Search the Boards

Search Results for "KALIHER" - 44 Messages

per page

KELEHER , KELIHER , KALIHER Posted on: 18 Aug 1998, by Deb Brobeck Hunter

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Cork > General

I am searching for any KELEHER / KELIHER / KALIHER family members who moved from County Cork to Wales and ultimately to Porter County, Indiana, in the mid-1800's. In Indiana they lived in and near Valparaiso...

Timothy Kaliher/Kelleher Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Patty Kaliher

...DANNAHY - ITASCA - ANOKA county - Minnesota. Julia Danahy is my gggrandmother. She was married to Denis Kaliher. I must assume that the Timothey Kalyah she was seeking was in fact Timothy Kaliher/Keleher and a bro...

Porter and Lake Co's., INDIANA, poss. ILL. Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by Debora Brobeck Hunter

Surnames > Brobeck

...Porter County, Indiana. Associated names: EICHENSEHER (EICHENSCHER / EICHENSER), SCOTT, KELIHER / KALIHER. May have associations in southern Lake County, Indiana, or in Chicago area. Please reply by e-mai...

change of address Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Debora Brobeck Hunter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Porter

...searching for these families who lived in Porter County, Indiana, from about 1880: BROBECK, SCOTT, KALIHER, KELIHER, EICHENSEHER, EICHENSAR, RUHSEN, REASON, RUSHEN, WITTHOF, JOHNSON (Swedish), STRANGEWAY I...

Edward Keleher m. Catherine O''Hearn-- From Ireland Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by Kelly R. Burnham

Surnames > Keleher

...Nan (Nora) Kelleher, Catherine Kelleher (m. John O'Connor), John R. Keleher, Dennis Kelleher, Edward Kaliher, and Cornelius Kelleher. I've got some other limited information on the children. Do these names r...

Info about Frank Boyd Bush KIA 1943 burried in the Netherlands Posted on: 01 Aug 2008, by  smitcons

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Hennepin

One of my friends recently adopted the grave of Frank Boyd Bush from Hennepin on the US militairy cemetry of Margraten in the Netherlands. (All the graves of those brave men and women are adopted by D...

Gipson family tree Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by Vicki Kaliher

Surnames > Gipson

Hello! I am not sure if you have receive any of the responses I have sent to you. I would love to receive more information regarding our family history. Please respond to vlkaliher@hotmal.con. Thank ...

Howard Kaliher --Obituary Posted on: 20 Aug 2008, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Tillamook

Howard Kaliher Friends will be saddened to hear of the death of Dr. Howard Kaliher, M.D., who died quietly in the presence of family. Dr. Kaliher was born Feb. 16, 1918, in Swanville, Minn., to Earl and Lula (Tidd) Kaliher and...

Re: Wm. Capus Fallin Posted on: 13 Sep 2008, by  PaulaKaliher6...

Surnames > Fallin

...was Robert Fallin. My grandfather was David D. Fallin. My dad was Hayward Fallin. I am Paula Fallin Kaliher. My dad's mother was Laura Murphy. I have NO info on her. She died after giving birth to my d...

Johanna Kaliher of Wood County, Ohio Posted on: 29 Oct 2000, by  LindaLacich43

Surnames > Kaliher

My Grandmother was Johanna Bridget Kaliher. She had a sister Nina Kaliher. They both married Bates Brothers from Risingsun, Wood County, Ohio. Nina married Francis Bates and Johanna married Alfred Bates. Johanna ma...

Gipson family tree Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by Vicki Kaliher

Surnames > Gipson

Hello! I am not sure if you have receive any of the responses I have sent to you. I would love to receive more information regarding our family history. Please respond to vlkaliher@hotmal.con. Thank ...

Geoge, John, Andrew and Allen Gipson Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by Vicki L. Kaliher

Surnames > Gipson

Me: Mother: Annie Mae Tucker Grandmother: Sally Ann Tucker Gipson Great Grandfather: George Gipson Great Grandmother: Etta Mae Bohannon GG Grandfather: John Franklin Gipson GG Grandmother: Sarah Elia...

Kris Kaliher-Normal, IL Posted on: 09 Feb 2009, by  Scorchx11

Surnames > Kaliher

HELLO PEOPLE! lol I'm Kristopher Kaliher, I live in Normal Il and wondering if anyone could give me information about our extended and hard to find family. I'm doing a project for school <(*_*<)

Re: Henrika Herbst Luehrs Posted on: 09 Sep 2010, by  ElizabethKorf

Surnames > Luehrs

...father or his family, sadly. I do not know if she is still living or remarried at all. She did marry a Kaliher and had 3 boys with 2 living, one of them my father. Any info would be great...

Finding Chadbournes... Posted on: 09 Sep 2010, by  ElizabethKorf

Surnames > Chadbourne

...E. Chadbourne daughter of Charles Humphrey Chadbourne. She married my father's great grandfather John Kaliher. So I have been tracing just the direct lineage back and having an amazing time discovering the o...

