Search the Boards

Search Results for "JEPKO" - 49 Messages

per page

Dorothy (Kania) Jepko obituary Posted on: 03 Dec 2003, by  puppup

Surnames > Jepko

Source: Press Enterprise, Bloomsburg, PA Nov. 19, 2003 Deceased: Jepko, Dorothy T (Kania) Age: 88 Birth date: April 23, 1915 Place of Birth: Shamokin, PA Death date: Nov. 17, 2003 Plac...

Ann P (Devine) Jepko obituary Posted on: 22 Feb 2003, by  puppup

Surnames > Jepko

source: Press Enterprise, Bloomsburg, PA July 2, 2002 deceased: Jepko, Ann P (Devine) age: 54 born: Aug. 30, 1947 birth place: Danville, PA died: June 30, 2002 place of death: Hershey, PA ...

Re: Jepko ,Japko , Zdziebko Posted on: 07 Sep 2005, by  Removed

Surnames > Jepko

Hi Tonya, The Zdziebko family I have documented lived in Detroit and Chicago. They were from Poland. Please contace me with cities, states and some dates and I'll see what I can find out for you. ...

Re: Jepko ,Japko , Zdziebko Posted on: 06 Sep 2005, by  TJepko

Surnames > Jepko

I misspelled name believe spelling was Zdziebko.

Re: Jepko ,Japko , Zdziebko Posted on: 06 Sep 2005, by  TJepko

Surnames > Jepko

I am looking for information for same families. My father in law is Joseph Jepko originaly from Russia, I believe they spelled their name Zdzbieko. We do not have a lot of info. for various reasons the ...

Jepko ,Japko , Zdziebko Posted on: 07 May 2001, by Ceil Wendt Jensen

Surnames > Jepko

I have research to share with the Jepko, Zdziebko families from Detorit and Chicago. My grandmother was Agata Zdziebko. She married Frank Wendt in 1899.

Laczki Kucharski Posted on: 08 May 2000, by Ceil Jensen

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Podkarpackie

My grandmother Agata ZDZIEBKO Wendt may have been born on Laczki Kucharski in December 1874. Her parents were Joseph and Elizabeth ZDZIEBKO. She had a sister Mary b. Feb. 1873 and a brother or half br...

Agatha, Mary ZDZIEBKO Galicia>Detroit 1880s Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by C Jensen

Surnames > Zdziebko

...Zdziebko married Frank Wendt in 1899. When Agatha died in 1908 Frank wed her sister Mary. I believe Thomas Jepko / Zdziebko was their brother. Henry Jepko lived at 169 Rich - Thomas' house. They were from Gali...

Class of Weatherly High School 1965 (Carbon Co., PA) Posted on: 25 Jan 2008, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

Class of Weatherly High School, Carbon County, PA Taken from the Nugget Yearbook Those pictured in the Yearbook are: Mrs. Betty McKELVEY, Commercial Subjects Mrs. Harriet McGEEHAN, Mathematics Miss...

Deaths from 2007- published in News Item Posted on: 13 Jan 2008, by  josie8862

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northumberland

From the Shamokin- News Item, published January 13, 2008 Deaths of 2007 January Jan. 1 — Hilda M. Klechinski, 80, of Trevorton. Jan. 2 — Florence T. Wharton, 90, of Shamokin; Lydia M. Raup, 82, of...

Jepko Zdziebko! Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by Ceil Wendt Jensen

Surnames > Zdziebko

Hi Patti, Henry Jepko was a relative to my grandmother Agata Zdziebko. She married Frank Wendt in Detroit. She had a sister Mary. Thomas was her brother or half brother. I'll wait up tonight so we can co...

