Search the Boards

Search Results for "FENRICH" - 67 Messages

per page

The Fenrich Family for Magdalena Fenrich Posted on: 04 Mar 2000, by Arnold Louis Fenrich Sr.

Surnames > Fenrich

I am Trying to find ancestors from The Fenrich Tree for mother Magdalena Fenrich, Born 1837 in Northern Germany.I don't know when she came to America but she had 6 children. Maria Fenrich(Balser) died in Germany 1864, had...

Fenrich name Posted on: 30 May 2000, by Jon Anderson

Surnames > Fenrich

I am also looking for the lost genealogy of the Fenrich line. My gggrandfather was Theodore Fenrich from Interburg, East Prussia. If you have any information on this line I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

family history Posted on: 30 May 2000, by Arnold L. Fenrich

Surnames > Fenrich

My dads parents were from Alsace area. My dads father's name was Anton Fenrich and his mothers name was Magdelena Kramer. I just got his Social Security in the mail today. I am leaving for Europe June 5th f...

message to Jon Anderson Posted on: 31 May 2000, by Arnold L. Fenrich

Surnames > Fenrich

I take it that your Mother was a Fenrich. Can you tell me were she was born and what her name was? I was born in Pittsburgh, Pa. on October 16, 1935 and I have a brother named Ronald and a Sister whose mar...

Re: message to Jon Anderson Posted on: 19 Sep 2001, by Don Fenrich, Jr.

Surnames > Fenrich

...SORRY is good enough. I'll respond to you in greater detail this weekend. Best personal regards, Don Fenrich, Jr (drfenrichjr@fenrichfamily.com)

Re: message to Jon Anderson Posted on: 23 Jul 2002, by Cheryl Fenrich Stoner

Surnames > Fenrich

...the "family tree" section on www.fenrichfamily.com. We have a pretty detailed history of the Fenrich family and would love to hear from you to see if ther are any connections to further our researc...

Re: The Fenrich Family for Magdalena Fenrich Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by Cheryl Fenrich Stoner

Surnames > Fenrich

We have added quite a few German search engines to www.fenrichfamily.com under "research tools". Also, please view our exsisting family tree to see if this helps, or connects anyone.

Fenrich Family Tree on MyFamilyInc.com Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by FENRICH

Surnames > Fenrich

I need your help! I've lost track of Fenrich's (Detroit, MI area.) Last name was Henry Fenrich (abt.1870) who had a son or brother named Frank. Both are buried in Holy Cross Cemetary in Detroit. Are we rela...

Re: Fenrich Family Tree on MyFamilyInc.com Posted on: 18 Sep 2001, by Cheryl Fenrich Stoner

Surnames > Fenrich

Hi Dad, I guess our research is taking us in the same directions! Have you read the rest of these postings on Fenrich Family searches? Love ya... Cheryl

Fenrich family from Germany Posted on: 16 Aug 2001, by Hilda Brucker

Surnames > Fenrich

My great-grandmother was Augusta Fenrich, her married name was Priem. They had one son, Otto, born in Germany. Their next child, Martha, was my grandmother and she was born in Ohio in 1896. I have Augusta's ...

Re: Fenrich family from Germany Posted on: 23 Jul 2002, by Cheryl Fenrich Stoner

Surnames > Fenrich

There may be some connection to our branch of the Fenrich family. Please visit the "Family Tree" on our website: www.fenrichfamily.com and let me know if you can add any additional information.

Where are all of you Fenrich's out there Posted on: 19 Sep 2001, by Don, Jr.

Surnames > Fenrich

Hello Everyone, If your last name is Fenrich, Faehnrich, or anything sounding like it, why don't you drop us a line (email.) Tell us about yourself, or if that's too risky, just who you are. We'll be respond...

Re: Where are all of you Fenrich's out there Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by Cheryl Fenrich Stoner

Surnames > Fenrich

..."digging" in the same places! Sometimes I feel like we are just begining to make progress in our Fenrich Family Genealogy project... Sure hope others are out there to share info in this search!

