Search the Boards

Search Results for "KAAUA" - 19 Messages

per page

Mao Family History Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by Rinda Finucan

Surnames > Mao

...in the 1910 Hawaii Census he lived with an aunt and uncle their son George MAO and mother-in-law Mele Kaaua Aunt: Hattie Kaaua MAO Uncle: Kanakaole MAO His mother was a sister to Kanakaole (but don't know her n...

Kaaua Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by Cynthia

Surnames > Friedenberg

Thanks for the information, that is my husbands grandparents, etc. May I ask you what is the source of your information? I can find no record of Emily (who married Charles) ever using the last name of...

Kaaua Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by  cynthia barth...

Surnames > Friedenberg

Found a Charley Keahi Kaaua that was born in 1890 in Keei,Hi and died on 10-9-1941 in Hilo,Hi.He married a Emily Kamanaonui Lau,she wasborn on 5-6-1897 in Hakalau,Hi and died on 1-17-1980 in Umauma,Hakalau...

Kaaua Posted on: 03 Jun 2001, by Sandi Tajon

Surnames > Friedenberg

Would you have any information regarding a Charles Keahi Kaaua or Keahi Charles Kaaua? I would be most greatful if you have anything - He just seems to come from thin air! Sandi

friedenburg Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by  lokelanil

Surnames > Friedenberg

...Friedenburg in our line was Wilhelm...but further research may indicate otherwise. I found that Mary Kaaua, who married Wilhelm was named Keliiaua. As was the case in those days..English names were sometim...

Fredenburgs,friedenbergs Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  cynthia barth...

Surnames > Friedenberg

...from?There also is a George,same last name as Wilhelm,that was born on Kauai,around 1830 and married a Mary Kaaua.Is Becky Kaipukai Friedenberg his daughter,also her spouse is Thomas Weston Lindsey.Did Wil...

Fredenburgs,friedenbergs Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by  cynthia barth...

Surnames > Friedenberg

Hi Lokelani, Is his name William Friedenberg? There is a George Friedenberg that married a Kaaua.My grandmother's father is George Fredenburg that once was married to a Kaneamahi,then remarried to a Mary ...

Re: marrotte/makolo/kauamoana/williams info Posted on: 13 Feb 2007, by  KarenPahia

Surnames > Marrotte

...Their known children are daughters: Liliana, Apikaila, Kaomela; sons Kaomea and Samuel; and two others, Kaaua and Keana, sex unknown. Let me know how much information you'd like to have. I am actively ...

Re: Kaaua Posted on: 08 Mar 2007, by  cynthia barth...

Surnames > Friedenberg

I found a Charles Keahi Kaaua born 5-2-1886 in HI, he was in WW1 Draft Registration. In 1920 census found him in South Hilo. wife Emile born 1898, child Davies W. born 1878 in HI, and I also found a Charle...

Re: Fredenburgs,friedenbergs Posted on: 08 Mar 2007, by  wahine22

Surnames > Friedenberg

...Family Research.com records; George was Becky's brother which makes Wilhem Friedenbierg and Kaliiaua Kaaua his parents. If you've found any more info about them I would deeply appreciate anything you coul...

Re: Kamahana Posted on: 16 Jul 2010, by  Thelma Dicker...

Surnames > Kuluwaimaka

...even have a copy of David Kamahana's birth certificate but he stated that his parents names were D K Kaaua & Kapahu both born in Waipio Hawaii. Does any of this information sound like anything you have...

Re: Kaaua Posted on: 27 Jan 2012, by  kamahiai1956

Surnames > Friedenberg

I AM A KAMAHIAI DECENDANT AND AM LOOKING INTO MY GENEOLOGY.I FOUND YOUR POST OF MAKANOE KAMAHIAI.IF YOU HAVE ANY KAMAHIAI LEADS WOULD YOU SHARE IT WITH ME.JUST STARTING MY GENEOLOGY ...

Re: Kaaua Posted on: 27 Jan 2012, by  cynthia barth...

Surnames > Friedenberg

Kamahiai born 1868 in HI and wife Kehapee Lau born 1872 in HI, her parents are Lau and Kaninaualii is from Maui.

Re: Sing/Mao/Kanakaole/Ah Sing/Kahalekii/Kanakanui/Kaaua Posted on: 10 Jul 2013, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Hawaii > Unknown

Name: Mao A. Sing SSN: 396-09-9207 Last Residence: 26155 New Martinsville, Wetzel, West Virginia, USA Born: 15 Mar 1902 Died: 10 Mar 1991 State (Year) SSN issued: Wisconsin (Before 1951) New ...

Re: Sing/Mao/Kanakaole/Ah Sing/Kahalekii/Kanakanui/Kaaua Posted on: 09 Jul 2013, by  Singysing22

...kanakaole's wife Hattie. As there are 2 older people listed in a census living with them and one is name Mele Kaaua. I am assuming she wasa parent?

Re: Sing/Mao/Kanakaole/Ah Sing/Kahalekii/Kanakanui/Kaaua Posted on: 29 Jul 2002, by  dan1715

...Ahukuna (?) halfbrother; Ah Sing, Mao Nephew; Ameson (?) John Boarder; Uikonic (?) Charles Boarder. Kaaua, Mele Mother-in-law all living in the same household. If you have any info. it would be more than...

Sing/Mao/Kanakaole/Ah Sing/Kahalekii/Kanakanui/Kaaua Posted on: 25 May 2002, by Rinda

I am looking for information on my Grandfather Mao Ah Sing DOB 15 Mar 1902 but I was informed that he is listed in the 1910 Census as living with uncle Mao, Kanakaole age 43 and aunt Mao, Hattie age 3...

Re: Sing/Mao/Kanakaole/Ah Sing/Kahalekii/Kanakanui/Kaaua Posted on: 12 Jun 2002, by Tajon

There are Kanakaole families on my island. Grandmother was married to an Ah Sing - Where does the Kaaua name come into the family?

Families of Old Hawaii Web site Posted on: 15 Mar 2005, by  Andante67

I'm still working on this stie, adding things, fixing links etc... just wanted to share the information I have with my fellow genealogist. http://homepage.mac.com/gencea/ohana/index.htm Surnames inc...

per page