Search the Boards

Search Results for "KAUTZER" - 60 Messages

per page

Re: Wis. Hurds Posted on: 10 Aug 2004, by carolyn kautzer

Surnames > Hurd

Karen My grandfather is Francis Hurd. My daughter has done a lot a research and will get in touch with you.Grandpa was called Frank so that may help with any research. He is buried in the Elmwood C...

Re: Anna Kautzer / Kautza Posted on: 22 Jan 2003, by Johan Moris

Surnames > Schwab

Tom, Sorry for this late answer. As regarding your 2nd question I do agree with you that F. X. Schwab did not belong to the early settlers of St. Nazianz. The list of "Ureinwohner" I took my...

Re: Anna Kautzer/Kautza Posted on: 20 Nov 2002, by Tom Lutz

Surnames > Schwab

Johan: Thank you for the note. Two of the questions I am trying to resolve are 1) when did Franz Xaver Schwab leave Germany and 2) when did he settle at St.Nazianz, Wisconsin. You said he was mentione...

Re: Anna Kautzer/Kautza Posted on: 20 Nov 2002, by Johan Moris

Surnames > Schwab

...emigrated from Baden, Germany, in 1854 and founded a Roman Catholic Community at St. Nazianz. The Kautza/Kautzer family does not belong to the early settlers, however Franz Xaver Schwab is mentioned in a lis...

Re: Anna Kautzer/Kautza Posted on: 02 Nov 2002, by Tom Lutz

Surnames > Schwab

Johan: Thank you. Yes I've seen parts of this before. Growing up in the Sheboygan area, I know something about many of the families who appear in this genealogy. This site clearly indicates that the K...

Anna Kautzer/Kautza Posted on: 02 Nov 2002, by Johan Moris

Surnames > Schwab

Tom, have you visited the Kestell-Kautzer Familiy Tree? http://www.bytehead.com/~kautzer/kautza_ig.html#thomas Anna might have been born as a Kautza and married as a Kautzer. You wrote me, the marriage record at ...

Re: Frank and Mary Schwab of Manitowoc Co, WI Posted on: 31 Oct 2002, by Tom Lutz

Surnames > Schwab

...census for Eaton and Liberty Townships in Manitowoc County and the spelling was as you had it, "Kautzer". There was also a Kautza in Eaton Township but they listed Norway as their place of origin. ...

Re: Frank and Mary Schwab of Manitowoc Co, WI Posted on: 25 Oct 2002, by Tom Lutz

Surnames > Schwab

...on the church cemetery's gravestones in St.Nazianz. Wherever you found your version, I suspect your Kautzer is an Americanized or Germanized version of a Polish/Prussia original. Also Annie Kautza Schwab's m...

Re: Frank and Mary Schwab of Manitowoc Co, WI Posted on: 25 Oct 2002, by Johan Moris

Surnames > Schwab

...some info on the children's birthplaces and their aprox. year of birth. Ambrose Schwab married Annie Kautzer (not Kauza) at St. Nazianz 2 July 1889. Her father, Matthias Kautzer, was born abt 1838 in Prussia and di...

Father Posted on: 14 Nov 2000, by  mcruz9498

Surnames > Kautzer

I am looking for relatives of my father, William Kautzer. We know very little about him, as he died when I was very young and did not relate to my mother his family history. What I do know is that he was bor...

Kautzer Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by william zinsli

Surnames > Kautzer

Hi Mary, I may be able to help you. I'm trying to put together a Kautzer and Hennes family tree. My wife is a Hennes and her grandfather, John Hennes married a Agatha Kautzer who is William Kautzer's sister. What w...

additional information Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by william zinsli

Surnames > Kautzer

Sorry, I goofed on my e-mail address. It is: zinsliw@uwstout.edu By the way, my name is William Zinsli.

Kautzer Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by  mcruz9498

Surnames > Kautzer

...that it will give me more information. I do know his mothers and fathers names. His father was Martin Kautzer and his mother was Mary Markee. I also got a message from some one in New York that gave me infor...

Kautzer surname Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by Joey Lynn Kautzer

Surnames > Kautzer

Hello Mary, I am the grand-daughter of another Kautzer from Wisconsin. My grandfather's name was Sidney Kautzer. He lived in Ripon, WI until he passed away 12 years ago. My grandmother, Esther, is still living the...

kautzer Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by  mcruz9498

Surnames > Kautzer

...your reply. I also heard from a man in WI who is doing a family tree on his wifes mother. She is Agatha Kautzer who had a brother by the name of Wiliam. I have been keeping in contact with him. Thank you for...

