Search the Boards

Search Results for "FENDERSON" - 258 Messages

per page

Re: Goodyear board Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by  RonSeely01

Surnames > Goodyear

Dear Nancy, My Grandmother Augusta H. Fenderson Nickerson, Stevenson married a Robert A. Goodyear of Lewistown, Mont. on July 12, 1888 in Blackfoot, Blaine, County Idaho. We have little information on him.....

Re: Goodyear board Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by  RonSeely01

Surnames > Goodyear

Dear Nancy, My Grandmother Augusta H. Fenderson Nickerson, Stevenson married a Robert A. Goodyear of Lewistown, Mont. on July 12, 1888 in Blackfoot, Blaine, County Idaho. We have little information on him.....

FAMILY HISTORY Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by DMITRI FENDERSON

Surnames > Fenderson

interested in any information about my grandmother,missouri fenderson i know she left alabama around 55 and that she was married to a man named iley and i'm told that we still have alot family down in bama. if...

Jennie CALDWELL, Alice GUERIER alive abt 1920, PA Posted on: 04 Jul 2004, by  JohnHRamer

Surnames > Caldwell

...Suspect both family names to be that of their spouses. Maiden names may have been either HOUSEL or FENDERSON. Expect them to be deceased. Probably died in those same counties in PA. Please contact me via p...

1906: John W. Fenderson m. Bessie E. Jones Posted on: 28 Feb 2003, by  JLBURKET

Surnames > Jones

...Marriage Register, New Castle county, Delaware 1907 - page 117 Register Entry #: 42591 Groom: John W. Fenderson Age: 37 Color: Col. Nation/state: N.C. Residence: Bridgeville Occupation: M...

OLSON Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by  salvarez1

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Kern

...Sweden-Iowa-Bakersfield,Kern,CA. and allied lines. Arrived in Kern County around 1900. Includes: ERLANDSON, THAYER, FENDERSON, ALMGREN, LAING, SIMPSON, BROWN, MORRISON,RIFE, CARPENTER, HARWICK. I am active do...

AA Fenderson Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by  Sheryl_Fender...

Surnames > Fenderson

Hi, I have been suffering from computer troubles. Sorry for the delay. I have not heard of a Missouri Fenderson. Do you know of any other family names. I have been working on my line of Fendersons. I have not...

AA Fenderson Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by  Sheryl_Fender...

Surnames > Fenderson

I just got my computer back. Sorry for the delay in writing back. Do you know Julia's siblings names? Have you heard of a Mose or Joseph Fenderson from that area?

Phillips Families of Saco, ME, 1700s Posted on: 18 May 2000, by Maggie

Surnames > Phillips

Hello. I have an ancestor, John Phillips, who married Sarah Fenderson on 12-7-1763 in Saco, ME. He was the son of John Phillips and Sarah Murch, who married in Saco on 12-25-1725. A reference to this John Phil...

Fendersons of ME Posted on: 03 Apr 2001, by  babs2228

Surnames > Fenderon

Searching for info on a Sarah Fenderson born 8-17-1744 in Pepperrellboro ME and married John Phillips 12-7-1763. She died on 11-17-1827 in Saco ME.Need her parents and other ancestors.

Re: Phillips-Murch, 1700s Saco, ME. Posted on: 06 Jan 2002, by Maggie

Surnames > Phillips

...to be conflict between our data on the famlies. My records show that John Phillips Jr. married Sarah Fenderson, b. 8-17-1744 in Scarboro, ME, daughter of Nathaniel Fenlason and Hapzibah Carter of Scarboro. Y...

John Phillips of Saco, Me. Posted on: 24 May 2000, by Richard K Ripley

Surnames > Phillips

...Joan Pepperell, of Revelstoke, County Devon. If you needed John of Saco's wife's name, it was Sarah Fenderson, born 17 Aug, 1744. If I come upon anything more, I'll post it. Thanks, Ripper.

Fenderson Family Tree Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by  Sheryl_Fender...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Alabama

I am looking for information on my Fenderson ancestors. They lived in Marengo and Hale counties.

Family Tree Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by  Sheryl_Fender...

I am trying to tie my line of AA Fenderson's into the family tree. My great grandfather was Andrew Fenderson he was married to Charlotte Williams. They were the parents of Mary Jane, Patsy, Ann and Andrew Fenderson. An...

Missouri Iley Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by  robertfenders...

Surnames > Fenderson

...share what you know of you line? If so, I will share everthing I have on your line. Please use email at fenderson@excite.com. Can you tell me what you konw of you line and how you connect? Thanks. Bob

Missouri Iley Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by  robertfenders...

