Search the Boards

Search Results for "GARTZKE" - 58 Messages

per page

Willmert Family Tree/Pasche Family Tree Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by Vernal Willmert

Surnames > Willmert

...Frost where my younger brother Mel lives. My older brother Ronnie resides at St.Lukes in BE. Bonnie Gartzke is one of his daughters. My grandfather was William Willmert and was married to Ottilia Pasche. I p...

Fenske's of Wisconsin Posted on: 07 May 2000, by  NArendsee

Surnames > Fenske

...were Mary, wife of William Oelke; Louise, wife of Gustavus Schneider; Albert; Sarah, wife of Rudolph Gartzke; William F.; Emma Amelia, who died in infancy; Lydia, wife of Fred G. Levenick; Lillie, wife of Jo...

Willoughby / Smith - New York, PA Posted on: 03 Dec 2000, by Ken Gartzke

Surnames > Willoughby

I am looking for any information regarding a Willoughby that married Frederic Smith. Their daughter, Arabella, married my great grandfather, George Robbennolt. Arabella was born in New York in 1841. A...

Mashek Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by Lori Gartzke

Surnames > Mashek

My Grandfather's name was Charley Mashek - he was born in Brule County, South Dakota. I don't really know much else about him. I have his parents and siblings names at home. If you want more info, let...

William Charles Tyler Obit Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stokes

...Lemley. Also surviving are a sister, Ann F. Glenn of Richmond, Va.; and a very special cousin, Sonny Gartzke Jr. of Richmond, Va. The family would like to thank some very special friends of Bill's, Butch F...

Bernard Renn Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by Carol Bakle

Surnames > Renn

...County, Pennsylvania. Your local library might have the book in its genealogy department. Do check with gartzke@prairie.NoDak.edu who is also searching for a great grandfather Daniel Robinault. I had an emai...

MASHEK NAME Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  stanmashek

Surnames > Mashek

...WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT THEM AND SHARE MORE INFORMATION. ONE WAS FROM STEVE IN OKLAHOMA AND ONE FROM LORI GARTZKE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF THEY WOULD DROP ME A EMAIL AT sho_maker@yahoo.com. THANKS FOR SOME NEW...

CHAPPEL Lola Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by  ambullard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

...Point; three daughters, Victoria Chappell of Klamath Falls, Terese Chappell of Eugene, and Geraldine Gartzke of Wisconsin; three sons, Eugene of Anchorage, Bruce of Eugene and Larry of IL.; a brother, Victor...

Charles Gartzke Posted on: 10 Mar 2007, by  Charliejm

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > St > Croix

I have a Charles Gartzke born in Germany about 1840. I am looking for information on Charles Gartzke in Wisconsin in the 1900 Census. He was married to Elizabeth, with children Julius, Edward, Ernest and Gertrude....

Re: Marriages Lookup 1897- 1898 Posted on: 27 Jan 2008, by  RPokorny

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Outagamie

Hi Suzy, Your welcome :o) I also found this: --------------- Wisconsin Births, 1820-1907 Name Birth Date County Reel Record no first name Castellivn 09 Jul 1897 Outagamie 0228 000614 (proba...

Alice L. (Daelke) HELING (1920 - 2008) /apc Posted on: 14 Mar 2008, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...(Sharon) Heling, Bonduel; Michele (Dale) Carlson, Sturgeon Bay; Mark (Pam) Heling, Appleton; Vicki (Greg) Gartzke, Freedom; Jody Ciesielczyk, Mt. Shasta, CA; Kelly Ciesielczyk, Menasha; Scott ...

Re: Marriages Lookup 1897- 1898 Posted on: 26 Jan 2008, by  RPokorny

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Outagamie

Hello, I am not related. Hope this helps. Ruth Pokorny The marriage index with Clara Bettace and Charles Costeliau are most likely the right couple. I think I found them in the census. 1900 United ...

Ancestors or Emil and Mary Gartzke Posted on: 13 Aug 2008, by  DebraCulmsee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Winnebago

I am looking for living grandchildren of Emil and Mary Gartzke who lived in Menasha, Winnebago, Wisconsin in 1930. They had at least 9 children, one of whom (Alfred) is the grandfather of my nieces and nephe...

