Search the Boards

Search Results for "INNMAN" - 80 Messages

per page

John and Amanda/Arminda/Minnie Colbert Harrell/Horrell Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by  Kalynn5

Surnames > Harrell

...Charles,Arminda/Amanda, Lucinda, and John Richard Colbert(my ggrandfather) were John A. and Elizabeth Morgan (Seybold) (Innman) Colbert. Does any of these names ring a bell? Thank you. Pam

Benjamin Floyd Posted on: 20 Sep 2006, by  bb0109

Surnames > Floyd

...Elizabeth, she was born on June 1, 1853. and died in January 6, 1901. Their children were: Jonathan Floyd Innman Floyd, Mary Floyd, Bejamin Franklin Floyd, Lucy Floyd, Rose Floyd, Alice Floyd, Wiley F. Fl...

Henry & Frances MAYES Posted on: 28 May 2000, by  janicekmc

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Rutland > General

Hello, My ancestor, Richard Mayes, died January 31, 1867 in Ridlington, but I assume we are writing about the same family here. I do not have but three children listed for Henry & Fanny, so I can...

Fennell Family Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by Toya Fennell Shupp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Fannin

...1926) Detroit, Red River County, Texas Joe Harwood (Feb. 6, 1908) Hubbard City, Hill Cty., Texas Troy Innman (Feb.28, 1911)Sickles, Caddo Cty., Ok (My grandfather) Leatha Lee (May 10, 1914 - June, 1988) ...

James Colbert Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by D. Armstrong

Surnames > Colbert

...Our James Colbert was born abt. 1857 Ill. Our line looks like this: John Colbert m. Elizabeth Seybold Innman Morgan. Their Children: Sarah Innman b 1853 Ill. Rachel Innman b 1855 Ill Jesse Colbert b. 1846 Ill James Co...

E.G. Inman Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by  BUCKI

Surnames > Inman

...following Census helps you. As you can see Nancy Jane has all the children of E.G.'s in 1880. E. G. (Edmond) Innman 27 KY Wagon maker 1850 KY Census Graves. Co. pg. 373 fam 122 Lucinda 24 KY Mariah 4/12 ...

GOLDEN(GOLDIAN)INMAN-MARY(POLLY)INMAN Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by  confussed

Surnames > Inman

I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON MY LINAGE FROM GOLDEN(GOLDDIAN)INMAN(INNMAN).HE WAS MARRIED TO A MISS POLLY(BOND)INMAN THEY WERE MARRIED IN KY ON DEC.7TH,1830.IN HIS ESTATE RECORDS WHICH WAS HANDLED BY JOHN...

durfee/Thomas Durfee connection Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by  finnbar3

Surnames > Durfee

...book (that has disappeared)/trying to fill in missing pieces. My granddad married a Gertrude Iolanthia Innman in Pawtucket in 1905 ,she abandonned the family in 1915or16 am trying to do her side also but no...

William Mary Whitley Posted on: 15 Nov 1999, by Bo Sargent

Surnames > Whitley

...Mary's children were Elijah Thomas, b.1875;William Riley,b.1878;Nancy May,b.1880; Julia Ann,b.?;George Innman,b.1886;MarthaIsabl, b.1889;Walter Emmet(Tate)b.?;Arthur Bryan,b. 1896;Luther Shelby(my dad)b.189...

Marriage Index Posted on: 10 Sep 2000, by Sherry Link

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Clair

Would anyone familiar with St. Clair County know if there is a marriage index? I am looking for the marriage of SHADRICK INMAN to AMY ANGELINE WILLIAMS - Nov 10, 1865. Amy (or Annie) might have marrie...

Families from Adair Co.,MO Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by  Kalynn5

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Adair

I am researching my gg grandparents, John and Elizabeth Morgan Seybold Innman/Inman Colbert. John's sons by a previous marriage were James Colbert and Jesse Colbert. John and Elizabeth were married August 2...

Mrs. Elizabeth Seybold Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by  Kalynn5

Surnames > Seybold

...Pike Co.,IL. Eli and an infant son died in 1850 Pike Co.,IL. Then Mrs. Elizabeth Seybold married Samuel Innman/Inman 5 May 1852. There were two known daughters born to this union. Sarah E. Innman/Inman b. 1853 an...

