Search the Boards

Search Results for "FELISA" - 246 Messages

per page

Re: HANS HAALAND - Tysnaes Norway to Fingal N. Dakota Posted on: 26 Nov 2001, by Felisa Haaland

Surnames > Haaland

...Please send your email address and I can pass that on to the party that can further assist you! Thanks. felisa felisa@*nospam*cccomics.com Remove the "*nospam*" to reach me

search of Stigliano's roots in Italy Posted on: 19 Mar 2002, by  carmucha

Surnames > Stigliano

...italian woman named Carmen Botari. My grand grand father was born in Italy also and got married with Felisa Ligoria. I need to find out where my grandfather was born in Italy exactly, what comune,since I wa...

Re: MaCaulay-Higginson / Molony, Ireland Posted on: 20 Jun 2002, by Horacio Gonzalez

Surnames > Higginson

...worked in the "Ferrocarriles del Sud" which was an English Company. Here he was married with Felisa Quinteros. You kown someting about him?. Any information greatly appreciated.

searching Posted on: 21 Dec 1999, by Felisa Avila

Surnames > Daniel

I'm searching for a Ignacia Daniel. If you are of Hispanic heritage she could be related.

Re: Maria Alesna Alejado. Carcar, Cebu, P.I. to Hawaii, USA early 1900's Posted on: 20 Mar 2004, by Darlene Saclot Nazarino

Surnames > Alesna

My maternal grandmother is Felisa Alesna Saclot. Felisa's mother is Catalina Recarte Alesna ,my greatgrandmother and her husband Eugilio Alesna. I'm sure they all was on that same ship/boat to Hawaii , the ...

Re: Looking ancestors Posted on: 25 Apr 2006, by  carmenamoros

Surnames > Iglesias

...Ruloba, age 37, married 15 yrs. 9 children/9 living 7 kids with them:Pablo, Pascual, Jose, Dolores, Jesus, Felisa, Pura. 1910 Census: N.Y Pablo Iglesia, age 62, widower, alone. See if these are yours. What ...

Mary Felisa Jones (South Carolina to Mississippi) Posted on: 08 Oct 2006, by  SoniaBech1

Surnames > Jones

Hi, I am searching for information for Mary Felisa Jones (particularly who her parents were). What I think I know about Mary is as follows: Born circa 1823 (but possibly as early as 1816) in South Carolina...

William Chappell, Warrior Al. 1930 Posted on: 27 Jul 2006, by  JDBein

Surnames > Chappell

...Al. in the 1930's. William(1874) and Jacie were parents of these children: Earsie Hester Chester Felisa Earl Agnes Perly Cleave Inez Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time for yo...

Daniels Posted on: 15 Sep 1999, by felisa

Surnames > Daniels

I am not sure right now. But I was tiold a story about the slave owners names to be Daniel and my people put the "s" on the end after slavery. If i find outwhere they are from I will sure le...

Kentucky Daniels Posted on: 14 Sep 1999, by Felisa

Surnames > Daniels

Why did you put Daniel/Daniels I heard that my family is from Kentucty area during slavery. The "s" was remove after my family left the area. We are SAfrican American but are positive we hav...

Re: For Families of Utuado PR Sabana Grande and Caonillas Arriba Posted on: 18 Apr 2003, by Barbara Gonzalez

Surnames > Rivera

...Consensual, probably Common Law Marriage, she married at the very young age of 12. Their Children are Felisa and Amador Medina Emilio is from Sabana Grande Rosa and Emilio are found in the 1930 census Utuad...

v.i.p. Posted on: 23 Mar 2001, by tiffany broward

Surnames > Broward

hello, my name is tiffany felisa broward. my granfather is alvin demingo broward. i was wonder if you can help me find my family history. tiffany f. broward 552 apt. dblue point terrace newport news ,va ...

Surnames > Broward

hello, my name is tiffany felisa broward. my granfather is alvin demingo broward. i was wonder if you can help me find my family history. tiffany f. broward 552 apt. dblue point terrace newport news ,va ...

Surnames > Broward

Re: Los Plumey Posted on: 25 Feb 2003, by Juan D. Roman

Surnames > Plumey

El padre de doña Felisa Rincón que fue alcaldesa de San Juan, PR era Enrique Rincón Plumey. Plumey es de origen francés

looking for ansestors Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by felisa Rincon de gautier

Surnames > Plumey

like to know about felisa rincon de gautier father and the mother also her grand mother who will be a plumey she is french but dont know her maiden name. tell me what you know then I will tellyou more pleas...

Plumey Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by  Lucy556

Surnames > Plumey

Does Felisa Plumey Rincon Vda. de Gautier sound familar? If so email me at lucynsmoky@aol.com

Mildred Holloway Drummond Posted on: 31 Dec 2005, by  zanybrain

Surnames > Holloway

...forever." She is survived by her daughter, Loretta Collet of Oxnard; son, Reid, and his wife, Felisa, of Barstow; grandsons, Robert Collet, James Collet, William Collet and David Drummond; granddaught...

