Search the Boards

Search Results for "HATAWAY" - 643 Messages

per page

Whites Pike County,Alabama Posted on: 27 May 2006, by  FayeHorn27

Surnames > White

I,M looking for imfo. on James White that married Alice Jane Hataway. They had three daus.,Margaret Alice,Martha Ellen and Annie Lou who lived in Crenshaw County, Alabama.

Nancy A. & John Majure Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by  GeraldineR_L

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Leake

...Majure listed with her husband, John, could be Nancy A. Henderson, b. 1835, AL? She was married to Amos Hataway on September 27, 1853, Leake Co., MS, but I can find no further trace of him. Living next door ...

Jesse Willis Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by  Shaler_W

Surnames > Willis

...was Jesse Wright Willis born in Scott CO, GA. married in ALA in 1844/45 to Amanda Hathway/Hatterway/Hataway moved on to Scott CO MISS Had a son Enos Young Willis Any info needed. Thanks,may email direct to s...

Cloer Reunion Posted on: 02 Jun 2002, by Sue Creel

Surnames > Cloer

...offspring who had children, as Uncle Meggie had none; however, Uncle Meggie's first wife's child, Florence Hataway Owens, by her second husband is most welcome to attend, for she is the one who put me in tou...

Hathaway/Hattaway/etc from NY to GA... HELP PLS Posted on: 06 Nov 2006, by  historicaldol...

Surnames > Hataway

I have been searching fruitlessly for an ancestor named James Hathaway (last name spelled differently at different times). He was born in New York around 1808 or 1818. Census dates vary. At some poin...

Re: Choctaw Grandmother Posted on: 07 Aug 2006, by Linda Hataway

Surnames > Hataway

Thanks again. I do believe this is my Grandmother. I am going to contact her and see if she knows if Bessie was Native American. Thank You so much for all the Help. I have bben looking for along ti...

Re: Choctaw Grandmother Posted on: 07 Aug 2006, by Ellie Call

Surnames > Hataway

Go to http://www.rootsweb.com - once that comes up look for the WorldConnect Project. You just load in a Surname or if you know the full name you can put that in. The person who put the info in Root...

Re: Choctaw Grandmother Posted on: 07 Aug 2006, by  littlehataway

Surnames > Hataway

No I wasn't. Thanks so much for the infor. How do you get on that project? Thanks so much for your help.

Re: Choctaw Grandmother Posted on: 07 Aug 2006, by Ellie Call

Surnames > Hataway

Someone has posted to RootsWeb World Connect Project: Bessie L. Hataway daughter of John Morgan Hataway and wife Pearl. Are you aware of this?

Choctaw Grandmother Posted on: 18 Jul 2006, by  littleonehata...

Surnames > Hataway

Hello I need some help please. My Grandmother Bessie Leona Hataway was born in Alabama in 1891 and died in around the Fremont Calif. area in 1979. She was Full Blooded Choctaw. I do not no if her maiden n...

Re: William Hataway Family Posted on: 14 Nov 2005, by Donna J Richmond

Surnames > Hataway

Hi Jessica, and welcome to our genealogy family. I descend from William and Jane through their son Oscar.

William Hataway Family Posted on: 29 Sep 2005, by  JessicaMiller...

Surnames > Hataway

I'm looking for any information on the William Hataway that was born 1839 in Alabama and died 1920 in Grant Parish, LA. His son, Louis C. Hataway is my g-g-g-grandfather. I'm descended from his daughter Clara. I've...

Re: Hattaway's in 1860 Coffee Co., AL Posted on: 25 Nov 2005, by Candice Hataway

Surnames > Hataway

My family is from Enterprise, AL and I was wondering if we may be related. My dad was Mike Hataway born in 1951 and my Uncle Steve still lives in Enterprise. Any information you have would be greatly appre...

Hattaway's in 1860 Coffee Co., AL Posted on: 26 Feb 2005, by j boyette

Surnames > Hataway

Trying to reach all Hattaway/Hataway family. There will be a 4th reunion in July in Florala, AL. For more info please contact me at jboy1948@bellsouth.net. Thanks. Joyce

Re: gwisdom@sbcglobal.net Posted on: 31 Jan 2004, by David Clark

Surnames > Hataway

Charles A. Hadaway was my wife's grandfather. I have been in touch with Grace Wisdom before. Please contact me for more specific information.

Re: gwisdom@sbcglobal.net Posted on: 28 Jan 2004, by  CaroleLove99

Surnames > Hataway

I have info on a William M. Hadaway, b. Oct. 30, 1860; died May 27, 1940, buried Mt. Hope, Wells, TX. Married Lona or Thelma Watkins. Second wife was Annie Cherry, born Feb. 16, 1865, died March 15,...

gwisdom@sbcglobal.net Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by  ggwis2

Surnames > Hataway

I am looking for Hataway/Hattaway/Hadaway from Angelina and Cherokee counties in Texas. William M. Hadaway b. AR d. Angelina Co. 1940 m. Nancy Ann Cherry, one of their sons was Charles A. Hadaway of Cheroke...

