Search the Boards

Search Results for "JANKOSKI" - 24 Messages

per page

Yankowski Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by RoseMary

Surnames > Yankowski

...a Mary Yankowski - born in Krakow - came to Ellis island at 13 and married John Yankowski/Jankowski/Jankoski/Yankoski - take your pick - they were all used - The "official" Polish spelling is suppos...

JANKOSKI, Mrs. Helen (YURECHKO) Posted on: 10 Jan 1999, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

Hazleton Standard-Speaker, Dec. 19, 1968 Mrs. Helen (Yurechko) Jankoski, of 9 Fourth St., Kelayres, died at 6 pm yesterday in the St. Joseph Hospital where she had been a patient since Tuesday. Born in Kelay...

Yankowski/Yankoski Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by Noreen Rundle

Surnames > Yankowski

...board, my reply to Rosemary. My grandmothers maiden name was Helen Yankoski (or Yankowski) pronounced Jankoski/Jankowski. She married Mike Topik (changed to Topic) they lived in Beyer Pa. my mothers name is E...

Yankowski In Mass?? Posted on: 14 Oct 2000, by Katie Johnson

Surnames > Yankowski

...mass. I am looking for my father's family his father changed the name to johnson. His name was francis jankoski on the ss card but his brothers name is felix yankowski and his father Anthony yankowski. Any in...

Lucy Sophie (Januszewski) Wilks Obituary Posted on: 05 Sep 2008, by  csnfinder

Surnames > Januszewski

...her son Dr. Dominic Wilks, Jr., and his wife Sandra of Jackson Hole, WY; two daughters, Dr. Elizabeth Jankoski and her husband William of Hilton Head Island, SC, and Nancy Ellen Kilosky and her husband Mich...

Re: Raymond Leo Baranoski Posted on: 11 Jun 2009, by  Bieliauskaite

Surnames > Baranoski

Someone has posted his family tree on the Rootsweb site, showing his father as Thomas, and mother as Stefa Jankoski. If you aren't the person who posted the tree, you can find their contact email at that fami...

CINKOSKE, CINCOSKI, CIENKOWSKI, DRAZER Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by  bcinkoske

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Porter

...about the family, descendants or ancestors of Max CINKOSKE (1855-1936) who married Catherine VANOSKEY (JANKOSKI)(1865-1952) on 17-May-1855 in Starke Co.,IN. Max lived in Porter Co. from ca. 1885 until his dea...

Nancy E. Kilosky(1946 - 2014) Connecticut Posted on: 28 Mar 2014, by  csnfinder

Surnames > Januszewski

...her brother, Dominic Wilks, Jr. and his wife, Sandra of Jackson Hole, WY; her sister, Dr. Elizabeth Jankoski and her husband, William of Hilton Head Island, SC and many nieces and nephews. Relatives and frien...

Re: Yankowski name Posted on: 10 Feb 2002, by mankowski1

Surnames > Yankowski

Noreen; I'm in a family of four kid's. I am the only boy and the youngest. My name is Michael Yankowski. (born June 26, 1957) From Baltimore Maryland. I have three sisters, Cathy (born 1/22/51), M...

Re: Yankowski Lineage Info Posted on: 24 Jul 2002, by  Karen_Pustejo...

Surnames > Yankowski

...would be the approximate year of birth for your Helen? I am trying to trace the line of a Helen Mary Jankoski(Yankowski) who was born in CT. She married a Joseph E. Serafin and lived in New Britain, CT. An...

Re: Yankowski Posted on: 20 Jun 2003, by RoseMary Tuck

Surnames > Yankowski

...Grandfather was John - but all of the son's spelled it differently - Yankowski, Yankoski, Jankowski, and Jankoski - I think their marriage was closer to 1901 - They lived all their lives in West Rutland Ver...

Evelyn R. (Mills) Jankoski Posted on: 28 Dec 2004, by Loraine Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

PJ Obit: 5/12/2000: Evelyn R. Jankoski, 83, 0f 15 Hilldale Ave., died at 12:30 p.m. Thursday, May 11, 2000, in her home. She was born July 6, 1916, in Sherman, the daughter of William and Smith Mills. She att...

John M Rutkowski Posted on: 28 Jan 2006, by Sandy Jankoski

Surnames > Rutkowski

My father John Rutkowski (Rutkoski) was born 3/16/1893 Came here when he was 16, Left at least one sister in Poland. Can not find any information on when he came here and if there are any relatives...

per page