Search the Boards

Search Results for "HAGENY" - 15 Messages

per page

Re: Those Hegneys Posted on: 08 Aug 2003, by Charles Rice

Surnames > Hegney

...Hegney is a very old but fairly uncommon Irish name. Most of the Hegneys (also sometimes written Heagney, Hageny and Higney) are usually from County Tyrone, in the north of Ireland, which is where the famil...

Re: Those Hegneys Posted on: 05 Nov 2001, by  chas72

Surnames > Hegney

...citizenship papers (1844), he is named as "Edward Higney". The 1850 census spells it Edward Hageny. His sons chose to spell it Hegney, and that is the spelling on Edward's tombstone (paid for by h...

Re: Those Hegneys Posted on: 11 Sep 2001, by  Mjmalueg

Surnames > Hegney

My mother's maiden name is Hagany and I know that she is related to much of the Hageny family of Northern Wisconsin. When they immigrated from Ireland they spelled their names the same, but once in Wiscons...

Those Hegneys Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by  chas72

Surnames > Hegney

You'll find Hegney written in English a variety of ways. I've seen it as Hageny, Higney and Hagney, sometimes even referring to the same person. At first, I'd thought possibly my ggg grandfather had been il...

Re: John L. McKenna, born June 10, 1897 in Milford, Worcester, MA. Posted on: 06 Jul 2008, by  irish719

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Unknown

...Records ==>McKenna Edward Milford 1896 459 518 Birth Edward b Apr 18 1896 to John L & Mary Hageny. Father is shoemaker, both parents born Milford ==>McKenna Edward Milford 1903 37 439 Death Im...

Re: Searching for immigration record information in MA. Posted on: 09 Jul 2008, by  Beara1983

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Unknown

Elizabeth O’Neil McKenna died Oct 29, age 53, parents John and Mary. Mary Hageny McKenna (wife of John) died Nov 25, 1898 age 23 of Heart Disease, parents Michael Hageny and Catherine McNulty. Interesting twist...

Re: Franzisch Kaczowska Posted on: 13 Nov 2008, by  John_Kaczowka

Surnames > Kaczowka

...Frank Plata, Jr., Constance Plata Jackson, and Daniel J. Plata. 7. Frances C. Kaczowka wife of Robert J. Hageny mother of Susan Hageny. 8. Stella Barbara Kaczowka wife of Neil Lloyd.

Re: Holmbergs in New York area Posted on: 30 May 2009, by  kathleenheagn...

Surnames > Holmberg

...know if you want to pursue this connection. I'm looking for a holmburg family who had a patricia anne hageny in the tree. my connection is to the hageney -- i don't suppose you ran across that family in ...

Re: Sweeney/Swaney Kilmacrenan left Kilmacrenan area 1793 - Miles Tinney descendants Posted on: 04 Mar 2010, by  TropiConsul

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Donegal > General

...Morgan and Alexander Swaney. Patrick Harkins, Bartholomew McBride, Patrick McBride, Daniel McBride, John Hageny, and Miles Tinny came to Londonderry (Derry), Ireland and sailed the following day for the Uni...

Re: Mary Elizabeth Wagner or Wagener, 1868, Ohio Posted on: 24 Nov 2014, by  private

Surnames > Wagner

...Reuben Wagner and Mary Elizabeth (maiden name unknown), it appears Reuben's wife was Mary Elizabeth Hageny. None of this proves the birth of your Mary Elizabeth to Reuben and Mary Elizabeth Hageny Wagner but, is ...

Re: Ruben Wagener or Wagner, 1846, Lyme Ohio Posted on: 22 Nov 2014, by  gratop

Surnames > Wagener

...in Aug, before he died https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QJDP-1WL7 Mary E.'s maiden name was Hageny, there were married 22 Aug 1873 https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:X8XV-3GQ

Re: Pace Births Posted on: 16 May 2002, by  lora1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Marion

Surname,Child Given Name,Father Given Name,Mother Given Name,Maiden Name,Sex,Color,Month,Day,Year,County,Book,Page,Fiche, PACE,---,---,---,---,F,W,JUL,1,1895,JAY,H-6,42,3999, PACE,---,---,---,MARKER,F...

Edward Heagney, Co. Tyrone - 1810 Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by  chas72

Surnames > Heagney

...different ways, though Edward is listed as literate in the census returns. I have seen it as Higney and Hageny, but they finally settled on Hegney. Edward and Elizabeth Hegney were the parents of 5 sons and...

Re: Higney Posted on: 01 Feb 2003, by Charles Rice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Erie

Well, hello! Try the variations of the spelling: Higney, Hegney, Heagney and Hageny. You'll find the name of the same people spelled differently in the different census returns and even by members of the fa...

Haigney: Ireland - Troy, NY, c. 1855 Posted on: 17 Sep 2005, by  eliza141

Surnames > Heagney

I'm researching members of this family who lived in the area of Troy, NY (specifically, West Troy, later called Watervliet) from about 1855 through the 1960s. Would appreciate hearing from anyone with...

per page