NOVOTNAK, Helen, d. 2007 Posted on: 19 Dec 2007, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...a son, David; a grandson, Christian Novotnak; sisters, Mary Gentile, Anna Fedorick, Sue Matyas, Mary Innman, Anna Halecky and Sue Nester; a brother, Joseph Halecky; and a niece, Made­line Panzarella. ...

Your Mother Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by  Mick Hynman

Surnames > Reddy

Our name has been spelled with an i,u,e and d after the n. Innman, Hunman are two other spellings. My cousin in Alberta Canada seems to know quite a bit about us. My Great-Grandfather was born in Govan Glas...

Re: Ralph E Bowring Posted on: 14 May 2008, by  judyartley261...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > King

...However, Gertrude Grace Bowring, age 26, married Owen G. Van Natta 18 Dec 1933 in Holt, Gregory Co., Innman=Post Office, NE. Source: SD Marriages 1905-1949. Ralph Everett Bowring married April 30, 1934 in ...

Seeking information on John A. Colbert Posted on: 30 Oct 2000, by  Doris_Brewer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cooper

...trying to locate him prior to 1860 and for the 1870 census. In 1859 he married Elizabeth Morgan Seybold Innman. She had two daughters by a previous marriage; and he had two sons, Jesse and James. My gr-gran...

Hindman name Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by  Mick Hynman

Surnames > Hindman

...Hindmans went to Ireland in the 18th century due to some kind of religous persecution. The names Hunman and Innman are supposed to derive from the name. All of this was told to me by my father who said his ...

Re: Will of David Milburn, 1826, Kentucky Posted on: 06 Apr 2009, by  ThomasPTormey

Surnames > Milburn

...and was a son of Francis Milburn. The other was 22 years old and was living with Shadrick and Polly Innman. This one was married to Elizabeth. I think the older one is the right one because the age is co...

Re: Colonel Drumm family--what was his real name, etc. Posted on: 13 Oct 2010, by  thomasker2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Calhoun

I'm not related to this family. 1880 - Name: Colenel Drumm Home in 1880: Sheridan, Calhoun, Michigan Age: 12 Estimated birth year: abt 1868 Birthplace: Michigan Relation to Head of Household: So...

Re: TANKSLEY NORTH EAST TEXAS Posted on: 31 Jul 2010, by  TrishHenson44

Surnames > Tankersley

...SC/GA/AL and they all tie into your Richard C. Tankersley b ca 1831 and married Sacotia Lethia Jane Innman b ca 1831. According to my infor his father was William W. Tankersley b ca 1808 married Elizabeth ...

Sarah Jane Butler, was Re: Rays around Whigham Ga Posted on: 18 Jun 2010, by  RichardWhite4...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Decatur

...and Levi remarried to Nancy, last name unknown though she was probably related to either Edward Inman/Innman or his wife (name unknown). Levi also died before 1850 and around 1850 Nancy Butler took the fam...

Rosannah Stephens Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by  PJones9879

Surnames > Stephens

...Jones Co. GA bef. 1804 and married Edward Meador/Meadows. she had the following children: Silas, Susan,Innman,Edward Jason,Eliza,Morgan,Mary Jane,and Freedonia. Any information on this Rosannah would be app...

Re: Maggie C. SMITH and George Carl BROWN Posted on: 12 Dec 2012, by  asiefke1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Dallam

Thank you for the info on George David Brown. I didn't know some of that info. I appreciate the feedback!! If you come across any more info, let me know. Thanks again!

Re: Maggie C. SMITH and George Carl BROWN Posted on: 12 Dec 2012, by  asiefke1

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!! Thank you! I am curious. On the photo, it says Maggie C. Ward Inman. Where does the Ward come in? Her daughter Addie married John Ward. Do you have any info on that? Are ...

Maggie C. SMITH and George Carl BROWN Posted on: 11 Dec 2012, by  asiefke1

...Jun 1851 in Kansas or Illinois. She married George Carl BROWN in 1869. Then married again to Joe P. INNMAN sometime later. She is listed with Joe P. INNMAN in the 1900 census of Justice Precinct 1, Dallam, Tex...

