Search the Boards

Search Results for "KADERLIK" - 15 Messages

per page

Re: Jan Sticha descendants Posted on: 28 Sep 2005, by heidi

Surnames > Sticha

I also have the names kaderlik and Jindra from the rice county area

Hanek/Minnesota Posted on: 24 Feb 2004, by  Whitert

Surnames > Hanek

Looking for info on Frank Hanek b. 1872 child of John Hanek and Anna Riha Frank married Mary Kaderlik

Re: Looking for family. Posted on: 22 Sep 2007, by  kaderlik212

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Unknown

Hi, I'm Kami Kaderlik. My dad is Jason Kaderlik, the son of Les Kaderlik who fought in World War Two and is still with us to this day. I'm trying to find my relatives to find out where my family originated.

Re: Kaderlik family Posted on: 01 Dec 2008, by  scemensky

Surnames > Kaderlik

hi my mother in laws maiden name is kaderlik from minnesota do you have any first names to go from?

Re: Kaderlik family Posted on: 11 Mar 2009, by  rerahre

Surnames > Kaderlik

The Kaderliks were a large family. What were her parents names and where were they from ? Lori

Staska/Minnesota Posted on: 24 Feb 2004, by  Whitert

Surnames > Staska

Looking for info on Adolph Staska b. 1880 married Anna Kaderlik b. 1880 child Edward 1913 more children?

Re: KADERLIK Posted on: 25 Nov 2005, by Heidi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Rice

Hi have kaderlik info please email me directly at heidibruneau@yahoo.com

KADERLIK Posted on: 21 Oct 2005, by KADERLIK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Rice

LOOKING FOR ANYONE CONNECTED TO OR IS RESEARCHING THE KADERLIK FAMILY

Re: KADERLIK Posted on: 23 Nov 2005, by  rerahre

I, too, am researching the Kaderlik family. My maternal g-mother was Christine Kaderlik married to George Preble. Her father was Albert Kaderlik Sr., married to Magdelena Vanek, and his parents were Paul and Rosalie Mauchek ...

per page