Search the Boards

Search Results for "GANNOE" - 18 Messages

per page

kingsley name Posted on: 23 Dec 1999, by charlotte kingsley clifton

Surnames > Kingsley

...grandfather , William robinson kingsley born july 27,1867 died 1941 in Warren Co. Pa. Married Charlotte Ann Gannoe. My father Archie Kingsley born Aug 1903 died Oct. 1987. I had a great uncle Harry (or Henr...

DAVID PHILLIPS BUTLER CO PA TO PERRY CO OHIO Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  TERRYETEDDENN...

Surnames > Phillips

...Phillips b 3/7/1813 in Butler Co, PA d 2/14/1887 in Perry or Athens Co, OH married on 5/23/1834 to Eliza Gannoe (Genow)b abt 1817 PA d 10/20/1865 in Andrew Co, MO. Eleven children Mary Jane b 9/5/1836 in Cl...

William Champion Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  Rhonda_Sharon

Surnames > Champion

...was born in Germany in 1814 and came to the staes in 1839. He went to Kittaning Pa. and married Mary Gannoe. Is this the person you are looking for? If so email me richardsrs@earthlink.net Rhonda

Willaim Champion Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  Rhonda_Sharon

Surnames > Champion

Joan, My 2x great grandfather waw Willaim Frank Champion m. Mary Gannoe. He was born somewhere around Keltze, Germany in 1814. He arrived in the states about 1839 and went to Pa. where he married Mary Gannoe. If ...

Family Info Posted on: 03 Jul 2000, by  Rhonda_Sharon

Surnames > Champion

...related to William Frank Champion b. 1814 in Germany? This is who I am looking for. He married mary Gannoe in Kittaning Pa. His family was from France but had to escape persicution because they were Hugonau...

Re: ISSAC GANO Posted on: 28 Oct 2007, by  aussiewoman

Surnames > Gano

these names are in my hubby's history(previous) Email me and ask questions allright? V.G.I have copy of Gano, Gannoe,Gannow Book it's very good at answers, also.

WINTERS, Mark Posted on: 29 Sep 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...parents, Fred and Eleanor, he is survived by his brother, Kevin G. Winters of Bristol; a sister, Carol Gannoe of Keane, N.H.; and by his dog, Hunter "Goober". He was predeceased by his brother, F...

Russell E. Gannoe, 97, born, Corry,PA, son of, Clarence and Stella Wade Gannoe. Posted on: 27 Feb 2009, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Gannoe

Russell E. Gannoe Millcreek Township's first "Night Watchman" Russell E. Gannoe, 97, formerly of 5200 Henderson Rd., died Sun., Feb. 22, 2009 at Millcreek Manor. He was born April 22, 1911 in Corry, so...

Richard(s) Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  Rhonda_Sharon

Surnames > Richard

...not pronounce the last letter or at least it sounds that way to the english ear. Gannon was pronounced Gannoe, ect.

Re: Smauel Ganoe (Gannoe) Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by Elaine Gano

Surnames > Ganoe

My husband's family is from Jacob and Elizabeth also. We are their son John, who went to Trumbull Co. Ohio. I would love to have your line and be willing to share ours. By the way, my husband's name i...

Re: Smauel Ganoe (Gannoe) Posted on: 22 Dec 2002, by Rhonda

Surnames > Ganoe

I would be happy to share what little I have. If you would do the same. Are jacob and Elizabeth Samuel's parents? Would you know when they were married or any of the other children in their family? R...

Re: Smauel Ganoe (Gannoe) Posted on: 06 Sep 2002, by Tom Ganoe

Surnames > Ganoe

Samuel Gano born 1782, married Ester Ann Adams. Children Ann, Peggy, Polly, Samuel, Thomas Adams, Jacob and John. Samuel was the son of Jacob Gano Sr. and Elizabeth Armitage

Smauel Ganoe (Gannoe) Posted on: 04 Sep 2002, by Rhonda Richards

Surnames > Ganoe

I am looking for any inforamtion on Samuel Ganoe. he married Esther Unknown and hed at least two children. mary Ganoe and Polly Ganoe. They lisved around Philipsburg, PA. May Ganoe married William Fra...

Re: Smauel Ganoe (Gannoe) Posted on: 22 May 2004, by  jdavis638

Surnames > Ganoe

Hi rhonda I am hoping that you are still connected. I am looking for Malissa Gannoe. I have her birth as Oct 27,1855 in Pa. She married a man by the name of Daniel kane. The name Gannoe and in Pa is not to common...

Re: gano-ganeaux,ganeau surnames Posted on: 09 Sep 2005, by  megan_oz

Surnames > Gano

Hi there: I did hear back from Robert and have also e mailed him a few days ago with some new information that would be helpful to him...Val...

Re: Degolia Cemetery search needed Posted on: 04 Jun 2006, by Susan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > McKean

Hi Jim...thank you so much for checking out the cemetery. I found out that Thomas is buried at Oakland Cemetery...he died in 1939. I forgot that I had posted this request a while ago. I hope you did...

Re: Degolia Cemetery search needed Posted on: 04 Jun 2006, by Susan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > McKean

Hi Jim...thank you so much for checking out the cemetery. I found out that Thomas is buried at Oakland Cemetery...he died in 1939. I forgot that I had posted this request a while ago. I hope you did...

Degolia Cemetery search needed Posted on: 09 Feb 2006, by  slasorsa132

I am need of a genealogy angel to go the Degolia Cemetery and look for a tombstone for Thomas Ganoe. He died in 1939. I have heard it's been closed for a long time.

per page