Malavery Inman/Abt 1773/RI/OH Posted on: 18 Jul 2012, by  kat1261

Localities > North America > United States > States > Rhode Island > Counties > Providence

...and Caleb listed. On the 1810 from Romulus, NY, he is listed along with John, Moses, Caleb and Elijah Innman. He eventually made it to Huron Co. OH in 1820, but I lost him on the 1830. If any of these names...

Re: BRAWLEY/BRALEY/O'BRAWLEY Posted on: 23 Jun 2013, by  jamie_foster9...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Roane

...record from the American Revolution that states that your Neil T. in the 1840's married to Julia ann Innman. He was born in 1816, was the son of Daniel Brawley and Elizabeth Patton Fleming as according to h...

Re: The Hammach/Hammick family Posted on: 28 Sep 2013, by  thomasker2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Jefferson

I’m not related to any member of this family. It is NOT possible to search findagrave.com using the memorial number. Facts you should know about the early census records – All census records [179...

Elijah Innman-1810 Census, New York state, Seneca County Posted on: 14 Nov 2014, by  terrys2956

Surnames > Innman

...Eliza's last name....and I am not sure that the first name was Eliza either...to me it looks like Elijah. INNMAN is DEFINITELY the surname though!!!! Hope this helps someone.

Re: Wotoupal 1738 Marriage Record Posted on: 15 Oct 2014, by  aksamitnik01

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Moravia

Innman aus der Armen Instituts Versorgung

innman,mills Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by  hudson_family

Topics > Military > Civil War > North Carolina > General

Looking for any information on James R Innman and Lott C Mills or Washington Mills or company K or company D 20 REG. any information would be helpful thanks JACKIE HUDSON

Re: Correction-Sarah Innman married Richard Mayes Posted on: 28 Jun 2001, by  txseaggie

Surnames > Inman

My husband's great grandmother was the daughter of Sarah Innman & Richard Mayes. Her name was Rachel Armenda Mayes & she married Joseph David Landriault. I have been searching for information on t...

TIP #348 ANDERSONVILLE PRISON DEATHS, PART 2 Posted on: 15 Jul 2001, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Innman, William, Cpl., 11 KY Cav, Co D, grave 11392. Isbel, Abner, Pvt, 1 KY Cav, Co K, grave 12203. Isbell, J. M., Pvt, 3 KY Inf., Co H, grave 9757. Jackson, John, Pvt, 45 KY Inf, Co D, grave 649. Jacobs, ...

BRAWLEY/BRALEY/O'BRAWLEY Posted on: 17 Aug 1998, by John C. Weller, Jr.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Roane

My g-g-grandfather was Neil Theopolis Brawley(O'Brawley). His wife was Julia Anne Amanda Innman(German). They moved from Roane County, TN in 1847 to IL. Need any information on this family before 1847?? Ple...

Re: innman,mills Posted on: 04 Jul 2001, by  rudeislander

Found James... also a Doctor ? Inman James R. Inman Residence not listed; a 20 year-old Laborer. Enlisted on 9/9/1861 at Fort Johnston, NC as a Private. On 9/9/1861 he mustered into "K"...

Re: innman,mills Posted on: 04 Jul 2001, by  rudeislander

Hi Jackie, I found these at a database I belong to... there were more Mills', but, not from Columbus County... Let me know if you want them... Bruce - rudeislander@aol.com Lot C. Mills Residence C...

The Inman Compendium Posted on: 27 Jan 1999, by Jim Williams

Surnames > Inman

There is an international resource center already available to you as an Inman researcher. It includes all of the types of material that you might find here plus an online database of over 42,000 name...

Jonesboro School Photo 1925 Posted on: 04 Apr 2002, by Sue Mayes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Coryell

...Knowles, Henry Young, Mozell Hastings, Mary Neel, Harrel Rutherford, Lavton Drake, Robertson, Johnie Innman. Anyone recognize a name or would like a copy of this or is there a geneology for Jonesboro that ...