Daniels Posted on: 14 Sep 1999, by Felisa

Surnames > Daniels

Where were they from ? Illinois by chance or down south?

Re: Looking For Ferrario Family in ITALY---> from Argentina Posted on: 22 Aug 2005, by Ana

Surnames > Ferrario

...Ferrario. Angelo and Carlo emigrated from Italy (como, lombardia) to Argentina. Angelo married with Felisa Muraro, and he had 6 children (jacinta, Angel, Margarita, Juan Bautista, Rosa, and my grandmothe...

Patlan Family Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Maria Mendez Patlan

Surnames > Patlan

My mothers name is Felisa Patlan de Mendez her fathers name was Hermenejildo Patlan he died in 1980 I think but my mother is from Dolores Hidalgo GTO, Mexico.

Mayfields of Mayfield Ky. Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by George Mayfield

Surnames > Mayfield

...oon my GGGrandfather George W. Mayfield who was married to Ann Smith and then was married to Melissa Felisa Cox after Ann died. He had children by both wives.

felisa filler Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by Lourdes Grace CULLA

Surnames > Culla

i wish to know if she has any other relatives in the US.

Re: Dumanjug Cebu "JANEA" Family Posted on: 02 Feb 2003, by rudi ybanez

Surnames > Albino

hallo bing! my deceased mother, FELISA ALBINO comes from dumanjug and her late brother, RAMON ALBINO was married to REGINA "TIA NENE" JANEA. She is now living in Chicago with her daughter and my c...

Re: Tracing my Roots Posted on: 17 Jan 2003, by Rudi Albino Ybanez

Surnames > Albino

...right. we are related. your grandmother, the late MELANIA ALBINO ALPUERTO is the cousin of my mother, Felisa Albino, the daughter of Hugo Albino and Felicidad Legislador. i have a sister, Evelyn Bugarin, i...

Re: Tracing my Roots Posted on: 25 Feb 2003, by Rudi Ybanez

Surnames > Albino

hello Minda! my roots come from Dumanjug, Cebu. my late mother is Felisa Albino, the daughter of Hugo and Felicidad Albino. one of her brother is the late Ramon Albino and one of her sister, Tia Piyang, is ...

Delmar Royce Moser Obit Posted on: 08 Oct 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stokes

...Baptist Church. He is survived by his wife, Pat Cranford Moser of the home; a daughter and son-in-law, Felisa Moser Scales and husband Albert of King; three sons and daughters-in-law, Phillip Gray Moser a...

Saenz, Carlos Posted on: 06 Mar 2000, by  msr33

Surnames > Saenz

...father Gregorio Saenz was from Chihuahua Mexico. Gregorio Saenz married Emetaria Nunoz. They had Marian, Felisa (Jennie), Carlos, and Dioncia (Aunt Dee). There were also a few babies that didn't make it. A...

Carlos Saenz Posted on: 16 Oct 2000, by  msr33

Surnames > Saenz

Sorry for the delay...I lost the website address.... I have a few names and even fewer dates. Gregorio Mariana Saenz had 13 boys 1 girl. some names are: Gregorio Jr. lived in TX, KS and died in...

Re: OFFUTT FAMILY BIBLE Posted on: 17 Apr 2004, by  davidoffutt39

Surnames > Offutt

...question. I think that the last reference I had to the bible was that it was in the possession of Ella Felisa Nicodemus (nee Stauffer). Unfortunately I think she passed away in 1975.

Filipino Fernandez, Santos, Rodrigo, Barrera, & Herrera Families Posted on: 29 Nov 2006, by  libra86brit

Surnames > Fernandez

...century. I am Sotaro Fernandez's ancester, his father was Cornelio, and his mother was Luisa "Felisa" Santos/Rodrigo Sotaro's sibiling were: Regino, Deong, Atanasio, Domingo, Carlos, Dominga, Jo...

Filipino Fernandez, Santos, Rodrigo, Barrera, & Herrera Families Posted on: 29 Nov 2006, by  libra86brit

Surnames > Fernandez

...century. I am Sotaro Fernandez's ancester, his father was Cornelio, and his mother was Luisa "Felisa" Santos/Rodrigo Sotaro's sibiling were: Regino, Deong, Atanasio, Domingo, Carlos, Dominga, Jo...

Filipino Fernandez, Santos, Rodrigo, Barrera, & Herrera Family Posted on: 29 Nov 2006, by  libra86brit

Surnames > Fernandez

Re: Los Plumey Posted on: 11 Jan 2007, by  Raquel Wallac...

Surnames > Plumey

I think that we are cousing are you ralated To Felisa Rincon Gautier she was the Mayor of San Juan My great grand mother was Ecslida Plumey born in France she is Felisa Rincon grand mother .had four children and ...

