Search the Boards

Search Results for "IARUSSI" - 50 Messages

per page

Vendetta Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by  vickisv

Surnames > Rando

William Vendetta b. 1906 and had two marriages. I don't have much on Vendetta'a now, but they are connected to RANDO, IARUSSI, DUSSON from Chicago and New Orleans.

Massuccis of Forli del Sannio, Italy Posted on: 24 Oct 2003, by  kmassucc

Surnames > Massucci

I've been researching my father's family line, and find three Massucci brothers who came to America from Forli del Sannio in the early 1900s and settled in Pittsburgh, PA. Here is what I know about t...

Maria Dominica Martini Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by  kponchak

Surnames > Martini

I have a Maria Dominica Martini in my family tree. She married Lelio Serguninia Iarussi. They had atleat one child Teresa Concetta 8/13/1876-1916. Could my Maria be any relation to anyone in you family? Kar...

Re: Suriani - Iarussi in Monteodorisio Posted on: 04 Dec 2006, by  lin_2169

Surnames > Suriani

Does anyone know of Luigi's siblings name? My grandmother's father was Francesco Suriani and never came to the US either. I believe he died in Vasto, Chiete, Abruzzi. please e-mail me at lin2169@co...

Re: Suriani - Iarussi in Monteodorisio Posted on: 06 Dec 2006, by m derosa

Surnames > Suriani

I'll try to find out & get back to you.

Re: Suriani - Iarussi in Monteodorisio Posted on: 04 Dec 2006, by M derosa

Surnames > Suriani

My husband's G-father was Luigi Suriani from Chieti, Italy in Abruzzo. He died there around 1956. Write if you think there's any link. His wife Giovina (Panara) died in 1977. She was in her 80's.

Re: Suriani - Iarussi in Monteodorisio Posted on: 04 Dec 2006, by  lin_2169

Surnames > Suriani

I am so excited to hear from you. It is early morning and I am at work but when I get home, I will search for my grandmothers brothers name. They could of also been cousins! My home mail is lin2169@...

Re: Amicone Heritage Posted on: 24 Dec 2006, by  lamicone118

Surnames > Amicone

...Lewis Carmen Amicone, and my grandfather is also Lewis Amicone. I am the III. My grandmother is Anna Iarussi Amicone. She was born Jan. 7, 1917, in North Side, Pittsburgh, a daughter of the late Jiuseppi an...

ANTONUCCI/DAGOSTINO Posted on: 09 Nov 2001, by  jmeranda1

Surnames > Antonucci

...January 23, 1897 in Montaquila, came to US and settled in Louisville, CO where he married Berenice (Anna) Iarussi. Any help in my search would be greatly appreciated. Jackie...

Re: Ducey/Ducy Posted on: 26 Aug 2008, by  lin_2169

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

hi My name is Linda. I lived beside a family that was Ducie. It may have been spelled differently but I will check. The wife was my confirmation sponsor. His name was Steve. He was a TALL man. See...

Re: Di Carlo Posted on: 15 Jun 2009, by  Diane Hougent...

Surnames > Dicarlo

...information Vincenzo and sister Gelsomina Dicarlo came to US from forli Italy with their mother Maria Iarussi their father believed to be Giovanni vincenso married Elivra Fera and Glosmina married Roberto V...

Vendetta Venditti Venditto Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by  vickisv

Surnames > Vendetta

...1906-1990 of Chicago, IL also, half-daughter Corrine Vendetta b.apprx 1895 of Chicago, IL. Related to IARUSSI, DUSSON, GOLLRAD, SUMMERS, PANEGASSER. Crossing my fingers.....thanks

Re: Brick wall on almost every one of my Great Great Grandparents Posted on: 30 Nov 2011, by  LOVESeGENEe

Topics > Research Resources > Brick Walls

...in the tree is correct, until we check the sources/documents that were used. Note: The tree takes the Iarussi line back to 1796. name: Raffaele IARUSSI gender: Male birth: 12 Apr 1858 Rivisondoli, L'Aquila, Abr...

Re: Brick wall on almost every one of my Great Great Grandparents Posted on: 26 Nov 2011, by  Yarussi

This is the one i have the most info on John Yarussi: Born as - Giovanni Iarussi Born in Rivisondoli, Abruzzo, Italy on 19 July 1885 Died in Pittsburgh, PA in August 1965 Came to America in 1900 Naturalized ...

Re: Brick wall on almost every one of my Great Great Grandparents Posted on: 30 Nov 2011, by  LOVESeGENEe

...the original if you register (It's free.) Ohio, Deaths, 1908-1953 (at FamilySearch.org) Name: Joseph Iarussi Titles & Terms: Event: Death Event Date: 29 Oct 1911 Event Place: Bedford, Cuyahoga, ...

Richard W. Kaylor, 83, of Greensburg,son of the late Leslie Wilbur and Nellie May (Harrold) Kaylor. Posted on: 02 Nov 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Kaylor

(Pittsburgh/Allegheny,pa,) Richard W. Kaylor Greensburg Richard W. Kaylor, 83, of Greensburg, went home to be with his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Wednesday, July 28, 2010, at his home. He was...

Ralph J. "Joey" Iarussi, age 62, of Erie,pa,son of the late Ubaldo and Josephine Piazza Iarussi. Posted on: 02 Nov 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Iarussi

Ralph J. "Joey" Iarussi, age 62, of Erie,pa, died Friday, October 28, 2011, as a result of a motor vehicle accident. He was born August 3, 1949 in Erie, the son of the late Ubaldo and Josephine Pi...

Here's Pompeo's son's obit: Repository, The (Canton, OH) - December 30, 2003 Deceased Name: Remo A. Iarussi Remo A. Iarussi, 86, of Ravenna, died Sunday, December 28, 2003, at Robinson Memorial Hospital in Ravenna...

