Search the Boards

Search Results for "KARNISH" - 158 Messages

per page

Re: Karnas to Karnash to Karnish from Bachorz, Poland to Omaha Posted on: 10 Nov 2005, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Karnas

...any of my relatives. Andrzej Karnas born 1859 and Zophia Koszelnik born about 1860. Thank you Don Karnish dlk59@cox.net

Karnas to Karnash to Karnish from Bahorz, Poland to Omaha Posted on: 09 Nov 2005, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Karnas

...name of his town as Bahorz, Galacia, Poland. His marriage license in 1920 spells his name Joseph John Karnish. My relatives came from Poland in 1897 and settled in Omaha, Nebraska. The name was Karnas when...

Kosvelnick Karnas father of Andrew Karnas(1859-1925)?? Posted on: 07 Oct 2005, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Karnas

My grandfather Joseph Karnas(Karnish-born 1897) once told me his grandfather's name was Kosvelnick Karnas. Has anyone ever heard of this name before? Don Karnish

Karnas family in Nebraska Posted on: 28 Sep 2005, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Karnas

...Poland between 1889 and 1901. Came to Omaha around 1900 or 1910 - conflicting stories. Name changed to Karnish in the 40's. Thanks for any help you can provide. Don Karnish

Re: i want to know about karnas Posted on: 27 Sep 2005, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Karnas

... I am also trying to research the Karnas family that migrated to Nebraska. The name was changed to Karnish in the 1940's. Having a hard time with the search in the 1850's family in Poland. I was wondering i...

Re: about The Karnas family Posted on: 28 Sep 2005, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Karnas

Jacob, My family immigrated from Poland around 1900 -1910 to Nebraska. The name was changed to Karnish in the 1940's (not sure why - World War II?). Anyway was hoping to find something on Andrew Karnas and...

Re: about The Karnas family Posted on: 23 Sep 2006, by Don Karnish

Surnames > Karnas

Andrjez Karnas was born in 1859 and died in 1925. Not the same family. Don

Re: about The Karnas family Posted on: 19 Sep 2006, by Don Karnish

Surnames > Karnas

There could be a connection. They could possibly be cousins. My Sofia Koszelnik Karnas married into the Karnas family. I have a relative named Maria Karnas living near Bachorz and her g grandfather wa...

Re: about The Karnas family Posted on: 22 Nov 2005, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Karnas

Catherine, I have more information on my Karnas family. I believe Andrzej Karnas(my great grandfather) was born in Bacho~rz in southeast Poland near the larger town of Dynow. I found my grandfather's ...

Re: about The Karnas family Posted on: 07 Oct 2005, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Karnas

...was no persecution in our family. Is there any way to reach Karnas family members in Poland? Don Karnish

Re: about The Karnas family Posted on: 06 Oct 2005, by Karnas Catherine

Surnames > Karnas

...father!!!do you know where lived your ancestor in Poland??? and do you know how and when Karnas became Karnish? Catherine karnas

Re: Karnas Family Genealogy Posted on: 07 Oct 2005, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Karnas

...the towns. I just cant find any more matches to my relatives names. Thanks for the response. Don Karnish

Re: karnas family Posted on: 08 Oct 2005, by  @@rfchrobak@a...

Surnames > Karnas

... What is Your Fathers 1st name and Your Mothers complete name? When was the Karnas name changed to Karnish? What are Your Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Brothers, Sisters, and All Childrens, include Mothers side,...

Re: karnas family Posted on: 09 Oct 2005, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Karnas

...Placzek(Joseph's wife) Amelia's parents were Joseph Placek and Sofia Socha Placek. Father is Ronald Paul Karnish Mother is Kay Ann Larimore Karnish name was changed to Karnas in the late 30's or early 40's. Thank

Re: karnas family Posted on: 08 Oct 2005, by  @@rfchrobak@a...

Surnames > Karnas

... What is Your Fathers 1st name and Your Mothers complete name? When was the Karnas name changed to Karnish? What are Your Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Brothers, Sisters, and All Childrens, include Mothers side,...

Re: karnas family Posted on: 07 Oct 2005, by Don Karnish

Surnames > Karnas

...relatives(great grandparents) from Jaslo, Poland and also from Rzeszow. I live in Omaha, NE, USA Thank you. Don Karnish

Re: Karnas Family Genealogy Posted on: 07 Oct 2005, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Karnas

...died 1925 Great grandmother - Sophia Koszelnic Karnas born 1859 died 1950. My grandfather Joseph Karnas(Karnish) born in Poland in 1897 told me once his grandfather's name was Kosvelnick Karnas probably born...

