Search the Boards

Search Results for "HAGGERTON" - 104 Messages

per page

Re: White History to Ruby A. Please Respond Posted on: 28 Dec 2001, by  Viola_Atteber...

Surnames > White

My maiden name is Haggerton. My grandmother was a White. I am trying to find her family. Ruby

Re: Noble Harper of Missouri Posted on: 21 Feb 2005, by  masp1927

Surnames > Harper

...in ordr to find her Varner husbands name. After her husband Peter died in 1863, she married a Thomas Haggerton in October 1864. This must be the father of Noble. I do not know what happened to either Thomas...

Haggerton Marriages Posted on: 28 May 2000, by  KayMcMahan12

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Kaufman

...one page of marriages from Kaufman Co. Tx. 1881-1890 for surnames GREEN-HAMMOND. Listed under "HAGGERTON" is: E.Z. HAGGERTIN-Sallie SANDERS-28 Dec.1884-Book-3 C.H. HAGGERTON-Lillie A. HUMPHREYS-22 ...

Re: Haggerton/Sparks Posted on: 17 Aug 2006, by Charlie Haggerton

Surnames > Covey

Hello Wanda, I am your second cousin. My father was George M. Haggerton,Sr. His father was Charlie Haggerton your grandmothers brother. I remember aunt Jesse, I believe she lived out in Alvareado or was it Eldorado. I...

Covey in Texas Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by  law1162

Surnames > Covey

...who md (1) Margaret "Maggie" HOOD (2) Annie SCHMIDT 2. Ellar, who md W.C. "Buck" HAGGERTON

covey/haggerton Posted on: 08 May 2001, by  edna0101

Surnames > Covey

w.c.haggerton and ellar covey were my g-grandparent. their son willie was my grandfather.they were married in kendall co tx 7-1-1897. he died in san antonio 7-21-1951 and is buried in uvalde tx ellar died 8-25...

Re: covey/haggerton Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by rhonda fields

Surnames > Covey

w.c haggerton and ella covey were my g-grandparents also. there daughter nelly was was my grandmother.

Re: covey/haggerton Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by  Yellowrose041

Surnames > Covey

W.C.Haggerton and Ellar Covey were my G-Grandparent's their daughter Nellie was my grandmother and I have been trying to search them for several years and would appreciate any and all information if at all pos...

Re: covey/haggerton Posted on: 18 Jun 2002, by  SkeetHaggerto...

Surnames > Covey

I have a lot of info on the Haggerton. I don't find a W. C. Haggerton .Could it be Charles William {Bud} Haggerton born Nov. 11,1863 in Arkansas I am trying to locate all living Haggertons .Any info would be appreciated Thank Y...

Haggerton/Sparks Posted on: 07 Jan 2002, by Wanda Sparks

Surnames > Covey

My grand parents were Jessie (Haggerton) Sparks and William Robert Sparks. Jessie Haggerton had several brothers and sisters to include; Nellie, Charlie, William, and Betrice. William Sparks had three sisters Gladys, C...

Haggerton Living Family Posted on: 18 Jun 2002, by  SkeetHaggerto...

Surnames > Covey

I am William Harrison Haggerton born May 17, 1931 in Sweetwater, Texas. I am looking for all Living Haggerton and their parents and grandparents. Any Help will be appreciated. Thank You

Re: Haggerton Living Family Posted on: 17 Aug 2006, by Charlie Haggerton

Surnames > Covey

I am Charlie Haggerton the eldest sone of George M. Haggerton,Sr. My grandfather was Charlie Haggerton son of William Charles Haggerton (Buck) son of Charles William Haggerton. My great grandmother was a Covey. My grandfather's brother was Will...

Henry Howard Haggerton Posted on: 20 Jul 1999, by  VAttebery

Surnames > Haggerton

Looking for the parents of Henry Howard Haggerton. He was born September 15, 1835 in Melborne, Arkansas. He had two brothers that we know of, one was named Charles, Parents died and he was placed with his uncl...

Charles Haggerton - Texas Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by  Surveyking

Surnames > Haggerton

I am searching for additional info on a Charles Haggerton, born about 1843 in Arkansas. He lived in Bell County, Texas in 1861 and served 4 years in Company F, 6th Texas Infantry CSA. Please contact me at surv...

reply Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by Kenneth Haggerton

Surnames > Haggerton

I'm sorry I can't help you on the information you need but I was wondering if you'd ever heard of or heard anything about Robert Chester Haggerton.

haggerton Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by  edna0101

Surnames > Haggerton

dear daniel, found a cousin who has pension papers on him she is supposed to mail them to me. would this be of use to you? also are you related to the haggertons?

Charles Haggerton Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by  Surveyking

Surnames > Haggerton

I am searching for information concerning Charles Haggerton, not because I am related, but because I am preparing a written history of the 6th Texas Infantry Regiment, CSA. Charles was a member of Company F, 6...

