Search the Boards

Search Results for "FERTAL" - 46 Messages

per page

Galle Web Site Posted on: 13 Nov 2000, by Peggy McKenzie

Surnames > Galle

If your Galle roots are in Minnesota, chances are your Galles came from Mannheim-Käfertal. After much research in the church books there, I have posted the Mannheim Galles on a web page. Please contact...

South Branch Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by  mshaffer21

Surnames > Shaver

...Potomac River. I'm assuming that it is in Pendleton Co W.Va., but I'm not sure. It is suppose to be a very fertal area which is one of the reasons why the pioneers settled there a few hundred years ago.

fertal Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by Jo Ellen Fertaly Jones

Surnames > Fertal

I am just starting researchin may family ancestry. My grandfather was Steven Fertaly alias Stephan Fertal,Stephon Fertala he was born in 1891 in Austria Hungary He married Mary Horvath on January 1,1951.The...

fertal Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by Jo Ellen Fertaly Jones

Surnames > Fertal

I am just starting researchin may family ancestry. My grandfather was Steven Fertaly alias Stephan Fertal,Stephon Fertala he was born in 1891 in Austria Hungary He married Mary Horvath on January 1,1951.The...

John Fertal Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by  Ecoghlan5405

Surnames > Fertal

My Grandmother was married to a John Fertal That was Born in 1897. Im just starting on my Family history to,So I don't all that much about him.But feel free to ask any question and I can see if my Dad Can ...

Moray Largen Bandy Posted on: 14 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Blacksburg; Seth Bandy and Whitney Bandy; a great-granddaughter Emma Grace Jennelle; and a sister Joy Fertal of PA. Funeral services will be conducted Tuesday at 11:30 AM in the Kendall Funeral Home at 6...

Re: John Fertal Posted on: 15 Apr 2008, by  Ecoghlan5405

Surnames > Fertal

That is my John Ralph Fertal. He died in Royal Oak, Michigan

Re: John Fertal Posted on: 15 Apr 2008, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Fertal

Hi I am Pete Buckley. My mother was Gertrude Fertal (1907-2003). Her brother was John Fertal who was born in 1897. Any connecton? Nicholas Fertal Born 1863 Berno, Slovakia died 1928 Plymouth PA. Immigrated in 1881. I...

Re: Vavrek family settled in Luzerne County, Pa. Posted on: 04 Jun 2008, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Vavrek

My great grandmother was Susan Vavrek Fertal (born 1866 Slovakia) and lived in Plymouth, PA. Believe her parents were John and Marfy Vavrek who also lived in that area. I ahve some more info if this is re...

Re: John Fertal Posted on: 19 Aug 2008, by  Marzycf

Surnames > Fertal

...and where do you live now? Jo-Ellen is a cousin that I do know. Do you know how many brothers John Fertal had and what was his occupation and country of birth

Re: Vavrek family settled in Luzerne County, Pa. Posted on: 04 Jan 2009, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Vavrek

My grandmother was Susan Vavrek Fertal (10 Feb 1866 - 24 Aug 1918). She married Nicholas Fertal on 20 Aug 1888 in Luzerne County. They raised their famil, which included my mother Gertrude, in Plymouth, PA in L...

Fertaly Posted on: 03 Dec 2000, by JO Ellen Fertaly Jones

Surnames > Fertal

Edna My grandpa Steve Fertal or Fertaly was born July 1, 1891 and died Jan. 1, 1951 in Westville, Il. His Brother Joseph and sister Anna lived in Pa. do any of these names sound right to your dad? How was h...

Re: Vavrek family Posted on: 31 May 2010, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Vavrek

...Austria-Hungary. Oral history has her born about 15 miles east of Berno, Slovakia. She married Nicholas Fertal in the USA in 1888. Susan’s parents were John (1840 - 1917) and Mary Vavrek (849-1921).

Re: Vavrek family Posted on: 21 Feb 2010, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Vavrek

...family settled in the Plymouth, (Luzerne County) PA area. One of their children, Susan, married Nicholas Fertal in 1988. Orla History has Nicholas from Berno and Susan about 15 miles East of Berno. Ple...

Re: Vavrek family Posted on: 14 Jul 2010, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Vavrek

...Fertals in Berno. I was told Berno (Brno) is on the Czech side. Susan Vavrek(1865-1918) married Nicholas Fertal (1866-1928) in 1888. Susan,s parents were John and Mary Vavrek. Most of the records list t...