INNMAN, Rev. T. E. (xxxx-1882) Posted on: 21 Jul 2002, by Joel Watne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Otter Tail

The Douglas County News, Thursday, May 25, 1882, p. 5, col. 2. PARKERS PRAIRIE Rev. T. E. Innman’s funeral took place the 20th inst. at his home. He died on the 18th after only about a week’s illness. ...

Household of William Davis, 31, Claiborne Co TN 1870 Census Posted on: 20 Aug 2002, by carole williams

Surnames > Davis

...Davis household listed on the 1870 Claiborne Co. TN census (04004004) includes a baby "Charles Innman". Does anyone have any information regarding this Charles? Did his surname remain "Innman/Inm...

Re: Correction-Sarah Innman married Richard Mayes Posted on: 13 Feb 2003, by  DeannaCHirz

Surnames > Inman

Lori, I do not remember if we have corresponded on the Landriault name or not. My grandmother is Marie-Louise Laurenza Landriault who was known by the name of Laura. She is the sister of Joseph Dav...

John Richard Colbert Posted on: 07 Sep 1999, by P.Garrison

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Adair

I am searching for info concerning John Richard Colbert. John Richard Colbert married Anna Sheehan/Shim? Their children were Charles A., Julia, Agnes, Ida Mae married Stephen Bartlett and they lived i...

Re: Correction-Sarah Innman married Richard Mayes Posted on: 16 Feb 2003, by Lori Landriault

Surnames > Inman

I don't know if we've corresponded before either. I have been searching for the Landriault's although I haven't gotten much completed recently. I can offer information I have on the family in Texas....

Phipps Marriages in Indiana Posted on: 18 Sep 2002, by  lora1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Marion

...PHIPPS,ADDIE M,,-,0,WILLIAM L,MCWHINNEY,DEC,10,1892,,,,---,,0,MARION,24,541,4085, PHIPPS,AGNES O,,-,0,WILLIAM G,INNMAN,MAR,26,1891,,,,---,,0,HARRISON,L,401,3965, PHIPPS,ALBERT C,M,W,32,,,SEP,30,1905,HENDERS...

MITICIA INMAN, Giles Co., TENN Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  mlpaxton1

Surnames > Inman

Can anyone identify MITICIA INNMAN who appears in the 1850 census in Giles County, Tennessee? Or what may have become of JAMES R. INNMAN (b. about 1827) and JOHN D. INNMAN (b. about 1830) - who appear to be her sons. ...

Re: Correction-Sarah Innman married Richard Mayes Posted on: 22 Jun 2003, by  hisnhirz

Surnames > Inman

Lori, I do not remember seeing your message before now, so I am replying. If my email address shows up when you read this message, contact me by email and I will send you a picture of Joseph David L...

MCKENNEY LOVELL Posted on: 14 Jun 2003, by  LDEROCHER

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

...Bangor). Elias MCKENNEY died January 21, 1859 in Bangor, Maine at age 79. There is a Henry INMAN (INNMAN) in Bangor 1830 etc. and was wondering if this Henry is the parent of Charlotte who married Elias M...

Re: Jarrell - Meriwether county Georgia Posted on: 22 Sep 2003, by  floracramer1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Meriwether

...child of Abraham Wright & Anna Burt(Burts) Anna Burt (Burts) dau of Frederick Burt & Rachael Innman (dau of Jashaua Innman) Frederick came to America from Holland. Minerva Ann & William Willis Jarrell...

Re: INMAN's of Laurel Co., KY Posted on: 11 Dec 2003, by  joycecollins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Laurel

Hello, From the 1850 Laurel Co. Fed. Census: Dwelling 583 INNMAN, John, 38, b. KY . .Sally, 36, b. KY . .James, 15, b. KY . .William, 13, b. KY * * . .John, 10, b. KY . .Stephen, 8, b. KY . .Rachael...

OBIT: OWENS, ROBERT ALBERT Posted on: 13 Feb 2004, by  65bjd

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Kern

...Albert Owens of Ridgecrest died Monday, Feb. 26, 1990 at his home. He was 77. Born March 23, 1912 in Innman, S.C., he lived in Ridgecrest 45 years after moving from Lakewood Village, Long Beach area. He w...

per page