Search the Boards

Search Results for "KATHLENE" - 710 Messages

per page

Barbara Mott-McMann Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by Kathlene

Surnames > Mott

Looking family of Barbara Mott-McMann. Father Andrew Mott, Sr. married Barbara Baseholt or Basholt. Barbara died in Lock Haven, PA on August 8, 1909. Thanks, Kathlene

Washie Rapier Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by Gregory Douglas Rapier

Surnames > Rapier

My father Joseph Louis Rapier, mother Mary Kathlene Gunn Rapier. Gandfather Washie Joseph Rapier, His sisters names Arlie, Lona,Alide, Nelle, Vira, Eleanor, brothers names Enos, Gene, Ben, Lester, Joseph, Att...

Jent Posted on: 29 Sep 2000, by Cheryl Smith

Surnames > Jent

I am not very well versed on the family. I remember Kathlene was married to my step dads brother, and I don't remember his name. Who is your father? My step dad was Bill Jent of Lothair, Ky. He passed away ab...

Info for Cheryl Smith on Jent Family Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by Donna Jent

Surnames > Jent

Kathlene is my fathers aunt I'll get back with you and let you know where she lives.. If you have any info. could you -please let me know??

Jents from Lothair Ky Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by Cheryl Smith

Surnames > Jent

...(Catfish) Combs. He had a brother but I don't remember his name, but he was married to a woman named Kathlene. Just would like to make contact to say Hello and that I still think of them.

lost relative Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by Lee

Surnames > Cameron

...knows he has a son who is 52. I had heard at on time he may have had a daughter named Kathrine, katie, kathlene somthing to that effect and he may have been married when my granmother got pregnant. thank you ...

lost relative Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by Lee parks

Surnames > Cameron

...that his father does exist. I had heard at on time he may have had a daughter named Kathrine, katie, kathlene somthing to that effect and he may have been married when my granmother got pregnant. thank you th...

Re: Cloer ancestors Posted on: 11 Jan 2006, by Thomas C. Champion

Surnames > Cloer

Kathlene, have you been able to trace your line back before the family moved to Arkansas? I suspect that the Cloers go back a long way in American history and that most of the lines came through North Caroli...

PO Stringfellow Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by Stan Hough

Surnames > Stringfellow

Sorry Kathlene, The PO I am looking for was white. But you can have the daily movements of HMS Princess Astrid if you want it. Stan.

William H.Sodon Posted on: 17 Dec 1999, by  rmeasl

Surnames > Soden

Kathlene he died in 1940 I checked the SS deaths found my Grandmothers but not his. But she died in 1972. Don't know if he had SS. don't know where he was born. I haven't even been able to find him on any ce...

Re: BURNETT BROWN HARRIS EDMONDS GIBBS COOK Posted on: 21 Apr 2004, by  mikeland35

Surnames > Burnett

my mother was joyce ivy kathlene GIBBS her parents were lily VINCINT and edward GIBBS .i was born in martock somerset 1934,mother born around 1910's so grandparents around 1880's.i caint remember much more bu...

gibson Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by sammyboy

Surnames > Gibson

hello would like to know if you are kin to kathlene please email at sammyboy58@aol.com thank you sammyboy

Charles Lee McDonald from Brookhaven, Ms. Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by Kathlene

Surnames > McDonald

I don't know when he was born or when he died. I do know that my mother was about 3 years old when he died...that should have been about 1929 or 1930. He lived and died in Brookhaven, Ms. Thanks if yo...

Charles Lee McDonald from Brookhaven, Ms. Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by Kathlene Rushing

Surnames > McDonald

My grandfather, Charles Lee McDonald died before I was born and I would like to know more information about him and his family. He patented inventions, spelled his name McDonal, read constantly, and d...

Want to make sure that you saw this Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by Kathlene Rushing

Surnames > McDonald

My grandfather was Charles McDonald from Brookhaven, Ms. I know very little about him. If you have any information, please let me know. Here is something I found on the board that I wanted to be sure...

James Degnan Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Suzanne Degnan

Surnames > Degnan

...woman before he married Mary Pryor. My father had seven children in their family: James, John, Lillian, Kathlene, Lucy??, ??, Paul (my father). My father was born in 1922 and was the youngest of all of the ch...

More Information Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Suzanne Degnan

Surnames > Degnan

...my father. Found out more information. He had seven siblings. Their names were James, John, Lillian, Kathlene, Sally, forgotten name, and my father Paul. My father's mother, Mary Pryor, was married to James D...

Obit: Audrey Darlene Cheek Hetzer 1955-1993 KY Posted on: 19 Oct 2003, by Elaine Lorinczi

Surnames > Sasser

...survivors include two daughters, Erica Lisa Baxter of Keacy and Alicia Marie Myers, of Lily. Four sisters, Kathlene Wyatt of Lily; Doris Woodard and Rita Lukey, both of Valpariso, IN; and Connie Shough of Por...

