Search the Boards

Search Results for "KARPIAK" - 119 Messages

per page

AUBREY _ Roland George, (November 5, 1922, Vancouver, BC - February 6, 2000). Posted on: 24 May 2000, by obit@hotmail.com

Surnames > Aubrey

Vancouver Sun 2000 Feb 10 Obits, Vancouver, B.C., Canada Deaths (02/10/00) AUBREY _ M.A.I.B.C., F.R.A.I.C. Roland George, a.k.a. "Big Bad Bud" passed away peacefully on February 6, 2000 wit...

Re: Bus'ik, Nagrant, Karpiak Posted on: 27 Sep 2004, by  ZBeca

Surnames > Buczek

Ginger Checked the SK's phone book and the surname NAGRANT and KARPIAK lists mostly in the Eastern region of Slovak Republic. www.zoznamst.sk You need to locate a name of a town in order to proceed with the...

Bucha Genealogy Posted on: 26 Sep 2004, by  vbruntrager

Surnames > Buczek

Hi Dee, I have documents as follows: Marriage record Jozef Busik to Kosdia Karpeak Birth record for Joseph Bucha (my father) 2/27/1913 Baptismal for Joseph Bucha at the Russian Orthodox chuch (St. A...

Re: Shockley's in NJ Posted on: 29 Sep 2003, by  justmystuff

Surnames > Shockley

...Thomas Edward Tilton SHOCKLEY (b.Jun 18 1941-Perth Amboy NJ d.Dec 16 2001-Atlantic City,NJ) +2. Francis KARPIAK -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

surma Posted on: 23 May 2001, by  oscarskeeper

Surnames > Surma

...from Javirky. Names Hawran/harwan; Surmiak, Isador who married Mary Hawran/harwan. Holovach/Hollowich; Karpiak/Karpjak Came to Philadelphia around 1900 Do any of these names sound familiar?

Re: Slatowski>Szlachtowski Posted on: 09 Feb 2003, by Kathleen

Surnames > Slatowski

John, I just received your post on Ancestry. I am in the process writing a detailed email to you. We definitely need to share information. This is wonderful news. I will be in touch. Kathleen

Tauber, Sower, Mike & Pete Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by  dianafv

Surnames > Tauber

...My father, Paul Zook Towber (b. 1917 in/near Coatsville, PA, d. 1977 Seaside, CA) was married to Eva Karpiak (b. 1928, Poland). I know nothing about my grandfather's family other than they were of Ukranian d...

Re: Tauber, Sower, Mike & Pete Posted on: 26 Dec 2001, by  oscarskeeper

Surnames > Tauber

My father had an Uncle Gustave Karpiak. He was married to Irene Harwan Karpiak (I believe) and they had a daughter Eva Karpiak. My father was Michael Harwin (Spelling changed). He had brother Steve Harwan and Peter Ha...

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 13 Mar 2007, by  vbruntrager

Surnames > Karpiak

Thanks for the reply. Are you aware of a Paul, Paula and Demko? My grandmother Frosina brought her nephew (Demko) to his parents which I think were Pawel and Paula, they lived in Philadelphia. Best...

Re: Frederick/Feodore/Teodore Karpiak Posted on: 14 Apr 2007, by  danoh19344

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Chester

I am at the Chester County Historical Society. There are no references to the last name (all variations and then some. What further evidence do you have that he is in Chester County? Do you know a ...

Re: John Krupiak Posted on: 13 Feb 2007, by  robertkrupak

Surnames > Karpiak

My grandfather was also named John Krupiak and he lived in the Manayunk section of Philadelphia.

Frederick/Feodore/Teodore Karpiak Posted on: 09 Apr 2007, by  ntrescott

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Chester

I am searching for ANY information on this late resident of Chester Co. Fred died in the 1920's or 1930's as a result of injuries sustained in a farming accident. He was a single man. I have not be...

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 09 Mar 2007, by  emailmarta1

Surnames > Karpiak

My great grandmother was Helen Karpiak from Galecia. She married John Dolhanaczyk.

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 26 Mar 2007, by  vbruntrager

Surnames > Karpiak

Here is the St. Stephen's information. St. Stephen Cathedral Philadelphia, PA Church Address: 8598 Verree Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19111 http://www.ststephenscathedral.org/ Founded in 1971 ...

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 27 Mar 2007, by  emailmarta1

Surnames > Karpiak

I'm sure we are related somehow. My great grandparents, John Dolhanczyk and his wife, Helen Karpiak were from Biala Woda in Galecia now Poland. Their children, Stefan (my grandfather), Peter and Emelia cam...

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 25 Mar 2007, by  vbruntrager

Surnames > Karpiak

My grandparents went to St. Andrews at 5th and Brown. I think my Aunt Helen was baptised in St. Michaels in 1917. Not sure why they switched. If you go to http://maps.live.com you will be able to se...

