Search the Boards

Search Results for "JHUN" - 8 Messages

per page

hello! Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by Augusto A.CadizJr.

Surnames > Cadiz

...Philippines. so it is not likely that we are relatives,but, who knows? maybe we are... :-) have a nice day... Jhun

Clarita De La Cruz Santos, RN Posted on: 11 Dec 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...and her husband, Gene, Raymund Gelacio and his wife, Rizza and Maria Rowena Tarape and her husband, Jhun; eight brothers and sisters, Adoracion Apelo, Milagros Salceda, Remedios Santos, Manolo Santos, God...

Re: Bridget Woulfe of Tipperary Ireland Posted on: 22 Jun 2007, by  sarahtaylorjh...

Surnames > Woulfe

...He said that he came from Adare,Ireland, but I can not find any info. Sarah L. Jhun sarahjhun@yahoo.com

Re: Bridget Woulfe of Tipperary Ireland Posted on: 22 Jun 2007, by  sarahtaylorjh...

Surnames > Woulfe

...He said that he came from Adare,Ireland, but I can not find any info. Sarah L. Jhun sarahjhun@yahoo.com

sure am a relative too!!!! Posted on: 20 Jul 2008, by  privateluk

Surnames > Algarme

my father is very proud of his first name... thats why he made ma name d same as his!!! am jhun algarme "MAXIMINO ALGARME JR. s ma real name. am 31 years old workin as a technical manager here n riya...

Re: Samuel Dunaway Posted on: 15 Mar 2010, by  JuneSherman84

Surnames > Dunaway

...8 May 1793, NC; died 1876, Collin co., TX; married about 1812 TN or NC to Polly Stembridge born 30 JHun 1789, NC; died 6 Nov 1867, Collin co., TX. They were the parents of Kathariane born 1813, Jane, Lu...

Lynch,Bridget and/or John Woulfe Posted on: 08 Feb 2012, by  sjhun6

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Limerick > General

...appreciate any information since I am preparing a genealogy for my children and grandchildren. Sarah L. Jhun

Re: spain...Re: To all Ronquillo ancestors Posted on: 16 Aug 2003, by Jhun Ronquillo

Surnames > Ronquillo

I'm looking for my ancestors based on my research my great grandfather was the former governor general of the Philippines during the Spanish era and he is from Spain. My grandfather named Martin Ronqu...

per page