Re: Cork County Ancestors Posted on: 15 Apr 2012, by  Dkaliher72

Hey Patty, Its been a long time. Have you found anything else on the Kaliher family that I haven't seen yet? Doug

Jodie Kahiler/Kahaeler Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  LindaLacich43

Surnames > Kaliher

Don't misunderstand. I appreciate it. I have been going nuts trying to find something about her. I have Aunts and cousins who have spelled her name so many different ways, and until I found Moms Birth...

Johanna Bridget Kahaler Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  LindaLacich43

Surnames > Kaliher

Thanks but I found my moms birth certificate and found that it was Kah not Kal. She was always called Jodie and she was as Irish as they come. Red hair and all. I can remember her. Thank you. Her sist...

kahaler Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  husker62

Surnames > Kaliher

Sorry for the intrusion. I have seen about 10 - 12 different spellings of the name in my research and all for the same person, including the kah spelling. Obviously, your family lines retained the kah...

J. Bridget Kaliher Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  husker62

Surnames > Kaliher

I know you have the spelling Kaliher, but have you tried also checking the Kelleher and Keleher message boards for you Joanna Bridget? The reason I say that is because I notice that the early spellings for m...

Kahiler/kahaeler Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  husker62

Surnames > Kaliher

Jodie, In my zest for helping people I sometimes tell people things they already know. Guess it just depends on where they are in their research. You probably have already tried it, but you could reso...

KALIHER Porter Co., Indiana Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by Deb Brobeck Hunter

Surnames > Kaliher

I am searching the family of James Kaliher / Keliher, who immigrated from Ireland to Valparaiso, Porter County, Indiana, in the 1870's or 1880's. This family attended St. Paul's Catholic Church. Associat...

ROUNDS, Florence A., 1930-2014 Posted on: 21 Aug 2014, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...great-grandchildren: Mackenzie, Grace, and Kaitlynn Menuchak, Chuck, Lily and Madalyn Wetzel, a sister Alice Kaliher of Frackville; nieces and nephews. Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10:00 AM Frid...

Timothy Kelleher Posted on: 17 Mar 2001, by Patty Kaliher

As your Timothy never left Ireland and mine was last known to be in Plymouth, Mass. It doesn't seem to fit. But I will keep your info incase I ever get as far as family that did not emigrate. Right no...

Re: Timothy Keleher Posted on: 02 Feb 2002, by Patty Kaliher

...DANNAHY - ITASCA - ANOKA county - Minnesota. Julia Danahy is my gggrandmother. She was married to Denis Kaliher. I must assume that the Timothey Kalyah she was seeking was in fact Timothy Kaliher/Keleher and a bro...

lookup Posted on: 13 Jun 2002, by Irene

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nevada > Counties > Storey

Need someone to do a lookup concerning Reno, Nevada newspapers. Need info that is available under Ancestry's Periodicals and Newspapers Section. Concerns a name appearing in the Reno Gazateer. Thank...

Lonsons in Minnesota Posted on: 02 Mar 2003, by  JArielle

Surnames > Lonson

...Thief River Falls Minnesota? Some names connected by marriage are Aasen, Brende, Effinger, Erickson, Kaliher, Mearow, Mercer, Peterson.

Traveling to Cork Posted on: 09 Aug 2004, by  Patty Kaliher

...Ireland for the first time next month and would appreciate answers to the following. My ancestors (KALIHER and DANAHY) are from Kanturk area. Where can I do research? Are appointments needed? Website? ...

Re: Traveling to Cork Posted on: 20 Aug 2004, by  glaspaircs

...Genealolgical staff at the National Library and National Archives in Dublin will echo the same advice. Kaliher and Danahy have several surname variations in Irish records. Kelleher for example has 147 entr...

Re: Traveling to Cork Posted on: 10 Aug 2004, by  glaspaircs

Patty, What time period will you be researching for your Kalihers and Danahys? Do you have their names and dates in Cork and are you looking for their descendents or ancestors? That makes a differen...

Re: Traveling to Cork Posted on: 11 Aug 2004, by Patty Kaliher

I know they were from Cork. I have messages in Friends Seeking Friends that name Kanturk, White Church and a Drumtariff that some think is Drumhanif or some such.

Re: Traveling to Cork Posted on: 11 Aug 2004, by Patty Kaliher

Denis KALIHER was born 1814 and left Ireland around 1844, Julia DANAHY left in 1847. They married in Massachusetts. I have tons of data on their descendents. I know this is a tough time period. I had the...

Re: Kahiler/kahaeler Posted on: 23 Aug 2006, by  florence_lade...

Surnames > Kaliher

Hi Karen Im looking for infor on the name of KALIHER tis lady would be about my 3rd or 4th g grandmother .She married in to the FITZGERALD family of Ireland Cork,and they came over to Canada abt 1850 to 18...

per page