Search the Boards

Search Results for "JESUSITA" - 762 Messages

per page

Lucero Posted on: 25 Sep 2005, by Lori Chavez

Surnames > Lucero

...(Urselo) worked the mines in Trindiad and later in years worked the fields. My GFather had siblings Jesusita, Lantero, and Cecarita. can anyone help with my Lucero's?

Miguel Suniga and Crisanta Gomez Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by  rose0856

Surnames > Zuniga

...(Born 1839 in Losoya, Bexas, Texas) were married September 17, 1849 in San Antonio. Children: Eulalia; Jesusita(Genaro de la Cruz) my family line married 1875 in Losoya, Clara, Margarita married Antonio Rodri...

Updated Information Posted on: 25 Jul 2002, by Joe

Surnames > Garza

Mary Helen's mothers name was Jesusita Mendez (maiden name unk), who passed away 12-91. Jesusita may have had sisters (names unk) who resided in Del Rio, TX. and visited Mary Helen and Jesusita in San Antonio. Also the corre...

martinez huron family tree Posted on: 28 Jul 2006, by maria andrews

Surnames > De la garza

...Esther Soto Monty. My mother's, Esther Monty, parents are Ike Willie Monty aka Isak Ataras Montiljo and Jesusita Martinez Soto. My grandmother's, Jesusita Soto, parents are Jose Angel Soto and Filomena Huron Martin...

Obit: Josefina Carranza Posted on: 28 Oct 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Carranza

...Monday following a brief illness. She was born in Mexico City on Dec. 24, 1919, to Tomas Carranza and Jesusita Aguilar. She was employed as a cook at St. Catherine's Indian School, 1973-1992. She was also...

Cortez,Caloca,Velasco and Arellano Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by  beanysmom

Surnames > Arellano

...Tiofilo, Prisciliano, and David. Juan Caloca married Fernanda Arellano. They had five children named Jesusita, Josafat, Joel, Mary, and Amparo. The Arellano and Caloca connections are probably not in Tla...

De la Garza Franco names Posted on: 02 Jul 2002, by  13541

Surnames > De la garza

...City Directory listed her as a widow and living at 1104 Concho. 8/28/2000 Ramond told me that Mama Jesusita had a sister named Francisca Garza who was married to Baldemar Lopez Sr. they were the ones that r...

Re: FERNANDO''S FATHER Posted on: 30 Oct 2005, by Fernando Cobo

Surnames > Cobo

...Lupe, My name is Fernando Cobo and my father already told me in my dream and he died. I already met Jesusita and she live in San Bernardino, Calif. She has three children. Okay are your father Edurado "L...

Nevarez, Juan > 1880 > Phoenix, AZ Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by  VivianTanis

Surnames > Nevarez

...Hopi name when he left the rez in the late 1890's - early 1900's; by some soldiers. He married Maria Jesusita Cabrera and had a son in 1903. She died abt. 1909 and then Juan died abt 1914 as is said to be bur...

Re: FERNANDO''S FATHER Posted on: 17 Oct 2005, by lupe cobo

Surnames > Cobo

he already passed away about 3 years ago he has a daughter name jesusita she is about 25 years old i think she lives in arizona

Segura's Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Sandie

Surnames > Segura

...birth abt. 1825 in Malaga, Spain and death in 1875, Canyon City, Colorado. John Ward was married to Jesusita Montserrat De Barreras and her date of birth is abt 1830 in Chihuahua, Mexico and she died about in...

ANTHONY/RAMOS FAMILY IN TEXAS (ATASCOSA & BEXAR COUNTIES) Posted on: 28 Jul 2005, by  jodube166

Surnames > Anthony

...1950-1953 IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS. PARENTS: ESPIRIDION RAMOS AND ELOISA ANTHONY. GPARENTS: JOSE ANTHONY AND JESUSITA DE LOS SANTOS. GGGRANDFATHER, STEPHEN (ANTONY) ANTHONY, BORN 1830 IN FLORENCE, ITALY, CAME TO...