Re: Charles Haggerton Posted on: 26 Aug 2001, by  RHaggerton

Surnames > Haggerton

Charles Haggerton was the son of Joseph Haggerton and the Brothe of Henry Howard Haggerton who also served in the Texas 6th Cav. They were born in Melborne Ark.Joseph and his Wife Died in Red River County bet. 1840-1850, afterw...

Re: Charles Haggerton Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by  RubyViolaAtte...

Surnames > Haggerton

...As far as I know, there is no documentation that Joseph is the father of Henry Howard and Charles H. Haggerton. I do believe it to be true, but have no proof as yet. Henry was born in FRANKLIN CO., AR. and C...

father and his parents Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by Kenneth Haggerton

Surnames > Haggerton

I'm looking for my father and if anyone knew him then his parents also. His name is Robert Chester Haggerton Sr. If anyone can help me email me at haggertonc@aol.com...

father and his parents Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by Kenneth Haggerton

Surnames > Haggerton

I'm looking for my father and if anyone knew him then his parents also. His name is Robert Chester Haggerton Sr. If anyone can help me email me at haggertonc@aol.com...

Robert Haggerton Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by Lorna Blackmer

Surnames > Haggerton

I have a cousin named Robert Haggerton, what is the birthdate of your father?

Robert Chester Haggerton Sr. Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by Kenneth Haggerton

Surnames > Haggerton

I'm trying to find him so he can answer some questions for me. If anyone knows him or anything about him please email me back at Haggertonc@aol.com

robert c sr. Posted on: 25 May 2001, by  edna0101

Surnames > Haggerton

...found a robert c. sr. living in santa anna tx. ph# is (915) 348-3679 hope this helps you. my mom was a haggerton and i am looking for family history. good luck in your search. louise

Re: robert c sr. Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by Kenny

Surnames > Haggerton

I'm sorry, i took so long to reply... But thx for the information about my grandfather... I finally met my father for the first time also. And i am also helping Viola with our family tree history.

Jennie Haggerton from GA? Posted on: 16 Aug 2002, by Scott

Surnames > Haggerton

I am looking for a Jenny Haggerton who married my Great Grandfather Andrew Rudolph Holmes from Brunswick GA. Are their any Haggertons from GA. She was born I beleive around 1875 to 1890. Any info would help. ...

haggerton Posted on: 09 May 2001, by  edna0101

Surnames > Haggerton

looking for family of col. c.h haggertonborn 8-10-1842 father may be joseph

Adela Cornehl Althaus Posted on: 02 May 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Winchester, Texas Doris Evans of Fredericksburg Patti and Michael Feller of Fredericksburg Barbara and Billy Haggerton of Andrews, Texas 17 Grandchildren, 19 Great Grandchildren One Brother and spouse: Wesley ...

Re: Jennie Haggerton from GA? Posted on: 21 Apr 2008, by  mrleecollins

Surnames > Haggerton

Scott, contact me for information on the Holmes family.

Re: Haggerton/Sparks Posted on: 15 Apr 2008, by  maalvarez74

Surnames > Covey

...honer of Aunt Margaret Haggerton-Williams-Hatchet. She is the oldest living child of Willie and Mary Haggerton and Neice to Charlie Haggerton and Jessie Sparks. I am Mary Alvarez, I live in Center Point Texas (9 mil...

Re: CURTRESS/CUNNINGHAM Posted on: 29 Jan 2008, by  mistev_1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > London

...was no marriage with Annie Cunningham. When daughter Eleanor was born they lived at 13 Brownlow Road, Haggerton. I cannot find his death either. Probably under some other elusive name !! What do you think ?...

Stokes Posted on: 12 Sep 2008, by  jimmieannalov...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Jackson

...of the territory now composing Jackson County began some time prior to 1830....Samuel Stokes, Joseph Haggerton, Elijah Bartley, Holloway Stokes, John Teague, John Flannery, Jacob Flannery, William Melton, John...

Few items January - April 1914 Nocona News Posted on: 08 Jan 2009, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Montague

The Nocona News Nocona, Montague County, Texas January 1914 I have just opened a general repair shop back of J. H. CONE’S hardware shop. I make a specialty of horseshoeing and treat all diseases of ...

Few items Jan. - June 1915 Nocona News Posted on: 19 Feb 2009, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Montague

The Nocona News Nocona, Montague Co., Texas January 22, 1915 On Saturday evening, Miss KIT JORDAN entertained with ‘progressive hearts.’ Attending were Misses BESS BARRY, CONNIE GILHAM, VERAN FLYNT,...

Nocona News Octobert - December 1921 Posted on: 28 Dec 2008, by  RedRiverTXOK

The Nocona News Nocona, Montague County, Texas October 7, 1921 STINSON-HAGGERTON Miss ARIA HAGGERTON of Fort Worth, Texas and Mr. STINSON of Newell, South Dakota were married Wednesday at Deadwood, South Dak...

Nocona News June - September 1921 Posted on: 27 Dec 2008, by  RedRiverTXOK

The Nocona News Nocona, Montague County, Texas Friday, June 3, 1921 Local and Personal Com. TAYLOR C. DAVIS and A. J. ALDRIDGE of St. Jo were here. W. C. GILL has been spending the week with old Noc...