Re: Where are all of you Fenrich's out there Posted on: 17 Jul 2002, by Debbie

Surnames > Fenrich

My Grandfather (My Mothers Father) was Andrew Fenrich. His Father was George Fenrich who was married to Elizabeth Schuler. Both were born in Germany and died in the U.S.A. His Father spelled the name Fahnreich ...

Re: Where are all of you Fenrich's out there Posted on: 23 Jul 2002, by Cheryl Fenrich Stoner

Surnames > Fenrich

...tree at www.fenrichfamily.com. Also, there is an explaination on our family site about how the surname FENRICH has different spellings like Fahnrich, etc.

Re: Where are all of you Fenrich's out there Posted on: 30 Oct 2002, by Cheryl Fenrich Stoner

Surnames > Fenrich

Thank you for your reply! Please visit our Fenrich Family Geneaolgy website at: www.fenrichfamily.com On the left you will see a link to the Fenrich family tree. Please review it and make comments, additions, cor...

Fenrich family research project Posted on: 30 Oct 2002, by Cheryl Fenrich Stoner

Surnames > Fenrich

We have created a Fenrich Family genealogy website that includes many historic (and recent) photos of Fenrich family members. There is also an extensive family tree. Please take a minute to reveiw the information o...

Re: Fenrich family research project Posted on: 03 Dec 2002, by Brian Savage

Surnames > Fenrich

I am related to Nancy Doom and Jonathan Polk. My grandfather's name is Herbert Howard Polk. He was born August 19, 1898. I am struggling to figure out how he fits into the line, since he was raised...

Re: Fenrich family research project Posted on: 03 Dec 2002, by Cheryl Fenrich Stoner

Surnames > Fenrich

Brian, I have forwarded your query to our LOWE/DOOM genealogist. Hopefully she will be able to share some information with you. Good luck, Cheryl Fenrich Stoner

Re: Fenrich family research project Posted on: 04 Dec 2002, by Sharon Lowe McDonnell

Surnames > Fenrich

Brian, I don't have your grandfather's name in my database. I show Nancy and Jonathan as having 3 children. James is one of the sons and Charles is the other one. I also show a girl named Mary. So th...

Re: Fenrich family research project Posted on: 06 Dec 2002, by Brian Savage

Surnames > Fenrich

Thanks for your reply. I also appreciate the tip on the Doom page. There is some great stuff there. Thanks. Brian

Doom Sight Posted on: 06 Dec 2002, by Brian Savage

Surnames > Fenrich

Sharon I want to send a post to the Doom message board you have told me about. When I try to post, it tells me I must register to make a post, but that regeistration is free. I have searched for a ...

Andrew T. Fenrich Posted on: 06 Nov 2002, by brian ostry

Surnames > Fenrich

I am Andrew's grandson. He was born Feb. 20th 1914 and died Dec. 1st 1992. I have seen the few e-mail messages regarding the family and would love to learn more or be able to help out. Is fenrichfam...

Re: Andrew T. Fenrich Posted on: 10 Nov 2002, by  dfenjr1

Surnames > Fenrich

...(there are many spellings) originating in Kirrlach, Karlsruhe, Baden, the emmigration of Henry (Heinrich) Fenrich to the US in 1871, and raising his family in Illinois, Indiana and finally in Detroit, MI. Th...

Obit. Leonard J. Fenrich Posted on: 01 Mar 2004, by  kayrom63

Surnames > Fenrich

July 20, 1952-Feb. 28, 2003 Leonard J. Fenrich, 50, of Ramona died Friday. Mr. Fenrich was born in Chicago and was a retail clerk for Ralphs. Survivors include his wife, Eve; daughter, Jennifer Woodworth-Whitney ...

Re: obit request Posted on: 03 Apr 2007, by  Syram42

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...Carmel. TU 9-8844. 1973-05-22 Chicago Tribune (IL) James B. O'Neill, beloved husband of Blanch nee Fenrich; dearest father of Mary; dear brother of Mary Serchia and Henry M. Funeral from Boland's, 238 Chica...