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 28 Mar 2007, by  emailmarta1

Surnames > Karpiak

I'm sure there's a connection - especially since my great-grandparents were John Dolhanczyk and Helen Karpiak - either way there's a connection. We have Dolhanczyk cousins (John) in Pottstown PA. His fathe...

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 28 Mar 2007, by  vbruntrager

Surnames > Karpiak

...Germantown Ave. Their names were listed as Pawal and Paula Dolhanczyk. My greatgrandmother was Irena Karpiak. After the arrival in 1905, there is no record of Demko and nothing on my grandmother until 1913

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 28 Mar 2007, by  vbruntrager

Surnames > Karpiak

...Germantown Ave. Their names were listed as Pawal and Paula Dolhanczyk. My greatgrandmother was Irena Karpiak. After the arrival in 1905, there is no record of Demko and nothing on my grandmother until 1913

RE: Zyma / Zima Family From Chorostkow,Ukraine Posted on: 05 May 2008, by  ZZyma

Surnames > Zima

...and Maria Kuczer. I also have these names in my family tree: Hucal,Broszczak,Soroka,Pelechaty,Palij,Karpiak, Romanyshyn,Choptianyj,Myslicki,Sidor,Solski plus others. I have visited and met relatives in Ch...

half-sister Posted on: 01 Nov 2000, by sherry karpiak

Topics > Adoptions > Birth Families

I am looking for my half sister that probably doesn't even know she has sisters.her name is leslie mcgilvery that is her maiden name.if anyone has any informtion please let me know.thank you sherry p....

I am a Dolhanczyk Posted on: 05 Jun 2008, by  bandr21105

Surnames > Karpiak

I read on a website that someone was searching for Dolhanczyks. I am in Pennsylvania. My father is Stephen Dolhanczyk, he has a sister Karen, a brother Michael Jay, and his parents names are William...

Re: Krupiak and Karpiak coming in through Ellis Island Posted on: 30 Jul 2008, by  emailmarta1

Surnames > Karpiak

I have several Karpiak references in my ancestry. My great grandfather, John Dolhanczyk married Helen Karpiak from Biala Woda. We believe his brother Piotr Dolhanczyk married Eufemia Karpiak. His sons, Paul and Gregorz...

Re: I am a Dolhanczyk Posted on: 14 Jul 2008, by  msissons417

Surnames > Karpiak

Are you in or near Pottstown, PA? My grandfather's 1st cousin was William Dolhanczyk. He was married to Tillie and had children Mary. John, Eva and William - who married Vera. I am putting together ...

Re: Krupiak and Karpiak coming in through Ellis Island Posted on: 31 Jul 2008, by  JewelGatherer

Surnames > Karpiak

See, I think there has to be a family connection. From Lemkotour.com: "The western-most part of the Lemko Region extends into Nowy Targ county, where there is an island of four Lemko villages: C...

Evelyn Marie Perry Posted on: 24 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Richardson officiating. Burial will follow at Dresden Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers will be John Karpiak, Terry Grounds, Lawton Stewart, Floyd Kirk Jr., Scott Green, and Finns Armstrong. Honorary pallbear...

Re: I am a Dolhanczyk Posted on: 24 Jul 2008, by  emailmarta1

Surnames > Karpiak

I am a Dolchanczyk, my father was John Dolchanczyk,his brothers are stephan,peter,micheal,paul,joseph, sisters, martha,and Helen. e-mail me at almonesson22@cs.com

Efroska Karpiak Posted on: 20 May 2008, by  gnuckols001

Surnames > Karpiak

Does anyone have information on Efroska Karpiak? Who her parents were, etc. I know that she married Michael Cimko/Cymko and had at least two sons, William and Michael. Michael came over to the states when...

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 13 Apr 2009, by  almonesson

Surnames > Karpiak

My grandmother Pauline Kapiak from Galicia had a twin sister,she married Paul Dolchanczyk my grandfather, and her sister married one of Paul's brothers. they lived in Phila.Is Demco a nick name.I reca...

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 13 Apr 2009, by  almonesson

Surnames > Karpiak

HI: My grandmother was Pauline Karpiak,from Ukraine she had a twin sister,and they each married to brothers, one of the brothers was Paul Dolchanczyk Diane Dolchanczyk

village of LITMANOVA Posted on: 04 Jul 2009, by  nbenyo

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > General

Below are over 650 documented immigrants from Litmanova (all deceased). For more information, please visit my site: http://nbenyo.ipower.com/index5.htm --------- A --------- top Andrejcik - see als...

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 13 Apr 2009, by  emailmarta1

Surnames > Karpiak

...Diane, We thought we established that Ginger's grandmother Euphrosina (Rose) was related to Pauline Karpiak, your grandmother. Rose came to America with her nephew Demko. She delivered him to Pawel Dolhanc...

