Search the Boards

Search Results for "JOHNETTA" - 403 Messages

per page

August Spitzer (m) Sarah Anne Norris Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by Johnetta (Cox) Corner

Surnames > Spitzer

Looking for information on August Spitzer who married Sarah Anne Norris. There children are Augusta, Minnie, John, Anne(died at 1 month old), and Doris. I do not know much about August but I know Sara...

Corner Posted on: 01 Feb 2001, by Johnetta Corner

Surnames > Corner

Do you know if he had any children? I am looking for my husbands family. My husbands fathers name is Tom or Thomas Corner, I do not know if that is is full name. or wether tom was his middle. My husba...

Finding my Husbands Father Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by Johnetta

Surnames > Corner

Hi Dustin. I was wondering if you happen to know a Tom or Thomas Corner who is about 63 or 64 years of age now. I have been looking for about a year now. I due know there are a few in Texas but unable...

Husbands Father Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by Johnetta

Surnames > Corner

My Husband has been looking for his ancestors, namely his father, Tom or Thomas Corner. His birth state is said to be New York. He was in the army in 1954 stationed in the Indiana and Kentucky area an...

Elizabeth Goar and Family Posted on: 19 Feb 2002, by Johnetta Corner

Surnames > Goar

Would like to know who Elizabeth Goar parents were. All I know is that she was marred twice. First to a Homer Huddleston. Second was a blacksmith from Cambridge City. She Atleast three children from h...

African-American Crawley's In VA Posted on: 01 Jun 2000, by Jackie Crawley-Harrison

Surnames > Crawley

Lisa, I do know that John Albert Crawley married a Johnetta Harris. She may have been from the TN area. I am attending a Crawley reunion on June 17 held in Alamo, TN. I hope to get some info from the reun...

McDonald - HELP! Posted on: 19 Jun 2006, by  BrenLight

Surnames > McDonald

...around 1879 in Wilson county Tennessee. On the marriage certificate that I found it had her listed as Johnetta F McDonald. They moved to the Nashville area but I have no dates on when. Can anyone help me p...

BROGDEN/BROGDON Posted on: 23 Oct 2002, by  leslie408

Surnames > Brogden

...Census in Henry Co., TN JAMES T. BROGDEN, LUCY, WIFE, BORN IN NC; CHILDREN: DELIA, LUCY J., ALICE, JOHNETTA, BORN IN HENRY COUNTY TN. Please help......

Re: Need to make connections all the info I can get Posted on: 29 Nov 2005, by Bob Barnes

Surnames > Barnes

...I have information about my grandfathers decendents and have pictures of William Dickey Barnes & Johnetta Cunningham Barnes. I also have a couple of pages of family history that was copied from my great a...

Re: BARNES OF BULLITT-JEFFERSON CO., KY Posted on: 02 Dec 2005, by Scott Bryant

Surnames > Barnes

...+Ellen Blakely 1828 - 1911 ................. 3 William Dickey Barnes 1846 - 1904 ................... +Johnetta Cunningham 1857 - 1944 ...................... 4 Thomas Elmer Barnes 1891 - 1960 ...............

Re: BARNES OF BULLITT-JEFFERSON CO., KY Posted on: 29 Nov 2005, by Bob Barnes

Surnames > Barnes

...is John W. Barnes' sister. I also have some old pictures. Wm Dickey Barnes in civil war uniform & Johnetta Cunningham Barnes.

Re: Barnes in TN Posted on: 15 Dec 2004, by  jsbarnes155

Surnames > Barnes

I can help you. William Dickey Barnes and Johnetta Cunningham Barnes are my great-grandparents. John Warren was my great uncle.

Re: Down Our Barnes Ancestral Trail 1750-1990- look-ups Posted on: 02 Dec 2005, by Scott Bryant

Surnames > Barnes

...Blakely 1828 - 1911 .................... 3 William Dickey Barnes 1846 - 1904 ........................ +Johnetta Cunningham 1857 - 1944 ............................... 4 Thomas Elmer Barnes 1891 - 1960 .....

Jones Anglin Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by  allenanglin

Surnames > Anglin

I have on my list a Jones Anglin b 10/11/1896 in Johnetta Ky. H registered for the WWI civilian draft in Rockcastle Ky. I show a death date of 4/2/1972 in Rockcastle Ky. His death certificate # is 10355, he ...

Mangiaracina Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  jboulch7646

Surnames > Digiorgio

Hello, Did any of your Mangiaracina's come from Castelvetrano, Camporeale or Menfi Sicily? Johnetta

Mangiaracina Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by  jboulch7646

Surnames > Digiorgio

Hello, Did your Mangiaracina's live in Rockford, ILL. at one time? Contact me at bilello@swbell.net Johnetta

Re: KY RICHMONDS Posted on: 13 Jul 2002, by  SherryConley8...