Re: Brick wall on almost every one of my Great Great Grandparents Posted on: 27 Nov 2011, by  daciodan

re: Giovanni Iarussi and Mary Ranallo That's better detail, but some of the date data appears to be off kilter. Giovanni Iarussi was born in 1885 and Mary Ranallo in 1887 according to the data in the Petition...

Re: Brick wall on almost every one of my Great Great Grandparents Posted on: 29 Nov 2011, by  Yarussi

...Yarussi? My grandpa always said he had a uncle named August Ross who changed his name to Ross from Iarussi because he was a mayor of someplace in Bedford, Ohio and it would be better not to have an italian ...

Re: Brick wall on almost every one of my Great Great Grandparents Posted on: 29 Nov 2011, by  LOVESeGENEe

...http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/af/family_group_record.asp?familyid=12915291&frompage=0 Proceed with caution, though -- I can't tell how well documented it is, yet. Parents: Raffaele Iarussi and...

Brick wall on almost every one of my Great Great Grandparents Posted on: 26 Nov 2011, by  Yarussi

Cannot find parents of anyone of these people John Yarussi: Born Giovanni Iarussi - 19 July 1885 in Rivisondoli, L'aquila, Italy Died in Pittsburgh, PA in August 1965 Came to America in October of 1900 Natu...

John Yarussi Posted on: 05 Oct 2011, by  Yarussi

Surnames > Yarussi

John Yarussi (Giovanni Iarussi) from Rivisondoli Italy, born 1885 died 1960. Does anyone on here know if John was related to any Yarussis in our area like I saw an Anthony Yarussi from Rivisondoli. If Antho...

...error/mistranscription in the death record) Ohio Deaths, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, and 1958-2007 Name: Ralph Iarussi Death Date: 8 Feb 1928 County of Death: Cuyahoga You can see a bit more info by looking ...

Re: Brick wall on almost every one of my Great Great Grandparents Posted on: 28 Nov 2011, by  daciodan

Unfortunately I'm one of those teach 'em how to fish guys, because the search never ends in genealogy. Every new discovery leads to more to research, a lot more *wows, I never knew that* to be found. ...

...http://dxsrv4.cpl.org/WebZ/Authorize?sessionid=0&next=/html/obit_start.html&dbchoice=1:dbname=necr&bad=html/authofail.html&style=noframe Id#: 0558209 Name: Iarussi, Pompeo Date: May ? Source...

Re: Carmen Negrelli Posted on: 02 Jul 2011, by  paulstudly

Surnames > Negrelli

Fact is I believe they are all related. Pre 1976 there are only 7 NEGRELLI obits in Cleveland. Richard Sr. Negrelli, age 88, recently joined a Cleveland area fishing club. Richard is believed the ...

Iarussi in Forli del Sannio Posted on: 25 Dec 2011, by  Catia22

Surnames > Iarussi

I'm looking for information on the Iarussis from Forli del Sannio. My ancestors, Antonio and his wife and children (wife's name unknown, children Valentino and Maria Dominica) immigrated to Pueblo, Co...

Re: CIOTOLA, DELLA CROCE, IARUSSI, CALABRESE Posted on: 18 Apr 2012, by  Organist00

Surnames > Ciotola

thanks. these della croce folks must link into my della croce families from same area... pleas email me or reply...! organist00@yahoo.com

naturalization records Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  E_Santilli

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Boulder

...site and locate Carnegie from there. It will give you their hours. If you are interested in the Ross/Iarussi/Domenico/DiGiacomo families, a person with a great deal of information is btesone@aol.com.

Need tips and help with Italian Ancestry Posted on: 26 Dec 2011, by  Yarussi

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...haven't really found anything yet. If you need to know the surnames I currently are looking for are Iarussi (the main one), Ciampaglia, Pesci, and Ramicone.

Re: Vincenzo Damicone & wife( Adelaide) Teresa Iarussi Posted on: 03 Aug 2013, by  marisa pappal...

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Abruzzo > L'Aquila

Hi Delia, your ancestors were from Rivisondoli, L'Aquila, Abruzzo. Wikipedia-ITA http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivisondoli Wikipedia-ENG http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivisondoli These are the results...

Re: Vincenzo Damicone & wife( Adelaide) Teresa Iarussi Posted on: 03 Aug 2013, by  marisa pappal...

Hi Delia, your ancestors were from Rivisondoli, L'Aquila, Abruzzo. Wikipedia-ITA http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivisondoli Wikipedia-ENG http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivisondoli These are the results...

Vincenzo Damicone & wife( Adelaide) Teresa Iarussi Posted on: 03 Aug 2013, by  MDamiconeDeli...

I am looking for records that would give me the names of their parents and siblings. Vincenzo was born around 1865 and Teresa around 1870. Thank you.

Re: John Yarussi Posted on: 16 Mar 2013, by  DYT117

Surnames > Yarussi

...any other siblings but there are many Yarussi's in Pittsburgh. Anthony's parents were Francesco Maria Iarussi (born 1837 Rivisondoli) and Maria Faraglia (born 1853). I have the line as far back as Pietro Iarussi ...

Im stuck Posted on: 01 Sep 1999, by Michelle Cannella

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...DiCanna parents of Carmine Dellacroce and Peter Dellacroce Carmine Dellacroce 2nd husband of Antionett Iarussi daughter of Anglo Iarussi and Anna Caparice Sarafino DiCanna daughter of Nicholas DiCanna and Antionett...

Suriani - Iarussi in Monteodorisio Posted on: 29 Jan 2006, by  lin_2169

Surnames > Suriani

My Great grandfather was Francesco Suriani - My grandmother was Maria Francesca Suraini - Her mother's maiden name was Iarussi......

per page