Re: Litmanova immigrants Posted on: 20 Mar 2009, by  nbenyo

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > General

the Litmanova immigrants site has been moved to: http://nbenyo.ipower.com To research immigrants from the village Litmanova (Littmanova, Harsad), visit this website: www.benyo.com/litmanova/index5.ht...

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 13 Oct 2009, by  Mary P Wilcox

Surnames > Karpiak

awesome that you're going..... I hope you find what you want..... my other name from Szlachtowa is Drypsiak... good luck.. Mary c2redlake@twncy.rr.com

Re: I am a Dolhanczyk Posted on: 10 Aug 2009, by  rlbrinkopf

Surnames > Karpiak

Hello, my name is Robert Brinkopf. My father, Fred Brinkopf had a sister Vera that married a John Dolhancy in Philladelphia. They both worked at the Settlement Music Co. on Queen St. If this is th...

Searching For Family Originally From Chorostkow Who May Be Living In Poland Now Posted on: 04 Jan 2010, by  ZZyma

Surnames > Zima

...married Maria's sister KATARZYNA. Names associated with my ZYMA(ZIMA)side from Chorostkow are:NECH,KARPIAK,ROMANYSYN,CZORNENKI,PALIJ,PELECHATJY(PELECHATY),POSTRELONY. I live in Canada and visited Chorost...

Frederick Karpiak Spelling variations: Krespiak, Kaspiak, Karpick,Carpiak, Karpyak Posted on: 06 Jan 2010, by  ntrescott

We are looking for a Fredrick/Feodor Karpiak DOD circa 1920-1930. (I know, I know) He was a single man who was killed in a farming incident in Flowing Springs. (???) His DOB was circa 1887 and he immigrated ...

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 14 Oct 2009, by  jarmilarusina...

Surnames > Karpiak

Thank you. I will get in touch with you after our trip. Take care! Jarmila

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 26 Nov 2009, by  vbruntrager

Surnames > Karpiak

Diane, My grandmother came from Biala Woda in 1904. Her name was Euphrosina (Frosina/Rose) b. 1890 and came to Philadelphia via Baltimore at 14 to bring he nephew, Demko b.1901 to his mother (my gra...

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 13 Oct 2009, by  jarmilarusina...

Surnames > Karpiak

Hi Mary, I don't have much information myself, but I will be visiting Szlachtowa next year and I hope to learn more. Would like to get the church records and see what the village looks like... Who k...

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 09 Oct 2009, by  jarmilarusina...

Surnames > Karpiak

...1890's). Vasilkievics/Vasilkovics orig. from Szlachtowa, Galicia, Poland. Possibly related to your Karpiak/ Vasilkovics? Jarmila

Surnames > Karpiak

...1890's). Vasilkievics/Vasilkovics orig. from Szlachtowa, Galicia, Poland. Possibly related to your Karpiak/ Vasilkovics? Jarmila

Surnames > Karpiak

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 10 Oct 2009, by  Mary P Wilcox

Surnames > Karpiak

Hi --- my Anna Wasylkowicz came here in 1910 to Philly - her parents were Timothy and Magdelena Pientraz Wasylkowicz.. all from Szlach.... that's all I know about her parents.. thanks Mary

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 19 May 2010, by  vbruntrager

Surnames > Karpiak

Do you know Pauline's sister name or her parnts names? Ginger

Re: Karpiak from Galicia Posted on: 18 May 2010, by  almonesson

Surnames > Karpiak

I could be a cousin in new jersey,my grandfather Paul,married pauline karpak from Phila, Pa. they had sons, john,steven,mike,paul,joe,daughters, martha,helen.I believe relatives from biala woda, came ...

Sharon Ann English Weaver b. Charleston, W. Va Posted on: 12 Sep 2010, by  Contribution

Surnames > English

MOUNT GILEAD: Sharon Ann English Weaver, 67, of Candlewood Lake, Mt. Gilead, Ohio, died peacefully in her home surrounded by her family September 10, 2010 after an extended battle with cancer. She w...

Re: John Krupiak Posted on: 13 Aug 2010, by  heatherpicone

Surnames > Karpiak

Hi, I have been researching my family and I found that Anna Krupiak my greatgrandmother, had a brother named John who lived in the Manayunk area. Their parents names might have been Wassel and Julie....

Re: Krupiak and Karpiak coming in through Ellis Island Posted on: 09 Jul 2011, by  Mikemel117

Surnames > Karpiak

My family name is Karpiak and I did have a great uncle that has passed that was named Wasco, they lived in Mayfield, Pa. There was two sisters and two brothers, one my grandfather.

Re: Ukrainian Settlers to the Pine River, Manitoba, Canada Area Posted on: 21 Jul 2011, by  dellaw51

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Galicia

...1902 I think...they settled in the Pine River/Garland area.. my great-grand parents were Simon and Mary Karpiak.. my granfather was Anton Karpiak ... he married my grandmother Mary Mazur and they raised a family of...

per page