Search the Boards

Search Results for "JENNIFFER" - 126 Messages

per page

Richardson Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by Jenniffer

Surnames > Richardson

Hi there I have a DAvid Richardson born in 1826 is he maybe a brother to William???. He was in Oregon, Dane County, Wisconsin

Allan Caudle of Canada Posted on: 07 Apr 2000, by Jenniffer Caudle

Surnames > Caudle

I am looking for any information on Allan Caudle who was born in Ontario Canada. He has one daughter in the west part of Canada from his first marriage and two daughters in Ontario Canada from his sec...

bereta in sicily- c. 1800's Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by Jenniffer

Surnames > Bereta

looking for info on the bereta's from sicily.

barretta surname originating in Sicily c.1800's Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by Jenniffer

Surnames > Barretta

looking for anyone else with barretta in their lineage descending from the barretta's of sicily and information about the line on the island.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by Jenniffer R. Blankenship

Surnames > Blankenship

I am Jenniffer Rachelle Blankenship I was born on Oct. 6, 1975 My Fathers name is Thomas Gene Blankenship and I have 3 half siblings Tommy Jr., Tracey, and I believe Sonya I have not seen my Father scince I wa...

James Morris married Sarah Hodges Posted on: 07 Oct 2000, by Pam Morris

Surnames > Morris

Hi Jenniffer, I am looking for Robert Morris, His father was Richard H. Morris or Robert Morris. I think either way i have a james Morris in my family also. He is from S.C. Small town named Barnwell. Could you...

Please help looking for ANY relatives Posted on: 16 Oct 2003, by  DustyPettry

Surnames > Pettry

...me put my family tree together here is all I know. I have a brother names Barry Pettry Jr., a sister Jenniffer Pettry, my mother Vera was born in Indiana and her mothers name is Carol Ward. My mothers maiden n...

LOOKING FOR WEBBERS FROM COLUMBIA Posted on: 02 Jan 2005, by Rose

Surnames > Webber

...WEBBER AND JENIFFER CEBALLOS WEBBER. LAST KNOWN STATE AND CITY WAS SAN JOSE CALIFORNIA. ENNY AGE 29-30 JENNIFFER 23-24 ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT. THANK YOU. ROSE

Halvorson Norway>SD>Iowa>WI>MN Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by Deborah

Surnames > Halvorson

Jenniffer, Don't know if I can help but... I'm related to Gilbert Halvorson married to Cornelia G Olson in 1800's. They came from Nummedal, Norway to Bradley SD to Elkader Iowa and then Amery Balsam Lake, WI....

Halverson Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Jenniffer

Surnames > Halvorson

Hi there Well I am researching my family and there are halverson listed but i don't have alot of informatio i know they were from Norway and lived in Iowa, minnesota, n dakota s dakota and wisconsin ...

Halverson Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Jenniffer

Surnames > Halvorson

Hi there i am looking for and Ole and Petra Halverson they lived in wisconsin, iowa, minnesota and montana they had ten children maybe the fit

Freebury Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by Jenniffer Freebury

Surnames > Freebury

I have more information on my grandfather. His wife's name was Laura Halverson. His father's name was George and mother was Leville. They were from Iowa. Arthur was also called AJ and traveld the wo...

Freebury Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by Jenniffer Freebury

Surnames > Freebury

Hi! I am looking for Arthur Freebury in Montana. He died in Kalispell, Mt. circa 30's. I am his great-granddaughter and I am looking for any i information on any of his families. He was married to Lor...

Re: Alva C. Deeds s/o John Deeds Posted on: 17 Sep 2005, by  TGroskemper

Surnames > Deeds

...might be the same let us know...the family does have connections to Oklahoma, Colotrado, And Tennessee. Jenniffer and Tanner

Victoria A. Gresock Posted on: 28 Aug 2006, by Jenniffer

Surnames > Gresock

I am looking for my sister. Her birthname is Victoria A. Gresock. Her name, after she was adopted is Stacy, that is all I know. Our mothers name is Jarine M. Gresock. We do not want to upset your ...

Re: Wm. Demontford Dafforn/Mary Nichols Posted on: 30 Dec 2005, by  jennifferdcla...

Surnames > Daffron

...large family in Indiana. Prior to now that has been as much as I've known about the Dafforn line. - Jenniffer Dafforn Clancy Milford, OH

Re: NANCY OLIVE FREEBERRY (FREEBURY) Posted on: 29 Sep 2002, by  rosesandi

Surnames > Freeberry

Hey Debroah, I changed emails now it is tjwickersham@charter.net email me so we can get caught up Jenniffer

Re: Rachel Mahala Clark Married to Martin Luther Yocom Posted on: 21 Dec 2005, by Jenniffer Irene M Yocom

Surnames > Clark

My name is Jenny(Dreher) I am jim daughter and you must be my cousin. if Nettie was your grandma too. I want to know about my family but I'd also like to get in touch with my family I have aunts and U...