Re: birthdate of Victoria E. Harris Posted on: 16 Dec 2006, by  Felisa_Allen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Russell

This is what I have so far. 1 Newman Newcome Bailey b. August 8, 1860 KY m. Victoria Elizabeth Harris 1878 b. 1851-1853 KY 2. Phoebe Sue Bailey b. December 3,1880 Arkadelphia Ark. m. Josep...

Walden and Jones Posted on: 18 Nov 2006, by  SoniaBech1

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Sumter

...following two individuals: Tillery David Walden born circa 1813-1814 in South Carolina. Married to Mary Felisa Jones cir 1840. Residing in Newberry Co., SC in 1840 and 1850 census. Later moving on into M...

Filipino Fernandez, Santos, Rodrigo, Barrera, & Herrera Family Posted on: 29 Nov 2006, by  libra86brit

Surnames > Fernandez

Torres Juan A. Obit Posted on: 28 Mar 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...View Regional Medical Center. He was born March 27, 1950 in Guanajuato, Guanajuato, Mexico to Jesus and Felisa Aguirre Torres. "Chino" as he was fondly known to his family and friend had been an a...

Bebendorf Posted on: 06 Mar 2007, by  WGFGER

Surnames > Bebendorf

...Stefan Sabine und Karlheinz mit Julian Catarina und Martin Ello Fink-Bebendorf Herbert Fink Frank mit Felisa 68165 Mannheim (Galileistr. 17) und 68535 Edingen-Neckarhausen (Büttenweg 17) Die Trauer...

Torres Felisa Aguirre Obit Posted on: 16 Feb 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

Las Cruces Sun News 16 Feb 2007 FELISA A. TORRES, 85, of Las Cruces left her dwelling place on earth and entered eternal life to be with her heavenly Father Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at her home surroun...

Ascension Carrillo Posted on: 16 Feb 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...the age of 79. He is preceded in death by his son infant Manuel Carrillo. He is survived by his Wife Felisa Carrillo, Sons; Ascension (Clara) Carrillo Jr., Joe (Martha) Carrillo, Eliseo Carrillo Sr., Eliseo...

Tovar, Aida G. Posted on: 24 Nov 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...III (Denise), Elsa Korwin (Paul), Monica Garza (Polo), Diana Garza (Alberto), Hector Molina (Faith), Felisa Trevino, Danika Aguilera (Matthew), Andrew Trevino, Jocelyn Ehnstrom and numerous great grand-chil...

Re: Walden—Frances, Gilbert, Mark—Warren Co., Miss. ca 1920 Posted on: 02 Oct 2007, by  SoniaBech

Surnames > Walden

Hi, From everything you've listed--this sounds like a fit to my family. Frances Leonore Walden--- Walden was her maiden name. There are a lot of different stories about why she never married and wh...

Bobby Joe Kincaid Posted on: 11 Aug 2007, by  StefanG1968

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > McDowell

...and Terrance Arthur Kincaid all of Marion; three daughters, Barbara Jo Kincaid of Winston-Salem, NC, Felisa Kincaid Witherspoon and husband Ubet of Winston-Salem, NC and Kim Kincaid Brown and husband Travis...

Re: plumey Posted on: 14 Mar 2008, by  gandare08

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > Puerto Rico Hispanic Genealogical Society

...sons Enrique Rincon Plumey (lawyer) married Rita Marrero Rivera (teacher) and became the parents of Felisa Rincon de Gautier the first woman to become Mayor of a large city (San Juan) she was Mayor of San J...

Re: rincon plumey Posted on: 25 Mar 2008, by  gandare08

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...a Rita Marrero Rivera a teacher. They lived in Ceiba, Puerto Rico had nine children. One of whom was Felisa Rincon de Gautier mayor of San Juan for 22 years. Josefa sister of Esslida married a Jose Maria Ma...

Re: I am a Navarro from Guanajuato Posted on: 02 Mar 2008, by  L_NavarroJr

Surnames > Navarro

...died there. I believe that my Grand Father's wife was Pascuala and her perents were Antonio Rocha and Felisa. And my Grand Father's mother was Gregoria. I hope I didn't confuse you. Have a great day

Re: Benjamin Franklin Glover Posted on: 03 May 2008, by  stumpwater_1

Surnames > Glover

do you know William Hamilton Glover who married Felisa Ann Hensley? They had 9 or 10 children one of which was named Benjamin (Ben) Glover he married Dora Frazier I am researching this family and would lov...

Re: RIUS - Spain to Philippines Posted on: 25 Jan 2008, by  maricar16

Surnames > Rius

...They own a sugar ranch in Negros Occidental during the WWII era. My grandfather married my grandmother Felisa Fabillaran and had six children, including my mother Lydia. Just like you I'm also trying to ...

Walnut, Tippah co Glover Family Posted on: 03 May 2008, by  stumpwater_1

Surnames > Glover

...were Ben (Benjamin Glover and Dora Bell Frazier) then the parents of Dewey who was Willian Hamilton and FElisa A Hensley I am seeking any info I can get especially pictures thanks

per page