Search the Boards

Search Results for "GRIMALDO" - 242 Messages

per page

West family in Pennsylvania Posted on: 09 Jun 1999, by Autumn Grimaldo

Surnames > West

Looking for info on Charles Edward West, born 7 Dec 1884 in PA,who was married to Nora Margaret Stoner, born 31 July 1887(we think in PA). As of 1922, the family was living in Fayetteville, Franklin C...

George Trump Posted on: 15 Apr 2000, by Autumn Grimaldo

Surnames > Trump

Sndy, Sorry it took so log to get back to you...I checked on your reply of 3/28, and there is no match. Sorry. :(

Trump>PA Posted on: 14 May 1999, by Autumn Grimaldo

Surnames > Trump

Looking for info on George Trump, who was married to Jennie Mory, and had a family in Salisbury Township, Lehigh Co., PA. They had a son, Myron Jonas in 1895. Any help would be appreciated.

Lujans Posted on: 12 Nov 2001, by Patricia Main

Surnames > Lujan

...father was Manuel Lujan, Jr., son of Manuel Lujan Sr and Senona Lujan of Sterling City TX and Janie Grimaldo Lujan,daughter of Manuel Grimaldo and Carlotta Grimaldo of San Angelo TX. Manuel Sr was adopted. He was raised by ...

grimaldo Posted on: 07 Apr 2002, by  sayexmam

Surnames > Grimaldo

hi my name is mary r. grimaldo bottom my father is magdaleno f grimaldo grandfather magdaleno g grimaldo,grandmother antonia flores grimaldo ,manuel,magdalena,graceila. please e-mail me

Re: Any others out there? Posted on: 17 Apr 2003, by C. Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

Dear Naomi, I was born and raised in Florida. I have relatives in Texas also!! I wonder if we are related? That would be kind of neat! I a 29 years old and I am married and I have a 7 year old d...

Re: Any others out there? Posted on: 08 Apr 2002, by  marybottom62

Surnames > Grimaldo

hello my name is mary grimaldo bottom do know any by madaleno grimaldo or antonia flores grimaldo if so please e-mail me RicBot@msn.com

Re: Any others out there? Posted on: 07 Apr 2002, by  sayexmam

Surnames > Grimaldo

hi my name is mary r. grimaldo bottom my father is magdaleno f. grimaldo jr. grandfather magdaleno g grimaldo sr.my grandma antonia flores grimaldo uncle manuel grimaldo aunt magdalena grimaldo sanchez,graceila salinas.hope to hear from you soon.

Re: Any others out there? Posted on: 29 Aug 2001, by Naomi Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

I'm a Grimaldo from Texas.

Re: Grimaldo Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by  Pazzz

Surnames > Grimaldo

The name Grimaldos is Italiano. Example - In 1531 in Sevilla, Spain, May 6, 1531, Bernardino de Grimaldos declared that they came in the time of war against the Moros and they were naturalized into Sp...

Grimaldo Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by D. Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

Hi Amanda. I am also a Grimaldo with Mexican-American heritage. I am quite pleased to see so many with the Grimaldo name around. I have been told that the name is of Spanish decent and the in Spain it is as common as...

to C.Grimaldo Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by Amanda

Surnames > Grimaldo

Well I'm mexican american as well, I was told it was an Italian name originating from Grimaldi. The same Grimaldi's of Monoco. But, this could be the wishful thinking of a young girl. :) Please reply ...

Re: Looking for Grimaldo clan arround the world. Posted on: 04 Apr 2002, by  sayexmam

Surnames > Grimaldo

hi my name is mary grimaldo bottom and its nice to know that there are so many grimaldo's in the USA and even around the world at first i thought my family was only one wow

Hi Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Reynaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

Just now I opened FAmily.com. I'm MARLON GRIMALDO a Filipino Citizen, working here in Saudi Arabia as Computer Programmer since 1997. SO you are MExican NAtionaty. Tell me about yourself and your clan as w...

just wondering Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Reynaldo Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

...other grimaldo's to whom i might be related to . so just to tell you a little bit my father aristeo grimaldo was born in apaseo el grande guanajuato mexico and that is about all i know.

Re: Marlon Grimaldo Posted on: 30 Apr 2002, by mary grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

hi am a grimaldo to my name is mary I live in fresno california I my profession,as a nurse but no longer working resting haha!! well I hope to hear from you soon Ricbot@msn.com

Marlon Grimaldo Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by C.Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

...It's very interesting to know someone from a whole another country!! Hey, maybe you can give Jess Grimaldo my message to write me a few lines so I can meet him too. Well got to go! Write back soon, C.Grimaldo

Letter to C Grimaldo Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by MARLON

Surnames > Grimaldo

Hi! Im do'in fine over here. but found some difficulties in my job here, you know anywhere in the world you will fine a person will look over you, you what i mean. I got more job which is very difficu...