Surnames > Richmond

...much! Sherman (born 1887?) & Eliza? Richmond Sherman was found in the 1920 census as living in Johnetta Township, Rockcastle County, KY. Their children would have been: ( not sure of birth order) 1) Clar...

Searching: Rockcastle County KY Richmonds Posted on: 13 Jul 2002, by  SherryConley8...

Surnames > Richmond

...much! Sherman (born 1887?) & Eliza? Richmond Sherman was found in the 1920 census as living in Johnetta Township, Rockcastle County, KY. Their children would have been: ( not sure of birth order) 1) Clar...

Files of Petersberg, MI Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by  Melsand2

Surnames > File

Thanks for responding but I do know that Johnetta was spelled that way, not Julienetta. I have her death certificate. John and her actually had several children together that I didnt know of when I posted my ...

John and Johnetta File Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by  Melsand2

Surnames > File

I am looking for anyone with information on John File and his wife Johnneta. They were both originally from Germany, but died in MI. They were my GGGgrandparents. They had 2 children that I know of, J...

Johnetta Boaz......... Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by Tracey

Surnames > Boaz

This is to notify you of the passing of Johnetta Boaz(Robin Hyde Muterspaugh). She is from the line of Thomas Boaz 1817-1797. She is the granddaughter of Clarence Weaver Boaz and Martha Jane Sears. She is...

Charles Becker Posted on: 28 May 2000, by Kay W

Surnames > Becker

...your Charles come to the US around 1849? My grgrandmother was a Becker(Backer,umlaut a ) Her name was Johnetta, went by Nettie. We know she came with family,but not who. She lived in Pittsburgh.

Re: Johnetta (Nettie) Bäcker/Baecker born Hesse-Darmstadt, settled Pittsburgh, PA Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by Melissa

Surnames > Baecker

I am also a decendent of the Beckers from Hesse Darmstadt Germany. I am not exactly sure where. I have a Henry Becker b. 10 July 1818 who had a son Henry b 09 March 1855. They eventually moved to Clev...

Elizabeth Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by  Melsand2

Surnames > Smidt

I am hoping for any info on an Elizabeth Smidt born 1797 in Germany. She married a Henry Felbel and had 1 daughter named Johnetta

McCRACKEN Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by LARNA

Surnames > McCracken

...DR. ANDREW McCRACKEN. HE HAD 3 SONS ISSAC, JOHN, AND TOM. THEY CAME FROM GATE CITY, VIR. OR WVA. TO JOHNETTA, KY. WE KNOW THEY WERE FROM IRELAND, BUT NOT MUCH ELSE. IF THIS IS WHO YOUR LOOKING FOR PLEASE CONT...

McCRACKEN Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by LARNA

Surnames > McCracken

ANDREW McCRACKEN CAME FROM GATE CITY, VIR. OR WVA. TO JOHNETTA, KY. HE WAS A DOCTOR. HE SERVED IN THE CIVIL WAR, WAS A UNION SOLDIER.

Mangiaracina Name Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by  jboulch7646

Surnames > Mangiaracina

...I have loads of information on the brothers and sister that he had. Contact me at bilello@swbell.net Johnetta

Mangiaracina Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  jboulch7646

Surnames > Mangiaracina

Hello, Do any of your Mangiaracina's come from the towns of Castelvetrano, Camporeale, or Menfi, Sicily Johnetta

Owen Ammons Posted on: 14 Apr 2001, by Johnetta Corner

Surnames > Ammons

...on our family only. The information I collect will never be given out to any one other than Family. Johnetta Corner NeverKnownCorner@aol.com

Owen Ammons Posted on: 14 Apr 2001, by Janet E. Strawser

Surnames > Ammons

to Johnetta Comer. You can reach me @ angels1@bbtel.com or write me at Janet E. Strawser, 106 Walnut ST, Vine Grove, KY 40175. My Great-Aunt Maxine said Owen also had a brother named Sam.

Henry, and Johnetta Felbel Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by  Melsand2

Surnames > Felbel

looking for any info on a Henry Felbel born 1788 in Germany. He married Elizabeth Smidt and had 1 daughter, Johnetta, born June 5, 1839.

Felbel family tree Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by A.J. Felbel

Surnames > Felbel

I am searching for info on the Felbel family name. Sorry i don't have any info on Henry and Johnetta, but thought I would send my e-mail so perhaps we could share whatever information we do have. My branch ca...

Re: Henry, and Johnetta Felbel Posted on: 25 Jul 2004, by Vivien Boniuk

Surnames > Felbel

I found a medal that was given to F.J. Felbel, Editor of the Columbia Jester in 1910--could this be your relative and do you know anything about him? It is such an unusual name!

Re: Henry, and Johnetta Felbel Posted on: 10 Mar 2005, by  a_felbel

Surnames > Felbel

Vivien Boniuk. Re: FJ Felbel metal 1910. I may have some information. please contact me via my email. Thanks.