Re: Freebury Posted on: 21 Oct 2006, by Jenniffer

Surnames > Freebury

Hi there I don't have it back that far. I have a James Freebury whose father was Anthony. Anthony stayed in England I am assuming and James came over with his wife Mary/ Jenn

Freebury Posted on: 07 May 2001, by Jenniffer

Surnames > Freebury

...Freebury who were married in 1877 in Charles City, Iowa. but if you have the Freebury name please email me Jenniffer

Freebury Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by Jenniffer

Surnames > Freebury

Hi there i just saw that you wrote please email me at jennfreebury@att.net

Re: Freebury Posted on: 29 Sep 2002, by  rosesandi

Surnames > Freebury

Hi there email me at tjwickersham@charter.net and we can compare Jenniffer

looking for Natalie Martinez? Posted on: 10 Apr 2003, by  grizzbaby17

Surnames > Martinez

...in contact. I would like ot get to know her. She must be 15 years old or around that. Amy, Karla and Jenniffer Martinez are her siblings. Our father is Carlos Martinez. Her motherand my dad met in hartford, ct...

Raymond V. Martinez - OBIT Posted on: 12 Mar 2004, by k

Surnames > Martinez

...the Vietnam Service medal and the Vietnam Campaign medal. Mr. Martinez is survived by his daughters: Jenniffer and Melissa Martinez, his brothers; Pete (Mary) Martinez, Roy Martinez, and Richard (Joanne) Marti...

Re: Moniz - I think you may be able to help me Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by Jenniffer Soloman

Surnames > Moniz

...grandmother had relatives with this name in Hawaii also. Marie or Mary I believe. I hope I hear from you. Jenniffer Soloman stresspuppy@msn.com

Re: Why were Moniz kicked out of Portugal?????? Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by Jenniffer

Surnames > Moniz

...Manuel, Mary and Johnny. Does any of this match any of the info you have on your family? Thank you, Jenniffer Soloman P.S. My grandmothers name was Virginia Moniz at birth and is now Virginia Brown. As far as ...

forgot.... Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by John Mrowka

Surnames > Mrowka

Forgot to tell you.....My other sister Stephanie has a daughter named JENniffer!

Howard Forbes Posted on: 26 Jan 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Howard Forbes FORBES, HOWARD My husband, Howard Forbes, passed away unexpectedly on Thursday, January 18, 2007 in DAllas,TX. Howard was diagnosed with Huntington's Disease in 1998. He retired fro...

MY END OF THE TREE Posted on: 17 May 2000, by THANKS PAUL

Surnames > Surratt

...CHILDREN NOT MARRIED RICARDO M SURRATT OF LEAREDO, TEXAS 1ST MAR: GINA (HARRIS)SURRATT YEILDED 1 CHILD JENNIFFER SURRATT 2ND MAE: SHERRY (CAMPBELL) SURRATT YEILDED 1 CHILD JENESEE SURRATT TEXAS J SURRATT OF CO...

MY END OF THE TREE Posted on: 17 May 2000, by THANKS PAUL

Surnames > Surratt

...CHILDREN NOT MARRIED RICARDO M SURRATT OF LEAREDO, TEXAS 1ST MAR: GINA (HARRIS)SURRATT YEILDED 1 CHILD JENNIFFER SURRATT 2ND MAE: SHERRY (CAMPBELL) SURRATT YEILDED 1 CHILD JENESEE SURRATT TEXAS J SURRATT OF CO...

Lillian Audene Dumas Smith Posted on: 31 Jan 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Lillian Audene Dumas Smith Born: August 01, 1914 Died: January 18, 2007 Services: Sunday,January 21, 2007 3:00pm Rest Haven Funeral Home - Rowlett Chapel Visitation: Sunday, January 21, 2007 1:0...

Roberts-Harven, Robin- An African American Obituary Posted on: 23 Nov 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...included "Robin's Nest" a holistic fitness center. Robin leaves her memories to two daughters, Jenniffer Muhammad (Cole) of Austin and Meagan Mitchell of Houston; three grand children, Rajaa, Na'Imah...

Re: Loggains Posted on: 04 May 2008, by  AngelaClune

Surnames > Loggains

Jenniffer: It's me.... Angie. Please contact me at anglexdes@yahoo.com.

Dexter B. Scurlock Jr., 1949-2000 Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  RBell6054

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Montgomery

...widower of Marie Louis Ferris Scurlock. Survivors include a son, Jason A. Scurlock, Stewart; a daughter, Jenniffer Abbott, Dover; a brother, Kenny Scurlock, Dover, and two grandchildren.

