Search the Boards

Search Results for "JACKELINE" - 97 Messages

per page

Re: Eastwood Posted on: 20 Sep 2002, by Mike Schryer

Surnames > Eastwood

Jackeline and Barb; I have been working on the SCHRYER one-name project for many years. Some over 500 Schryers in Canada and the US are descendants of Nicholas Schryer and Mary Eastwood from Vermont and NY b...

Re: Mary EASTWOOD Posted on: 20 Sep 2002, by Mike Schryer

Surnames > Eastwood

Jackeline and Barb; I have been working on the SCHRYER one-name project for many years. Some over 500 Schryers in Canada and the US are descendants of Nicholas Schryer and Mary Eastwood from Vermont and NY b...

LOOKING FOR ACEVEDOS FROM PONCE,PR LEVING IN ,NY, Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by JUAN ALICEA

Surnames > Acevedo

...SEPULVEDA AND SHE HAVE 2 DOUGTER NAMES ARE LUZ M RODRIGUEZ SHE IS LIVEIN IN JAYUYA,PR AND HER SISTER NAME IS JACKELINE RODRIGUEZ. THANK YOU.

William Bradley and Martha Dauphin (1825 - ?) Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Bradley

...of John D. Bradley, married Julian Harrelson. Need all the help I can get. ( Don't we all? ) Thanks, Jackeline

Fernny and Maggie Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by SUGGS

Surnames > Boston

...address may change when I go on computer next week, but I will save all of this, just in case...... Jackeline

Maggie Melvinie Boston / Fernny Samuel Suggs Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Boston

any information on these people would be greatly appreciated

Jonathan Jackson Harrelson Posted on: 29 Oct 2000, by  klech1

Surnames > Harrelson

Hi Jackeline, I don't know if I answered your last post. My computer has been down for the last three or four weeks so have forgotten all. I think you would be very excited with the work I have donw on Jonatha...

Jonathan Jackson Harrelson Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Harrelson

...information on this J. J. H. I would like to know. I'd buy it if I thought it would help me. Thanks Jackeline

Johnathan J. Harreson / Mary Jane Jones Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Harrelson

...boy) .... b..Dec.22,1886...d..Jun.16,1964..... any help would be greatly appreciated....Thank You ....Jackeline

Johnathan J. Harreson / Mary Jane Jones Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Harrelson

...boy) .... b..Dec.22,1886...d..Jun.16,1964..... any help would be greatly appreciated....Thank You ....Jackeline

Harrelsons' Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Harrelson

...it from him, I'll share. But, I'm sure Dick would also share, if you'd ask, he's very helpful...... Jackeline

Family Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Harrelson

Hi Peggy, Would love to have the information you have on the family. Thanks

Family Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Harrelson

Hi Peggy, Would love to have the information you have on the family. Thanks

Harrelson Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Harrelson

would like to have an information you have on the family. Thanks

Harrelsons Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Harrelson

Dick, I tried to email you at the address you gave but it came back. I would realy like to have any information you have on the family. It's kinda fun finding distance cousins on here. I've been in NC...

John Darling Bradley Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Harrelson

Hi Dick, Sorry it took me so long to get back to you with this, I have an aunt that is in serious condition and am trying to spend as much time as possible with her. The "D" stands for Darli...

John D Bradley and Juliann Harrelson Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by Dick R Rogers

Surnames > Harrelson

Hi Jackeline, Thanks so much for your message and your willingness to help with information. My wife descends from Sarah Jane Bradley the second child of John D and Julian. She married William Holder Jones, w...

John D. Bradley Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Harrelson

John D and Julian Bradley weremy mothers grandparents. I can get more info. Aunt still lives at the old home place. Let me know what yo ae looking for.

re-cayman Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by martha lucia loaiza

Surnames > Watler

...England and norwhich respectible, in providencia still alive one sister of banton, my friend's name is jackeline watler gusman, if you know same thing about this persons could you please reply to me. thank you...

family tree of Henriquez-Juliao or H. Juliao, or Juliao Surname Posted on: 10 Mar 2002, by  vnj10

Surnames > Juliao

...Rotterdam, Netherlands, visiting my 2nd son, born in Panama in 1967, who lives here and is married to Jackeline Wong - a dutch citizen - I named my son, Victor Manuel Juliao Toral, ...