Re: 1850 Lujan Fam Units for Bernalillo, Rio Arriba, Santa Ana, Santa Fe, San Miguel, Taos, & Valencia Counties, NM Posted on: 25 Nov 2004, by ML

Surnames > Lujan

...Bernalillo NM Refail Lujan 15 1835 Male Bernalillo NM Claria Pablo Lujan 11 1839 Male Bernalillo NM Jesusita Pablo Lujan 9 1841 Female Bernalillo NM Jose Lujan 54 1795 Male NM, Bernalil...

Greatgrandfather Chavez from Juarez,Chih. Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by Laura

Surnames > Chavez

...(+-)until about 1907 (+-). When Guadalupe(his wife) passed, he remarried a young lady by the name of Jesusita. When Manuel passed away,(around 1907+-), the three sisters were split. Carlotta & Maria were ...

Jose Vicente Sisneros Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by  cskot83

Surnames > Sisneros

Seeking information on Jose Vicente Sisneros who married Maria Juan Martinez.They had children Jesusita, Jose Meliton,Sinfornia,Jose Leon,Liborio, these are the only children i know of. Any help greatly appre...

Obit: Onofra (Chavez) Salazar Posted on: 26 Nov 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Chavez

...and ladies Auxiliary of Veterans of Foreign Wars. Preceding her in death were her parents, Jesus and Jesusita Chavez; three sisters, Albertina Sanchez, Trinidad "Lala" Sanchez and Jenny Salazar; thr...

Sound familiar? Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by Laura

Surnames > Chavez

...& Elvira. When Guadalupe(his wife)passed away, Manuel remarried. He married a lady by the name of Jesusita. When he passed away, Carlotta & Maria were given to Jesusita(their stepmother, and taken to the inte...

Re: Reply to your message Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by  lopez_sanchez

Surnames > Palacios

...family tree. I do know that he had some other siblings. The ones I know about are Francisca Palacios, Jesusita Borunda (my great-grandmother, she was born in 1882) and Concepcion Borunda (born in 1875). The...

Tennant/Tennat - Santistevan, Taos, NM 1900-1910 Posted on: 20 Mar 2004, by  donpat5898034

Surnames > Tennant

...Emilia Santistevan born about 1867 in Taos, NM. Emilia was the daughter of Luciano Jaramillo and Maria Jesusita Santistevan whom were married in Taos in 1850. I have found this surname on my Grandmother's Soc...

Greatgrandfather Chavez Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by Laura

Surnames > Chavez

...grandmother, Elvira. Guadalupe passed away around 1905 and Manuel remarried. His second wife's name was Jesusita. When Manuel passed away around 1907 (+-), the three sisters were seperated. Carlotta & Mar...

Jesusita Chavez Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by Laura

Surnames > Chavez

Do you know if Jesusita was married to a Manuel Chavez, who was mayor of Juarez, Chihuahua? And among the 13 children, were any two of them named Carlotta and Maria(step-daughters to Jesusita)? Please let me know if ...

Del Valle - Francisco from Zacatecas MX Posted on: 15 Mar 2002, by Linda Corder

Surnames > Del valle

Hi Looking for info on the following: Francisco (Don Poncho) Del Valle married Jesusita( maiden name unknown) Zacatecas MX children: Manuel b. 1885 Vicente Jesus Laura ...

Re: ALGUESEBA/MONTES KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS Posted on: 22 Jul 2002, by  algueseva

Surnames > Elguezabal

...golf course. Reginaldo mother was also buried on the rannch .I have the marriage of Reginaldo and Jesusita Montes. The Elguezabal - Algueseba came from Muzquiz Coahuila, Mexico. If you have any more questi...

My great grandfather "Chavez" Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by Ramona

Surnames > Chavez

My great grandfather to Jesusita Chavez came from from El Paso, Texas, where he was a police officer. But I believe he was born in Mexico. His first name was Bonifacio.

Louis William Geck Posted on: 25 Aug 2004, by Stephen Smith

Surnames > Geck

...family. She is a descendant of Louis William Geck by his second wife Margarita Barrio and their daugher Jesusita (Jessie) Geck. I see that your website subscription has since expired. If you are still acti...