Cathy Rae Schacher - Bakersville, NC Posted on: 16 Mar 2008, by  MIDCNCHBSS

Topics > Obituaries

...Knitting and Basket Making. Survivors include; husband David Carl Schacher, of the home, two children, Jenniffer Schacher, and Jason Schacher, both of Bakersville, NC, one sister, Lori Kinnaman Stanley, and o...

galle Posted on: 12 Oct 2008, by  tkulaski

Surnames > Galle

...Sandy, and John Ed has 4 children Steph,Michele,Cindy,&Paul.Tim has 3 children Lisa,Tim jr.,&Jenniffer.Terry has 3 children Ter jr.,Davie,&Jeff. Joe has 3 children Kari,Craig,&Dan.Madilon has 3...

Re: Who is related to him? Posted on: 14 Aug 2008, by  Jenniffer Alj...

Surnames > Aljoe

My name is Jenniffer Aljoe, I am 22 years old living in Greenville, SC. Our original spelling was Algoe. I'll explain this. We grew up with the history of our name being as this.. The Algoe clan began as ...

Dennis, Amelia Mallie Eckhardt Posted on: 28 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...She is also survived by the grandchildren she loved so dearly: Terence Dennis Witherspoon and his wife Jenniffer, Lawrence Andrew (Andy) Witherspoon, Rusty Dennis Willingham, and Jonica Lynn Willingham. Amelia...

Re: Let's talk PLEASE!! Posted on: 10 Nov 2008, by  rjriggins11

Surnames > Riggins

...late, but I have a couple of sisters out there, Theresa Lynn and Randi Lynn,as well as a daughter named Jenniffer Lynn that I'd REALLY likr to get in touch with. Ricky Joe Riggins rjriggins11@yahoo.com 503-8...

Dempsey, Maude Lillian Posted on: 18 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and his wife Angela and Gregory P. Dempsey. Step Grandchildren, Christopher Bailey, Lindsey Bailey, Jenniffer Hunter and her husband, David; and step great granddaughter, Lauren; and nephew Harold P. Jones and...

Re: Kosior Posted on: 04 Mar 2009, by  ice1witch

Surnames > Kosior

My name is Jenniffer I am also researching Kosior. William T. Kosior father's name is Thomas J. Kosior wife Rozella Laughlin Kosior. His father was Edward Kosior wife was Sophie Kosior. This the same family yo...

Re: Kosior Family Posted on: 07 Mar 2009, by  ice1witch1

Surnames > Kosior

Here is an obit I found you might be interested in. Jenniffer ice1witch@netzero.com I am from Wampum PA Kosior Edward/Sophie-Thomas/Rozella/Lois-William/Jenniffer(me) is my family line HEASTHAMPTON - John M. Kosior Jr...

Re: Searching for Kosiors Posted on: 04 Mar 2009, by  ice1witch

Surnames > Kosior

Please contact me if you get this. My name is Jenniffer. Our kosior family is in Wampum, PA. William T. Kosior son of Thomas J. Kosior and Rozella Laughlin Kosior, Son of Edward Kosior and Sophie Kosior. I am ...

Re: Need 1880 Census Floyd Co IA Posted on: 19 Apr 2009, by  tjwicker20

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Floyd

...I have been researching this for over 20 years now and I haven't found anyone else with more info. Jenniffer

John Kron Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Kron

RIVERSIDE, Iowa -- John H. Kron, 74, of Riverside, died Monday, June 12, 2000, at Mercy Hospital in Iowa City from an extended illness. Services will be at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Riverside. Th...

ATTERBURY, Henry C "Budge" Posted on: 02 Aug 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...of New Paltz, NY; Bruce and Kim of Marysville, WA; Douglas and Cyndi of Johnstown, PA; and Dana and Jenniffer of Boston, MA; One older sister, Dorothy �??Dot�?� Chinatti and her husband Ronald of Falls River, ...

Re: Troy Grade School - Anderson's Posted on: 27 May 2009, by  kaa4111

Surnames > Anderson

...but the Chamber of Commerce is located at the Museum and I am sure would be glad to help you out. jenniffer@pikecountychamber.net www.pikecountychamber.net.

Re: Freebury Posted on: 19 Apr 2009, by  rosesandi

Surnames > Freebury

This is part of my family please email me at tjwicker20@yahoo.com. Thank you Jenniffer

Krohn Posted on: 25 Dec 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Krohn

RIVERSIDE, Iowa -- John H. Kron, 74, of Riverside, died Monday, June 12, 2000, at Mercy Hospital in Iowa City from an extended illness. Services will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Mary's Catholic Chu...

Re: reply for millie roldan Posted on: 25 Feb 2010, by  Jenniffer35

Surnames > Roldan

Hello millie, my full name is jenniffer cortes roldan from aguadilla, my grandfather was donato roldan he imigrated from Spain, his brother was marcelo roldan which pass away a few months ago. I do not know i...

per page