Jepko line Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by patti

Surnames > Zdziebko

In rereading your message, who was Henry to Thomas? Please e. mail me right away. I have lots more information for you. Patti

I know Henry Jepko's name, my directline Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by Patti

Surnames > Zdziebko

To Whom It May concern: I know the name Henry Jepko. I believe that was my grandfather(ANDREW HENRY JEPKO)DAD.My mother is Beverly Jepko.There was JeanAndy Jepko, Detroit area. Please E.Mail me as soon as possible!!!!pbo...

research Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by Jepko family

Surnames > Zdziebko

Hi, I can share the St. Casimir records with you re: Jepko, Zdziebko family. Ceil Jensen

family history Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by dorothy gransee

Surnames > Zdziebko

I am reserching my son in laws family. His grandmother was Marguerite Elizabeth Jepko born 8 Sept 1902 daughter of Andrew and Augusta (Hoffman)Jepko or zdziebko of Grosepoint MI. Can you help us?

Jepko also Zdziepko, Marguerite Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by Patti

Surnames > Zdziebko

To Dorothy G. I am related to these people of whom you spoke. Marguerite was an Aunt. Who is your son-in-law? Do you have an e mail? Patti

Zdziebko : Detroit and New York Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by C Jensen

Surnames > Zdziebko

...of the NY Zdziebko_s. Both branches of the family had members who used the Anglo version of the name JEPKO. I've found the Polish villages of the Zdziebko family. Ceil

JEPKO, Michael N., 1921-2012 Posted on: 12 Jun 2012, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Mon. June 11, 2012 Name - Michael N. Jepko Died - 9 June 2012 Place of birth - Coaldale Place of death - Heritage Hills, Weatherly Date of birth - Church - St. Nicholas...

Zdziebko / Jepko Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by C Jensen

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Galicia

Looking for Zdziebko family members from Glaicia to Michigan, Ill. and New York. Have WWI draft applications, naturalization papers, and more to share. Ceil

Ambrozy, Regula, Zdziebko, Jepko:Kielce ? Posted on: 07 Apr 2001, by C Jensen

These three families seem to be related both in the Detroit Michigan area and Chicago IL. area. Trying to find home villages in Galicia. Could be in Kielce area. Ceil I have reserach to share.

Joseph, Thomas Japko (Zdziebko) Detroit, MI Posted on: 11 May 2001, by C Jensen

Surnames > Japko

I am researching the Japko,Jepko and Zdziebko family lines. Originally from Poland family members who settled in Detroit now use variaitons of the surname. Thomas Zdziebko,wife Agata and three sons came to...

Joseph, Thomas Japko Detroit, MI Posted on: 11 May 2001, by C Jensen

Surnames > Japko

I am researching the Japko,Jepko and Zdziebko family. Originally form Poland family members who swttled in Detroit now use variaitons of the surname. Thomas Zdziebko wife Agata and three sons came to the U...

WLADYSLAW RYLKO Posted on: 14 May 2001, by C Jensen

Surnames > Rylko

WLADYSLAW RYLKO married Rosalia A (Zdziebko) JEPKO before 1920. In the 1920 US Census they were living with her family on 28th street in Detroit. He was 26, she 23. Searching for living family members. C...

jepka, etc.? Posted on: 10 May 2001, by Miriam Kaufman Bearse

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Podkarpackie

Hello- Interesting, my ggrandparents emigrated from Poland around 1904, Jews, surname "jepka" (phonetic) is all the info we have. Changed upon immigration by authorities to Goldstein (New Yo...

Albert Andrew Zdziebko Biskupice (Galicia) Poland, Det. MI Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  Removed

Surnames > Zdziebko

Found the World War I draft registration card for an Albert A Zdziebko. Born in Biskupice ,Poland. Wife Zofia. Want to know if he is related to the Thomas Zdziebko family of Detroit.

Rosalia A. Jepko m. Waladyslaw Rylko Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  Removed

Surnames > Zdziebko

Looking for decendants of Rose and Walter Rylko from Detroit, Mi. Ceil

Re: Ambrozy, Regula, Zdziebko, Jepko:Kielce ? Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by  lmdayton1

My ancestors have the surname Ambrozy and migrated to N.J. in 1915 from Lwow, Galicia.

