted on: 20 Jul 2009, by  wasugo

Surnames > Onstott

To Kecia Munroe ; I too, have a John Wesley teapot. I am trying to learn in what city or town in Maine the Onstotts pastored in 1908. I would dearly love to have an e-mailed copy of the "flyer&q...

Vassie Hennis Kallam Obit Posted on: 07 Aug 2009, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stokes

(photo) MAYODAN — Vassie Hennis Kallam went home to be with the Lord on Friday, July 31, 2009. She died peacefully with her son and daughter- in-law by her side. The funeral service will be held at...

BULLIS Kecia Lyn 1967-1967 Posted on: 09 Jun 2009, by  t42RoseHill

Surnames > Bullis

BULLIS Kecia Lyn 1967-1967 I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 204,210 ...

Baldwin, Jantje (obituary) 2009 Posted on: 12 Jun 2009, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

Jantje “Jenny” Baldwin, age 81, died on Friday, June 5, 2009 Jenny was born on March 6, 1928 in Rolde, Netherlands. She was the tenth child of Peter and Dora Osterdyk. The family immigrated to the ...

HOWARD, Peggie (MITCHELL) Posted on: 20 Apr 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Mitchell. She is survived by her husband, Sam D. Snyder; her children, Frank C. (Chip) Howard III and Kecia Armstrong; Julia S. Howard and Ted Flickinger, Jr.; Bruce and Linda Howard and their children, Je...

JESSIE DEYO Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by KECIA Y. FLETCHER

Surnames > Deyo

HI, I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO KNOWS MY GRANDFATHER'S PARENTS. HIS NAME WAS JESSIE DEYO.HIS WIFE WAS CHRISTELL (PIERCE)DEYO. PLEASE SEND ME ANY INFO. YOU MAY HAVE. THANK YOU

Rockingham Obits Posted on: 07 Oct 2009, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rockingham

(names listed in obits) Arcelia Slade Alexander Shelia Bonita Aiken Allen Alvin H. Barrett Shaneka Nichele Broadnax Gladys Elizabeth Mimms Carter Janice Dalton Carter Larry Calvin Coleman Edwin Ray C...

CHARBONNEAUX, James L Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  nano53w

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Des Moines

...Walton League of Wapello, and of Ducks Unlimited. Survivors include his wife, Jane; two daughters, Kecia Lamm of Minneapolis, Minnisota, and Dusty Prottsman of New London; four grandchildren, two sisters,...

Mary Ann Wakefield Posted on: 23 Nov 2010, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Threadwell High School in 1960. Mrs. Wakefield is survived by her husband, Melvin Odell Wakefield, daughters, Kecia Klob, husband, Tim; Kimber MacGibbon, husband, Bruce, grandchildren, Andrew, Conner, and ...

These are the Woolleys I know.. Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by Steven Woolley

Surnames > Woolley

...Woolley (died at 3 months birth complications) Mark Woolley and Mark had Steven Woolley Eric Woolley Kecia Woolley

Re: PANGBURN/PANGBORN and PRAULL/PRAUL/PRALL/PRAWL Posted on: 14 Jul 2011, by  kmphil19

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Pennsylvania

Hi Sandra. Its Kecia and it's been awhile. I hope you are still connected to get this message. I am trying to put together a reunion next summer.

Re: Seward Co. History Book Posted on: 05 Apr 2012, by  Kecia Sparlin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Seward

...a match for my Wm. Eller who I think died between 1890 and 1895. Thank you for your look-up offer! Kecia

SMITH Christopher L. Posted on: 07 Jan 2012, by  Contribution

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Grant

...taste for the finer things in life and was known for his debonair appearance. A special thanks to Kecia Williams, Mickel Neal and Marion Fire Dept, Stephen Dorsey, his good neighbor, Jim, Grace Nukes, Mi...

Re: Seward Co. History Book Posted on: 15 Apr 2012, by  Jeff Palmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Seward

Kecia, I checked the book and no reference of that name. Good luck in your research. Jeff

January 2012 - Music FH and Miles-Odum FH Obituaries Posted on: 02 Jan 2013, by  Wiregrass Iri...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Ware

Ware County, Georgia USA Obituaries January 2012 ************* Music Funeral Home ************* Janet Suzanne Chaffin Carter Born in Atlanta, GA on Nov. 17, 1950 Departed on Jan. 1, 2012 and resid...

Re: Julia ADAIR (Jude), b 1910, MO, married Ned C SMITH Posted on: 20 May 2013, by  serenagwen_13...

Surnames > Adair

Kecia, Uncle Sam's name was Darrel Roland Smith Then Donna Lee Dixie Smith (Allphin) Then Lova Dee Smith (Barnes, Briggs, Freeman) Then Carmol Idell "Connie" Smith (Stull) Then Rena Rae Smith (Co...

Kenneth L. Gearhart of Tampa, FL 1929 - 1988 Posted on: 18 Apr 2013, by  danbren2010

Surnames > Gearhart

...Pearl ? Gearhart. Also survived by one son, David Gearhart; four daughters, Debbie Beirne, Tami Bass, Kecia Gearhart and Laura Ball; two brothers, Clarence O. Gearhart, Jr. and B. Eugene Gearhart; and 5...

Charles V. HEISA - Ohio Posted on: 06 Dec 2013, by  Contribution

Surnames > Heisa

Charles V. HEISA 92, of Zanesville, Ohio and formerly of Circleville, OHIO passed Tues. Dec. 3, 2013 at Cedar Hill Care Center in Zanesville, OH (Muskingum County) Born in Cleveland, OHIO (Cuyahoga...

per page