Search the Boards

Search Results for "KAPAHU" - 42 Messages

per page

Re: POLI--HAWAII Posted on: 22 Sep 2006, by Keli'i

Surnames > Poli

Aloha, I am related to Hezekiah Aea, son of Kaumaea Aea (F) and Hiilei Poli Kapahu (M). Please contact me if this is of any relation. I have just started on my family history and appreciate any assistance...

POLI--HAWAII Posted on: 08 Apr 1999, by  leila_m

Surnames > Poli

My ggrandmother's name is Hiilei Kapahu Waikana(e) Poli. Family documentation connects us with the Aea Poli families. Any information would be much appreciated. I have some oral genealogy found by my granda...

Re: POLI--HAWAII Posted on: 05 Apr 2002, by  orangealani1

Surnames > Poli

...started tracing my family and I looking for relatives to share information with GG Grandmother Hiilei Kapahu Waikana or Waikane Polib b 1869 and GG Grandfather Alani Tungloong b abt 1849.

Re: POLI--HAWAII Posted on: 10 Aug 2008, by  orangealani1

Surnames > Poli

Hi My Mother was Margaret Alani, her Father was Victor Alani and Mother was Eva Hanuna. Victor's parent were Tungloong and Hiilei Kapahu Poli

Ahyo-Aio Posted on: 09 Feb 2009, by  Stan6439

Surnames > Ah Yo

My grandfather's sister was Josephine Ching who was married to Gabriel Kapahu Ahyo Sr, Julia's brother. They had 3 children, Gabriel Jr., Herbert Sr., and Rose Rachel Namaka. Let me know if you need additi...

Re: Maule families in Iowa Posted on: 02 Mar 2009, by  terrydehn

Surnames > Maule

...Harry Patrick Lyman was born 1901, Waihee, Maui, d.1961, Honolulu. He was married, to Martha Lanialoha Kapahu Aukai Naumu, 1901-1971. I am not postitive of the verification of sources here as I just ran a b...

Re: Taniguchi / Pia/ Kapahu families from Kauai Posted on: 11 Jul 2009, by  BarbiHalalu

Localities > North America > United States > States > Hawaii > Counties > Kauai

barbihalalu@aol.com

Aviguetero, Scott Dale Lanakila Cruz Wa'alani-Obit Posted on: 01 Jul 2009, by  kauaitutu

Surnames > Furtado

...Richie Wa'alani, Jr., Ryan (Theresa) Wa'alani, grandparents Kaleo and Marlene Furtado, grandmother Mary Kapahu Aviguetero, numerous uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, cousins and friends. Wake w/visitation 5m ...

Re: Taniguchi / Pia/ Kapahu families from Kauai Posted on: 11 Jul 2009, by  BarbiHalalu

Aloha Jenna, I'm the niece of Ellen Helena Ka'ahulani Pau'ole.Aunty passed away as Kamala.e-mail me barbihalalu@yahoo.com

Re: Kamahana Posted on: 16 Jul 2010, by  Thelma Dicker...

Surnames > Kuluwaimaka

...copy of David Kamahana's birth certificate but he stated that his parents names were D K Kaaua & Kapahu both born in Waipio Hawaii. Does any of this information sound like anything you have heard about ...

Re: Taniguchi / Pia/ Kapahu families from Kauai Posted on: 02 Jan 2011, by  barbarasilva3...

Aloha cuz,please e-mail me at barbihalalu@aol.com... know it's been awhile since 2006 but,give it try...

Re: 1940'S ORPHANAGE Posted on: 12 Apr 2013, by  pnakagawa71

Topics > Orphans and orphanages > United States > Orphanages in Hawaii

...orphanage in Hawaii. If you would mail me a copy of the book, I would be grateful. Pamela Nakagawa 2288 Kapahu Street Honolulu HI 96813 Phone: 808-721-2153

Re: Taniguchi / Pia/ Kapahu families from Kauai Posted on: 01 Mar 2013, by  markkapahu

Hi, cuz i was born in kauai..

Re: 1940'S ORPHANAGE Posted on: 13 Apr 2013, by  pnakagawa71

Topics > Orphans and orphanages > United States > Orphanages in Hawaii

...me know. I am coordinating opening an orphanage in Hawaii. Very respectfully, Pamela Nakagawa 2288 Kapahu Street Honolulu HI 96813 Hon HI 96813

Re: Taniguchi / Pia/ Kapahu families from Kauai Posted on: 24 Aug 2015, by  6Kamaka

Your Dad Robert affectionately called Keahi was my mother's first cousin. His mother and my grandmother were sisters. My grandmother's name was Hattie Keaupuni (her father's first name) Kuapahe. My...

Re: Taniguchi / Pia/ Kapahu families from Kauai Posted on: 14 Apr 2015, by  ShalaTLayaoen

...last post was dated 2011 but was wondering if anyone is still inquiring about the Taniguchi / Pia / Kapahu families from Kauai. My name was Shalamae Taniguchi, my dad is Kazu Nicholas Hulu Taniguchi and my ...

Re: Taniguchi / Pia/ Kapahu families from Kauai Posted on: 18 Apr 2015, by  6Kamaka

Hello, William is also a direct link to my maternal side; and, he raised my grandmother. You can write, if you like and my email address is: pfnoda@yahoo.com.

Re: Taniguchi / Pia/ Kapahu families from Kauai Posted on: 18 Apr 2015, by  6Kamaka

Hello! My name is Patti Noda and my mother was a cousin to your father. His mother and my maternal grandmother were sisters. You can write me: pfnoda@yahoo.com. Look forward to writing and communi...

Re: Taniguchi / Pia/ Kapahu families from Kauai Posted on: 10 May 2015, by  6Kamaka

Your father is my mother's Margaret Malu Kupihea's first cousin. My name is Patti Noda and we can write if you care to. My email address is: puananinoda@gmail.com. I'd like to know your father's bi...

HENRY HARRY JOHNSON of Hawaii Posted on: 27 Jul 1999, by Nani Johnson Kaya

Surnames > Johnson

...Census as born in Oct 1845. Came to Hawaii at age 24. Died Oct 11, 1914 in O'okala, Hawaii. Married Ester KAPAHU and they had 6 children: Sarah, George, Charles (born Sep 27, 1889), Daniel James (born Aug 2...

HENRY HARRY JOHNSON Posted on: 27 Jul 1999, by Nani Johnson Kaya

Surnames > Johnson

...Census as born in Oct 1845. Came to Hawaii at age 24. Died Oct 11, 1914 in O'okala, Hawaii. Married Ester KAPAHU and they had 6 children: Sarah, George, Charles (born Sep 27, 1889), Daniel James (born Aug 2...

per page