Delia "Dell" Osborne, 78 Posted on: 26 Feb 2007, by  Guambaby

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Flathead

Delia "Dell" Osborne, 78, peacefully joined the Lord our God, her parents, sister, brother, sister-in-law and son on Nov. 26, 2004. She was born Delia Mary Bourassa on Jan. 24, 1926, in Fla...

Koepnick/Fenrick research Posted on: 12 Feb 2007, by  jkbjrb2

Surnames > Koepnick

...rootsweb, you were answering someone about Koepnick, and mentioned Herman & Albertina Whilemina Fenrick (Fenrich) as part of your wife's family. They were my great grandparents, if you still need informa...

August Panzlau 1858-1928: Marriage and Immigration, 1882 Posted on: 25 Jul 2008, by  albertmuth

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

It is not clear whether August Panzlau and Emilie Fenrich(later Americanized as same-sounding Amelia) married or emigrated first. All the known children appear to have been born in Rochester. Both surnam...

Katherine Frances Cole --Obituary Posted on: 31 Oct 2008, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Tillamook

...and Susan F. Cole of Scottsdale, Ariz.; eight grandchildren, Karen Petersen, Michael Petersen, Susan Fenrich, Stephen Petersen, Kenneth McKenzie, Kate Meadows, Kevin McKenzie and Chris McKenzie; and 10 great...

Re: Fenrich Family Tree on MyFamilyInc.com Posted on: 24 Feb 2010, by  msellie0319

Surnames > Fenrich

Hi, My name is Ellie Russell, I'm doing some research for William Edward Fenrich, his father was Russell Edward Fenrich 1900 to 1949. Henry Fenrich from Baden (Germany) and wife is Barbara, are Russell's Grandparents. B...

Wienkes in Columbus Wisconsin Posted on: 06 Dec 2010, by  eeenner

Surnames > Wienke

Looking for information related to any of these people. Christian Wienke b. 27 March 1838 in Krzyz, Germany, d. 5 June 1928 in Columbus, Wisconsin, USA. He married Sophia Poegel b.?, d. Jun...

Augusta Wienke Posted on: 17 Sep 2010, by  eeenner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Columbia

...Julius (Minnie Martha Drafahl) Bertha Johanna Frederick (Emma Lange~second wife) Max Reinhold (Ella B. Fenrich) William F. (Margaret)

Re: Julius Jaeger and Augusta Wienke Posted on: 17 Sep 2010, by  eeenner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Rock

...Julius (Minnie Martha Drafahl) Bertha Johanna Frederick (Emma Lange~second wife) Max Reinhold (Ella B. Fenrich) William F. (Margaret)

Pittsburgh Schreibers Posted on: 12 Jan 2011, by  jennifer sumr...

Surnames > Schreiber

...parents/grandparents of my great grandfather Ed Schreiber, born abt 1899 in Pittsburgh. His wife's name was Rose Fenrich. Any names or dates would be greatly appreciated.

Re: FENRICH, FAEHNRICH, BOLER Posted on: 04 Jun 2011, by  inselpfarrer

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

...http://www.verlag-regionalkultur.net/xtc/product_info.php?info=p362_Ortsfamilienbuch-Kirrlach-1669-1900.html FENRICH (also FENNRICH, FÄHNRICH; ) starts with Nr. 0259 -0279 Heinrich (Fennrich, Fehnrich...

Ellenbach; Erlenbach; Lindelfels; Glattabach; Winkel, Hessen Posted on: 09 Mar 1999, by  jacrettig

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

7 generation tree of the BECHTOLD family. Others named ARNOLD, BAUER, BITSCH, EHRHARD, FRANK, GASSMANN, HERING, KOPP, KRATZERT, MADER, MUNCH, RETTIG, VETTER, VOLTZ and more. From Ellenbach, Erlenbach,...