ALGUESEBA/MONTES KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS Posted on: 12 Jun 2002, by  knucklehead45

Surnames > Elguezabal

...and would like to find out more information regarding one - or another - member of the MONTES line. Jesusita MONTES married REGINALDO ALGUESEBA in Boerne, Texas in 1903. I do know that they had at least one...

Jesusita Chavez Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by Lidia

Surnames > Chavez

Hi Ramona! What was your grandma's father's name? Also where was he born? I hope you can give me more info to see if our families have a connection. I will wait for your reply anxiously.

Jesusita Chavez Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by Ramona Corral

Surnames > Chavez

My grandmother was born in El Paso Texas her father was a police officer in El Paso. They moved to Bisbee Arizona where she met my grandfather Ramon Fimbres and married the had 13 children. All this ...

Malacara Posted on: 08 Dec 2002, by  Perez_Tellez

Surnames > Malacara

My great grandmother was Jesusita Jimenez and married ?? (don't know first name) Malacara, her daughter was Maria Malacara and married Simon Casiano (his last name was Hernandez, but took his sister's marrie...

Re: Richard C. Daly Posted on: 04 Dec 2001, by frost

Surnames > Daly

...Faver the Presidio County cattle baron were brothers-in-law. They married sisters Maria Jesus "Jesusita" and Francisca Ramirez. R.C and Jesusita had 13 children and apparently their descendants still resid...

Re: Audelia Melendrez Aguirre Posted on: 03 Sep 2005, by  winckelblech

Surnames > Aguirre

...1880 Angel C Melendrez is living in Turlock and in 1900 and 1910 he is living seperately from his wife Jesusita Moreno Melendrez in Mariposa Co while his wife and children are living in Madera Co. Also in Ma...

Re: Jose Pablo Melendrez, 1st half of 1800s, Mexico and New Mexico Posted on: 29 Mar 2004, by  Flores_Amador...

Surnames > Melendrez

...(b. 1852, MX, d. 1904, Las Cruces, NM) married (7/14/1879 NM) to Jose Gonzales (b. MX) - Felipa D. Jesusita Gonzales (b. 3/5/1873 Las Cruces, NM) married to Andres Romero Padilla (b. 11/30/1863)

Chavez of New Mexico Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by  majanukites2

Surnames > Chavez

...side. My grandfather was born in El Manzano, NM in 1860. His mother was born in 1840. She was called Jesusita and Married a Guadalupe Hidalgo and had children by him by the name of Carolina, Fred, Felisit...

Anastacio Reyna's wife , children, and grandchildren wish to renew contact with cousins. Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by Raphael Reyna Jr.

Surnames > Reyna

Looking for relatives of Anastacio Reyna born on April 8, 1908, His wife was Jesusita Villasenor Reyna. Anyone with information please respond. We have lost touch with other relatives and wish to renew contac...

i am ur cousin Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by Jesusita Reyna

Surnames > Reyna

My name is Jesusita Reyna and i am ur cousin. Anastacio reyna is my uncle. we call him uncle andy. my grandma is jesusita reyna sr and she lives in longbeach , ca.

jesus Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by sanches

Surnames > Chavez

...jesus chavez 1850 married to miquela sanches mx. lived and raised their children in presidio tx. Jesusita, antonio,santana,manuel,dolores 1870 they all moved to ca 1920

elias Posted on: 02 Mar 2000, by jesusita bottomlee

Surnames > Elias

I am looking for a raymond(ramon)elias,mothers name is edwina.They lived in Bakersfield,ca around 1950. He was in munich,germany in 1950,would appreciate any information

Re: Rucobo's who lived or live in zacatecas Posted on: 10 Sep 2002, by  lettyalvar

Surnames > Esparza

...Castruita Rucobo where abouts unknown Great Aunt: Jesusita Castruita Rucbo where abouts unknown Great Uncle: Ros...