Emil Gustav Gartzke Posted on: 23 Sep 2008, by  DebraCulmsee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Winnebago

I am looking for decendents of Emil Gustav Gartzke, born 31 Aug 1879 and died 13 Apr 1944. The wife of Emil Gartzke is Mary Garbrecht and their children are Alfred W. Gartzke, Ella M. Gartzke born 1909, Minnie Gartzke botn 1910, Edwa...

Re: Emil and Mary Gartzke Posted on: 15 Aug 2008, by  DebraCulmsee

Thank you. Both are great references. A great help.

Emil and Mary Gartzke Posted on: 14 Aug 2008, by  MaraMunroe

...http://www.oshkoshpubliclibrary.org/vitalrecords.html covers many Neenah/Menasha folks too. They list: Gartzke Emil Obituary Oshkosh Daily Northwestern 4/13/1944 page 17 Gartzke Emil Obituary Oshkosh D...

Wisconsin Gartzke Families Posted on: 23 Sep 2008, by  DebraCulmsee

Surnames > Gartzke

...family tree and would love to hear from anyone knowing about Wisconsin Gartzkes, in particular Emil Gartzke, born about 1880 in Germany, who lived in Menasha, Winnebago, Wisconsin in 1930. He had at least 9 ...

Re: Emil Gustav Gartzke Posted on: 17 Dec 2008, by  DebraCulmsee

Wonderful information. Thank you so much.

Ruth Hazel (Gartzke) NIENKE (1914 - 1991) Posted on: 07 Mar 2009, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...Funeral Home, Clintonville assisted her family with the arrangements. Mrs. Nienke, the former Ruth Hazel Gartzke, was born April 29, 1914 in the Town of Bear Creek, Waupaca County, the daughter of the late ...

Re: Wisconsin Gartzke Families Posted on: 08 Feb 2009, by  jenancollis

Surnames > Gartzke

Hi My name is Jeanne Collison maiden name Gartzke. I currently live in Illinois. My fathers name was Robert William Gartzke from Milwaukee WI and my mothers name is Marion Ruth Gartzke.(Drays) My Grandfather was Graham Gartzke a...

George FINCH (1880 - 1958) Posted on: 10 Mar 2009, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

...Marenisco resident, died Monday at Shawano, Wis., where he had resided with his daughter, Mrs. G. A. Gartzke, for the past three years. He was born November 2, 1880, at Wausau, Wis. He had resided in Maren...

Re: Emil Gustav Gartzke Posted on: 17 Dec 2008, by  majfam

Hopefully this will help you some! Oshkosh Daily Northwestern 6-9-1952 page-4 Miss Gartzke To Wed Mr. Reichelt MENASHA — Miss Anita Gartzke, daughter of Mrs. Mary Gartzke. 282 Frederick St., Menasha, will be married to ...

Re: Emil Gustav Gartzke Posted on: 17 Dec 2008, by  majfam

you are welcome! Good Luck searching!

John Tucker Gartzke Posted on: 16 Jul 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Gartzke

CONESVILLE, Iowa -- John Tucker Gartzke, 78, Conesville, died Monday, Nov. 25, 2002, at Unity Hospital, Muscatine. Memorial services at the United Church of Christ, Conesville. The Rev. Richard Crooks wil...

Dorothy F. Conaway Posted on: 13 Jun 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Conaway

...of Ottumwa, Sherry Stewart and husband, Dale, of Morning Sun, Doreen Macias and husband, Joe, and Kay Gartzke and husband, Herb, all of Conesville; four sons, Robert Stanton and wife, Peggy, of Joplin, Mo., ...

Robert E. ''Turk'' Conaway Posted on: 13 Jun 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Conaway

...Linda Lou Bartlett and husband Brad of Ottumwa, Doreen R. Macias and husband Joe of Texas and Kay L. Gartzke of Conesville; a stepdaughter, Sherry L. Stewart and husband ...

Cumming, Frances I. Posted on: 17 May 2009, by  grantharmony

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...2008. She is survived by her son John (wife Cheryl) Cumming of Wisconsin; daughter Janet (husband John) Gartzke of Minnesota; 4 Grandchildren: Michael, Scott, Stephen, and Susan; and 4 Great Grandchildren: ...

Margaret E. McDavitt Posted on: 17 Dec 2009, by  JIWelsch

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...to read, watch birds, play bingo and loved music and travel. Survivors include a daughter, Catherine Gartzke of Conesville; five grandchildren; and 14 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her ...