Surnames > Fenderson

Dmitri, can you email me your email address and parents' name? I could start with that.

MissouriIlley Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Dmitri fenderson

Surnames > Fenderson

to bob fenderson the only things that i know are bits and pieces that i put up on this message board.i wish i had more to tell you as far as my connection to her she was my grandmother.

missourriiley Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by dmitri fenderson

Surnames > Fenderson

TO BOB MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS ILIO@ALTAVISTA.COM.MY PARENTS NAMES ARE RUBY NEAL AND FRANKLIN D.FENDERSON PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME ANY INFO ON THE FENDERSON FAMILY BOTH BLACK AND WHITE .WE ARE ALL OF ONE BLOOD SO RACE ...

john fenderson--penna Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by george myers

Surnames > Fenderson

looking for information about john fenderson who lived in penna. and married lilly grimes

femderson family tree information Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by demetria fenderson

Surnames > Fenderson

looking for any relatives of ernest w fenderson ,deceased, married to elaine thomas of baltimore md//

Re: Slaves named Fenderson Posted on: 05 Oct 2002, by  B_Fenderson

Surnames > Whitfield

...or could you possibly send it again? I will payany photocopy or postal expense you incur. THANKS! Bob Fenderson

Re: Slaves named Fenderson Posted on: 04 Oct 2002, by  charlottewhit...

Surnames > Whitfield

Hi I mailed you last year about any info on slaves name Fenderson and did not hear from you. Please reply. I have found more info that may be helpful. Thanks Much

Re: Slaves named Fenderson Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by  charlottewhit...

Surnames > Whitfield

NO INFOR, HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE OBTAINED ANY INFO AND HOW DID YOU FIND OUT THE SLAVE NAME? PLEASE, WOULD LIKE TO HERE FROM YOU.

Slaves named Fenderson Posted on: 23 Feb 2001, by  robertfenders...

Surnames > Whitfield

Seeking Whitfield slave records from NC & AL of any slaves named Fenderson. Have a few thousand descendents and hope to place all in one or more family trees. Any information gratefully appreciated.

Cornelius Canaday - Richard Canaday Posted on: 11 Apr 2002, by  SheilaSmith_C

Surnames > Canaday

...Richard Canaday a negro boy named Church. I give to my daughter, Magdalene Garner a negro boy named Fenderson. I give to my daughter Rebecca Bell a negro boy named Moses. The remainder of my estate not give...

Re: Cornelius Canaday - Richard Canaday Posted on: 06 Oct 2002, by Sheryl

Surnames > Canaday

Do you have any record of what happened to the slaves, Fenderson and Mose?

Re: Cornelius Canaday - Richard Canaday Posted on: 23 Oct 2002, by  SheilaSmith_C

Surnames > Canaday

Sorry, Sheryl, I do not know any info regarding Fenderson & Mose. You would probably have to trace the Garner & Bell family records.

Cornelius Canaday Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by  EJ_Hanford

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Carteret

...son Richard Canaday a negro boy named Church. I give to my daughter Magdalene Garner a negro boy name Fenderson. I give to my daughter Rebecca Bell a negro boy named Moses. The remainder of my estate not given...

Re: Whitfield origins Posted on: 01 Feb 2002, by CHARLOTTE WHITFIELD

Surnames > Whitfield

ONE AREA I HAVE COME ACROSS IS FROM SOUTH AFRICA,(WHITE) TRY WHIT'S END ON THE INTERNET. AND ANOTHER IS A SLAVE OWNER, FENDERSON, HOPE THIS HELPS

Fendersons Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by  RLewis1137

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Carteret

This is about the extent of Fenderson references in published Carteret County records: CARTERET CO. MARRIAGE BONDS: Fenderson, Alexander and Emma Julia Gaskill m. 25 Apr. 1867 by William J. Moore, M.G. Fenderson, David M. an...

AA Fenderson Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by  Sheryl_Fender...

I am still searching for members of AA Fenderson Family. Origins in NC and AL. My email address has changed.

AA Fendersons Posted on: 01 Dec 1999, by sheryl Fenderosn

I am looking for links to my line of AA Fenderson's. My great grandfather's name was Andrew Fenderson, he had a brother named Mose Fenderson their parents were from NC. Andrew and Mose were both slaves in Al owned by t...