Toledo surname Posted on: 15 Jun 1999, by  skyqueen29

Surnames > Toledo

Hi there, My Grandmothers maiden name was Toledo. Her name was Jesusita Mesa Toledo (10 Jan, 1905 in Michoachan, Mexico). He parents were Ramon Toledo and Basilla Mesa. Her father was not born in the US or Me...

Joe Rios/son of Paul Rios Posted on: 02 May 2000, by  DorothyMathew...

Surnames > Rios

...brother named Paul Jr. .Their father was Paul Sr..Joe has a son Manuel Charles Rios and two daughters. Jesusita Carmelita(Carmen) and Rosemary.If you have any info on this please contact me here. I will share...

MY ANCESTOR'S Posted on: 08 Aug 2005, by izy

Surnames > De La O

Do you have any information on the following family: Ysidore De La O who married Jesusita Moria children: twins Maria and Carlatta Roy Susie Oscar Eva ...

Re: Palacios-El Paso & San Andres, Chihuahua Posted on: 19 Jan 2002, by Lisa S.

Surnames > Palacios

...Palacios. I know they had 13 children, but I only have the names of four of the children. They are Jesusita Borunda, Concepcion Borunda, Ricardo Palacios, and Francisca Palacios. The children either took o...

Re: Anastacio Guerra/Adelina Guerra Posted on: 31 May 2003, by  fiveflyingmon...

Surnames > Guerra

I 'm so happy to find some information on my family .My grandmother was Jesusita Marrujo Guerra she was Anastacio and Adelinas eldest daughter.My mother was her daughter Linda.I never knew many of the Guerras...

Anastacio Guerra/Adelina Guerra Posted on: 13 Jun 1999, by Delfena

Surnames > Guerra

...Angeles,CA buried at Calvary Cemetery I'm trying to find info. on his parents, Anastacio Guerra who married Jesusita ?. Anastacio II, I believe, had 6 other siblings: Isabel,Anastacia (Tacha),Benjamen (Beni...

TORRES Posted on: 24 Aug 1998, by C(Turner)

Localities > North America > Mexico > Zacatecas

...about in >1935 and her son was Juan Torres, (was a county judge) and a daughter >Petra Torres and Jesusita, and Pablita. Any information on this family >would be appreiciated. Please E-mail me >Gr...

family history needed Posted on: 28 Apr 1999, by Aurora

Surnames > Enriquez

Relation: to Jesusita Villarreal Enriquez, or Manuel V. Enriquez, both deceased, she was my grandmother, and he was my Dad...

RIVAS, Joseph Evaristo, Maria Jesusita MARES & Cecilia RIVAS Posted on: 04 Feb 2005, by  AngelNBarb

Surnames > Rivas

1910 Santa Fe, Cerrillos, District 229, Image 13 of 17, Precinct 7. 18/142/167 Mares, Felipe D.Head 52 M1 27 Perfiria N. 40 M1 27 Is she Navarez? ...

Names sound familiar? Please Look!! Posted on: 26 Nov 2000, by  ArleneInTucso...

Surnames > Rivas

...Jiven (Born 1859) Buried in Durango, Colorado. Son: Joseph Evaristo Rivas (Born 1877) Wife: Maria Jesusita Mares (1878) Children: Manuelita Rivas Ulibarri Married Benito Ulibarri Pieda Rivas Garcia M...

Paula & Juan De Dios Medina, Of, Culebra, Taos, New Mexico Territory Posted on: 07 May 2006, by  AngelNBarb

Surnames > Vallejos

...Ancestry. The Juan De Dios Medina I am searching for is married to Pablita Martinez, with a daughter named Jesusita (Eusebia) Medina. I also have a Maria Dolores Medina married to Juan Pablo/Paulo Montoya. ...

any info Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by  betogon

Surnames > Delafuente

IF THESE NAMES SOUND FAMILIAR PLEASE E-MAIL ME:PANFILA,VALENTIN,SABAS,JESUSITA,ERNESTO . WEBB,MEDINA,FRIO,AND AROUND THE SAN ANTONIO AREA.

per page