Search the Boards

Search Results for "KAESEMEYER" - 19 Messages

per page

Searching Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by  dickdl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Columbia

...1917. My grandfather was in the meat and grocery business in Starbuck. Naomi Hockett remarried Otto Kaesemeyer who also resided in Starbuck for some time.

Samuel Hayward, Suffolk>Canada>MI Posted on: 28 Sep 2003, by  agnusdei_1

Surnames > Hayward

... Edward Hayward, Manitoba, Canada Stanley Hayward, Manitoba, Canada Ann Jane Hayward Kaesemeyer,Ontario Canada,b. Jan 11, 1872 Edward Kaesemeyer, Port Huron, MI Samuel T. Kaesemeyer, Port Huron...

Re: Attention Chuck Purkiss: I am a relative of Emil Kornrumpt Posted on: 29 May 2007, by  CharlesPurkis...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Sanilac

Eileen, The pictures are in a photo album that belonged to my gt-Grandmother Augusta Kaesemeyer Ernst. No, we're not related. However, the Kornrumpfs, Kaesemeyers and Ernsts lived near each other and went to...

Diane Thomas Posted on: 29 Sep 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Tuesday, September 25, 2007 in San Antonio, Texas. She was preceded in death by her father, Robert Kaesemeyer and mother, Dorothy. She is survived by her husband, Neil Thomas; son, Ryan Thomas; daughter, Deni...

Re: Theodore F. Kaesemeyer Posted on: 02 Dec 2009, by  CharlesPurkis...

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

My Mother's paternal grandmother was Augusta Kaesemeyer Ernst; her father was Edward W. Kaesemeyer, brother of Theodore F. Kaesemeyer (Otto's father). I have traced the family back to Gatersleben and Wernigerode, Prussia. The or...

KAESEMEYER, Theodore F. 1831- Posted on: 05 Apr 1999, by webmaster

...Genesee, Lapeer, and Tuscola Counties, Michigan; pub. 1892 Chicago by Chipman Bros. page 448 Theodore F. Kaesemeyer. The traveling public has every reason to remembe with the kindliest of feelings, the proprie...

Re: Searching Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  kasameyer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Columbia

...Although I have no connections to the Columbia, Wahsington area, I was intrigued by the discussion of the Kaesemeyer/Kaesmeyer name.I have located my branch of the family in the village of Hannoverische Stroehe...

Re: Hockett Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by  gkaes1

My husband, Steve, is the great-grandson of Otto & Naomi Kaesemeyer. We would love to have a picture of Naomi as we don't have any photos at all. Thanks for the help. Gina

Re: Searching Posted on: 27 Jul 2001, by roland kaesmeyer

You need to talk with Roland Kaesemeyer who is nearly 100 years old and still living in Walla Walla Washington. He has a good mind and will be able to tell you about Naomi and Otto as Otto was his father and h...

Theodore F. Kaesemeyer Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by Deborah J. Kaesemeyer

My husband is named Theodore Frederick Kaesemeyer, Jr. His father was Theodore Frederick Kaesemeyer, Sr. His father was Otto Kaesemeyer who married Naomi Hockett Goodyear. Out of that marriage came Roland Kaesemeyer, Theodore F. Kaesemeyer, Sr. an...

Hockett Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by Picture of Naomi

...it to you...we would like one of Otto, but no luck so far. Her last husband was O'Neil. (Goodyear, Kaesemeyer, O'Neil) She ran a boarding house for many years.

Re: Searching Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by info on Hockett

Hi! You may be having trouble tracing the Goodyear name because Charles (anyway that is what T. F. Kaesemeyer, Sr. always said) changed their name from Goodjar to Goodyear. Goodjar may be the phonetical way o...

Edna McDonald Obituary Posted on: 15 Oct 2002, by  heidi170

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Umatilla

...McDonald, 81, in the Munselle-Rhodes Funeral Home Chapel Tuesday, March 26. Pall bearers were Rolland Kaesemeyer, Gordon Faires, Jim Foster, Dean Weatherman, Ray Geissel and Fred Etling. Sacred selections by M...

Torgerson and Kaesemayer Marriage Notice Posted on: 11 Jun 2003, by Heidi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Umatilla

Newspaper; The Milton Eagle Milton, Umatilla, Oregon Kaesemeyer, Rolland Torgerson, Mabel The Milton Eagle Thursday, August 22, 1940 LOCAL GIRL MARRIED AT BREMERTON SUNDAY Culminating a romance of...

Sophie Kasemeier Posted on: 16 Dec 1999, by  paulkasameyer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hamilton

...show she was buried in a single grave in Walnut Hills Cemetery. She may have been connected with the Kaesemeyer family of the Cincinnati area, or the Kasameyer/Kasemeyer family of Terre haute, Indiana.

Re: Theodore F. Kaesemeyer Posted on: 28 Sep 2003, by  agnusdei_1

...of Genesee, Lapeer and Tuscola Counties Michigan. It contains the biographical data of Theodore F. Kaesemeyer, but lists his father as Christian and Margaret(Hermans) Kaesemeyer, of Prussia. Otto is listed as last resi...

per page