FAMILY TREE OF FENDERSONS Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by DEMETRIA FENDERSON

Surnames > Fenderson

THE LAST 2 MESSAGES CAME UNDER THE INCORRECT NAME// I AMD DEMETRIA NOT DMITRI// I HOPE THIS DID NOT CAUSE ANY CONFUSION

MESSAGE #22 08/07/00 FENDERSON FAMILY Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by DMITRI FENDERSON

Surnames > Fenderson

MESSAGE # 22 WAS POSTED BY ME DEMETRIA FENDERSON NOT DMITRI FENDERSON///////THIS IS A CORRECTION

FENDERSON FAMILY TREE Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by DMITRI FENDERSON

Surnames > Fenderson

I AM A FENDERSON BY BIRTH//MY FATHER WAS ERNEST W. FENDERSON// I BELEIVE HE WAS ORIGINALLY FROM MOREHEAD CITY GEORGIA//OR SOUTH CAROLINA// I'LL GATHER MORE INFORMATION AND EMAIL YOU EVERYTHING I FIND// I AM AT WORK WAS...

Susan Olive Fenderson Northcutt Posted on: 15 Sep 2005, by  Myron Timmons

Surnames > Northcutt

...died in 1925 and is buried in Miles City, Custer, MT. This is where I was born and raised. Robert Fenderson on this board on 6 Jun 2002 stated she died May 1925. Never got back to Robert on this info. Robe...

Re: Dr. Merrithew Posted on: 30 Nov 2001, by  gwenf1

Surnames > Merrithew

...your snail-mail address I can send you photocopies of this material. My addresses are below. Owen Fenderson 27 Mainewood Ave. Orono, ME 04473 e-mail: gwenf@maine.edu

Susan Olive Fenderson Northcutt Posted on: 21 Apr 2002, by M. Timmons

Surnames > Northcutt

Susan Olive Fenderson Northcutt was divorced in 1900 in Iowa, again in 1923 in Hathaway, MT at the age of 75. Where did she disappear to and where and when did she die? metimmons@aol.com

Re: Susan Olive Fenderson Northcutt Posted on: 07 Jun 2002, by  robertfenders...

Surnames > Northcutt

I have death da te of May 1925.

Re: Susan Olive Fenderson Northcutt Posted on: 26 Jun 2004, by Myron Timmons

Surnames > Northcutt

Note: My new E-mail address is: >metimmons@comcast.net<

obit - DAVIDIAN, Pauline B. Posted on: 22 Jul 2003, by  skdulcich

Surnames > Sinner

...Sinner, Dinuba; Dick Sinner, Porterville; Henry Sinner, Bakersfield. Pallbearers are C. E. & M. M. Fenderson, J. V. Huffman, Clyde Moses, Mitchell Fear and Al Roth. Sharon Kern Co Volunteer

Horace Fenderson Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by  sutdetroit

Surnames > Fenderson

Julia Fenderson is my aunt and lives in Ohio. Horace Fenderson was my grandfather and lived in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, My mother is Eunice Fenderson-Ayers. Who are your parents and what state do you live in. Do you attend...

family tree Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  robertfenders...

Surnames > Fenderson

Kaye, How do you want me to send the tree? I don't have your email address. Thanks. Bob

John Fenderson Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by  robertfenders...

Surnames > Fenderson

Kaye Myers Gmyers3285@aol.com Bob, If I may ask do you live around Williamsport. My family and I live outside of Baltimore. We moved here after college. Kaye

David Estes of Clinton, ME Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by  OwenFenderson

Surnames > Estes

...have. I have no info that would link these two Davids. Any help on this line would be appreciated. Owen Fenderson Orono, ME

Leach family Southern Maine Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by HBGillcash

Surnames > Leach

...transcription of those family records: (*asterisks indicate illegible words/numbers) Married Maurice Linwood Fenderson To Evelyn Aurilla Hotte Mar. 22, 1952 Russell Winfield Keyes To Edna Margaret Ahearn Dec...

Re: Leach family Southern Maine Posted on: 19 Oct 2002, by Kevin Fenderson

Surnames > Leach

Your records indicate that Effie Fenderson was born in 1895. She was my grandmother, and one of the most amazing people I have ever known. She was born Effie Leach, and married George L. Fenderson some time between 191...

Re: Leach family Southern Maine Posted on: 19 Oct 2002, by Kevin Fenderson

Surnames > Leach

Anyone with any information about my grandparents, Effie Leach Fenderson and George L. Fenderson, can E-mail me at kfender789@aol.com.

FENDERSON Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by ouida robinson

my great grandmother was married to a robert fenderson, she moved to mississippi, don't know the year, but robert stayed behind in alabama, they had one child as far as i know. Could we be looking for the same...

The Fenlason surname Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  OwenFenderson

Surnames > Fenlason

...Maine Fenlasons?. Some of their genealogy has been posted. Probably you know that, in Maine at least, Fenderson and Fenlason evolved from the surname Finlayson. Our common ancestor was Wallace Finlayson who ...

per page