Nocona News February 1921 Posted on: 25 Dec 2008, by  RedRiverTXOK

...State vs J. C. LEMENTS, five cases passing forged instruments, two years in pen each case. Mrs. C. W. HAGGERTON ordered The News sent to her daughter, Mrs. W. L. SHACKELFORD, at Roosevelt, Oklahoma. Party ...

Few items Nocona News June - December 1922 Posted on: 28 Dec 2008, by  RedRiverTXOK

...FLEMING, M. C. ROBERTS, J. B. SPVIEY, O. M. ALLISON Petit Jurors: J. R. ALLGOOD, J. P. SHIRLEY, C. W. HAGGERTON, F. W. JAMES, S. L. ALDREDGE, J. F. LOVELADY, J.A. HICKS, W. D. NABOURS, C. R. HESTER, W. B. PATT...

Nocona News March and April 1921 Posted on: 25 Dec 2008, by  RedRiverTXOK

...WILLIAMS, JIM ROBERSON, DAVE JORDAN, HARVEY GENTRY, CLIFFORD HUNTER, FLOYD ROBRESON, J. L. GRAY, PAUL HAGGERTON, AUBREY CHARLES, DOYLE GOODSPEED, EVERETT HARALSON, VANE JUSTIN, PAUL HENLEY, J. C. HARALSON, WAL...

Mostly obits March 1933 Nocona News Posted on: 04 Jun 2011, by  RedRiverTXOK

The Nocona News Nocona, Montague Co., Texas March 3, 1933 Mrs. Doshier Mrs. SALLIE E. DOSHIER, 76, died at the home of her nephew, F. P. SKILLMAN, at Nocona early Tuesday morning. Mrs. Doshier was b...

Mostly obits Jan 1934 Nocona News Posted on: 04 Jun 2011, by  RedRiverTXOK

The Nocona News Nocona, Montague Co., Texas January 5, 1934 Former Citizen Receives Appointment J. P. JANEWAY left Jan. 1 for Philadelphia where he accepted the position as Post Office Inspector. He...

Most obits Jan 1933 Nocona News Posted on: 04 Jun 2011, by  RedRiverTXOK

The Nocona News Nocona, Montague Co., Texas Friday, January 6, 1933 Couple Wedded Fifty Years with photo Rev. and Mrs. JOHN P. HUMPHREYS of Nocona celebrated their fiftieth wedding anniversary Monda...

Mostly obits June 1933 Nocona News Posted on: 04 Jun 2011, by  RedRiverTXOK

The Nocona News Nocona, Montague Co., Texas Friday, June 2, 1933 J. W. MADDOX J. W. MADDOX, 73, died at his home here Friday evening, May 26. Funeral services were held Sunday afternoon, with Mason...

Haggerton Art Obit Posted on: 09 Oct 2011, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

Art Haggerton, 65, of Las Cruces passed away in his home Monday, October 3, 2011. He was a teacher for over four decades; he will leave a life of encouraging students to embrace a love of language and theatre....

Some items 1917 Nocona News Posted on: 24 May 2012, by  RedRiverTXOK

The Nocona News Nocona, Montague Co., Texas February 2, 1917 J. J. MATTHEWS J. J. MATTHEWS, who formerly lived near Nocona, came on a business trip, and while at the home of WILL CLARY, died Tuesday...

Some items 1918 Nocona News Posted on: 22 May 2012, by  RedRiverTXOK

The Nocona News Nocona, Montague Co., Texas January 18, 1918 Mrs. NANCY E. CRITES After being in a serious condition for the past two days, death claimed Mrs. NANCY E. CRITES, mother of C. W. CRITES...

Students and staff of the 43-F Class at Lubbock Army Air Field Posted on: 11 Dec 2012, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Lubbock

Wings Aloft, Yearbook of Class 43-F at Lubbock Army Air Field, Lubbock, Texas The following instructors and cadets are pictured in Wings Aloft, flight yearbook of the 43-F class at Lubbock Army Air F...

Re: Haggerton g-grandfather Posted on: 10 Jul 2012, by  josephcorley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Unknown

I am descended from George Corley , brother to Almeda Corley Haggerton. Almeda's Parents were Daniel Spain Corley and Susan Karnes Corley. They lived in Bell Co. Texas in 1860 and had come from Washington Co. ...

Re: covey/haggerton Posted on: 02 Sep 2012, by  Teresa Johnso...

Surnames > Covey

...on the Smithson Valley Cemetery outside of New Braunfels, Comal County, Texas. We have a "Ellar Haggerton" buried here -- b. 4/28/1883 and d. 8/25/1923. I am researching and have discovered maybe s...

Re: covey/haggerton Posted on: 02 Sep 2012, by  Teresa Johnso...

Surnames > Covey

...on the Smithson Valley Cemetery outside of New Braunfels, Comal County, Texas. We have a "Ellar Haggerton" buried here -- b. 4/28/1883 and d. 8/25/1923. I am researching and have discovered maybe s...

per page