Re: John, David, or William Hadaway/Hataway in Jones, Co. GA in the Early 1800's Posted on: 21 Mar 2005, by Margaret Young

Surnames > Hataway

I'm sorry I misread your message. Yes, my David's son is William. please email me at maggie1146@cox.net

Re: John, David, or William Hadaway/Hataway in Jones, Co. GA in the Early 1800's Posted on: 21 Mar 2005, by Margaret Young

Surnames > Hataway

sorry, my David's parents are David b.1810 in Ga/Al who married Lucinda ?.

Re: John, David, or William Hadaway/Hataway in Jones, Co. GA in the Early 1800's Posted on: 18 Mar 2005, by  djr1215

Surnames > Hataway

Is this the David who moved to Louisiana by the 1850s? Oldest son was William, born 1841 in Troup Co., GA.

Re: John, David, or William Hadaway/Hataway in Jones, Co. GA in the Early 1800's Posted on: 07 Mar 2005, by  maggie1146_1

Surnames > Hataway

Hi, I have some information. If you would like to email me at maggie1146@cox.net

John, David, or William Hadaway/Hataway in Jones, Co. GA in the Early 1800's Posted on: 01 Jan 2004, by  aaa3l

Surnames > Hataway

I'm wondering if anyone has found any recent information on these family names. I am at a brick wall on this family, so any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hataway Posted on: 16 May 2003, by Wendy D. Hataway

Surnames > Hataway

i am looking for anyone from Opp/Kinston Alabama. my father is Wayne Hataway his father is Fred Hataway if anyone knows anything please contact me at cdh02@ev1.net thank you

Re: sarah ann hataway washington county ga 1852-1920 Posted on: 25 Mar 2003, by  NJHattaway

Surnames > Hataway

I have a copy of her death certificate. Her mother was Frances Hattaway, daughter of Baton Hattaway. She is living in Baton's household in 1860. Her father was Jim Cato. The most likely James Cato d...

sarah ann hataway washington county ga 1852-1920 Posted on: 20 Jan 2003, by  carlwilso3

Surnames > Hataway

I am searching for any information on my grand mother ,Sarah Ann Hataway, who was married to Kinchen W. May m) November 28, 1869, Washington County, Ga,

William Hathaway Posted on: 14 Jan 2002, by Mary Leapley

Surnames > Hataway

Does anyone know either the parents or anything about the descendants of William Hathaway born about 1800, died Feb.1842 in Fountain Co. IN. He married Sarah Epperson there in 1828. Children were: Joh...

HATAWAY Posted on: 06 Oct 2001, by  TiffanyShoop7...

Surnames > Hataway

...been offline added more hardware-an additional 40 Gig hard drive and I'm missing some emails from the Hataway and Hattaway email groups, would appreciate any that could be sent to me that I've missed and wil...

HATHAWAY/ JAMES/ TAQUINO Posted on: 05 Aug 2001, by  clewis51

Surnames > Hataway

Mary Caroline (Carrie)Hathaway (LA) married Anthony Taquino (1871)-she's daughter of William Hathaway and Mary James-remarried Samuel Michel-had Thomas, Marie, James,Francis with Anthony-HELP APPRECIA...

Hattaway Posted on: 02 Dec 2000, by  DBrown114

Surnames > Hataway

Searching for information on Nathan J. Hattaway's parents. He was born 2-16-1851 in Washington County, d. 8-27-1883, buried in Laurens County. Married to Vallie E. or A. Curry.

Re: Hataway/Hattaway/Hathaway/Holloway/Hadaway Posted on: 12 Jul 2004, by  NJHattaway

Surnames > Hataway

...to information on the James Baton Hattaway line, which passed through Opp, AL, but other Hattaway and Hataway lines spent time there as well. Most of my research is on the lines that stayed in Georgia. I ha...

Re: Hataway/Hattaway/Hathaway/Holloway/Hadaway Posted on: 06 Jul 2004, by Pamela Hattaway Wisecup

Surnames > Hataway

Has there been a Hataway/Hattaway/etc. website set up yet? If so, I would sure like to look at it. Also, Have you found info on your Fannie Hataway? I had a great aunt Fannie Josephine (or Josephine Fannie--I'd ...

Re: Hataway/Hattaway/Hathaway/Holloway/Hadaway Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by  jdh16561

Surnames > Hataway

We have a Fannie E. Jackson married to John Richard Hataway/Hattaway abt. 1885. Fannie was born Jan 6, 1870 died June 19, 1934.She is buried in Liberty Methodist Church cemetery in Bibb Co. Ga. If you have a...

