Search the Boards

Search Results for "JAUNDRILL" - 8 Messages

per page

Re: Pilling in Ashton in Makerfield and Haydock Posted on: 07 Nov 2010, by  claredootson

Surnames > Pilling

Yes, John Picton and Mary Fletcher were my 3x Grand parents, Daughter Dinah Picton 1851 married Isaac Jaundrill 1847 (2x Grandparents) Clare

Re: Pilling in Ashton in Makerfield and Haydock Posted on: 08 Nov 2010, by  David Jaundre...

Surnames > Pilling

That is very interesting and potentially very helpful Clare; thank you. I have both Jaundrell and Jaundrill relations, but Issac (1847) wasn't in my tree. I will add him now as Dinah Picton's husband, which ...

Re: Pilling in Ashton in Makerfield and Haydock Posted on: 05 Nov 2010, by  claredootson

Surnames > Pilling

Hi It seems we have a slight connection I am from the line Picton my Greatx2 grandmother Dinah Picton. Our line seems to connect Alice Pilling married to Willaim Picton daughter of John and Hannah C...

Re: Pilling in Ashton in Makerfield and Haydock Posted on: 08 Nov 2010, by  claredootson

Surnames > Pilling

...shops in Haydock Isaac was a grocer, later on in life you may not have his children if not let me know. Jaundrill/Jaundrell also come from stropshire near pulverbach. I have had a look on my contacts tree of P...

Jaundrill Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by  Fairport95

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Fairfield

There is a P Jaundrill in the 1999 Bridgeport phone directory, at 471 Hooker Rd, Bridgeport, CT. There are two other 'large' cities in Fairfield Co., Norwalk and Stamford. Jaundrill does not appear in the 1996 Norwalk...

Looking for far flung family Posted on: 26 Apr 2001, by  SallyJaundrel...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Fairfield

Hi I'm looking for far flung family. I believe there is a Loiuse Jaundrill here somewhere in Fairfield or there was in 1971. Love to hear from you.

Re: Jaundrells/Jaundrills Posted on: 19 Jan 2004, by Sue Cross

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Shropshire > General

Both my cousin and I are trying to trace our family tree - our great grandmother was Lilian Cadman Jaundrill who died in Lancashire in 1943 and was born in St Helens Lancs in 1884. Her father was William Henry...

Jaundrells/Jaundrills Posted on: 28 Aug 2003, by  SallyJaundrel...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Shropshire > General

Looking for details and contact with Jaundrells/Jaundrills.

per page