Search the Boards

Search Results for "KAJDER" - 23 Messages

per page

Kaider / Kajder in Pennsylvania Posted on: 05 Sep 2006, by  Jonathan Coul...

Surnames > Kaider

Looking for info on the Kajder's from Allegheny County, PA. Specifically Anthony Kajder who came to the US in 1895. I have his citizenship papers dated 1940. He died in 1944. Papers say he came from Pol...

Family Search Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by  gemini1132

Surnames > Kaider

Grandfather Martin (Kajder) Kaider arrived from Czernsoitz, (Austria) Poland in 1904. Grandmother arrive 1906, Resided in Fall River, MA until 1913 Then to Mineola, NY.

Re: Kaiders in chicago Posted on: 22 Dec 2003, by kristin

Surnames > Kaider

...of your message being posted. my email is dollkonn@aol.com if you want to discuss the kaider/kojder/kajder folks we might have in common.

Re: Kaiders in chicago Posted on: 08 Mar 2002, by  Jadann94

Surnames > Kaider

...my grandfathers naturalization papers along with a picture. By the way, I have seen the name spelled Kajder/Kojder/Kaider, I believe all the same and I believe all related. Some familiar names were Martin...

Kajder's in Pennsylvania Posted on: 05 Sep 2006, by  Jonathan Coul...

Surnames > Kajder

Looking for info on the Kajder's from Allegheny County, PA. Specifically Anthony Kajder who came to the US in 1895. I have his citizenship papers dated 1940. He died in 1944. Papers say he came from Pol...

Re: KAJDER Posted on: 05 Jun 2004, by Lil Boron

Surnames > Kajder

...few responses to my posting, it was good to hear from you. I live near Cleveland, Ohio, US. I have Kajder relatives (Kubejko) in Canada also. So there may be some connection. Hope to hear from you. Thanks...

Re: KAJDER Posted on: 04 Jun 2004, by Agnes Kajder

Surnames > Kajder

Hello, My name is Agnes Kajder and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.My father is Henry Kajder the middle son of Walenty Kajder, my grandfather. Walenty Kajder is the brother of Anthony Kajder from Jaroslaw (Manasterz) Poland....

Re: KAJDER Posted on: 08 Mar 2002, by  Jadann94

Surnames > Kajder

Hello, You have a hit, many of your names are familiar to my research. My dad was Matthew Kaider. My grandfather was Mathew or Mateusz from (Galicia) Poland. Or Budy Lanckucie - Austrian, Poland....

KAJDER Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  LilBoron

Surnames > Kajder

Searching for any connection to the following: Anthony Kajder, born in Lazy Kostkowskie, Jaroslaw, Poland, married Elizabeth Pelc. Their children were: Wojchiech(m.Franciszka), Tomasz(m.Katazyna Odrosinowa)...

Re: KAJDER and KRZYWDA Posted on: 29 Oct 2007, by  DEADHEAD111

Surnames > Kajder

Hello I am related to Franciszek and Maria Kajder, they are my g-g uncle and aunt. Maria's brother Stanislaw (Stanley) was my g-grandfather I was able to find Marya's ship manifest on Ellis Island I am wo...

kajder - kider, indiana county, pa Posted on: 30 Apr 2008, by  ato1995

Surnames > Kajder

joseph and stanley kider(kajder - on their tombstones)both died in a mine explosion in dilltown in 1922, i am the great grandson of joseph and am looking for any info on him

Re: Family Search Posted on: 24 Jan 2009, by  debbtonn_1

Surnames > Kaider

You may be able to help me. Adam Kajder came over on The Grant to Ellis in 1909. The address he went to was 185 Palmer St. Fall River, MA. I then have his naturalization petition which has his address as...

Betty Jane Walker, age 89, born in Kane, Pa." daughter of, Birger and Anna Carlson. Posted on: 04 Feb 2009, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Walker

...sisters, Dorothy Whitmer of Mentor, Ohio and Winifred Roesch of Mt. Jewett, Pa.; two grandchildren, Heidi Kajder (Chris) of Harrisburg, Pa. and Betsey Blazey of Gates, N.Y.; many nieces and nephews. She was...

Re: KAJDER Posted on: 25 Sep 2009, by  LilBoron61

Surnames > Kajder

Sorry it took so long to reply. I don't use my aol address any more, just check it every so often. After checking your link I see that this Marianna Krzywda is not ours. Krzywda was her maiden name. T...

Re: KAJDER Posted on: 25 Aug 2009, by  AdamManterys

Surnames > Kajder

Hi, you'l find a Marianna Krzywda on the Manterys tree). Don't know if it's the same one. If it is and you get in touch with her, can you send me her email too. http://www.manterys.com/Portals/Mante...

Lookup request Posted on: 08 Dec 2000, by  LilBoron

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

...standstill with these surnames. Maybe if I found out what port they came in, it would help. I believe the KAJDER/KRZYWDA ancestors came into Castle Garden, NJ if there is such a port. Thanks for any help. I...

Re: KAJDER Posted on: 30 Sep 2010, by  mateusz000

Surnames > Kajder

Hello! Im Mateusz Maciura. I live in Jaroslaw(Lazy Kostkowskie). My grandfather is Jan Maciura - Franciszek's and Maria son. My grandmother had contact with Boron family in Canada, but she lost it man...

Re: KAJDER Posted on: 02 Jan 2012, by  Drtherese

Surnames > Kajder

Not sure if this is of any interest to you, but my grandfather was Louis F Tryniecki, the older brother of Mikolaj Tryniecki who married Katazyna. Louis was born in Galicia and was the first of his f...

Re: Kaiders in chicago Posted on: 15 Oct 2014, by  pegbier11

Surnames > Kaider

Hi. My name is Peggey Bier and I m Martin Kaider's great-granddaughter. I have just started researching the Kaider Tree in ASugust and I am looking for any leads regarding the Kajder's in Poland/Gal...

Re: Family Search Posted on: 24 Sep 2014, by  pegbier11

Surnames > Kaider

...grand-daughter. Rose was Martin & Katherine's eldest daughter. I am currently researching the Kaider (Kajder/Kieder/etc.) family tree for my mother, Ruth. I have a bunch of info from Ancestry.com, bu...

Bak or Kajder from Grodzisko Dolne Posted on: 28 Sep 2006, by  JonathanCoult...

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Podkarpackie

Looking for any connections to BAK and/or Kajder from the Grodzisko Dolne area. Barbara Bak was my wife's gr-grandmother and she immigrated to the USA in 1900. I know she was baptised and born in Grodzisk...

St Barbra Church in Grodzisko Dolne Posted on: 28 Sep 2006, by  JonathanCoult...

I am looking for photos of the Saint Barbra Church My wife's ancestors where from the Grodzisko Dolne area and I think her great-grandmother was baptised there. I have a baptism record but its writt...

Re: Bak or Kajder from Grodzisko Dolne Posted on: 03 Oct 2006, by  ZBeca

Jonathan BAK and KAJDER does list in Podkarpackie's wojewodztwo phone book but none in Grodzisko Dolne. Use One Step/Gray form www.stevemorse.org and locate people/surnames that came from Grodziskodolne, G...

per page