Marlon Grimaldo Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by C.Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

...good life and I hope yours is as good. Well I guess it's time to go for now. talk to you later!! C.Grimaldo

Philippines Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by C. Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

...having same with my surname but now in US, it's cool right! talk to you later. i have to go now. marlon grimaldo

Marlon Grimaldo Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by Miss C.Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

...Menendez. Have you heard about him in Florida history? Well I'll be waiting to hear from you soon. C.Grimaldo

Hi! Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by C. Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

Hi Miss C. Grimaldo, Got your Email Just now. do you have any email Address which I can reach you out. Outside of this site. I am much very interesting to know you well and make some research for the origin o...

Marlon Grimaldo Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Miss C. Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

Dear Marlon, I was very glad to hear from you !!! So you have a friend named Jess Grimaldo? I looked up our last name and it goes all the way back to Italy. You say you are from the Phillipines? That's very ...

Message for Mr. C. Grimaldo Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by MARLON GRIMALDO

Surnames > Grimaldo

Mr. C GRimaldo You can send email to my private email address , if you wish to communciate longer to me. here MARLON@jed.husseinaoueini.com. hope to hear from you soon. According to my dad he was originated ...

Marlon Grimaldo Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by C.Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

Dear Marlon, My name is C. Grimaldo and I live here in Florida. I am not Filipino but am Mexican- American. I was wondering if you knew where our last name originates. If you have any info. please share!!! ...

Looking for Grimaldo clan arround the world. Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by MARLON GRIMALDO

Surnames > Grimaldo

Hi there, this is MArlon Grimaldo, 24 yrs old, Filipino Citizen. I am presently working here in Saudi Arabia as Computer Programmer in Tokio MArine Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. I want to meet you all Grimaldo. do send e...

Amanda Grimaldo Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by Grimaldo's from Fl.

Surnames > Grimaldo

Dear Amanda, My name is C.Grimaldo and I was interested in finding Grimaldo's in the U.S. so that I could figure out where our last name originates. I am Mexican American but I know that Grimaldo isn't a mexica...

Any others out there? Posted on: 01 Aug 1999, by Amanda Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

Hey from the Grimaldos in Texas!! Just posting a message in case anyone cares. email me and we'll chat.

Re: possible siblings Posted on: 23 Dec 2003, by C.GRIMALDO

Surnames > Grimaldo

...AND HAVE BEEN MARRED FOR ALMOST TEN YEARS!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHAT WITH ME, WRITE BACK SOON!! C.GRIMALDO I

possible siblings Posted on: 01 Dec 2003, by A. Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

Hi! I just wanted to know if there is anybody out there that might be my sibling. My father's name is H.J. Grimaldo from Texas but he's been around most of the country.

Re: Grimaldo Posted on: 30 Oct 2003, by C. Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

Dear Cruz, I am also a grimaldo born and raised in Florida. I have family in Texas, Indiana, etc. Where are you from? I wonder if we are related? My grandfather's name is Fernando Grimaldo. Does that ring a be...

Grimaldo Posted on: 20 Aug 2003, by Cruz Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

Greetings, I too am a Grimaldo. My father Mario Arnoldo Grimaldo (b.1928 in Texas) is the son fo Gregorio Grimaldo from Piedras Negras, Coahuila. Any further information would be appreciated.

Grimaldo Huh, Posted on: 09 May 2003, by  leonrom1

Surnames > Grimaldo

Hello my name is Leonor(Grimadlo)Roman. My father's name is Leonardo Grimaldo he lives in Pharr, Texas and my grandfather is Santiago Grimaldo he also lives in Pharr, Texas. I live here in Az. I was born here and rai...

Re: GRIMALDO CLAN Posted on: 12 Dec 2002, by mary grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

hi am a grimaldo to but live in california my ggggrandfather name is jeronimo grimaldo he went dominican republic in abt.1502 and then in mexico and here we are califorina but most of the family is in texas and mexic...