Re: Kautzer surname Posted on: 17 Oct 2003, by  nlietz1

Surnames > Kautzer

I am looking for more information with Ripon, WI Kautzers. I am looking for Emma Kautzer, married William Lietz (his first marriage) in the 1908/1909 time frame. She bore a daughter, Viola Minnie Martha Li...

Re: Kautzer surname Posted on: 20 Oct 2003, by Mary Cruz

Surnames > Kautzer

Hi, I have no information on Emma Kautzer, I have a lot of information on the Kautzers, descendants of Ignatz & Katherina Kautza. You may want to check out the following web site. http://freepages.gene...

Re: Kautzer surname Posted on: 20 Oct 2003, by  nlietz1

Surnames > Kautzer

Thanks for directing me to the web site. I appreciate your assistance, and hope there's a connection!

Louis Kautzer Posted on: 12 Aug 2001, by Heather

Surnames > Kautzer

Hi all, My name is Heather, I am looking for any information on Louis Kautzer. The only information that I have on him is that he was born December 26, 1905. He died in July 1967. He was married to Irene ...

Re: Louis Kautzer Posted on: 01 Oct 2001, by Ryan Kautzer

Surnames > Kautzer

Although I don't have any specific information I could certainly direct you in the right direction to find out what you want. I hope you dont mind if I wait till I find out specifically why you want ...

Re: Louis Kautzer Posted on: 12 Feb 2002, by  wzinsli

Surnames > Kautzer

Hi Heather, I can help you on Louis Kautzer, if Ryan Kautzer or Mary Cruz hasn't done it already. I'm doing the Kautzer Family Tree also and you gave me further information on Louis so I'll help you: His father was L...

Re: Louis Kautzer Posted on: 17 Feb 2002, by  chyrelynn

Surnames > Kautzer

My aunt Helen Kautzer lives in Wisconsin she has our family tree on line www.bytehead.com/~kautzer/ this might help. thanks Chyrel

Kautzer Posted on: 10 Jan 2002, by Lu Gloyd

Surnames > Kautzer

I am the daughter of Sidney Kautzer of whom Joey Kautzer mentioned. We Kautzers are many, and I am finding out we are many more. I would be happy to hear from any of you that want to hear from me. I will only be...

Emma Kautzer of Wisconsin Posted on: 17 Oct 2003, by  nlietz1

Surnames > Kautzer

I am looking for more information with Ripon, WI Kautzers. I am looking for Emma Kautzer, married William Lietz (his first marriage) in the 1908/1909 time frame. She bore a daughter, Viola Minnie Martha Liet...

Re: Birth/Death/Marriage ELIAS/BENVERSI Posted on: 03 Dec 2006, by Welk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Sheboygan

...RECORDS Eaton Township, Manitowoc Co., Wisconsin ELIAS, Maria............May 7, 1893/28 yr. from the Kautzer website at: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~kautzer/search.html MARY BINVERSIE, b. April 27...

PEPPARD, Gary D. "Pep" Posted on: 13 May 2007, by  CooooCayember...

Surnames > Peppard

...true free spirit who loved to ride his Harley. He is survived by two sisters, JoAnn Peppard (Jerry Kautzer), Crivitz; Mary Ann Peppard (Vern Wickman), Port Wing, Wis.; two brothers, Robert (Grace) Peppard...

Arnold W. GADOW (1925 - 2003) /dh Posted on: 07 Feb 2009, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

Contributed by Donna Hance Shawano Leader Friday, October 17, 2003 Photo in the original news clipping Arnold W. Gadow, age 78, died Thursday, Oct. 16, 2003, at Heartland Nursing Home in Shawano. He...

Donald Kautzer Posted on: 24 Dec 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Donald Kautzer May 10, 1952 - November 15, 2008 Facts Born: May 10, 1952 Place of Birth: Kenosha, Wisconsin Death: November 15, 2008 Place of Death: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Memorial Donations Memorial d...

Re: Jansen - Mathias and Mary Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  RPokorny

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Unknown

Hi again. Found more. RP ----------- Mrs. Kautzer/Kautza must have been Henry's daughter, Theresa. But now I am not sure if Theresa was a daughter of Henry & 1st wife, or Henry and Rosa. Appleton Post ...

Re: Wis. Hurds Posted on: 17 Jul 2009, by  ElvaPassalaqu...

