Search the Boards

Search Results for "HICKENBOTTOM" - 355 Messages

per page

Re: Erickson's in Illinois Posted on: 06 Jul 2002, by  Jackie Wright

Surnames > Erickson

Patricia, I'm not sure. Jackie

Re: Erickson's in Illinois Posted on: 21 Feb 2002, by  Jackie Wright

Surnames > Erickson

Sharyn,My Erickson's are: Martin L.Erickson b 1840 Norway d 1906 Illinois m Caroline Shetterly in Madison County,Indiana.Children: Charles L. b 1870 In. Martin L. b 1874 In. Grace V. b 1876 In...

Erickson's in Illinois Posted on: 17 Feb 2002, by  Jackie Wright

Surnames > Erickson

is anyone researching Erickson's from Vermilion County,Illinois circa 1884-1900? Jackie

Re: Hickenbottom Familiy Posted on: 16 Aug 2003, by  Edwin Brandon

Surnames > Ferguson

Dear Ms. Kelsoe: I am also related to the Hickenbottom family, beginning with Moses, father of Oglesby. Please reply by regular mail at: Edwin E. Brandon 389 W. Washington Stayton, OR 97383

Hickenbottom Familiy Posted on: 19 Dec 2001, by  silverbirdca

Surnames > Ferguson

I am related to the Hickenbottom family and have some information beginning with Oglesby Hickenbottom born in Virginia Abt. 1765, married to Elizabeth Reed in 1787. I interested in connecting with anyone that has this famil...

Ferguson Posted on: 26 Mar 2000, by Linda Hofmann

Surnames > Ferguson

Would like any information on Rebecca Ferguson who married Joseph Hickenbottom. I would like to know who her parents were and siblings. Would also like to know when she was born and date of death. The only dates ...

Re: Ferguson, Posted on: 19 Dec 2001, by  silverbirdca

Surnames > Ferguson

... D:August 25, 1861 in Jefferson Co., Iowa. Her mother was Nancy Duncan. She was married to Joseph Hickenbottom in 1820.

Ferguson, Posted on: 26 Mar 2000, by Linda Hofmann

Surnames > Ferguson

Would like any information on Rebecca Ferguson,she married Joseph Hickenbottom. I would like to know who her parents, and siblings were. And the only date I have is 1799-1861. Would like to also her birthdate and...

Re: Robert C. Higgenbottom and Anna Rassiott Posted on: 12 May 2005, by Kristine J. Polton

Surnames > Higgenbottom

Parents Samuel Higgenbottom(Hickenbottom) and Elizabeth Mahan--Son--Robert Christopher Higgenbottom--born--Feb 8,1862 Bartholomew Co,Ind--died--Oct 26,1933 Floyd,Iowa--bur--Oakwood cery--Floyd,Iowa--marr---Anna R...

David Rush Posted on: 12 Aug 2002, by  Jackie Wright

Surnames > Rush

Looking for family of David Rush b 1827 Ohio d unknown in Illinois married Mary Hickenbottom around 1849.Was in Monroe County,Green Township Ohio in 1850. Does anyone know David's parents? ...

Sarah Emily HEAD Posted on: 02 Jul 1999, by  jim_crownover

Surnames > Head

I descend from Sarah Emily HEAD (1838 [Weakly Co?]TN)and Felix J N Carroll. I have nothing else on the HEADS, but cannot rule out that there is a relationship ... possibly aunt to John W. Sarah Emily ...

David W.Rush/Ohio and Illinois Posted on: 18 Nov 2003, by  Jackie Wright

Surnames > Rush

Does anyone connect with these Rushes? David W.Rush born 1827 Ohio married Mary Hickenbottom/Higgenbottom born 1830 Ohio.Were in Monroe Co.Ohio in 1850,migrated to the Champaign/Vermilion County areas of Illinois...

Delilah Hobbs Posted on: 15 Dec 2001, by  Jackie Wright

Surnames > Hobbs

Looking for family of Delilah Hobbs born 1797 MD.married George Hickenbottom in Harrison County,Wv. date unknown. They were in Harrison County,Wv. in 1820,in Monroe County,Ohio in 1830, in Monroe County,Ohio in 1...

John Hobbs Posted on: 27 Jun 2003, by  Jackie Wright

Surnames > Hobbs

Does anyone connect with this John Hobbs? His wife's name was Eleander ,don't know last name. They had a daughter,Delilah born 1797 Md. Delilah married George Hickenbotton in 1814 Harrison Co.WV. ...

Re: Geo Black & Sarah J. Hickenbottom Posted on: 06 Jan 2004, by Barbara Black

Surnames > Black

Amanda, I don't have my information handy right now; am in the midst of moving. I will have to hang on to your reply and get back with you when I can find my notebooks. That may be a week, or it mig...

Re: Geo Black & Sarah J. Hickenbottom Posted on: 05 Jan 2004, by Amanda

Surnames > Black

...father's name was Louis Black. We do not have much information, although I have heard the last name of Hickenbottom before. They would have came from either Colorado or Colby, KS. Please let me know if you can he...