Re: Henry, and Johnetta Felbel Posted on: 10 Mar 2005, by  a_felbel

Surnames > Felbel

vivien Boniuk..Please write regarding the FJ Felbel medal to afelbel@mpi.mb.ca Thanks. AJ

Henry Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by A. Ball

Surnames > Jarisch

...1902. Grandmother Emma Jarisch (Coppinger), B. November 12, 1884, D. June 04, 1979. Emma's daughter, Johnetta, B. February 04, 1915, was married to Frank Louis Willaert, B. August 20, 1910, D. December 25, 19...

Johnetta Bohn Posted on: 03 Aug 2004, by  frankcorbin71

Surnames > Bohn

Looking for Johnetta Bohn(maiden name). She lived at 2611 Garden Ave., in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1956. I'm trying to locate her for a person that was her neighbor. He now lives in Tennessee.

LIVINGSTON Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by  Morren_Laveta

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Stephens

...am seeking information on Alexander K LIVINGSTON and his family. His wife was Mary and children were Johnetta, Bella I., Sarah E., Mary Kelley, Thomas, George, and John David. They came to Stephens County fro...

Backer(Umlaut a) Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by KWood

Surnames > Backer

...hard to here the difference. Anyway, do you know when and from where they came? My grgrandmother was Johnetta Backer, married a man she met on the ship and moved to Pittsburgh. Just thought with the Etta ther...

Nottoway Plantation in Louisiana Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by Sue johnson

Surnames > Randolph

...contact them. But first you may want to click on history. What is your last name? I had a cousin named Johnetta Shelton.

Stewart surname Posted on: 13 Apr 1999, by  christopher s...

Surnames > Stewart

Looking for all family memembers of my family on my father's side. Lee Andrew Stewart Jr. Married Johnetta Stewart. His father Lee Stewart married Rosa Lea Winters nd had the following children: Ruby, Lee, Ge...

Re: Casstle ancestry Posted on: 07 Dec 2006, by  Murphey_Dare

Surnames > Castle

The Benjamin F. Castles listed at http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/PatentSearch/Default.asp? CASTLES, BENJAMIN F AL Pickens 9/15/1883 Montgomery 1719 AL4620__.455 is a descendant of Benjamin Castl...

Adam W. Reichart b. 1872 in PA Posted on: 09 Jan 2007, by  enyo165

Surnames > Reichart

...PA. His wife was Antoinette "Nettie" Koons. They had two children, Nathan and Elizabeth Johnetta Reichart. Family legend has it that Adam is first generation American. His sister was born on a s...

Re: Graff/ Cronise marriage, 1915, Montgomery Co MD Posted on: 15 Jan 2007, by  Sharon_Strout

Surnames > Graff

...son of George and Mary Graff of Montgomery County MD, and siblings were: Ann, Emily, George, Mary and Johnetta. The family is enumerated in 1850 and 1860 MD, Montgomery County census. James William Graff marr...

Elizabeth Embry Majors - Jan 2007 - Hopkinsville Posted on: 21 Jan 2007, by  kyseeker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

...include her husband, James Thomas Majors; a son, Jay Brown, Pollack, La.; three daughters, Tabatha Brown, Johnetta Leavell, Jane Majors, all of Hopkinsville; four brothers, Clenard Brown Jr., Kenard and Tony ...

Elizabeth Embry Majors - Jan 2007 - Christian County Posted on: 20 Jan 2007, by  kyseeker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

...include her husband, James Thomas Majors; a son, Jay Brown, Pollack, La.; three daughters, Tabatha Brown, Johnetta Leavell, Jane Majors, all of Hopkinsville; four brothers, Clenard Brown Jr., Kenard and Tony ...

John Cleveland Byrd III Posted on: 20 Jun 1999, by Teresa Whetsell

Surnames > Byrd

...brothers & sisters. Married Elizabeth Ann Monteith (BAM), Moved to California they had 4 daughters, Johnetta Francis, Deborah Ann, Penelope Ann, and Joetta Lynn. He died in February 1978 Looking for any i...

Joseph Janes Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by  JEATON7751

Surnames > Janes

...moved to Missouri from Ross county. On my family sheet it says that William Joseph Janes married Mary Johnetta Krafthefer. Joseph was born 16 October 1842. Are we talking about the same one? nana2ten@arn.net

Re: MULLINS FAMILY Posted on: 01 Jun 2007, by  cowens4728

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Rockcastle

...Thomas Leslie Philbeck, born 7 May 1872, Jackson Co., KY, died 1 Dec. 1960, Rockcastle Co., buried in Johnetta Cemetery, married to Mary Doll Mullins, born July 1880, died 1955 and is also buried in Johnetta, D/O Hen...

Emma Lee Cortez - An African American Obituary Posted on: 23 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Emma Lee Cortez Published: Sunday, April 22, 2007 1:28 PM CDT Emma Lee Cortez, 70, Carthage, MO passed away Thursday April 19, 2007, in St. John’s Regional Medical Center, Joplin MO. Mrs. Cortez...

per page