Charley and Alice Ackerman - Ohio Posted on: 24 Apr 2012, by  Contribution

Surnames > Ackerman

...Charley E., beloved husband of Alice J. (nee White), father of Floyd, Mrs. John Robinson, Mrs. George Fenrich and Earl Ackerman, died at his residence, North rd., Macedonia, Ohio May 9, Funeral from late re...

Re: family history Posted on: 31 Aug 2012, by  janethaumann

Surnames > Fenrich

HiFenrich Family, I just saw you message and I am not sure if you still look at this web site. My name is Janet Haumann Wills and my Paternal Great Grandmothers name was Madgelena Kramer. She Married...

Re: Julius Jaeger and Augusta Wienke Posted on: 16 Aug 2012, by  RuthAnnMontgo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Rock

Married, Fenrich - Wienke Miss Ella Fenrich and Max Wienke were united in marriage on Monday, Dec. 22, at the home of the bride's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Wm. Fenrich. At eleven o'clock to the strains of the wedding march,...

Re: family history Posted on: 12 Jan 2013, by  h_glavan

Surnames > Fenrich

...aspects that indicate not! Tracing back through my grandfather, Albert Fenrick, to his mother, Magdalena Fenrich (nee Kramer [i think]), who was from Hangeuenau, Alsace. However she ofc ouse married a Fenrich, not...

Re: family history Posted on: 12 Jan 2013, by  h_glavan

Surnames > Fenrich

...aspects that indicate not! Tracing back through my grandfather, Albert Fenrick, to his mother, Magdalena Fenrich (nee Kramer [i think]), who was from Hangeuenau, Alsace. However she ofc ouse married a Fenrich, not...

leicht family of Backi Breastovac, yougosaliva Posted on: 01 Feb 2013, by  janethaumann

Surnames > Fenrich

s there any one out there with family ties to Backi Breasttovac, yougosaliva? I am looking for someone how may have from there. Our Family names were Haumann, Matthias/ he married Anna Leicht in 1910 ...

leicht family of Backi Breastovac, yougosaliva Posted on: 01 Feb 2013, by  janethaumann

Surnames > Fenrich

s there any one out there with family ties to Backi Breasttovac, yougosaliva? I am looking for someone how may have from there. Our Family names were Haumann, Matthias/ he married Anna Leicht in 1910 ...

Re: family history Posted on: 14 Jan 2013, by  janethaumann

Surnames > Fenrich

...answering my post, wish that there had been a connection. But ther was no one in my family with the sur name Fenrich. Thank you again, and have a Great New Year! Janet Haumann Wills.

Augusta Priem - Ohio Posted on: 19 May 2016, by  Contribution

Surnames > Fenrich

...& Sons' Funeral Home, 3111 Broadview rd., where services will be held Friday, Feb. 23, at 2 p.m. Fenrich

Carl Fenrich - Cleveland, Ohio to Mantua, Ohio Posted on: 19 May 2016, by  Contribution

Surnames > Fenrich

Name: Fenrich, Carl F. Date: Jul 6 1942 Source: unknown, Reel #24 Notes: Fenrich: Carl F., husband of Anna (nee Meyer), father of Evelyn Van Nostran, Carl, Jr., Ruth, Virginia, Eleanor and Kenneth, also grandfather...

Re: Kuntz family Posted on: 08 Jul 2001, by  TeresaCarnegi...

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Odeska

...came over with members of each of their families. Andrew Koch died in 1917, and she remarried Joseph Fenrich. Katherine died in 1938. Does anyone have any information?

Fenrich Family Tree Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by DONALD R FENRICH JR

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

I AM TRYING TO LOCATE MY ANCESTORS WITH LAST NAME=FENRICH. I HAVE DOCUMENTED SOURCES AS TO MY RELATIVE, HENRY FENRICH, IMMIGRATING TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BETWEEN 1850-1900. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPREC...

Re: Surname: FENRICH, FAHNRICH, FAEHNRICH Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by Barbara Parrish

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

Do you have the booklet that the FHL in Salt Lake puts out on reading the gothic script? Are the films in column or text type writing? Are any words underlined? Is there any way that you could copy...

per page