Re: Geo Black & Sarah J. Hickenbottom Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by Barbara Black

Surnames > Black

Where have you been all these years? Welcome to the family! I have spent quite a bit of time (so have a couple of nieces) trying to find descendants of Fannie Laura Black Lowe Cherry. And there you we...

Re: Geo Black & Sarah J. Hickenbottom Posted on: 11 Dec 2004, by  js_horton

Surnames > Black

Hi, I am descended from George C Black and Sarah Jane (Hickenbottom)... our family tree is posted at WorldConnect under jshorton. Geo C and Jane and were my gg-grandparents. I have been able to trace the BLACKs ...

Re: Geo Black & Sarah J. Hickenbottom Posted on: 16 Apr 2000, by EHOWARD5878

Surnames > Black

I am not sure who you are, but I would like to get with you on My GG-grand mother and her ancesters. you see, the story in my family is that Fannie BLACK--LOWE married Wiley Cherry after Mr. Lowe pa...

Re: Geo Black & Sarah J. Hickenbottom Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by  jdanl

Surnames > Black

Fannie and Lowe and 4 children, Nancy 1911, John 1913,Fannie 1915, Beulah, the 6 children listed as Daniels are Nancy Lowe and Wilbur Dunn Daniels. sorry about first reply,

Re: Geo Black & Sarah J. Hickenbottom Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by  jdanl

Surnames > Black

Descendants of Louis Gideon Black he married Sarah E.Stark and had five childred, Geo T Black 1887,Iva M 1889, Fannie 1892,Lewis 1896, James 1899,Fannie is my husband's Grandmother,she married John Fl...

Geo Black & Sarah J Hickenbottom Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by  jdanl

Surnames > Black

searching for descendants of above couple, they were from Clay Cty, Ill, had a son name of Louis G born Apr 1862 would appreciate any information

John Hobbs married Eleander Nelly Posted on: 21 Mar 2002, by  Jackie Wright

Surnames > Hobbs

...Eleander Nelly? One daughter that i know of Delilah Hobbs born around 1806( Indiana?) married George Hickenbottom in Harrison County,West Virgina. Jackie

Re: David Rush Posted on: 14 Aug 2003, by  Jackie Wright

Surnames > Rush

Tina, My David Rush was born 1827 and migrated to Illinois around 1858-1859,also what was your David's wife's last name? Jackie

David Rush Posted on: 06 Jan 2002, by  Jackie Wright

Surnames > Rush

Looking for family of David Rush born 1827 Ohio married Mary Hickenbottom born 1830 Ohio.They were in Monroe County,Ohio in 1850 then Champaign County,Illinois in 1880. Children: William b 1854 Ohio Isabelle b 18...

Rush in Ohio Posted on: 14 Mar 2003, by  Jackie Wright

Surnames > Rush

Looking for David W.Rush born 1827 Ohio married Mary E.Higgenbottom/Hickenbottom around 1849. Was in Monroe Co.Ohio in 1850. Migrated to Illinois. Does anyone connect with David? ...

Rush/Monroe Co. Ohio Posted on: 16 Dec 2004, by Jackie

Surnames > Rush

...b.abt.1806 Pa. d. unknown Wife unknown Children Of Samuel: David Rush b.abt.1829 Ohio d.unknown married Mary Hickenbottom b.1830 Ohio. Ruben Rush b.1830 Ohio Mary Rush b.1832 Ohio(Don't know if Mary is Ruben's ...

Re: Rush Family in Pa, Ohio Posted on: 14 Aug 2003, by  Jackie Wright

Surnames > Rush

Linda, Do you have a David Rush b.1827 Ohio m Ellen Hickenbottom b.1830 Ohio,were in Monroe Co.Ohio in 1850. Jackie

Natashai Secrett Jacobs Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  TILLI

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Missoula

Natashai Secrett Jacobs POLSON - Our angel from heaven, Natashai Secrett Jacobs, was born on Aug. 24, 1997, in Spokane. Truly a gift from God, Natashai touched more lives in two years than many do i...

Eugene Hickenbottom 1925-1974 Posted on: 25 Oct 2006, by Shawn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

Tribune Democrat, Mar. 11, 1974, Hickenbottom, Eugene S., 48, son of John and Lulu (Meyers) Hickenbottom, died Mar. 10, 1974. Service will be conducted at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Konhaus zFuneral Home, Meyersdale, the Rev. Robert...

Fairfield Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  jamwnana

Surnames > Hickenbottom

My ggreatgrand parents are buried there, and we always stop if we are going to be close enough, to put flowers on the headstones. Some times we find more information on the family, and we leave new in...

Hickenbottom Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by  jamwnana

Surnames > Hickenbottom

Hi Beth I only have the name of Ida Adaline Hickenbottom, married Lloyd McCarty abt 1893, in Fairfield. I'm mainly looking for information on the McCarty line. We will be in Fairfield this May. My line Isaac and...