Re: John Fertal Posted on: 26 Nov 2011, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Fertal

I have new info on the Fertal/Fertaly family origins. Nicholas Fertal (1863-1928) was my grandfather. Pete Buckley ppbuckley@aol.com

Re: Fertaly Posted on: 26 Nov 2011, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Fertal

Hope some of you are still on line - I have a lot of new info on the Fertaly/Fertal family - I am at ppbuckley@aol.com

Blattmann from Käfertal (near Mannheim), Baden, Germany Posted on: 27 Sep 2011, by  RichardDale19...

Surnames > Blattmann

Looking for information about the Blattmann family ancestors in Käfertal, Baden. Michael Blattman b1817 Käfertal, Baden d1899 Picton, NSW, Australia, and his wife Catherine Christiana Waldo (or Walden)...

Fertal or Fertaly from Fricovce Posted on: 04 Mar 2012, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Fertal

Looking for anyone who has info on Fricovece (Slovakia) Fertal or Fertaly families. They cam e to the USA in the 1880s. Pete

LACEK John Sr - Cleveland, Ohio Posted on: 06 Mar 2012, by  Contribution

Surnames > Lacek

...Cleveland, Ohio Necrology File, Reel #048. Notes: Lacek: John, Sr., beloved husband of Zuzanna (nee Fertal), father of John, Sr., George, and grandfather. Funeral Tuesday, Sept. 15, from residence, 3651 E. ...

Re: Blattmann from Käfertal (near Mannheim), Baden, Germany Posted on: 16 Jul 2012, by  RichardDale19...

Surnames > Blattmann

Further to this I now have the Kafertal records for the Blattmann family. Michael actually married twice - his first wife died, then he married his dead wife's sister. I have further records relatin...

Re: Blattmann from Käfertal (near Mannheim), Baden, Germany Posted on: 07 Nov 2012, by  71gerard

Surnames > Blattmann

Hey my name is Gerard Blattman I live in Australia and I am trying to find out more about my surname. I noticed on your post you have Picton NSW in your message and I know that my family come from aro...

Re: Blattmann from Käfertal (near Mannheim), Baden, Germany Posted on: 07 Nov 2012, by  RichardDale19...

Surnames > Blattmann

Hi Gerard, Looking at your tree on Ancestry, it looks like our trees meet at Michael Blattman (b1817 d1879) You're related to us via Michael Blattman's son George Blattman and our line goes from Mic...

Re: Fertal or Fertaly from Fricovce Posted on: 23 May 2013, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Fertal

Here is the reply from my distant cousin: "Hi Peter, yes we do have Bartolomej Fertal in Frickovce. They are not close relatives to us but I am pretty sure there is connection from way back. I don't k...

Re: Fertal or Fertaly from Fricovce Posted on: 22 May 2013, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Fertal

...Frickovce Slovak Republic to find it. Not saying it is the same Anna. I have a lot of info on the Fertal/Fertaly people from Frickovce in what is now the Slovak Republic. Check out my tree to see if ...

Re: Looking for "Cusstelunia, Hungary" Posted on: 26 Jun 2013, by  ZlaticaBeca

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

It would seem that in 1995 in Mosurov a VERTAL and a FERTAL. Presently in Mosurov's phone book FERTAL and VERTAL. from NY EI: the same location Adamfolde: Fertaly, Andrus Adamfelds 5 1901 1906 Fertaly, Este...

Re: Fertal or Fertaly from Fricovce Posted on: 22 May 2013, by  mechudyk

Surnames > Fertal

Hi Pete, I am the granddaughter of an Anna Fertal, daughter of Bartholomew Fertal. I live in Cleveland Ohio area. If the ancestry.com info is correct, she was born in 1893 in Alsófricske (?) although I al...

Re: Blattmann from Käfertal (near Mannheim), Baden, Germany Posted on: 28 Apr 2013, by  71gerard

Surnames > Blattmann

Hey Richard, I am looking at going to Glotteral and Kaferthal in June/ July this year. I am wondering if you have any contacts their I could get in touch with? Cheers. Gerard

Re: Looking for "Cusstelunia, Hungary" Posted on: 25 Jun 2013, by  ZlaticaBeca

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

...Vertaly, Maria Ponsatujsaln 22 1877 1899 Wertal, Janos Adamfolle, Hungary 24 1885 1909 Fertal, Andras Kapi, Hungary 26 1884 1910 Fertal, Andras Fricske 34 1867 1901 Fertal, Andras Hungary 33 ...

Re: Fricka, Slovakia Posted on: 20 Jan 2013, by  ZlaticaBeca

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > General

Frička, Slovakia 1773 Fricska, Friczka, 1786 Fricschka, 1808 Fricske, Fryčka, 1863–1902 Fricska, 1907–1913 Felsőfricske, 1920– Frička [all the names this location was know by] surnames in 1995 in Fr...