Frederic Smith / Willoughby-New York, PA Posted on: 03 Dec 2000, by Ken Gartzke

Surnames > Smith

I am seeking any information regarding a Frederic Smith of Troy (? PA) who married a Willoughby. Their daughter, Arabella, was born in New York in 1841 and married my great-grandfather, George Robbenn...

Re: Emil Gustav Gartzke Posted on: 21 Jan 2010, by  DebraCulmsee

Hi Francia, I may be able to help. The Gartzke's are actually ancestors of my nieces and nephews. They are from Prussia. Debbie

Re: Emil Gustav Gartzke Posted on: 11 Jan 2010, by  franciagartzk...

Hi Debbie. I am also trying to locate my family tree. I want to know whether I am Prussian. Can you help me?

Need marriage info for Mary Nolan and John Gartzke Posted on: 12 Nov 2009, by  MaryESicard

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Brown

Mary Nolan and John Gartzke were married in Brown County about 1905. Later they were divorced and Gartzke was remarried. Please look for a marriage record. If found can you find a divorce record? I need the comp...

Mary Nolan and John Gartzke Posted on: 17 Feb 2010, by  MarilynRoth58

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Brown

...help you to find the records. Pilot.FamilySearch.org: Census of 1905, Aberdeen, Brown Co., SD John GARTZKE, 29, he & parents b. IL, bartender. Paulina ENZI, 17, Campbell Co., b. McPherson Co., SD, par...

Dale “Roger” Nelson (1929 - 2010) Posted on: 19 Mar 2010, by  ChgoKid

Shawano Leader Sunday, February 28, 2010 Dale “Roger” Nelson Dale “Roger” Nelson, 81, of Pueblo, Colo.,passed away Feb. 19, 2010. Dale was born Jan. 16, 1929, in Clintonville, Wis. to the late Lou...

Re: Mary Nolan and John Gartzke Posted on: 17 Feb 2010, by  MaryESicard

I don't recall. I ususally use RAOGK. I will check.

REAL Father of AUGUST A. HECHT? Mother was Emilia Ursula Hecht Posted on: 18 Nov 2011, by  Michael Keel

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

...Germany. August HECHT Keel was born in Wasserberg, Bavaria, Germany. January 13th 1912. Rudolph Emil Gartzke who's mom is Genevieve HECHT, will not tell me because he swore to his mom that the name will ne...

Re: Wisconsin Gartzke Families Posted on: 04 Nov 2011, by  squishy11251

Surnames > Gartzke

My grandfathers name was Alfred, wife to Wilimena. They had 1 son, William Lee Gartzke, my dad. I don't know much about my grandfather but my dad was born in 1936. My grandfather had a sister Dorothy among...

Re: Freitag families in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? Posted on: 05 Jul 2016, by  GaryRRebholz

Surnames > Freitag

...surnames like Gross Voss Hertziger Luedke Luedtke Zielesch Westphal Schmidt Herr Klaufer Kopps Bartsch Gartzke Hammer Hartung Weins Jungmann Manske Martschinke Roese Röse Stöckmann Stoeckmann Wesen...

Re: Gartzke Family Posted on: 21 Jun 2002, by Michelle Price

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

My husband is a descendant of Julius Gartzke, a brother of Wilhelm Ernst Gartzke. We have the same information regarding their parents and possible grandparents. I have the children of Wilhelm Ernst and Augustine...

GARTZKE, John Tucker Posted on: 07 Dec 2002, by  nano53w

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Muscatine

...Wapello Republican. I am not related and have no further information. John Tucker Gartzke, 78, of Conesville, Iowa, died Monday, November 25, 2002, at Unity Hospital in Muscatine. Memor...

Obit: Ernest Thomas Prado Sr. Posted on: 14 Oct 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Candy Adcock and husband Rick, Mary Chatterton and husband Rick, Julie Cutler and husband Steve, Hilda Gartzke and husband Gary, Esther Stover, Ernest Prado Jr. and wife Trena, Jim Prado, Ronnie Prado and wi...

Obit: Ernest Thomas Prado Sr. Posted on: 07 Oct 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Candy Adcock and husband Rick, Mary Chatterton and husband Rick, Julie Cutler and husband Steve, Hilda Gartzke and husband Gary, Esther Stover, Ernest Prado Jr. and wife Trena, Jim Prado, Ronnie Prado and wi...

per page