Fernny Samuel Suggs Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Jackeline

Surnames > Suggs

Need information on grandparents ..... Fernny Samuel Suggs and Maggie Melvinie Boston .... any help would be appreciated..... Jackeline

SUGGS Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Suggs

yes I'm pretty sure of grandmas name, (that's what my daddy said it was) and they lived in Manatee County, Fl. for many years

Charles ( Jonathan ) Parker Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Parker

...County, Alabama in late 1886 or early 1887. Any help would be greatly appreciated....Thank You .... Jackeline

Bryant Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Bryant

I don't know what "message 684" means. But I would love to have whatever information you can give me..... Thanks, Jackeline

Abigail Commander Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Commander

...is the daughter of Samuel and Elizabet Commander. Any help would be greatly appreciated.... Thanks, Jackeline

Sarah Ann Godbold of Marion SC Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Godbold

I am searching for any information on Sarah, all I have is , she married John Smith V about 1781 in Marion, SC.... Thanks for any help.... Jackeline

Jesse Bryant born 1755 in Marion, S.C. Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Bryant

...Marion, SC and died Nov. 7,1822 in Marion SC... any information would be greatly appreciated .... Thanks, Jackeline

Commander Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Commander

Is Abigail one of Samuel Commanders children? She is my g?grandmother. ...Thank You .... Jackeline

Bryant Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Bryant

My email address is hilbilygal8t@yahoo.com ..... Jackeline

Elizabeth Smith Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Smith

...Connecticut.. Married John Smith 2. She died Oct.6,1703.... any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks, Jackeline

Abigail Commander Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by  debracommande...

Surnames > Commander

Jackeline, Yes I have lots of info that you need. Email me at Deb4hair@aol.com. Look forward to hearing from you!

Are you a Busnello? Posted on: 12 Mar 1999, by Jackeline Busnello

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

BUSNELLO

replying to caraballo in Adjuntas Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by jackie caraballo

Surnames > Caraballo

...dad Luis Caraballo1943 or something. Anyway let me know about any info. you come about. Sincerely, Jackeline from Adjuntas

Olive Daisy Renfro and Henry Etta Owens ( early 1900's ) Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Renfro

Am looking for information on ancestors. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jackeline

Re: Salazar's from Cd. Victoria MX Posted on: 27 Jan 2007, by  churritosd0tc...

Surnames > Salazar

My name is Jackeline Salazar, Gramp's name is Jose Salazar and Grama Flora Leal... the most i know is they lived in Matamoros Tam.

READ ME Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by PLEASE--- READ ----MEEEEE

Surnames > Rodriguez

...I"M LOOKING FOR A COUSIN NAME LUZ M RODRIGUEZ HER MOM NAME IS VERONICA ACEVEDO SHE HAVE A SISTER NAME JACKELINE RODRUIGUEZ THERE FROM PONCE P.R I DONT KNOW IF YOU THAT PERSON IF OYU ARE PLEASE EMAIL. THA...

READ ME Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by PLEASE--- READ ----ME J.ALICEA

Surnames > Rodriguez

...I"M LOOKING FOR A COUSIN NAME LUZ M RODRIGUEZ HER MOM NAME IS VERONICA ACEVEDO SHE HAVE A SISTER NAME JACKELINE RODRUIGUEZ THERE FROM PONCE P.R I DONT KNOW IF YOU THAT PERSON IF OYU ARE PLEASE EMAIL. THA...

Jesse and Mourning Bryant ( about 1771 - 1825) Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Jackeline Owens

Surnames > Bryant

Am searching for information on Jesse. Anything that will help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jackeline

Re: Torres Family Posted on: 03 May 2008, by  jackelinerodr...

