Search the Boards

Search Results for "HENRIQUETA" - 46 Messages

per page

any information Posted on: 22 Mar 2003, by  marthaj129

Surnames > Jauregui

...Elusteria Oton Jauregui. They had many children but just a few survived. They were Jose, Concepcion, Henriqueta, Vicente, Alfonso, Ignacio and Maria. Jose married Victoria Osuna about 1920 and they had fou...

Barela's from Las Cruces, NM Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Rene Martin Moncada

Surnames > Barela

...the most difficult time gaining information on the Barela Family Tree. My grandparents were Eduardo Henriqueta Barela of Las Cruces, NM. They moved to California somewhere in the 40's or 50's. Does anyone have...

of Da Costa Family Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Henriqueta Teixeira Da Costa

Localities > Western Europe > Portugal > General

My father Eduino Lopes Da Costa was son of Jose Lopes Da Costa, son of Joao Lopes Da Costa of Porto, Portugal

Eduardo Henriqueta Barela of Las Cruces NM Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by CindyF

Surnames > Barela

Rene~ Don't know how helpful this will be to you... I found a baptism record for Luisa Barela, baptized 1 Dec 1910. Parents were Eduardo Barela and Enriqueta Chavez. This record comes from the churc...

Eduardo Henriqueta Barela Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Cindy F

Surnames > Barela

YES!!!!!!! Thank you Cindy!!!!, Luisa was my aunt and Eduardo Henriqueta are my grandparents. Where can I access this info? Where is St. Genevieve's church? How did you find this? I am so excited about this!!!...

Barela Family Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by Rene M. Moncada

Surnames > Barela

...please follow up with me to see if my grandparents are in any way related. There names again are Eduardo Henriqueta Barela of Las Cruces, New Mexico. I look forward to hearing from you!! Sincerely, René ...

origin city of my ancestor Posted on: 24 Apr 1999, by Clóvis Francisco Zucco

Surnames > Zucco

...grand father and his name was Bortolo Zucco, my grand father was Angelo Henrique Zucco married with Henriqueta Thereza Zen Zucco. I am trying to find from where, how and when he came to Brazil and visit his pla...

Isaias Salazar Luna Posted on: 12 Jun 2002, by Debra Luna Flores

Surnames > Luna

Looking for Luna Family from Mexico City, Mexico. Isaias has a sister Henriqueta (may have different last name) and Rita Luz Marie Flores (married name). Their mother's family Salazar is from Guanajuato, Mexi...

Martinez, Rosaleo B.* Posted on: 26 Jan 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Martinez, John Gerard and Erline Moreno; four sisters, Nancy Celestino, Amelia Martinez, Cora Alaniz, Henriqueta Hernandez; two brothers, Joe Martinez and Florencio Martinez; 17 grandchildren; 22 great-grandchi...

Olivarez, Viola Lucia Posted on: 09 May 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...preceded in death by her husband, Felix Olivarez; parents, Enrique and Manuela Garza; sister, Maria Henriqueta Villarreal; and sons-in-law, Francisco Contreras and Jimmie Coronado. She is survived by her childr...

Re: My grandfather, Samuel Kestenbaum Posted on: 16 Jan 2009, by  alexfeldmann0...

Surnames > Kestenbaum

I am writing on behalf of Mrs. Esther Sprinca Henriqueta Kestenbaum, the daughter of late Max Kestenbaum and late Roza (Rottkopf) Kestenbaum. Mrs. Kestenbaum lives in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro City, and wants to ...

Re: Juana Gonzalez del Rio (1788 Anasco-1860 Ciales) any bells? Posted on: 17 Dec 2009, by  Xykoandrade

Surnames > Del rio

...1944. Aqui casou-se com Dagmar Monteiro Del Rio quando tiveram 5 filhas mulheres (Olívia Paioletti, Henriqueta Andrade, Maria de Lourdes Menna Barreto, Carmencita e Mercedes Lembo. Eu sou o neto de Francis...

Re: Del Rio/Rios/De Los Rios Posted on: 17 Dec 2009, by  Xykoandrade

Surnames > Del rio

...1944. Aqui casou-se com Dagmar Monteiro Del Rio quando tiveram 5 filhas mulheres (Olívia Paioletti, Henriqueta Andrade, Maria de Lourdes Menna Barreto, Carmencita e Mercedes Lembo. Eu sou o neto de Francis...