Obit: Gilbert Asher 1901-1974 Posted on: 18 Sep 2003, by Elaine Lorinczi

Surnames > Sasser

...Baptist Church of God. Also surviving are five daughters, Mrs. J.B. (Ann) Cobb, Crane Nest; Mrs. Floyd (Kathlene) Gatewood and Mrs. Eveleen Gatewood, both of Westport; Mrs. Jean Bagwell, Hammond, IN; and ...

WALTER & ELIZABETH BRAYFIELD Posted on: 10 Nov 2003, by sue cochran

Surnames > Brayfield

Hello All You Brayfields out there!!! I have a very special request here. I am with Dennis Ray Brayfield who is the son of Cecil Fred Brayfield & Viola May (Lansdown) Brayfield. Cecil "Fred&...

weber Family History Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by Karen Rapien Davis

Surnames > Weber

Kathlene, Is your dad by any chance walley Weber? If so I remember you when we were both children. Haven't seen or heard from Wallace in ages. Love to hear from you if you are the Weber I think you are.

Edward Steiner, 1838 Posted on: 16 Jan 2003, by Kathlene Hunter

Surnames > Steiner

just a small addition. My Grtm grt grandfather Edward Steiner has a sister by the name of Sophia Steiner born 1846 in Saxonia, Germany. She married a man by the name of Henry Werner. Maybe one day I w...

FAMILY HISTORY Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by tammy kathleen medaris cornett

Surnames > Webb

MY GRANDMOTHER WAS KATHLENE WEBB BEFORE SHE MARRIED MY GRANDFATHER CHARLES MEDARIS I HAVE NO INFO INTO MY FAMILY HISTORY MY FATHER DIED IN 1999 AND HE JUST LEFT ME SOME PICTURES OTHER THAN THAT I KNOW NOTHING...

Re: Re Henry Daniel Posted on: 29 Apr 2005, by  Melody Adams-...

Surnames > Daniel

...Scotts. The DANIEL surname was not common in Kent at the time of which you are looking. I was born Maria Kathlene DANIEL and have done a fair bit of research on my Fathers family. My 3x great Grandfather was ...

Demeter Posted on: 27 May 2000, by Suzanna

Surnames > Demeter

...Zurich. He was personal securtary to the king and queen Lusia in early 1800"s .His wifes name was Kathlene or Katrina.She received a small pension from queen and king after Adolph died.They had a son Hen...

Mardis Posted on: 12 May 2000, by roberta Umstead

Surnames > Mardis

...Mardis m. James McMillen in 1870 in Indiana county, PA. Her parents are suposse to be James Mardis and Kathlene Woodsing. Does anyone know anything about her? Bobby

Possible Relatives Posted on: 11 Apr 2002, by Bonita Baer Goodger

Surnames > Baer

...Richard Baer. Lived in ILL and was born there. Was in United States Air Force. Married my mother LaVonne Kathlene Eller, Levendosky Baer in Peoria Ill, She also was born in Ill. ...

John Bernard Lynch - Ireland Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by  bojo6868

Surnames > Lynch

John Bernard Lynch married to Katherine, Catherine, or Kathlene. Immigrated prior to 1896. At least two sons, Thomas John b. July 4, 1896 (my grandfather) and John (I'm not sure of his full name as my g-fathe...

John Bernard Lynch - Ireland Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by  bojo6868

Surnames > Lynch

John Bernard Lynch married to Katherine, Catherine, or Kathlene. Immigrated prior to 1896. At least two sons, Thomas John b. July 4, 1896 (my grandfather) and John (I'm not sure of his full name as my g-fathe...

Re: Bost in NC Posted on: 18 Nov 2004, by Tim Bost

Surnames > Bost

...(9/27/1925 - 1/7/1975), Foy Bost (1/10/1959 - 9/10/1989), Oscar Bost, Margaret Louis Bost (? - 1988), Kathlene Bost (? - 1990), James Odell Bost (?), Mammie Bost (?).

This is the Surname Perrien on my list. Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by Martin Perrien

Surnames > Perrien

...Glen Perrien 30 June 1960 No Children Anita Ruth Perrien 3 Aug 1953 Kern Co, Ca. John Burton Perrien Kathlene Louis ...

Ward, James Posted on: 24 May 2000, by Kathlene

Surnames > Ward

I am searching for ancestors of James Ward who was born in England in the late 1890's or early 1900's. He supposedly joined the canadian mounted police to get away from home when he was a young boy an...

Re: Robert Gorbutt Posted on: 05 Aug 2002, by Karen

Surnames > Gorbutt

Did your Robert Gorbutt marry a Kathlene White and have at least two sons, Robert & Peter?

miller names Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by mary r slayton

Surnames > Miller

kathlene; seen your post would you possibly have a charles henry miller sr.b.d. 8-22-1890... his father and mother ggparents or brothers and sisters ? wow i am asking for aa lot ... thanks a lot god bless mar...