Surnames > Torres

Hello my Name Jackeline Rodriguez Torres i'm looking for my Mother Carmen Torres and her two brother's Samuel & Carlos and the one sister Ada Torres they should be around the age 64 or a little older i als...

Rosa Brocato Montoya Posted on: 26 Nov 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Brocato Montoya passed away on Friday, November 23, 2007. She was the mother of Maritza M. Ingles and Jackeline M. Rapalo. Grandmother of David and Jennifer Rapalo. Aged 72 years, a native of Puerto Cortez,...

Re: Filing in the Family Tree Posted on: 03 May 2008, by  jackelinerodr...

Surnames > Torres

Hello my name is Jackeline Rodriguez Torres i was born in June of 1965 Santa Isabel P.R my mother name is or was Carmen Torres her sister Ada Torres her brother's Carlos & Samuel Torres also from Santa Isa...

Re: Researching Torres Family Posted on: 03 May 2008, by  jackelinerodr...

Surnames > Torres

Hello my name is Jackeline Rodriguez Torres i was born in Sant Isabel P.R 1965 my mothers name is or was Carmen Torres Torres thats what's on my birth certificate. i was takened away from her and her side of t...

Bessy Jackeline Rodriquez Izaguirre Posted on: 09 Mar 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Bessy Jackeline Rodriquez Izaguirre Bessy Jackeline Rodriquez Izaguirre was born December 27, 1986 to Ana Louides Izaguirre and Roberto Rodriguez in Tegucigalpa, Honduruas. She passed away on January 20, 2008. She wa...

Gladys Lardizabal de Naranjo Posted on: 29 Oct 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...grandsons, Andres Lardizabal and Rodrigo Valle; great-grandchildren, Andrea Ordonez, Izaak Valle and Jackeline Valle; and numerous other family members. The family will receive friends on Thursday, August 14,...

Re: Victor Juliao Rosas / Gelonch / Rama Panama Posted on: 10 May 2009, by  MariJuliao

Surnames > Juliao

...matrimonio Nombres de vuestro hijos Fecha de nacimiento de Victor Manuel Juliao Toral Fecha de matrimonio con Jackeline Wong y si tienen hijos, sus datos. Conozco a la rama de Hector Juliao Sarabia de Barranq...

Re: Paneto Family Tree Posted on: 16 Sep 2009, by  JackelinePane...

Surnames > Paneto

...tengan el apellido Paneto. Hi for those who speak only english that last name is Paneto well my name is JAckeline Paneto i am 22 years of age and the only thing about my last name that i know is that i got it ...

Bellon Posted on: 21 Feb 2010, by  jackbellon

Surnames > Bellon

Meu nome é Jackeline Bellon moro em limeira, sou filha se Silvia J. Bellon, que tem mais 4 irmaos, Neta de Henrique Bellon e bisneta de Pedro Bellon, sei que meu bisavo tinha um irmao gemeo, e se eu num m...

jackie reply Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by Lorena Salmon Demongin

Surnames > Demongin

Isn't your relative name Jackeline? My mother has a long distance cousin by this name who is searching with her. I'll ask my mother for info. Louis Francois Demongin was the first Demongin in Mexico but he cam...

What a fine Family Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  RichardBurges...

Surnames > Maxwell

...husband died of a heart-attack.She had 2 kids already.with her first.There names are Barbara Jean and Jackeline Ann. Together they had me Richard William Burgess III and Randolf Scott Burgess. My dad died in a...

Re: John Paul Udell ancestry Posted on: 28 Nov 2010, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

...Udell Race: White + Nell Udell 43 Gladies Udell 18 Nathan Udell 13 Betty Udell 15 Phyllis Udell 11 Jackeline Udell 3 John Paul Udell 1 ALL BORN ILLINOIS

per page