Search the Boards

Search Results for "GADUE" - 31 Messages

per page

re: Alexandre Posted on: 27 Nov 2001, by  cking0071

Surnames > Gladue

Hi I am related to the Gadue/Godu of Baltic and Occum Ct. Email me directly. CKING007@maine.rr.com

Gladue from Ct. Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by Carol

Surnames > Gladue

Hi I was born in Willimantic Ct. My Grandmother was Irene Marie Gadue, but I have learned that there were many variations in the spelling of the name. Her father was Adelard Gadue from Occum, Ct. His parents we...

Gladue Posted on: 23 Oct 1999, by Carol King

Surnames > Gladue

My gr grandfather Adelard Anthony Gadue was born in Pascoag, RI Sept 6, 1873 Parents were Antoine Gadue Anastasie Gauthier both born in St Hyacinthe, PQ. He had a brother, but I do not know his name, Adelard, ...

DUBOIS/GLADUE Posted on: 05 Nov 2006, by  RJD5253

Surnames > Gladue

...NAMES CAME UP IN MY SEARCH.BOTH OF WICH OWED THE SAME FARM IN GOSHEN NEW HAMPSHIRE. I DO KNOW LOUIE GADUE WAS MY GREAT UNCLE AND DUBOIS NAME CAME UP ON THE SAME PROPERTY AFTER. THE FARM IS NOW A BED & ...

GLADU-GADUE Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  goddu

Surnames > Gladu

Hi Carol: as you will note in another note I sent this evening, the names GLADU GADUE are to different families... Also The name GADUE, was gradually changed from GODU to GODDU , to GUDYEAU, in the Colchester...

GLADU-GADUE Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  goddu

Surnames > Gladu

Hi Carol: as you will note in another note I sent this evening, the names GLADU GADUE are to different families... Also The name GADUE, was gradually changed from GODU to GODDU , to GUDYEAU, in the Colchester...

Antoine Gadue Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  goddu

Surnames > Gladu

...colera...Olivier was the son of AUGUSTIN GODU MARIE FRANCOISE JAHAN ( m: 1804 at St-Hyacinthe Que.) *** All the GADUE"s and GADHUE's are descendants of a YVES GODU from poitiers France... feel free...

Richard L. Loiselle Sr. Posted on: 30 May 2002, by  suzannalbrown

Surnames > Loiselle

...were, Art Dusablon, Steve Dailey, Dan Jones, Rocky Murdough, Pete Gadue and Marty McCuin. ...

Josephine Parent Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Carol

Surnames > Parent

...Just to add more info Josephine's first husband was Napoline Desmarias. He died and she had adelard Gadue or Godu. She had Phillip, Charles , Omer and Zenobie with Napoline. She had Hilda Anastasie , Marie...

Parent / Desmarais / Gadue Posted on: 30 Mar 2002, by  KMB996ct06331

Surnames > Parent

...family. I do have a little more info for you I'd like to share. This is the first time I hear of Beatrice Gadue, I shall ask my mother if she knows anything. Adelard and Alphonsine did have 8 children tog...

Josephine Parent Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by  goddu

Surnames > Parent

Hi: I am researching the GODU -GADUE family ...I have the marriage of ADELARD GADUE & JOSEPHINE as being 1893, and found the birth of the following children: Hilda Anastasia B; 1895, Beatrice B: 1898, Irene...

Josephine Parent Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by Carol

Surnames > Parent

...it. Had Omer, Phillip, Charles and Zenobie Desmarais. Napoline died. Josephine married Adelard Anthony Gadue. Again where or when I am not sure. Probably second marriage around 1894 as first child Hilda wa...

902 Burials/Phots for St Joseph Cemetery, Burlington, Vt Posted on: 23 Nov 2007, by  barb_destromp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Chittenden

I have just added 902 burials with photos for St. Joseph Cemetery in Burlington Vt. There now is 1132 entries for this cemetery. These all can be located at the Free Site below: http://www.findagrav...

Re: Burke Posted on: 17 Sep 2007, by  PatGadue65

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Windham

This is kind of a late reply but I have just found your info regarding the Parent/Desmarais/Gadue family. I too am related to the Gadue family. I am related through Adelard aka as Bob or Bub son of Adelard and ...