Re: Hataway/Hattaway/Hathaway/Holloway/Hadaway Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by  catdog123

Surnames > Hataway

Hi My Mother last name was Hattaway in SC. she was born in McClellanville, South Carolina her Mother and Father was Henry and Catherine Hattwawy. They had Four Children. My mom which is Mary E Bri...

Hataway/Hattaway/Hathaway/Holloway/Hadaway Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  susiegibson49

Surnames > Hataway

...of the Hataways were in Kansas, IL, TX, LA, AR, AL, GA, NC and SC, and VA. Also, was told my kin the Hataway name goes back to Holland and the the Hataway/Hattaway/Hathaway men married indian women; Jerry if your l...

Re: HATAWAY/HATTAWAY/HATHAWAY/HOLLOWAY/HADAWAY Posted on: 09 Sep 2002, by  TiffanyShoop7...

Surnames > Hataway

I will search my info base for you and check, Thanks, Tiffany

Re: HATAWAY/HATTAWAY/HATHAWAY/HOLLOWAY/HADAWAY Posted on: 04 May 2003, by Brenda

Surnames > Hataway

Hi, After careful study of the 1820, 1830, 1840, and 1850 US Censuses in Jones County, Georgia. I strongly believe that Adeline and Marlin were siblings. She was born in 1825 and he was born in 1829...

Re: HATAWAY/HATTAWAY/HATHAWAY/HOLLOWAY/HADAWAY Posted on: 28 Apr 2003, by Brenda

Surnames > Hataway

Hi, My records of John Hadaway of Jones Co., GA 1850 Census show that he had a son Marlin born 1829. Other records I have show that he was in the Civil War and died in 1876. He married Martha L. Watt...

Re: HATAWAY/HATTAWAY/HATHAWAY/HOLLOWAY/HADAWAY Posted on: 09 Sep 2002, by  TiffanyShoop7...

Surnames > Hataway

I will try and find out for you. Thanks, Tiffany

Re: HATAWAY/HATTAWAY/HATHAWAY/HOLLOWAY/HADAWAY Posted on: 16 Aug 2002, by  DawnHattaway

Surnames > Hataway

There is an Adeline Hadaway married to John Y Watts , 7 Jan 1849 in Jones Co. Ga marriage index. My brother and I were wondering if she might have been Marlin Hataway's sister. In your reseach if you ...

Re: HATAWAY/HATTAWAY/HATHAWAY/HOLLOWAY/HADAWAY Posted on: 07 Jan 2002, by Brenda G.L.

Surnames > Hataway

I am searching for the family of my g-g-grandmother born in 1825 who was a Hataway or Hathaway of Georgia. All I know about her is that she was the widow of Mr. Watts and had at least one son Joseph L. Wat...

HATAWAY/HATTAWAY/HATHAWAY/HOLLOWAY/HADAWAY Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  susiegibson49

Surnames > Hataway

Hi, I'm beginning to see where some of the lineages cross over and join, I'd like to email you with the info that I've found for some of you...would you please send me your email and a tidbit of your ...

Re: daniel conner hataway Posted on: 16 May 2003, by Wendy D. Hataway

Surnames > Hataway

hi, i am from Opp, Alabama. my father is Wayne Hataway and still lives there in Kinston. i dont know much about the Hataways but very excited to hear that there are alot around Opp. Fred Hataway was my grandfather ...

daniel conner hataway Posted on: 11 Mar 2001, by  keel78

Surnames > Hataway

I am looking for information on Daniel Conner Hataway family from around Opp Alabama. Thank you Linda

daniel conner hataway Posted on: 11 Mar 2001, by  keel78

Surnames > Hataway

I am looking for information on Daniel Conner Hataway family from around Opp Alabama. Thank you Linda

Edith Crane married Hathaway Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by barb

Surnames > Hataway

Does anyone out there know these people?they lived in Michigan I believe.she was born aprox.1888.

isaac hathaway Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by  wmhath

Surnames > Hataway

i am looking for any info on isaac hathaway born c1879 n.y.state

Re: James Baton Ada Hattaway Posted on: 15 Jul 2001, by D'Onne Jones

Surnames > Hataway

I'm very interested in your posting concerning my great greatgrandfather. Please e-mail me at donnejones@wctel.net Thanks,

James Baton Ada Hattaway Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Dot

Surnames > Hataway

I found some information on James Baton "Bate" and Ada Hattaway if you are still interested. Contact me at dot@cybersouth.com

Re: James B Hattaway and Adah Taylor Posted on: 16 Mar 2006, by Alan

Surnames > Hataway

There is my email, id love any more information

James B Hattaway and Adah Taylor Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  susiegibson49

Surnames > Hataway

...about...but just encase someone missed it; yes, Adah was indian and all the info on that is on Clyde Jerry Hataway/Hattaway's site at http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/h/a/t/Clyde-J-Hattaway/index....

per page