Re: Pastor del Rio Posted on: 17 Dec 2009, by  Xykoandrade

Surnames > Del rio

Re: por favor hablemos en español Posted on: 17 Dec 2009, by  Xykoandrade

Surnames > Del rio

Surnames > Del rio

Re: Del Rio family (Tampa, FL) Posted on: 17 Dec 2009, by  Xykoandrade

Surnames > Del rio

Re: Looking for info on William Del Rio who married Rebecca Marks Posted on: 17 Dec 2009, by  Xykoandrade

Surnames > Del rio

Surnames > Del rio

Re: familia del rio Posted on: 17 Dec 2009, by  Xykoandrade

Surnames > Del rio

Re: Update on Cemetery listings and Photos Posted on: 19 Apr 2010, by  mingeczy

Localities > Caribbean > United States Virgin Islands > St > Thomas

...Marie(1891-?), Angelo(1892-1952), Cecilio Suarez(1896-1950). Antonio Stanislas deLugo had children with Julie Henriqueta Chadruc : Alvaro deLugo (my grandfather who was Postmaster General of the island) and Ad...

Updated List of Names that I have info on Posted on: 04 Nov 2010, by  mevcsmith1

Localities > Caribbean > United States Virgin Islands > General

Last First Middle A..wth Emmanuel Aalholm Mathias Aard Leonardo Barfield Aarestrup Christian E. Aarestrup Rasmus Andersen Aarestrup Rose Aaroe Maria Elisabeth Aarøe Anna Maria Aarøe Bendt...

Re: ABRUZZINI - ABBRUZZINO - BERNAUDO Posted on: 09 Apr 2012, by  1_ricardofons...

Localities > South America > Argentina > General

...came to Brasil in 1909 and lived in our smal town Valença (near Rio de Janeiro)with my grandmother HENRIQUETA ARAUJO until his dead between 1920/1921. They had one son BENEVENUTO FELIX VICENTE and 3 daught...

Re: Menezes Posted on: 01 May 2012, by  penmack2

Surnames > Menezes

...was born jose calazancio Menezes 1947. His father was Ligirio Trindade Menezes Mother: Maria Lilia Henriqueta Mendes Her parents were Santan Piedade Mendes and Ana Paula Carvaltio or Carvalho not sure of the ...

Re: Menezes Posted on: 30 Apr 2012, by  penmack2

...was born jose calazancio Menezes 1947. His father was Ligirio Trindade Menezes Mother: Maria Lilia Henriqueta Mendes Her parents were Santan Piedade Mendes and Ana Paula Carvaltio or Carvalho not sure of the ...

Re: CAMACHO/SILVA/ MADEIRA ISLANDS 1879 TO HAWAII Posted on: 11 May 2012, by  dickcama

Localities > Western Europe > Portugal > Districts > Madeira

...with my paternal great grandparents Joao and Maria Augusta and Manuel Pereira de Jesus and his wife Henriqueta. My maternal great grandmother Amelia Augusta Pereira, and her young son Joao were also on the ship...

Eduardo Barela married to Henriqueta Chavez Posted on: 13 Mar 2012, by  CArensberg

Surnames > Barela

...for anyone who has info on her father & siblings. Second, I have 8 children for Euardo Sr. & Henriqueta but only some of their birthdates. If anyone knows of more children for this couple and the missi...

Kern County Liceaga's Posted on: 16 Sep 2012, by  rebeccamlicea...

Surnames > Liceaga

...was born on June 13th, 1876 Mexico in San Esteban Protomartir, Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico. He married Henriqueta Gomez and they seem to have come to the United States between 1908 and 1911 as their first son wa...

Re: Eduardo Henriqueta Barela of Las Cruces NM Posted on: 20 Jun 2012, by  CArensberg

Surnames > Barela

Hi Curious where you found the record. Is it in Ancestry or LDS? I have them in my tree and would like to locate that record. I have that child as Eloisa, but I think Luisa was another version found ...