Mt Calvary Cemetery, St Albans, Franklin Co., Vermont Posted on: 27 Jun 2007, by  barb_destromp

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Vermont Cemeteries

I have just added more burials for Mt Calvary Cemetery in St Albans. There now is 3270 burials with photos. These all can be located at the FREE site, address below: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi...

Re: lupus arthritis Posted on: 02 Dec 2007, by  gracefulguard...

Surnames > Quinn

...Gladue line.Wear are more than likely not related.My Grandfathers Name was Abraham or Abram Quinn dit Gadue/Gladu/Gladiuex(?)and Married Veronique Cardinal,The changing names makes it hard to find more inf...

St. Georges Cemetery, Bakersfield, Franklin Co., Vermont Posted on: 29 Oct 2008, by  barb_destromp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Franklin

...Dudley, Duffey, Dufresne, Erickson, Farrell, Feruson, Fitzgerald, Flanders, Flynn, Foote, Forand, Frazier, Gadue, Gaffney, Garrow, Girard, Gokey, Gonyeau, Gordon, Gover, Grange, Gray, Greenwood, Griffin, G...

Josephine Gadue died 1902 in Connecticut Posted on: 30 Jun 2009, by  Birdie1919

Surnames > Gladu

...Norwich, Conn. headstone inscriptions and came across this listing in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery: Gadue, Mrs. Josephine, died Apr. 20, 1902. I am not related and have no further info to share. Happy hu...

SYLVIA, Joan (Billington) Posted on: 13 Dec 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...predeceased by a daughter, Deborah Dirks, two brothers Raymond and Walter Billington, and a sister Eleanor Gadue. Funeral and burial are private. Arrangements by Godere Funeral Home Taftville. Published ...

Re: Ruth BARNES / Jane VOGAN Pa.; Venango Co; Irwin Twp. Posted on: 28 Jan 2011, by  PatGadue65

Surnames > Barnes

...boards however, so if you don't mind, I would rather you sent replys to my email address below. Sue Gadue Gadue@fairpoint.net

Re: Gladue Gadue Posted on: 26 Nov 2001, by lL. Miller

Surnames > Gladu

Hi Carol; There are a few different spellings of Gladue, Gladeau and Gladu, in our family you see it mostly Gladu or Gladue. There is a Francois Gladue in the 1892 Turtle Mountain Chippewa/Metis Cencu...

Lagace, Lagassee.( Almira,Dora) Posted on: 15 May 2002, by  cinamonn

Surnames > Lagace

...Deforge. She was born in 1847. She had a Sister Dora lagace (lagasse) who was married to a Alfred Goodue Gadue Godue. She gives her place of birth as Quebec. Almira would be my great grandmother and she i...

Re: Gladue Gadue Posted on: 13 May 2003, by  la_hotmail

Surnames > Gladu

That's Pembina :) Hi... My GGGG-Grandmother was Marie Louise MARTEL, daughter of JB MARTEL and Josephte GODON.... Marie Louise's sister Marie Leocadiz MARTEL 1. Moise AZURE and 2. Charles GLADU Mari...

Anastasie Gauthier Posted on: 21 Oct 1999, by Carol King

Surnames > Gauthier

Looking for any info on Anastasie Gauthier b St Hyacinthe, PQ m. Antoine Gadue also of St Hyacinthe. Both died in Baltic, Ct.

Antoine Gadue Posted on: 21 Oct 1999, by Carol King

Surnames > Gladu

Hi No I only sing in the shower. I am looking for info on my gr grGrandfather Antoine Gadue. He was married to Anastasie Gauthier and died in Occum, Ct. He was born in St Hyacinthe, PQ His son adelard was...

Gladue Gadue Posted on: 20 Oct 1999, by Carol King

Surnames > Gladu

Hi Does anyone know if Gadue is a dit of Gladu. Also have seen it as Godu I have not been able to trace my ancesters as Gadue.

Genevieve LaRoche Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by Carol Touchette King

Surnames > Gladu

Hi I monitor this message board because My Gr Grandfather was adelard Gadue ( spelled Godhue also)So I noticed Genevieve LaRoche's name. I have LaRoche's in my family tree also.LaRoche dit Touchette. I am ...

per page