Kaminski family from Laskowka, Poland Posted on: 22 Feb 2006, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Kaminski

...marriage and birth documents from Bachorz. I can email them if anyone has any info to share. Thanks Don Karnish Omaha

Re: Augustyn Family Name {Poland>Nebraska} Posted on: 15 Mar 2006, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Augustyn

...old. Wondering if we are related somehow. Would love to share notes with you if possible. Thanks Don Karnish Omaha

Benjamin and Susanna Workman of Pennsylvania Posted on: 05 Nov 2006, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Workman

...across this couple please contact me if possible. My email is dlk59@cox.net. Thanks in advance. Don Karnish dlk59@cox.net

Davis Peak and Edah Buchanan Posted on: 07 Nov 2006, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Peak

...Nebraska. If anyone has information on this Peak please email me at dlk59@cox.net. Thanks in advance Don Karnish Omaha

OBIT/Death certificate search for Taylor Gordon in Iowa/Nebraska Posted on: 17 Aug 2006, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Gordon

...certificate? If anyone has any other tips please let me know or email me at dlk59@cox.net Thanks Don Karnish Omaha

Re: Taylor and Sarah Gordon: Adams County, IA Posted on: 06 Nov 2005, by Don Karnish

Surnames > Gordon

Thank you Mary for this information. Don

Burial and death records for Taylor and Sarah Gordon Posted on: 05 Nov 2005, by Don Karnish

Surnames > Gordon

...anyone point me in the right direction? You can email me at dlk59@cox.net. Thanks in advance. Don Karnish

Looking for family of Fransisca Zajac from Bachorz/Laskowka area of SE Poland Posted on: 22 Feb 2006, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Zajac

...of Catharina's marriage license listing her parents. Please email me at dlk59@cox.net. Thanks Don Karnish Omaha

Re: Children of Francis & Mary Peake Posted on: 03 Dec 2005, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Peak

...family? This may be a piece of the missing puzzle if Francis and Mary Peak are his parents. Thanks Don Karnish Omaha dlk59@cox.net

Help with cemetary location for Edah Buchanan Peak and Davis B Peak Posted on: 04 Dec 2005, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Peak

...have any information or can help me locate a grave site please email me at dlk59@cox.net. Thanks Don Karnish

Benjamin Workman and Susanna Workman of PA to Nebraska Posted on: 26 Oct 2005, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Workman

...parents or any dates, death, birth or marriage please email me at dlk59@cox.net. Thanks in advance. Don Karnish

Benjamin Workman and Susan Workman marriage lookup Posted on: 07 Mar 2006, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Workman

...there newpaper announcements in Franklin, PA in 1810? Please email me at dlk59@cox.net. Thanks Don Karnish Omaha

Obit look up for Andrew Glenn and Elizabeth Glenn of Belleville/Liberty Kansas Posted on: 06 Dec 2006, by  donkarnish

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Republic

...Republic County that can look up the obits please email me at dlk59@cox.net. Thanks in advance. Don Karnish Omaha

Obit Lookup for Henry F Myers and Ida May Myers of Belleville,KS Posted on: 28 Dec 2006, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Myers

...buried in the Belleville Cemetery but not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Don Karnish Omaha dlk59@cox.net

Obit Lookup for Henry F Myers and Ida May Myers of Belleville,KS Posted on: 28 Dec 2006, by  donkarnish

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Republic

...buried in the Belleville Cemetery but not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Don Karnish Omaha dlk59@cox.net

James Doucet(Doucette) and Rose Ann Arseneau of New Brunswick Posted on: 17 Nov 2006, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Doucet

...would like to obtain the death certificate but need a closer date of death. Thanks in advance. Don Karnish

Ida May Ward born Mar 12 1856 in Ohio Posted on: 04 Jan 2007, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Ward

...death dates if possible. I know this is a long shot but thought I would give it a try. Thanks Don Karnish dlk59@cox.net.