Re: Cuilty Family - late 1800s Posted on: 19 Jun 2013, by  AHumphryesSie...

Surnames > Cuilty

...any living children? My grandfather Julio still has 5 living children, my aunts and uncle: Amelia, Henriqueta, Alfred, Carmen and Elsie.

Re: VIEIRA (SPAIN/PORTUGAL) PACHECO(AZORE ISLAND} Posted on: 20 May 2014, by  goulartjh

Surnames > Vieira

Manuel Pacheco Vieira. Born São Miguel Island Azores 3 October 1867 Maria Henriqueta Regallo Born St George 8 November 1867 Married on 17 October 1887, in Calheta St George Children Isabel Born St George ...

Re: Pinheiro/Azevedo Family from Brava Posted on: 28 Jan 2016, by  JasPin1983

Localities > Africa > Cape Verde > General

...(unconfirmed). His wife was Leopoldina Azevedo Pinheiro 1901-1989. Her Parents were Luis Jose Pinheiro and Henriqueta de Azevedo OLIVEIRA. All were most likely born in Brava, although I haven't confirmed this y...

Ebenau, Wilhelm (Guilherme) - 1898, Porto Alegre/Cruz Alta Posted on: 15 May 2003, by  mayra_ebenau

Localities > South America > Brazil > States > Rio Grande do Sul

...de 1898 a 1900, e foram para Porto Alegre ou Cruz Alta. Tinham 6 filhos, Otto, Anna Victoria, Maria Henriqueta, Guilherme e Guilhermina (nascidos na alemanha) e Frida (nascida no Brasil). Gostaria de saber se a...

Re: VON LELIVA, VON GILSA Posted on: 20 Sep 2003, by  wernervw

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

Lo que tengo: 1. Johann Friedrich Wilhelm Ludwig Freiherr von Leliva, b. 30 Mai 1743, Hönscheid, Oberjägermeister in waldeckschen Diensten. Partner Sophie Oschmann, d. 12 Oct 1822, Landau....

Re: research on the Azores Islands Posted on: 08 Sep 2004, by  cmfavila

...grandmothers name was Cristina Alves Amorim she moved to Faial was owner of Beira Mar had my mother Maria Henriqueta father unknown in 1945. We would love any information that we could possibly get regarding m...

Re: Any Gonzalez Montemayor Posted on: 25 Jun 2004, by Hugo Berlanga

Surnames > Gonzalez

...recall her real name) are deceased. My cousins names are Tomas(Tano-nick name), Jorge, Pepe, Rosalba, Henriqueta("Queta"), Jaime, Gloria and Gariela. Are you related to them? Please write me. Thanks!

Vega - Yabucoa, Puerto Rico Posted on: 29 Jan 2005, by JRN

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...York; his wife, Sol Divina Vega of Bridgeport; children, Jimmy and Gloria Vega of Stratford, Joseph and Henriqueta, Nicole, Christopher and Bryan Vega of Monroe, Nancy Rosado Hernandez and Edwin Hernandez, and ...

Re: Jean-Adam BURY from Mietesheim to Orange, Essex County, NJ Posted on: 19 Dec 2004, by  henritor1

Localities > Western Europe > France > Alsace

meu nome henriqueta tortejada bury.Meu merido,já falecido era HUMBERTO BURY filho de NAPOLEON XAVIER BURY que veio para o Brasil em 1895 mas era nascido na Belgica, Saint Gilles, em 1875 e era filho de JE...

Re: Manuel Rodrigues; San Miguel Posted on: 22 Jan 2006, by Rich

Surnames > Rodrigues

...San Miguel. Here are some names. Do you recognize any? Grt Grt Grandfather Jacinto Rodrigues -Wife: Henriqueta Grt Grandfather Manuel Rodrigues -Wife: Maria -Children: Mariano Rodrigues ( my grandfather) -W...

Re: J.Maria Torralva Posted on: 29 Sep 2006, by Lisa Beigel

Surnames > Galindo

...children of Isabel and J. Ma: There was J. Ma., Francisco, Felipe, Ma. Concepcion, Michaela, Santos, and Henriqueta. There were some who died early or at birth. We know he was a great deal older than Isabel who...

per page