Surnames > Hurd

Just doing some further research on Kautzer/Hurd and read your email. I am related through the Smith line. My great aunt (Agnes Jordan) married Irvin Floyd Smith. Agnes was the daughter of John Nathan Jordan...

Darmstadt, Hessen > WI Posted on: 27 Feb 1999, by Helen Kautzer

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

Ursula KREPPEL b 1821 Darmstadt, Hessen m Johann KASTEL 22 Aug 1847 in WI, d abt 1877 WI.

Hesse-Darmstadt > 1840s USA Posted on: 26 Feb 1999, by Helen Kautzer

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

Ursula Krebbel b abt 1821 Hesse-Darmstedt left for USA 1840s

Coat of Arms for Gottschalk Posted on: 31 Jul 2013, by  heart_margare...

Surnames > Gottschalk

Table of contents Dedication and Legend of Symbols Foreword and Acknowledgements The History of the name “Gottschalk,” and the origin of the Family Coast of Arms The Geography and description of Remse...

“Gottschalk,” Posted on: 31 Jul 2013, by  heart_margare...

Surnames > Gottschalk

Descendants of Josephine Kautzer The History of the name “Gottschalk,” and the origin of the Family Coast of Arms The Geography and description of Remsede, Germany, the parental home, the church, and the vil...

Re: Wisconsin Adoption Search Law Posted on: 14 Mar 2013, by  GMHJ70

Topics > Adoptions > United States > Wisconsin

My sister-in-law is seeking information on her paternal grandfather who was born 12 Sep 1900 and died 15 May 1962. As I am not familiar with how to help her with this, could you give us some direction...

Re: Looking for JUONI, WARVI, or LAHTI Posted on: 15 Jun 2014, by  barbdale_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Ashland

...Wis. Pallbearers were Paavo, Warvi. Ben McCartney, Vernon and Ted Kangas, Clifford Mattson and Joseph Kautzer. - Out of town persons attending the services included Mr., and Mrs. Paavo Warvi, Lead. S.D.: Mr...

Looking for Richard Harold Kautzer Posted on: 26 Aug 2013, by  Sharon Stone

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

Looking for information on Richard Harold Kautzer, parents are Harold J. Kautzer and Doris Kautzer, they lived in South Gate, California, Richard H. married Dorothy G. Burtscher and had 2 children, Sharon Lee and Richard ...

Re: Looking for Richard Harold Kautzer Posted on: 30 Aug 2013, by  audiorij

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

email address is actually luckystoney ...not just stoney. I sent an email with some information.

Durst, Markee, Kautzer Posted on: 24 May 2001, by  mcruz9498

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Unknown

Hi Karen, My name is Mary Cruz. My father was William Kautzer. His parents were Martin & Mary Markee Kautzer. Until a year ago I did not know anything about my fathers family. He died when I was very young and...

Re: MILLER, Anton and BINVERSIE, Christina.... Need Help Posted on: 03 Jan 2002, by  GeneE42

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Manitowoc

There is an extensive Binversie family history located at www.bytehead.com/~kautzer. Helen, the owner of the site has all the data in a database and may be able to help you further. (email her directly from...

Voss-Groth Mecklenburs-Scherien, Germany -Pa. Posted on: 17 Feb 2002, by  chyrelynn

Surnames > Voss

...05, 1898 Clinton Groth b.May 06, 1902 Maynard Groth b. Dec. 09, 1904 in Erie Pa. m Myrtle Marie Kautzer in Calif. my grandparents I think Sophia parents are Johann Joahim Ludolf Voss married Sophia Dar...

Obituary - Ambrose Schwab 1863-1928 Posted on: 27 Jan 2003, by  zoogene33

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Manitowoc

...Mrs. Frank Schwab, both of whom died a number of years ago. He was united in marriage with Miss Anna Kautzer about thirty-seven years ago. They settled on a farm west of this village and resided there unti...

Joseph BINVERSIE Anna MILLER Posted on: 30 Mar 2003, by kb

...gencircles.com, Rootsweb.com, GenDex.org, GeneNet.com and Kautzer's website... http://www.bytehead.com/~kautzer/binversie_wm.html

Stephen Rauber & Catherine Holzer in Rochester Posted on: 11 Jun 2004, by Marlene Bettin

Surnames > Rauber

...Schiefweiler, Rhenish Prussia as Susanna's birthplace 1829. http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~kautzer/markee_frank.html

Re: Harth-Mathes Posted on: 02 Feb 2005, by  andershd

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

I found the following with a google search: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~kautzer/breckheimer_hiii.html Your answer may he here.

per page