GRIMALDO CLAN Posted on: 23 Nov 2002, by Chito Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

Hi to all GRIMALDO outthere... I am Chito Grimaldo and i have just seen this forum and i'm very glad that our clan is existing all over the world. By the way, I'm from the Philippines and i'm in Manila right now, I'm...

grimaldo Posted on: 20 Oct 2002, by  elyocappy_1

Surnames > Grimaldo

...wrote before and i canged my email but do you happen to know anyone with this names magdaleno gonzalez grimaldo,cipriano mendosa grimaldo,bonifasio perez grimaldo,antonio grimaldo,maybe (maria dolores grimaldo in the year 1684 )i foregot wh...

grimaldo Posted on: 07 Apr 2002, by  sayexmam

Surnames > Grimaldo

hi my name is mary grimaldo bottom please e-mail.

grimaldo - La Tapona SLP Mexico Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  maresvision1

Surnames > Grimaldo

I am looking for any relatives of Issac Grimaldo who used to live in La Tapona. I understand he used to live in La Tapona San Luis Potosi and then moved to Sierra Mojada to live with relatives Aureliana Vasqu...

Orpha Ruth Hernandez Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by  PeggyM2008

Surnames > Grimaldo

...trying to help a friend look for Orpha Ruth Hernandez..We have received a message that through the "Grimaldo" family in this lineage and this may be why we are hitting "snags"..If you can ...

Re: Just browsing and found this page Posted on: 10 Sep 2003, by C. Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

...people with the same last name! If you just want to talk, write me back as soon as possible ok!! C. Grimaldo

Re: Just browsing and found this page Posted on: 25 Apr 2003, by C Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

...here. So you can write me back and tell me more about yourself. By the way do you by chance have the Grimaldo curly hair?? I know, wierd question!! C Grimaldo

Re: Just browsing and found this page Posted on: 20 Oct 2002, by  elyocappy_1

Surnames > Grimaldo

hi my name is mary grimaldo i have a grandfathers and grandmothers names are magdaleno gonzalez grimaldo,wife,antonia flores grimaldo,cipriano mendosa grimaldo,wife,francisca gonzalez,bonifsio grimaldo(perez),wife,bonifasia mendosa,antonio ...

Just browsing and found this page Posted on: 18 Aug 2001, by Frank Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

My name (in full) is Francisco Garcia Grimaldo Jr. . I have never fully done a back ground check on where we came from, but I grew up in south Texas. Pharr, Texas to be exact. My grandfather (from what I'...

Re: information of Grimaldos from Texas and SLP Mex. Posted on: 30 Oct 2002, by  pearlsong2001

Surnames > Grimaldo

My dad is Jesus Grimaldo. His mother (my grandmother) Gregoria Ruiz from Cerritos, San Luis Potosi. She was married to Albert (or Robert) Grimaldo. She divorced or separated from him after my dad was born, he had a...

Re: information of Grimaldos from Texas and SLP Mex. Posted on: 27 Aug 2002, by  CHUCODAIMPERA

Surnames > Grimaldo

my father is also from s.l.p. mex. (matheualla)

Re: information of Grimaldos from Texas and SLP Mex. Posted on: 07 Apr 2002, by  sayexmam

Surnames > Grimaldo

hi my name is mary r. grimaldo bottom my father magdalno f grimaldo,grandfther magdaleno g grimaldo,grandma antonia flores grimaldo,uncle manuel grimaldo , magdalena grimaldo sanchez i think,graceila grimaldo salinas step aunt. and i think uncle francisco ...

Re: information of Grimaldos from Texas and SLP Mex. Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by Fernando Marcelo Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

...boliviano o hijo de bolivianos, mi padre se llama Francisco Carlos, mi hermano Carlos Daniel. La familia Grimaldo es muy numerosa, te contaré más si respondes a mi mail. Un abrazo a...

information of Grimaldos from Texas and SLP Mex. Posted on: 05 Aug 2001, by Emilio Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

..., Mexico called: "el peñasco" like about in the year 1960 and his name was Francisco Grimaldo Calderon, his wife name was Rosario please write me to: chale_00@hotmail.com i'm going to investi...

Any Grimaldo's from West Palm Beach!!!!! Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by C.Grimaldo

Surnames > Grimaldo

To whom it may concern; I was just wondering if there are any people in the West Palm Beach area that are interested in sharing some info on our last name. We might even be related or something!! anyw...

Re: Greetings Posted on: 07 Apr 2002, by  sayexmam

Surnames > Grimaldo

my name is mary r. grimaldo bottom my father magdaleno f grimaldo jr,grandfather magdaleno g grimaldo sr. grandma antonia flores grimaldo ,uncle manuel grimaldo,magdalena grimaldo sanchez i think graceila grimaldo salinas step aunt.write soon.

per page