Search the Boards

Search Results for "FITCHE" - 11 Messages

per page

William D. Phillips m. Mary Spratling Posted on: 29 Oct 1999, by Karen Heggen

Surnames > Phillips

The William Phillips in my records shows the same 8 children. Was your William Phillips b. 1768, resident of Wilkes Co GA, d. 1848, Troup Co GA? Do you know what the middle initial D. stand for? (I h...

Re: Fichte name in Germany Posted on: 24 Feb 2007, by  PJVA2006

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Saxony > Saxony

...7, 1847.....they only gave the initials of the people and their ages. C.Fichte(39) B.Fichte(36) B.Fitche(17) A.M. Fitche(9) M.Fitche(5), G.Fitche(9 mos)

Re: George and Theresa Huber of Arkansas Posted on: 26 Nov 2009, by  jkcwilson71

Surnames > Huber

I got hte articles copied onto my tree, I figured I would post them ehre too. I also have a picture of George too but can't add it into the forums here. “Two Men Killed, One is Seriously Wounded” FR...

Re: Johnson's of Clinton County Posted on: 09 Mar 2010, by  pauqel

Surnames > Johnson

Hi Beckie ... I have them (Thomas Fitche to William de Montfitche) all the way back to 1086 (Robert de Gernon) if you want them.

Re: Johnson's of Clinton County Posted on: 09 Mar 2010, by  pauqel

Surnames > Johnson

...daughter of Thomas Fitch (b.1612). He is the Thomas Fitch who emigrated to America and is the son of Thomas Fitche (b.1590) and Anna Reeve...

Montfitchet/de Gernon Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by Michael White

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Essex > General

My Fitch ancestors in Canada came from Conneticut, USA via Essex, England. Looking for more info Robert de Gernon, who came from Montfitchet in Normandy. Only info I have is that Montfitchet was on ro...

Thomas Pack Sr, Ballynakill, Queens, (England or Ireland) Posted on: 22 Jun 2014, by  Ron LeMaster

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Laois (Leix, Queens) > General

I am trying to establish if the father of Thomas Pack born in 1564 in Ballynakill is Thomas Fitche. I don't know if there is an error in the ancestry.com database or if there is another explanation for the...

Re: Thomas Pack Sr, Ballynakill, Queens, (England or Ireland) Posted on: 17 Jul 2014, by  AnnetteCode

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Laois (Leix, Queens) > General

Is that 1564? Perhaps his mother was a Pack and his father a Fitche. All sorts of errors occur in transcription and then remain to haunt others searching. I would think it pretty much impossible to mak...

Fitch/Alger/Reeve Connections Posted on: 27 Sep 1999, by Traci Amick

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Essex > General

Anna Reeve b.11-29-1590 of Essex England, m. Thomas Fitch b. 1590 in Essex, England, d.1633. Married on 8-8-1611. Their Children: Anne, b. 8-6-1630 Nathaniel, b. 12-26-1623/d. 5-8-1649 Jeremy, b. 8-5-...

Re: Levi True Posted on: 18 Apr 2003, by Shawn

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Lewis

I have found the name True, Levi in the National Archives in Washington D.C. with a soundex code and the fitche number of 6501501. Soundex code of T=600 and L=100. Shawn

per page