Search the Boards

Search Results for "JADVYGA" - 22 Messages

per page

LAUGALIS, Jadvyga Hedy Posted on: 06 Apr 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

East Lyme, CT - Jadvyga Hedy Laugalis, 85, of Mohawk Dr., passed away on Saturday, April 4, 2009, at Lawrence & Memorial Hospital in New London, after a short illness. She was born in Lithuania, and liv...

Re: "Yadwega" Posted on: 15 Apr 2010, by  LithuanianGen...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Lithuania > General

..."Yadwega" is a phonetic spelling of the Polish spelling for Hedwig, Jadwiga. In Lithuanian, it would be Jadvyga; short form: Jadve, Vyga; from olden times Jadze (from Polish); dialect Jadviga, Vig...

Re: Information on Vistytis, Lithuania Posted on: 14 Dec 2011, by  valdassg

...1933 06 04 Liudvikas,Salamonas Buragas,born 1910 04 04... Father Antanas Krapavickas Mother Antanina,Jadvyga Bieliauskaite( born Krapavickiene) From Vistytis parish 1922-1938 marriages(deaths)records. wgra...

Re: Dilkus Family Posted on: 14 Mar 2012, by  audr

...08 23. He has 3 brothers and 4 sisters. His parents were Mykolas Dilkas (1848 10 02 - 1919 02 06) and Jadvyga Zuopelyte ( - 1906y). I believe Michael should be Mykolas, Stephen -Steponas (born 1882 10 28), ...

Re: searching for any members of the Hotkewicz Family Posted on: 18 Feb 2012, by  LithuanianGen...

...the family: The following is an obituary for the likely wife of Joseph Hotkewicz, son of John and Jadvyga (Hedwig). It names other relatives and descendants of John and Lillian: U.S. Cemetery and Funeral...

zaremba Posted on: 11 Dec 2012, by  ljcarlove

Surnames > Zaremba

...immigrated thru Boston at approximately 16yrs old. Other sistera Barbara, Anna, Kazimere,Rozalia,and ?Jadvyga or Yaduyga

zaremba Posted on: 11 Dec 2012, by  ljcarlove

Surnames > Zaremba

...immigrated thru Boston at approximately 16yrs old. Other sistera Barbara, Anna, Kazimere,Rozalia,and ?Jadvyga or Yaduyga

Re: Jadze Vainoryte / Vainorius - Help finding information Posted on: 03 Sep 2012, by  eglejara

...can't remember the name so I will get in touch with you on that soon. Jadzė is the short version for Jadvyga. Her married surname would be Barcienė/Barčienė. There is one Jadzė Barčienė on Lithuanian lan...

Re:Name Posted on: 12 Dec 2012, by  ljcarlove

Surnames > Zaremba

...of 1 son unknown name and 6 daughters named Maryuana, Barbara, Anna, Kazimere, Rozalia, ans Yadvyga/Jadvyga All children born in Skuodas.The father Felix Mazrimas and son were on farm during world war11. ...

Re:Name Posted on: 12 Dec 2012, by  ljcarlove

Surnames > Zaremba

...of 1 son unknown name and 6 daughters named Maryuana, Barbara, Anna, Kazimere, Rozalia, ans Yadvyga/Jadvyga All children born in Skuodas.The father Felix Mazrimas and son were on farm during world war11. ...

Re: Juszkaitis, Greiciute, Greicius, Blazyte, Blazys, Ambrozaite, Ambrose, Ambrosius Posted on: 02 Mar 2014, by  jrbeab

...husband's ancestry and Katarina Blazyte is a first cousin of my husband's grandfather whose mother is, Jadvyga BLAŽYTĖ. I have a transcription of the 1942 Lithuanian census where Katarina's parents are stil...

Re: Juszkaitis, Greiciute, Greicius, Blazyte, Blazys, Ambrozaite, Ambrose, Ambrosius Posted on: 02 Mar 2014, by  jrbeab

Jadvyga in FindAGrave http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GScid=2532214&GRid=125800929&

...lived in Cicero. I am just now entering some info into FindAGrave but do not yet have the parents of Jadvyga BLAŽYTĖ entered. Jadvyga's parents would be the grandparents of your Katarina Blazyte. I am wor...

Re: Sutkaitis, Genis Posted on: 29 Apr 2015, by  Laimis Briedi...

...on a book about my grandparents. Around 1914 Margaretha married Jonas Vasiliauskas and my grandmother Jadvyga Dragunas nee Vasiliauskas was born in 1916 in Pittsburgh. My grandmother is alive and lives in To...

Re: Surname BLAWAT, DOMBAL Posted on: 12 Nov 2014, by  LentiniL

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Tarnobrzeg

Phonetic spelling has made my research an adventure. Jadwiga (aka Jadviga, Hedwig, Jadvyga, Hedvig) appeared to have immigrated alone under her married name Blawat (mis-spelled Blawatz on the manifest and wh...

Pranas Usas Posted on: 14 Dec 2003, by Joanne Skyrie-Lefebvre

Surnames > Usas

...PRANAS USAS, my grandfather left Lithuania for Canada befoe the Wars. PRANAS married my grandmother, JADVYGA SPOKAS in Montreal, Quebec and they had 7 children. Iy is evident that there are a great number of...

per page