OBIT LOOKUP for James(Jacques) Doucette and Rose Arseneau Doucette Posted on: 16 Nov 2006, by  donkarnish

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Lincoln

...Canadian name may have been spelled Jacques Francious Doucet. Thanks in advance for your help. Don Karnish dlk59@cox.net

Are there death records available from Whitley County in 1880 Posted on: 21 Apr 2007, by  donkarnish

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Whitley

...July 1 and October 1, 1880 in Whitley County. If they are available where do I write to? Thanks Don Karnish dlk59@cox.net

Request for Aaron Miller and Nancy Miller Obits - Wray Colo. Posted on: 11 Feb 2007, by  donkarnish

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Yuma

...maiden name was or the name of her parents. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Don Karnish dlk59@cox.net

Loretta Polin WAMPLER Posted on: 21 Feb 2007, by  zionjc

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Garfield

...WAMPLER in Oct. 1989. Surviving are her husband, 2 daughters, Janna NOLAND of Shattuck & Kenna KARNISH of Leesburg; 8 grandchildren & 4 great-grandchildren.

David and Nancy Myers in Dorchester, Nebraska in 1870's Posted on: 11 Feb 2007, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Myers

...Estelle and maybe John and Ursula. You can email me at dlk59@cox.net. Thank you very much Don Karnish Omaha

Need obit for David Myers Posted on: 11 Feb 2007, by  donkarnish

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Saline

...Estelle and maybe John and Ursula. You can email me at dlk59@cox.net. Thank you very much Don Karnish Omaha

SCHAEFFER, Chester F., 1943-2007 Posted on: 22 Oct 2007, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...member of Ss. Peter & Paul Roman Catholic Church, Lansford. Surviving are his wife, the former Jane Karnish, to whom he was married 36 years on July 10; a son, Chet Schaeffer, at home; two brothers, Mic...

GARGULA, Josephine C., 1917-2008 Posted on: 17 Feb 2008, by  Dalice

...wife, Carol, of Newark, Del., Edmund Gargula and his wife, Rita, of Huntingdon, Pa.; daughter, Clara Karnish and her husband, Michael, of Westfield, N.J.; brother, Frank Trojan and his wife, Gertrude, of Dan...

Rocco Rivela Revere Posted on: 20 Feb 2008, by  AuntJenny03

Surnames > Revere

...2, 1896 in Italy. Nearest Relative: Raffael Rivela in Potenza, Italy. Rocco was married to Elizabeth Karnish. They had 7 Children; Andrew, Joe, Paul, Ralph, Rosie, Florence, & Betty. I think I am a Desce...

Re: Descendants of Paul Revere Posted on: 20 Feb 2008, by  AuntJenny03

Surnames > Revere

...2, 1896 in Italy. Nearest Relative: Raffael Rivela in Potenza, Italy. Rocco was married to Elizabeth Karnish. They had 7 Children; Andrew, Joe, Paul, Ralph, Rosie, Florence, & Betty. I think I am a Desce...

STARRY, Robert J., 1940-2008 Posted on: 02 Jul 2008, by  Dalice

...died on July 1, 2008 in St. Lukes Miners Memorial Hospital, Coaldale. He was the husband of Theresa (Karnish) Starry. They were married 28 years this month. Born in Coaldale, he was the son of the late Matus...

Re: Karnas to Karnash to Karnish in Omaha Posted on: 23 Jan 2009, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Karnash

Hey Kevin, My father's name was Ron Karnish who was a cousin to your dad Eugene.(I think) My grandfather was Joe Karnish and lived on 35th street just north of F st. My grandfather and your grandfather were brot...

Re: Karnas to Karnash to Karnish in Omaha Posted on: 23 Jan 2009, by  lostironman

Surnames > Karnash

dear don,my name is kevin karnish.i grew up in south omahaand my fathers name was eugene f karnish.i was also told that our name was changed to karnish.also .if we have the same grand parents,then we were part of the czec...

DOLENA, Mary R., 1920-2009 Posted on: 04 Feb 2009, by  Dalice

...Findley, Ohio; 11 grandchildren, 13 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister, Josephine Karnish, and brother, Michael Zavocky. Services: 10:30 a.m. Thursday, February 5, 2009 in the Skrabak...

Re: Karnas to Karnash to Karnish from Bahorz, Poland to Omaha Posted on: 02 Dec 2008, by  donkarnish

Surnames > Karnas

Hi. What is your name and have you traced to your g-grandparents in Omaha? Maybe our grandfather's or g-grandfathers were brothers. Don

Re: Karnas to Karnash to Karnish from Bahorz, Poland to Omaha Posted on: 02 Dec 2008, by  Corinnek19

Surnames > Karnas

hey im a karnish and was wondering if youd like to compare. Im also from omaha nebraska. Corinnek19@yahoo.com

per page