Hickenbottom/McCarty Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by  jamwnana

Surnames > Hickenbottom

I have a Ida Adaline Hickenbottom married to oa Lloyd McCarty abt 1868, Fairfield IA, had 10 children. Need more on McCarty or Hickenbottom let me know.

Carroll Virginia Marr. 1607-1800 Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by Sunkist

Surnames > Carroll

...Thomas m. 6 Sept., 1790, Julia Uzzel. Isle of Wight Co. Mar. Record. Timothy m. 9 June, 1796, Agnes Hickenbottom by Charles Cummings. Washington Co. Mar. bond. William m. 17 Sept., 1781, Nancy Strong. Ann Stron...

Re: W. R. Brock - Decatur County, GA Posted on: 10 Dec 2003, by  valorieduran

Surnames > Brock

My Great Great Grandmother (Neppie J. Hickenbottom) was married to my Great Great Grandfather (Edley Brock). Neppie had a sister named Dora. Dora I believed was also married to a Brock. They may have married brot...

Carroll Marr. 1607-1800,Virginia Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by Sunkist

Surnames > Carroll

...Thomas m. 6 Sept., 1790, Julia Uzzel. Isle of Wight Co. Mar. Record. Timothy m. 9 June, 1796, Agnes Hickenbottom by Charles Cummings. Washington Co. Mar. bond. William m. 17 Sept., 1781, Nancy Strong. Ann Stron...

SPRAGUE, Howard A. - obit 7/1/1975 - Cleveland, OH Posted on: 08 Nov 2002, by  bree1623

Surnames > Sprague

... Howard A. Sprague, D. D. S., beloved husband of Elizabeth (nee Goode), dear father of Dr. Rosalind Hickenbottom of Jackson, Miss. and Deborah Arnold of Grandview, N. Y., grandfather of Thea and Hallie Arnold, br...

Re: Massengill of Missouri...Dempson/Dempsey Massengill? Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by  dawn57_1

Surnames > Massengill

You may want to check the census in Jefferson Co., Iowa. Some of Mathew Massengale's kids moved to Nodaway County, Missouri after they moved to Decatur Co., Iowa from Jefferson Co., Iowa. I don't kno...

Direct Ascendants Posted on: 04 Nov 1999, by Cheryl Nielsen

Surnames > Hickenbottom

I'm looking trying to find the names of the parents of Stephen A. Hickenbottom of Jefferson County, IA. He was married to Mary Caroline Taylor about 1845. I am a great-great-granddaughter and am just beginning to...

hickenbottom Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by virginia holden

Surnames > Hickenbottom

My grandfathere was Matthew Hickenbottom of Jefferson County. His mother was Agnes Brown. I don't have a lot of information on the family, but would like to corraborate if possible.

Hickenbottom Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by Cheryl Nielsen

Surnames > Hickenbottom

Since I posted my first message, I have found many direct ascendants of Stephen A. Hickenbottom, all the way back to Thomas Higgenbotham, born in 1704. I would love to trace the name back to England, but so far, ...

hickenbottom Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Bart Hickenbottom

Surnames > Hickenbottom

...my sister. I believe stephen was matthew's uncle or great uncle. Matthew's father was James Madison Hickenbottom. My mother had a family record of our hickenbottom lineage which included all siblings in the line. Your stephe...

Hicks Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by Cheryl Nielsen

Surnames > Hickenbottom

...send it if you email me your address. It's always nice to meet new family : ) Thanks again, Cheryl (Hickenbottom) Nielsen

hickenbottom Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by Virg

Surnames > Hickenbottom

Cheryl, I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. I would love a copy of the info you have so far, and I will try to locate what we have from my older brother. My address is: Virginia Holden PO Box 15847 San...

Hickenbottom Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Bart

Surnames > Hickenbottom

...your message. You didn't leave an e-mail address. I look for family about an hour a day. Found a Joseph Hickenbottom, father was James W. and his father was Stephen A. All from Jefferson County, Iowa. Still looki...

hickenbottom Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by bart hickenbottom

Surnames > Hickenbottom

Virginia, My email address is troutslayer@aol. I'm planning on calling a Ralph M. Hickenbottom in Fairfield Iowa. Mom told me I should. He knew Mom, Dad and Grandad. Mom even knows his address by heart. I may ...

hickenbottom Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by Bart

Surnames > Hickenbottom

Bart, Matthew had a brother named Ralph, is the Ralph you are calling a decendent of his? I also have the names of Mom's side, but end with Rowena Ruth Capps' parents. Am still searching for more. ...

hickenbottom Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by bart

Surnames > Hickenbottom

Virginia, I think he is probably grandad's nephew or great-nephew. I'll have to ask mom again. But, no, it is not grandad's brother. He wouldn't be alive still.

hickenbottom Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by Virg

Surnames > Hickenbottom

I think I did say decendent, I know the other wouldn't be alive! Did you say that Betty had a message board? I couldn't find it. Virg

vail Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by bart

Surnames > Hickenbottom

Actually, she has a message like these posted on the surname message board under the name vail. bart

per page