Cunigunda B Rybicki Zdziebko/ John Zdziebko Japko Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  Removed

Surnames > Zdziebko

Does anyone know why the Zdziebko family from Detroit moved to the Chicago area? Cunigunda was married to John Zdziebko Japko. They were married in 1902 at St. Casimir's in Detroit. He is buried at H...

Thomas Zdziebko Jepko and Agata Skrzeta m. abt. 1871 Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  Removed

Surnames > Zdziebko

...Their frist three sons were born in Galicia. The other 5 children were born here. * kids: Andrew Henry Jepko Zdziebko John Zdziebko Japko Frank Zdziebko Anna J Zdziebko Michael Zdziebko Mary Zdziebko Jose...

Caroline Katherine Zdziebko Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  Removed

Surnames > Zdziebko

Looking for information on Caroline Katherine Zdziebko married to ? Selmon. She died in Orange County, Ca.

Zdziebko Villages in Galicia Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  Removed

Surnames > Zdziebko

Trying to locate the ancestral village of Agata Zdziebko Wendt, my grandmother. Ship manifest for her niece Zofia Zdziebko stated W. Zarzyce. That parish does not have a record for any Zdziebko fami...

George Japko Zdziebko Chicago, Cook, IL Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  Removed

Surnames > Zdziebko

Looking for decendants of George Japko and his wife Violet. Probably in the Chicago, Cook, IL area. They are decendants of Thomas Zdziebko who arrived in the US in 1879. Ceil Jensen

Marianna Zdziebko m. Bernard Czapla 18 Nov 1924 Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  Removed

Surnames > Zdziebko

I am looking for decendants of Bernard Czapla and his wife Marianna Zdziebko. Marianna (November 24, 1904)was a member of my paternal grandmother's family. Bernard and Marianna were married November...

Zofia Zdziebko / Sylvia Jepko Booth Decendants? Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  Removed

Surnames > Zdziebko

Trying to locate the descendants of Sylvia Booth originally baptized Zofia Zdziebko in Poland. Sylvia Jepko was married to Mark Biviens and later to Robert Booth. Children : Jack and Mark Bivins and Mary...

Michael Zdziebko (Slupiec/ Det. MI) m.Martha Mazuchowska Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  Removed

Surnames > Zdziebko

Trying to establish family ties of Michael Zdziebko and wife Martha. They had at least two daughters: Gertrude Zdziebko b. 19 October 1914 Irena Zdziebko b.May 1916 d. 1922 Lived at 3320 Buchanan ,...

Joseph Zdziebko (Glinik / Det. MI) m. Katarzyna Katherine Bokata Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  Removed

Surnames > Zdziebko

Looking to find a link between Joseph Zdziebko and Thomas Zdziebko in the Detroit area. Joseph and Katherine had at least 7 children: Stanley Mary Stephanie Brownie Helen Genevieve Irene

Joseph Japko / John Japko Posted on: 24 Oct 2002, by  Gen35

Surnames > Zdziebko

I double checked my cemetery information. I see that Joseph Japko is buried with his sisters Anna and Mary and mother Agatha in Holy Cross Cemetery, Detroit, MI.

Zdziebko Village in Galicia Posted on: 18 Dec 2003, by  Gen35

Surnames > Zdziebko

After extensive research and the employment of Polish researchers the birth records of Thomas, Agata and Mary Zdziebko has been found. Here is the note from the researcher: Dec. 16, 2003 Marianna, ...

Re: Zdziebko / Jepko Posted on: 06 Sep 2005, by  TJepko

I am looking for family with last name of Jepko. Family came from Russia believe spelling was Zdziebko

Re: Looking for Family information Posted on: 06 Sep 2005, by  TJepko

I am looking for family originating from Russia. Last name now is Jepko. I believe the spelling in Russia was Zdziebko. Please help if you can. My father in law came from Russia in his early childhood....

Re: Caroline Katherine Zdziebko Posted on: 13 May 2005, by  Gen35

Surnames > Zdziebko

Hi, Great to hear from you! Caroline was my second cousin. Her grandfather Thomas and my grandmother Agata were brother and sister. I have their records from the village they were born in Poland. ...

per page