Starr Family Kansas/Oklahoma-Black Native Americans Posted on: 20 Nov 2005, by Liz Bridges

Surnames > Starr

...Kansas to Oklahoma. He has two brothers, Glenn and Darse (decesed) and a few sisters, Pearl, Onita and Kathlene. I think my dad's sisters had land given to them (has to do with being Cherokee) and sold the l...

John J Roberts Ga Posted on: 27 May 2000, by  SThompson1068

Surnames > Roberts

...J. Roberts b. ? married 1st to ? they had 6 children 1.Ashley 2. William 3. Henry 4. Boyd 5. Issac 6. Kathlene (not at all sure of the spelling) 2nd wife Fereby Whitley and they had 1 child Rebecca Estelle. H...

Re: Henry L Clark Posted on: 16 May 2004, by  youhavenopowe...

Surnames > Clark

...Census: Botetourt County: Buchanan Twnshp. Clark: Emma B. Widow 45 VA Parents born in VA Kathlene Daugh 14 VA Claudis L. Daugh 2 VA (looked like a 7 to me) Shuy...

John edgington Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by alicia edgington

Surnames > Edgington

I am interested in the ancestry of my father His parents were virginia Kathlene Williams And John Edward Edgington

Re: ANDERSONS IN MN Posted on: 30 Apr 2005, by jean

Surnames > Anderson

Kathlene, I have a Carl Anderson which was a dad to a Lawrence Anderson which married my grandfather's brothers daughter. Born in Illinois. Jean

demund not demun kathlene not kate Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by gina

Surnames > Weck

do you have a kathlene demund in your tree?

Searching for Decendants of James Edward Dix and mary Magdelene Warren Posted on: 24 Mar 2002, by Katherine Russell

Surnames > Harrelson

...of her family. She had 2 brothers, James Edward Dix and James Leonard Dix. There were two sisters, Kathlene Dix and Mary Magdelene Dix. Mary Elizabeth (Betty) is in poor health and would like to speak with...

Steckmans of Maryland Posted on: 09 Dec 1999, by Becci

Surnames > Steckman

...Steckman, lived in Hancock-Long Ridge area and Oldtown area, M. Naomi Roby, children: Margaret, Melvin, Kathlene, Eugenia, Corrine. He is my G.Grandfather. D. 1961, in Oldtown. Need to know his Grandparents.H...

Decendants of Jacob FEILE Posted on: 28 Jan 2000, by Heidi Livengood

Surnames > File

Hi Kathlene, I believe we are related! My husbands line goes like this: Ben D. LIVENGOOD (b. 1981) Sarah E. FILE (b. 1950) James M. FILE (b. 14 Oct 1925) Claude FILE (b. 16 Sep 1894) Thomas S. FILE (b. 10 N...

William G. McCall - Looking for Lost Relatives Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by Patricia

Surnames > McCall

...Pennsylvania. First Marriage produced two childern, 1 Male, 1 Female (Bonita), second marriage 2 Females (Kathlene Patricia), third marriage at least one child (gender/s name/s unknown). Mother's name Ida. ...

Choctaw Query Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Kathlene B. LaCour

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Choctaw > Choctaw

...1800's Valentan La Bomme( DOB-mid 1800's same area) Rosa La Cour (DOB-mid to late 1800's) Thanks, Kathlene

Lost family members Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Margo Malloy

Surnames > Thompson

...away in 1963. Their mothers name is Alice. Alice and Jerry had 5 children together. Bernadette, Lold, Kathlene, Robert and Gerald. The oldest, Bernadette (Bonnie) died back in the 60's. The last I heard of an...

SYLVESTER, Mason Franklin of Oregon Posted on: 22 Oct 2003, by Judee Herr

Surnames > Sylvester

...December 7, 1950 in Portland Oregon at the Portland Sanitarium (Adventist) hospital. Named Kathleen or Kathlene, middle name Deanne. Born to Mary Ann Bartholomew Sylvester, put up for adoption in the earl...

Re: Antonio Giaimo ("Giarmo") Posted on: 21 Dec 2002, by Kathlene Costello

Surnames > Giaimo

My grandparents were born on Borgetto Sicily. They came to Monroe, Michigan from New York in the 1919"s (?). My granmother's name was Petrina and my Grnafather's name was Antonio. I would enjoy ...

Obit: Audrey Darlene Cheek Hetzer 1955-1993 Posted on: 19 Oct 2003, by Elaine Lorinczi

Surnames > Cheek

...survivors include two daughters, Erica Lisa Baxter of Keacy and Alicia Marie Myers, of Lily. Four sisters, Kathlene Wyatt of Lily; Doris Woodard and Rita Lukey, both of Valpariso, IN; and Connie Shough of Por...

GARY Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by UJK

Surnames > Keene

NO GARY HAD A SISTER PARRICIA KATHLENE KEENE SEE REG. E MAIL. UJK

per page