Re: Vavrek family Posted on: 21 Jan 2014, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Vavrek

My Grandmother was Susan Vavrek who married Nicholas Fertal in Luzerne County Pennsylvania in 1888. Slovak church records show Susan Vavrek Fertal, Nicholas’ wife, was born on 10 Feb 1865 in the village of Rasla...

Re: KUCHAR, Istvan Kapi [Kapusany, SK] Posted on: 23 Apr 2014, by  ZlaticaBeca

Surnames > Kuhar

Lea Kuchar, Istvan Kapi 16 1888 1904 {NY Ellis Island arrival} http://www.jewishgen.org/communities/loctown.asp http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/digkonyv/topo/3felmeres.htm http://igrek.amzp.pl/mapin...

Re: Fertal or Fertaly from Fricovce Posted on: 10 Jan 2014, by  ZlaticaBeca

Surnames > Fertal

...http://www.mapy.cz/#!x=21.267922&y=49.184358&z=12&d=muni_20986_1&t=s&q=frickovce&qp=11.755785_48.491655_19.059091_51.027296_6 arr. NY Ellis : Tertal, Istvan Alsofricski, Hung...

AW: Frietsch Family - n bruhl, Germany Posted on: 16 Oct 2013, by  Horst Lanning...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Rheinland Pfalz > Rheinland-Pfalz

...Leopold Frietsch, geboren am 14.11.1866 in Bruehl/Baden, gestorben am 03.11.1940 ind Mannheim-Käfertal und Berta Vigali, geboren am 08.07.1872 in Altrip/Speyer, gestorben am17.02.1951 in Mannheim Her...

Re: Vavrek family Posted on: 01 Oct 2015, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Vavrek

...still here Here is the info on my side of the Vavrek family: Slovak church records show Susan Vavrek Fertal, Nicholas’ wife, was born on 10 Feb 1865 in the village of Raslavice (formerly Toth Raszlavica)....

Re: Benya/Geletka Posted on: 12 Jul 2015, by  ppbuckley

Surnames > Vavrek

...(Sloakia), now part of village Raslavice, some 5 miles south-east of Frickovce where her husband Nicholas Fertal was from . Pete Buckley ppbuckley@aol.com

Re: The Nenninger's from Hettingen and Rinschheim ! Posted on: 30 Jul 2015, by  Slawomir Najn...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

Mr, Stephen A. Freitag I've read your mail today (after 9 years). I'm a descendent of Leonhard Nenninger. Leonhard Nenninger is my great-great-great-grandfather. I live in Poland. In 1802, Leonhard ...

Re: HUDOCK, VERTAL/ FERTAL Posted on: 19 Jul 2014, by  ZlaticaBeca

Surnames > Hudock

Chris How about providing a scan of the immigration papers where "Cusstelunia" is written. Can we view the arrival manifest? So John HUDOK [Janos HUDAK] came single and so did Agnes VERTAL....

Re: John Fertal Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by Allison Fertal Toth

Surnames > Fertal

My grandfather's name is Joseph Fertal born in 1910. His family is from Bayonne NJ. Let me know if you have any connections. I am very interested in finding out more in regards to my family history.

JOZEF ZELLER 1922-1966 Posted on: 09 Mar 2004, by Fietje Quaedvlieg

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Searching for relatives of: Jozef Zeller Born: Werschetz Yugoslavia 26 okt.1922. Died: Germany, Mannheim Käfertal in 1966. All information is welcome Thanks.

JOZEF ZELLER 1922-1966 Posted on: 09 Mar 2004, by Fietje Quaedvlieg

Surnames > Zeller

Searching for relatives of: Jozef Zeller Born: Werschetz Yugoslavia 26 okt.1922. Died: Germany, Mannheim Käfertal in 1966. All information is welcome Thanks.

Obit: Louis Korostinsky, d. Mar 1 1983 (Bethlehem) Posted on: 29 Jul 2004, by  JLBURKET

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

[Note: I am not researching any of these families. Just posting this obit because it was on the same page as an obit I tracked down for an RAOGK request.] The Morning Call Allentown, PA Wednesday, ...

Russell Edward Crago Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by  okpensfan

Surnames > Crago

...after he married his wife, the former Sadie J. Gosse. Mr Crago is also survived by daughters Norma Jean Fertal of Cleveland and Ruth Ann of Uniontown, PA; sons, Charles of Uniontown and Donald of Wichita F...

Re: Fellhauer/Oestringen Rothermel Posted on: 28 May 2005, by Klaus Meyer

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

...Rothermel, farmer in Waibstedt and Margarethe born Bopper) *Waibstedt 16.10.1844 married in Mannheim-Käfertal 28.01.1869 Friedrich Wormer from Odenheim Son: Josef Eduard Wormer *Mannheim 20.10.1869 4....

per page